The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was received with much amusement by absolutely everyone, except of course Danny. Kay at this stage, even found it quite amusing.

In fairness we did not hear too much grumbling from him as they disappeared off towards the washrooms.

I think the whole bar saw them coming back. The room went quiet and then erupted in laughter. Danny was as red as the blouse that he was wearing. Luckily he has a very slim build so he seemed to get into her clothes okay. I did notice that the zip on the skirt did not do completely up. Still he was covered, that was the main thing.

We had a couple of beers and got through about three bottles of wine before I decided that it was time to ask the girls to remove any unneeded underwear. Who am I kidding, all underwear is unneeded.

'I think it is only fair that all girls and anybody wearing girl's clothing now stand here and remove their underwear please.' Danny looked a little shocked but I think Kay had thought that she was going to get away with it. After all she had trousers on so would have to strip right down again.

'Oh no,' she cried. 'I have pants on.'

'So do I,' said Debbie.

I tried to look impassive. 'Nobody asked to change of the rules because it is the last night. Of course, if you had...,' I left the remainder unsaid. I was never going to change the rules that I enjoyed so much. Well only to make them worse.

By and large the girls took it in good part. Danny quickly shimmied Kay's panties down with a cry of, 'At last. They were beginning to cut off the circulation.' He also had been watching the girls remove their bras the day before so he quickly picked up the knack and removed his without taking off his blouse first.

I had deliberately allowed them to take them off without having to go to a guy to be embarrassed. I had another little plan in mind.

Kay and Debbie of course were the last to complete the task as they were in the position of having to take their pants off first. The whole room was watching as they had seen we were having fun when Danny and Kay came back from the washrooms. The girls had not exactly been quiet or discreet either about removing their underwear first.

We asked the girls, when they were done what sort of time they wanted to leave in order to get the food underway, and they suggested maybe half an hour. After the next bottle perhaps.

That gave me time to do something that I had needed to do all holiday. Jane needed her bottom slapping.

'Jane, would you mind coming here and standing in front of me.' She guessed something was up and started to screw her eyes up as if to cry.

'Don't start with those tears on me. They won't work as you well know.' I was now the strict disciplinarian.

'I want to take you back to the football party at Georgio's Hotel. Do you remember it?'

She nodded.

'Answer me.'

'Yes, I remember it.'

'Do you? That's not what you told me at the time. You told me you were a little drunk, that maybe someone had spiked your drinks and that you didn't remember bouncing up and down on those men's cocks. You also said that you didn't remember how you got the bruises on your bottom and your tits. Do you remember that? Which is it? Do you remember it or not?'

She started to squirm. Nikki's face was a picture. Was that fear and loathing or was she wishing she were Jane? I couldn't quite see Debbie as she was partly behind me.

'Well I remember a little bit more than I did, but a lot of the detail is still hazy. Quite who was there and how many men put their... Well yes, a little hazy.'

'And do you remember how many smacks you were due after that night? Do you think now is a suitable time to accept them.'

The tears were now rolling. Sarah Bernhardt was in full flow.

'I have forgotten how many you said, but whatever you think is right my darling, maybe ten. Just... just, please don't spank me here in front of all the people in this bar.'

'Ten,' I expostulated, for all those misdemeanours. Ten from every individual in the bar would be more like. I briefly wondered if I could bring that about. She briefly wondered whether I had it in mind to do so as well. The tears stopped. 'Oh that is just ridiculous. As if any of the men in here, men that we don't know, would ever smack another ladies bottom?'

So that is what she wanted.

I decided however that it was too difficult to organise amongst a group of people that I did not know.

'The punishment is twenty strokes of the hand on the bare here in the bar, followed by ten from each of us naked at home later. Do you accept.'

She started snivelling and crying again.

Debbie indignantly said, 'David you cannot be serious. That you should lift a hand to your wife at all is bad enough, but here in the bar is outrageous.'

'Be careful Miss Deborah, you may find yourself joining her. Any moves to stop me will not go unpunished.'

