The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adored being shafted leaning against the wall, still in the shower, with just a mist of shower coming from the spout.

I re-entered my fingers back into her bottom and she had both holes now fully occupied. I got it up to three fingers before I heard her say, 'I know what you are doing and okay but really slowly and you must stop if I say so. No devils please. And use the lube from the drawer. It is better than soap. Turn off the shower.'

Yess. I reached for the lube in the vanity unit drawer.

No sooner the word than the deed. I quickly lubed her bum. Lovingly, but always pushing my fingers against the sphincter walls. I lubed myself and put one last glob, for luck three inches inside her.

Flicking her clit with my left hand I slowly pushed my cock into her rear passage. One inch pushed it's way through the sphincter, then two.

'Ohhh stop.'

I slapped the devil off my shoulder and waited as she adjusted.

I knew that if I let her adjust properly we would be fine. I added a little more soap around my cock and continued to play with her clit.

'Ohhh that's nice.'

I wasn't sure whether it was her bum or her clit that she was happy with. I pushed a little more and slowly over the next ten minutes, inch by inch I was inside her.'

She did not need to know I had a couple of inches in reserve, so I told her that I was fully in and when she was comfortable I would start to move.

She had been very quiet and now exhaled in relief. 'Okay move slowly and be ready to stop.'

I knocked back the devil who had just climbed back onto my shoulder and slowly pulled a couple of inches out and then back in.

Over the next ten minutes I managed to get fully in and out using nice long slow strokes. I could feel it getting to her, her orgasm was building quickly.

Eventually she erupted and screamed. 'Fuck me, hard, let me feel that cock in my arse. Ohhh. Yess. Yess.'

I felt the horny guy on my shoulder prodding my neck with his spiky tail as I put my back into it.

I pulled her hips towards me slamming every inch I owned into her.

'Ahhhh,' was all I heard. I did not think this meant stop.

At this pace I quickly came myself and flooded her anus with my sperm. As s slipped out she stumbled and would have fallen out of the shower if I had not had my hands around her hips.

I lifted her light athletic body out of the shower and lay her, still wet upon the bed.

Had I gone too far?

It was a few minutes before she could open her eyes and I was relieved to see her smiling up at me.

'I guess I found that little devil eh? That was fantastic. I have never ever experienced anything like that. Frankly I am not sure at this time whether I ever want to experience it again. Just remember it.'

She closed her eyes. 'Let me sleep for an hour. Wake me when breakfast is ready.'

There was no rush today. I called her about ten when most of us were down but still a couple of lay-a-beds were making the most of a quiet day.

When she eventually came downstairs for her coffee there was a glazed look about her that I knew Jane at least would recognize as 'well-fucked.'

She also moved awkwardly and I wondered whether she would get round to asking Danny to lube her arse up for her just so that she could walk. I wondered whether I should offer and decided against it. No funny remarks this morning David! Talk about the skiing.

The guys decided to do a short cross country ski, while the girls decided to spend the day in or around the chalet, using the Jacuzzi.

They decided that perhaps we could eat in the pub as we were meeting the two new girls there, rather than prepare a dinner. We would have a Grande Bouffe on the last night they said.

We guys had a really good session out there on the slopes, skiing back to the chalet soon after three.

There was no sign of the girls in the Jacuzzi, nor anywhere around the ground floor.

We eventually found them, not in some sticky orgy, as we had half hoped, but each crashed out on their own beds pushing out the zzzs.

We pushed our chests out a little more and guzzled a few beers in the Jacuzzi taking their tiredness as a tribute to our sexual appetites.

We started to think about Debbie and Nikki and all our cocks started rising in tribute.

We were looking forward to a sexy evening. We didn't think that the girls had got together for any girly fun since that first night on our big bed. It would be interesting watching again with a couple of new participants. I just wondered whether our wives would go along with it. After all I was sure that none of them were lesbians, but had just had that little bit of fun together. Two new girls may be too much. We would have to wait and see.

We were ready early and were actually in the pub perhaps half an hour early.

In fact Nikki and Debbie did not arrive until nearly seven thirty by which time I had convinced myself that my final comment about them wearing skirts had backfired on me.

