The Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
155 Followers

"Good. Now service me, slut!"

Max kissed her again and started licking her lips and clitoris. Rose grabbed his head and thrust his face into her sex, moaning lightly with pleasure. "Yes, that's right! Yes!"

As Max serviced his Mistress and felt and heard her responses, his penis became rock hard and began to throb. Of course, this caused the urine to flow rapidly out of his bladder through the catheter and the pad in his panties began to swell as it absorbed the fluid. Fortunately, Rose rapidly climaxed before another accident occurred. Seeing Max's bulging panties, Rose reached inside and took the end of the tube and pinched it closed, stopping the flow. Pulling Max to his feet, she took a paperclip from the night stand and placed it on the pinched tube.

"Get my strap-on, slut!"

Max rushed to comply with his Mistress's order and within seconds was kneeling before her, strap-on in hand. "Kiss it, and put it on me."

Max kissed the fake phallus and fastened it onto his Mistress, hands shaking. "Turn around; I'm going to take you up the ass slut."

Max turned around, and when he was in position, Rose pushed the string of the thong out of Max's ass and in one smooth movement penetrated his lubricated ass. Max moaned in pleasure and his penis throbbed. Rose pumped the dildo in and out of his ass slowly at first, her rhythm building as her excitement grew.

"Oh Mistress!" moaned Max. "I love you so. Oh god! It feels so good to have you inside me!"

"Indeed! What a slut you are!" replied Rose, breathing hard as her climax approached.

Rose came, thrusting hard and penetrating her slut's ass as deeply as possible, moaning softly. Max also moaned, his penis throbbing uncontrollably. When Rose had finished, she unfastened the strap-on and climbed into bed, leaving Max on his knees with the dildo in his ass.

Max crawled to the edge of the bed where his panting Mistress lay, the strap-on slipping out of his ass. "Please Mistress . . . please let me cum . . . please!"

Rose looked at him and smiled lazily. "You can't. You're on your period."

"Mistress, please! My penis is throbbing so. Please, I'll do anything, please!"

Rose chuckled softly glancing at the bulge in the front of his panties. "I bet you would, slut. But there is nothing I can do while you are on your period."

Max was about to plead with her to remove the tube, but just then the vibrator on his wristwatch went off again, signaling that it was time for more water. Climbing to his feet, Max rushed to the bathroom to drink yet another glass of water and to change his saturated pad. When he returned, Rose was asleep and breathing softly. Max climbed into bed beside his Mistress and lay down quietly so as not to wake her. His erection had vanished but his groin felt uncomfortably full and his balls ached slightly. Max felt incredibly frustrated. How unfair being a male was! Rose could have her pleasure while he must remain excited but unsatisfied. All the troubles and humiliations of the day suddenly overwhelmed Max and he began to cry softly into his pillow.

Beside him, Rose smiled to herself in the dark. As usual Max was responding wonderfully. A week 'on the rag' would leave him as putty in her hands for what would follow. God! Within a few weeks he would be the perfect pet! As she reflected on his training, Rose noticed that Max had stopped crying and was asleep. Rose sighed contentedly and drifted off into a deep satisfied sleep.

The next few days were much the same for Max. Rose kept him busy and sexually excited as he worked around the house. The constant drinking and changing of panties and pads soon began to wear on Max. By mid week he was exhausted both physically and emotionally. By the end of the week, Max was an emotional wreck, crying almost as often as he was forced to change himself. Rose, used him mercilessly almost every night, taking him up the ass, sometimes several times. By the morning of the seventh day, Max was ready to fall apart. Fortunately, the doorbell rang early in the morning, waking both Max and Rose.

"Get the door that must be Martha," said Rose.

Max blushed at the thought of having to answer the door in his panties and saturated pad, but he remembered why Martha was here: it was time to remove the tube in his penis and end this cursed period! Max rushed to the door and opened it to admit Martha. To his surprise, it was Charlene at the door dressed in her white nurse's uniform. Max blushed under the gaze of her kind blue eyes, and stepping aside, looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

"Hello Max," said Charlene stepping into the house. "No need to be so embarrassed, I'm here to remove your catheter. Surely you must be happy that your period is coming to an end at last!"

Max nodded his head, but did not look up. He could see that his panties bulged with the saturated pad and that the front was stained bright red. Charlene seeing his embarrassment smiled sympathetically and said, "Let's go into the bathroom and remove the catheter."