They were worth waiting for. I guessed they had agonised, as girls do for hours, on what to wear. We were not disappointed. At least the guys were not.

Debbie who looked the archetypal cheerleader actually had a pseudo cheer leader outfit on. She wore a small cut-off green jumper which stopped just below her ample breasts and a little bottle green satin skirt, as a cheerleader would wear. This was completed with white socks and trainers and her hair in high bunches. They would certainly ID her in the bar I thought.

Nikki wore a white see-through blouse over a lace bra accompanied by a black flared skirt and dark tights or stockings. She looked innocent and fresh with her short bobbed brown hair. I was struck again how similar she was to Jane, the same size but brunette instead of blonde.

I apologised that while I had invited them for a meal we had decided to eat in here and hoped that it did not put them out. 'We will of course pay for the food,' I said, 'and maybe you can come back for coffee?'

Nikki gave me one of her sunny smiles and just said quietly, 'That would be nice.'

They were full of questions.

'Do you like, have regular partners here, or maybe somewhere else for all I care?' said Debbie. 'Every time we have seen you it appears that you are in different pairs.'

We laughed.

'You are right,' said Jane. 'We have had the most amazing week. We are all married, Dave here is mine, Frannie's with Pete. Kay here with Danny there, which leaves Sue and Evan, holding hands over there.'

They laughed and looked embarrassed. I could see Evan trying to move his hand away but Sue was holding tight.

'We had done a little playing around before but nothing heavy so this week it just worked out that we had one night as a couple, one all together and then we have had a different partner for the last three nights. We are still all friends and it doesn't seem to have caused any jealousy or disagreements. Am I right?'

We all nodded and allowed her to continue.

'So you can see we are not experienced swappers but more good friends who have just got together for a party week. How it goes on when we get home we shall have to find out I guess. What about you guys?'

Nikki repeated the story that we guys already knew that they worked together in Real Estate Marketing and had just come her for the week half hoping to pick up a couple of guys. They had been remarkably unlucky in this regard, but Nikki explained with a smile that, 'It wasn't the end of the world because we have both enjoyed each other's company as well.'

I think we all took this to mean that they swung both ways. We would have to wait and see I thought.

We ordered food and drinks and then a few shots slipped smoothly down.

By about nine we were all the best of friends and getting slightly loud.

'Hey Bastardo,' called Frannie. Standing near the bar I looked up and acknowledged her. 'We need another bottle of wine she called. You are nearest the bar.'

'Why do call him that?' asked Nikki. 'He seemed to know his name.'

'Oh,' said Frannie. 'He says and does such dreadful things. He has been known to pull poor Jane's skirt up and pants down in public and smack her bottom for trifling offences. Isn't that right Jane?'

Jane tried to look browbeaten but I could see the grin that said she enjoyed it. I thought Nikki might as well but Debbie was horrified.

'And he nearly made me come in the shower and then walked out on me to make breakfast... before I actually came, ' continued Frannie in high dudgeon.

Everyone laughed comparing that to a public beating.

'And he makes us take our bras and knickers off,' said Sue, trying to look shocked but holding back a laugh.

I decided to prove what they were talking about.

'Girls I am absolutely remiss that I have not got around to that tonight.'

I was going to go straight for the jugular.

'Right girls starting here on my left I want to know whether you are wearing a bra. Either way you must prove it. Jane?'

'No sir.' She pulled up her blouse just high enough that we could all see the underside of her left breast, such as it was.

'Frannie?'

'No Sir.' She took her cue from Jane and pulled her top down to show off half an inch of areola.

'Nikki.'

This was going to be the first test how the evening would go. I felt she would be easier than Debbie to manage. I was ready to bet that she was more of an exhibitionist than Debbie.

'Er yes sir.' She undid a couple of buttons to show more clearly the bra which we could already see through the blouse.

'Kay?'

'No sir.' Like Jane she showed the underside of her left breast.

'Sue?'

'No sir.' She tweaked her nipples over her cream silk blouse. They shot to firmness making it obvious to all that she wore no bra.

I looked admiringly.

'And lastly Debbie?'