Charlene followed Max into the bedroom. Max proceeded directly to the adjoining bathroom, anxious to have the tube removed and to change the wet panties. Seeing Rose, Charlene stopped and greeted her.

"Good morning Rose. I'm here to remove Max's catheter. Martha couldn't come, but sends you her best wishes and hopes all is going well with Max."

"Indeed it is," replied Rose slightly disappointed that Martha was unable to come. "I have a few questions for you when you're finished with Max. Can you stay a few minutes?"

"Yes. I'll only be a moment with Max."

Rose nodded. "I'll put on some coffee. Meet you in the kitchen."

Charlene nodded and went into the bathroom, where she found Max naked and sitting on the toilet. "Stand up over the toilet," said Charlene, "so I can remove the catheter."

Max blushed but complied, driven by the desire to have the cursed tube removed at last. Charlene grabbed Max's penis, which immediately grew hard in her hand.

"Hold still now," instructed Charlene, "it will be out in a second."

Cutting the catheter, Charlene deflated the bulb in Max's bladder and then gently pulled the tube out of his penis. Throwing the tube in the trash Charlene said, "There it's out and your period is over. You can shower and get cleaned up now."

Max looked down at his erect penis noting the feeling of freedom and lightness without the tube. As Charlene left the bathroom, Max stepped into the shower to clean himself, glad that his period was finally over. His penis was still stiff and his balls felt full. God! He needed to cum so bad! Hopefully Rose would let him today or tonight. Max didn't know, but he would soon be cumming sooner than he would have imagined. Of course if he knew the circumstances, he probably would not have been quite so anxious.

Rose placed two cups of coffee on the table as Charlene entered the kitchen. "How's Max doing?"

"Fine" replied Charlene. "No ill effects from the catheterization."

"Good. Did Martha give you the enema equipment?"

"Yes. It's in my bag. Would you like to review the procedure?"

"No, it's simple and I remember it. Martha said that there were no practical limits on the number of enemas that can be given. Is that correct?"

"Yes. However, you will need to balance the solution, otherwise it can be dangerous."

"Martha told me about that. One tablespoon of salt per quart of water; water temperature one- hundred degrees Fahrenheit."

"Yes, that's right. If you are consistent, there shouldn't be any problems."

"Anything else?" "No." "You seem concerned."

"Don't mind me. Martha is always giving me a hard time. I just can't help feeling sorry for him. It's the way I am."

Rose laughed and said, "Don't feel sorry for him. The slut loves it, even if it doesn't seem like it."

"That's what Martha said," replied Charlene. Rose smiled at her and Charlene blushed.

"Well I need to be going. I will be back in three weeks with Martha for his next period."

"Excellent," said Rose walking Charlene to the door. "Till then."

"Till then. Bye."

Rose went into the bedroom so Max could perform their morning routine: giving her a bath and then dressing. She found Max standing naked at his dresser over an open drawer looking confused and undecided. "Well, don't just stand there, prepare my bath."

"Mistress . . . what shall I wear? My period is over and . . . well I . . ."

"Nothing. Unless you wish to continue wearing the pads and panties. I would think however, that you would be glad to be done with them."

"Yes Mistress . . . but . . ."

"But what? Get my bath ready now. I don't expect to have to keep repeating myself."

Max gulped, but his Mistress' harsh tone told him to keep quiet and get the bath ready. Max closed the open drawer and went into the bathroom to prepare Rose's bath. After bathing Rose and helping her dress, she said, "It's time to begin your training. We will start by working on your ability to control yourself. I want you to continue drinking water, but you are not to urinate without my permission."

"Yes Mistress," responded Max confused and becoming worried.

"Good. Go drink some water and then start your usual household chores. I'll summon you later."

"Yes Mistress," replied Max leaving to start his chores. The catheter had left Max's bladder empty so it was almost half the day before the effects of water became apparent. In the early afternoon, Max needed to urinate badly.

"Mistress?"

"Yes," replied Rose looking up from a magazine she was reading on the patio. "I need to pee. May I please go to the bathroom?"

Rose smiled. "Not yet. I have not been pleased with your self-control. Let's see if you can improve."

Max wanted to please his Mistress and even though he needed to go badly, he could probably wait awhile longer. "Yes Mistress."

"Good. And don't forget to keep drinking your water."

"Yes Mistress."

Max went back to his chores and soon his wristwatch vibrated signaling that it was time for another glass of water. About thirty minutes later, Max's need to urinate was becoming urgent, so he was forced to approach Rose again.

"Mistress?"

"Yes?"

"Please, I need to pee really badly. May I go to the bathroom?"

"So soon?" said Rose feigning disappointment.

"Yes Mistress," replied Max timidly.

Rose could see that his need was quite urgent since he moved his feet from side to side and squeezed his legs slightly. Getting up, she stood behind her shuffling pet and grabbing his deflated penis began to rub it. Within seconds it was rock hard in her hands, but she continued masturbating Max for a few more seconds.

"There that should keep you for a little longer. Go fill the pitcher with water and bring it to me with two empty glasses."

"Yes Mistress," replied Max hurrying off to the kitchen.

The erection helped to reduce the urgent need to pee, but increased the sensation of fullness in his groin. Filling the pitcher with water was torture. It seemed to take forever and by the time it was full, Max's erection was gone and he was shuffling from side to side in an effort to control his overly full bladder. Returning with the pitcher and glasses, he placed them on the patio table and announced, "Here they are Mistress."

Rose smiled and said, "Pour me a glass of water."

Max took the pitcher and quickly poured his Mistress a glass of water, holding out the full glass when he was done pouring. The sound of the water filling the glass left him squeezing his legs together.

Rose did not take the offered glass but said, "Drink it."

Max squirmed, visibly alarmed at her command, but drank the water not daring to disobey his Mistress. While he was drinking, Rose again went behind him and taking his penis massaged it. Max almost immediately became erect to Rose's delight. She knew it would be much harder for him to urinate with an erection and that as long as he was hard, the conflict between the desperate need to urinate and the need to cum would leave him painfully uncomfortable as well as physically and emotionally conflicted.

When Max had finished drinking the water she said, "Fill the glass again." Max complied, his hands shaking.

Rose knew that she had to be careful. Max had not cum in over a week and she knew that he would lose control easily. She did not want him to cum. Not yet. He needed to learn that he had no control over himself. That she was in control. Although Max was eager to please, he had not yet fully grasped this fact, at least not consciously. This was what his training was about. Not to help him get more control over his body and mind, but to show him that he had no control; that she was in complete and total control. That his pleasure and pain was hers to give and to take and that she controlled his body.

"Now take the other glass and slowly pour the water from the full glass into the empty one."

Max started to pour the water from one glass into the other. His hands were shaking as well as his legs. Rose stroked his penis softly, keeping him uncomfortably erect. His need to urinate was desperate and even with the erection it took effort not to lose control of his near bursting bladder.

"Good boy," purred Rose. "Keep pouring the water from one glass to the other. Back and forth, slowly."

Max started to sweat with the effort. His whole body shook and he moaned. Rose continued to lightly stroke his penis, standing behind him, her voluptuous body pressed close to his.

"That's such a good boy. Now don't spill any of the water."

"Please Mistress," pleaded Max.

"Please what?"

"Oh god! I need to pee so badly! Please Mistress," moaned Max his legs trembling.

"Indeed? It doesn't appear that way from where I'm standing," Rose replied grabbing his penis, giving it a tug.

Max groaned, spilling some of the water as he continued to pour it from glass to glass. Rose went back to lightly stroking his penis occasionally caressing his balls which were very full and distended. "I said, don't spill the water! You need to concentrate and focus. You need to learn control." "Yes Mistress,' stammered Max. "Please Mistress I can't hold it much longer. Please!"

"Sure you can. You are not to pee until I give you permission. If you do, you will be severely punished! Now stop complaining and hold it. Learn control."

"Yes Mistress," moaned Max.

However, he knew that time was running out and hoped Rose would not make him wait much longer. His whole body was trembling and covered in sweat. His hands shook as he poured the water and the glasses felt as if they weighed a hundred pounds each. His knees trembled with the effort of standing and his groin area and penis throbbed with the conflicted sensations of simultaneous pleasure and near-pain. His almost bursting bladder pressed against his full and overly stimulated prostrate sending ripples of sensation through his entire groin area and into his penis. If he had not cum in over a week and Rose was not stroking his penis and keeping him hard, he would have been dribbling urine uncontrollably. But Max's hopes for his Mistress's acquiescence to his physical needs were not to be realized. Suddenly and without warning, his conflicted penis deflated and Max found that he was peeing uncontrollably. His conflict between sexual need and bodily necessity had ended with necessity, as the victor.