Looking fairly pleased with herself she said, 'Yes sir,' and lifted her tank top up to reveal a bottle green silk bra holding in a magnificent pair of tits of which she was obviously proud.

'Right, well I am sorry ladies, Nikki and Debbie, but to stay in our company this evening you have to remove your bras I am afraid. And not in the bathroom by the way, here in front of us all.'

They both looked a little shocked.

Nikki I could understand. The moment she took hers off, even if she could slide it gracefully from under her shirt, her tits would be semi on-display to the whole bar.

I knew however that she would do it and do it first. I think if she had refused then Debbie would certainly have done so. Without fuss, after a deep breath she slid her hands behind her back and released the strap. She pulled the arms from under her shirt sleeves and pulled the bra out of the front. Like Jane she had a pair of 32A's or maybe B's. Nice but not obtrusive.

She got warm smiles from the girls and a little ripple of applause from the guys.

'Debbie?'

She looked around in desperation before reaching behind her to unfasten the strap. I could see her problem was that the croptop was cut so short. Her good sized boobs were naturally going to sag a bit, so she was in danger of the bottom of her breasts and maybe even her nipples appearing below the bottom of the croptop. It was fastened high on her neck so she could not lower it any more at the front. The arms were also tight so she was going to have a problem getting the straps over her arms under the tight top. She was beginning to go red with embarrassment, trying to get her arms through without taking the whole top off.

'I can't do it,' she said to me. 'Not without taking my whole top off.'

She looked pleadingly at me. I merely raised an eyebrow and waited.

Frannie came to her assistance. 'Can I help you?'

'Please,' mumbled Debbie now dying a million deaths.

Frannie reached into her purse pulled out a pair of nail scissors and snipped the small straps enabling the bra to fall away under her top.

'Oh thank you Frannie.'

She seemed little worried that she may have rendered her bra unusable.

'We all thank you Frannie. All now appears to be in order.'

It certainly was. Nikki's little tits showed beautifully under her gauzy top and the bottom of Debbies breasts hung an inch below the bottom of her crop top.

The whole bar was admiring them.

I heard Nikki saying to Frannie. 'You are right he is well named. Hey Bastardo, where's that bottle of wine?'

Why did I feel she was putting herself right in the firing line.

Half an hour of drinking and socializing went by before I called the girls to order again.

'Right ladies the second part of the night. This time I need to know which of you are wearing panties. You do not need to show me. Just yet.' I added.

I got six little nods and yeses from each of the girls. That was good. I was a bit worried that particularly Nikki may have come ready, without any.

'For the benefit of our newcomers who probably remember that our girls left the restaurant without them yesterday but will not know how it happened I will explain. Each of the girls,' I bent the truth just enough to be reasonable, 'offered their partner for that evening the opportunity to help her off with them. Tonight we have no organised partners so I have taken the liberty of crumpling four pieces of paper in my hand each with a number on it. Pete there is one, Evan two, Danny three and me, Bastardo four. Maybe you will get lucky. Maybe not.

Who wants to go first. I knew Jane would be up there and probably Sue. I was surprised when Nikki was almost as quick as them. My eyebrows rose towards her.

'I just wanted to get it over with,' she shrugged.

'Sue I saw first.'

I had slightly cheated in that the number four was on a slightly larger piece of paper and I felt therefore more likely to be felt and picked.

I opened all four pieces to prove that it was fair before folding them again and offering them to Sue while hidden in my hand.

'Sue, take a number'

My plan worked and she pulled four.

'Oh Sue. Do you have something to ask me?'

She looked a bit tense, swallowed and said, 'Would you mind helping me pull down my panties please?'

'Stand here next to me,' I said indicating that she should stand beside me looking out into the body of the pub where she would be completely exposed. She gulped.

'Please pull the hem of your skirt slowly up towards your waist. Stop when I tell you to, please.'

She gripped the hem at the sides and slowly, slowly raised the hem until we could completely see the front of her panties. Good for her that she never stopped or flinched but I did note the higher she got the slower she went. I could see that Nikki's and Debbie's eyes were bulging. I considered making her pull it right up above her waist but relented.