"Damn!" shouted Rose grabbing his arm and roughly twisting him around to face her. "Who gave you permission to pee? I just told you not to pee, didn't I?"

"Mistress . . . I . . . it . . . ," stammered Max.

"I'm tired of your feeble excuses slut. It's time to teach you a lesson. You've had this coming for a long time!" With that, Rose sat in the nearest chair, and pulling Max's arm, dragged him face down over her lap. With her bare hands she began to spank him with considerable force, each slap leaving a large bright red handprint on his upturned butt.

"How dare you pee like a baby! Have you no control whatsoever? Damn you!"

Max yelped out in both pain and surprise at his Mistress's sudden fury. God! He had failed again and Rose was angry at him. He loved her so and all he wanted to do was please her. Whatever he did was wrong! Max started to cry, more from shame and self-disappointment than from the pain of the spanking.

"Please Mistress," he cried. "I'm sorry. I love you and I want to please you so bad. Please I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

"Love! This is how you show me your devotion? I ask you to do a simple thing, to exercise some control, and you pee all over like a baby. "

"I'm sorry Mistress. I'm so sorry! Please!"

"Indeed! Well you don't know how sorry you're going to be! Do you know what happens to sluts that can't control themselves? That pee all over like babies?"

"No Mistress . . . please . . . oh god . . . I'm so sorry . . ."

"Well, I'll tell you. They wear diapers!"

"No!" said Max completely taken aback by his Mistress's announcement.

"Yes! And how dare you say no to me!"

Yanking Max off her lap, Rose stood up and grabbing him by the ear, pulled him toward the house and into the bedroom. Pushing him onto the bed she said, "Lie down on your back and spread your legs."

Rose continued on into the bathroom and Max, dumbfounded rolled onto his back, more by reflex than through any conscious thought. When Rose stepped out of the bathroom, her arms were full. Tucked under one arm was a large white bulky diaper; in her hands were bottles of powder, Vaseline, and a box of baby wipes. Max stared at her in disbelief. He had not really thought that Rose had been serious about the diapers.

"Spread those legs slut!"

Max still not believing his ears slowly spread his legs.

"Come on! Hurry it up! We need to get these on, before you have another 'accident' and wet the bed."

Max blushed but spread his legs.

"Put your knees up."

Max raised his knees and Rose moved between them. Taking a wipe from the box, she rubbed it over Max's penis which came to life again and began to grow stiff with her touch. Next Rose took some Vaseline and began to smear it over his stiffening penis.

"My, what a slut you are!"

Max blushed, but Rose ignored him. Grabbing the diaper, she said, "Raise your butt off the bed so I can slide this under you."

Max complied without thinking, his mind preoccupied with the thought of being diapered. Somehow this excited him though he could not say why. It was of course the ultimate humiliation: being returned to infancy, completely dependant on another for the most basic of bodily needs. Rose quickly slid the diaper under his raised ass and Max lower himself onto the thick padding. Pulling the front of the diaper up and between his legs, she fastened it into place about the waist.

The sensation was overwhelming. The diaper felt thick, strangely comforting while being uncomfortable, and sensuous against his skin. Max became immediately rock hard as the soft padding rubbed against him. "You are not to touch your diaper without my permission. If you do, you will be severely punished. Now go and clean up the patio and get back to your chores."

"Yes Mistress," said Max getting up off the bed.

Not wanting to anger her more, he quickly left without another word. As he walked to the patio, his movements further stimulated his penis, the padding of the diaper rubbing against it with every step. If Rose had not lubricated him with the Vaseline he might of cum just from this stimulation. However, the greasy cream dampened the stimulus just enough to prevent this, but not enough to prevent his movements from keeping him stimulated. As Max moved about, this low-level stimulation became torture. He was so incredibly aroused yet he could not cum! Worse, considering recent events, it was not likely Rose would be disposed to allow him any relief today. Max fretted about this as he worked. It had already been over a week and he was about to explode. His hands and knees trembled and his head felt light and his stomach heavy. He was becoming distraught and would crack soon. God! He needed to cum so bad!

zeta515
zeta515
155 Followers