'Stop.' I said. She held her position, her eyes firmly on the ground. 'I think that's far enough for me to grab them. Keep your hands there until I say you may lower them.'

I heard a hiss of breath from Debbie as she understood what that would mean.

I grasped the sides and slid them slowly halfway down her thighs. A particularly lovely position. Her lovely landing strip was first to appear followed by her finely defined pussy lips. I had forgotten to ask her to widen her stance but it was too late now. I would remember if I got another chance. I took one last look and then lowered them again past her knees. About fifteen seconds had elapsed as she stood there panty-less.

'Thank you Sue you may lower your skirt.'

She was sweating and her hands were shaking. The bar had briefly gone quiet I noticed but was now buzzing again.

I had refolded the piece of paper and held out my hand open for any if them to grab one. No-one was as quick as Sue, Jane and Nikki had been earlier.

I was surprised that Jane, for some reason, held back. Maybe Sue had been too much competition?

Frannie leaned forward and pulled out a two. I gestured towards Evan.

'Evan would you mind helping me remove my panties?' asked Frannie.

'Certainly. Stand here in front of me.'

She complied.

'Now please slowly raise your hem and hold it there until I tell you to lower it please.'

I was pleased to see him bring in the same rules that I had instigated.

She matched Sue for a slow delivery, slowing more as the hem crept above crotch level. I suspected that her underwear was hardly concealing anything anyway. We could all see the back was a net G-string. She was probably relieved that she was not facing the main bar, even though her arse was on display.

He pulled the string out of her crotch and down past her knees.

'Oh just turn and face the other way please, and then you can lower your hem and remove them.'

I heard a sharp intake of breath from Debbie again.

She did as she was asked briefly showing the world her little shaven puss before dropping her hem and pulling the panties from around her feet.

I held out the four pieces of paper again.

This time Kay bashfully reached out her hand.

'Please not a four,' I heard her say.

'What after all the fun we have had this week,' I teased her.

She stuck out her tongue at me and showed me a one. She ostentatiously kissed the piece of paper and returned it to me before sliding over to Pete and asking him coquettishly, if he would like 'to take her panties off please.'

'Delighted, I assure you. Stand here in front of me and raise the hem. You know the rules. Hold it until I say so.'

She had struck lucky. She was the least exhibitionist of the girls and he was the least likely to embarrass her. She raised her hem, hovering for a while at crotch level.

Pete said nothing Good on him.

Now looking worried she raised it higher until she was probably showing more than Frannie did, but not as much as Sue.

'Stop.'

She exhaled after holding her breath for long seconds.

He lowered her panties below the knee and then spent a few moments stroking her buttocks and running his fingers up her crack, which none of the rest of us had done.

'Thank you. You may lower away.'

I could tell she was very relieved not to have to turn around.

My hand went out and this time Jane leaned forward and picked.

Yes a four.

I smirked and she tried to look worried. She failed in my eyes. I knew she was looking forward to whatever she had to do. How bad could I make it? Stand on the table perhaps? Make her walk around with her skirt up after removing them?

I pondered these suggestions out loud to hear sharp intakes of breath from all of the girls. The idea of the table appealed but we really did not want to get thrown out of here as well. So far, while most of the people in the pub knew something was going on, there were probably only thirty or forty that had decent views and I had so far heard no complaints.

She lisped the question, 'Please sir can you remove my panties so that your friends can see my bottom?'

This brought grins from our crowd and a stunned silence from Nikki and Debbie. They must have wondered what they were getting into.

We were sitting in a little circle around a tiny table, which was now pretty full of old glasses. Evan and Pete were sitting on the far side with Kay between them.

'Of course my love. Stand here and remove your skirt please. Take it to Evan and return please.'

She did of course. She slipped out of the skirt and walked around the group to offer it to him wearing one of her sexier red thongs with tie sides. Her blouse nearly met the top of the thong but left a beautiful two inch flesh gap.

She returned and stood in front of me.

With no preamble I pulled undone the side strings, handed it to her, and asked her to take it and offer it to Pete and then return.

She did, walking around the other side of the table naked from the waist down.

When she returned I told her that she should now go and claim her skirt back and return yet again to me before putting it on.