'Well I think it is completely wrong,' said Nikki and threw the contents of her wine glass into my face. I suspected that she knew there were only a few drops in there but the principal was established. She was also going to be beaten.

'I looked at Evan and Danny on either side of her. 'Hold her and don't let her get away. We will deal with that one after I have finished with this one.'

I felt a little sorry for Jane, she had had her thunder stolen. This first twenty was now going to be an anti-climax.

None-the-less I hauled her over my knee pulled her skirt up over her back and gave her twenty smart smacks on the bum.

'That's it for now. You may go to the washroom now and comeback while I am sorting out your friend over there.' I whispered a few instructions in her ear.

'Right Missy. I think for interfering you get the same punishment as Jane, twenty now and another ten from each of us later. That is a total of one hundred and ten smacks.'

I pulled her over my knee, raised her skirt and stared again, in admiration of the beautifully presented bottom, framed again by a garter belt and straps.

I knew I had to be fairly quick. I did not want Jane to see me enjoying this, nor did I really want her to see Nikki enjoying herself either.

I quickly finished them off just as I saw Jane leave the restrooms. 'You may now use the restrooms if you wish.' I said, hoping that if she passed directly by Jane neither of them would start a cat-fight.

Debbie had gone quiet and then said, 'Excuse me a moment..errr .. I need to use the washroom.' I suspected she needed to see if her friend was okay. I was pleased to see her support her friend but was pretty sure that Nikki was more than alright. Unless I had judged her wrongly she would be very turned on and Debbie would soon be frigging her in the ladies.

I am sure that I was right although they were back very quickly, Nikki trying to hide the big smile that kept creeping onto her face. I guess she had come as soon as Debbie started on her.

Jane had sidled up to me at the bar and put her arm round me. I guessed that it was more than just in repentance. I suspected she was marking her territory as a sign to Nikki. I slipped my hand behind her back and cradled her arse, just to be supportive of course.

'Shall we all go back and cook then?' said Sue. 'Otherwise we will still be eating at midnight.'

We all had ski jackets against the cold and Evan and Pete collected them from the pegs near the door and brought them over. I watched Jane hanging back and waving the others forward as they tried to wait while she apparently had difficulty with a button. We were the last two to leave the bar and now I hung back to see how she had followed the instructions that I had whispered in her ear when she went to the restrooms.

I had told her to catch her hem in her waistband after sitting on the toilet and I fully expected to see her whole bottom hanging out under her jacket.

She had gone further than that and even left a strip of three or four sheets of toilet roll hanging from her backside as if she had just finished on the toilet and not dislodged them properly.

She half turned around and gave me a cheeky grin which I could not help but respond to. I blew her a kiss.

We left the bar to a barrage of noise, and followed the others up the street, me with my arm around her and my hand on her buttocks. Just keeping her warm against the cold.

We hung our coats on the pegs inside the door and one by one I heard everyone start laughing.

Jane turned round ostensibly to see what they were all laughing about and then pretended to get upset when she realised they were laughing at her.

'What's so funny? I am sure my bottom isn't that red and anyway Nikki has one too.'

'Turn around,' said Evan. 'Now feel behind you. There see why we are laughing.'

'Oh nooooo,' cried Jane. 'How could that have happened, and I walked right through the bar like that and nobody told me. Oh you are rotten.'

I was quick to interject, 'Well think of it just as another punishment for Giorgio's party. I insist that you stay like that until the second part of your punishment starts.'

'Yes David.' We could all see the tears start to form in her eyes. 'I will try to stay out of sight in the kitchen, I am just so embarrassed.'

The other girls obviously knew that wasn't true even if Evan, Pete and Danny still did. They kept sending her out with empty glasses to be refilled, cutlery to be set, bottles to be opened, basically any excuse they could find. The boys would all slap her on the bottom as she passed.

The Chinese starters were quickly ready and we sat down to eat. They were enjoyed and we then rapidly finished of the Thai curries.

There was ice cream if anyone wanted it and the girls all had a scoop or two with a sauce of Tia Maria, or in Nikki's case straight vodka. Unusual, but good.

We all cleared the table, and helped with the washing and drying. We were unlikely to have too much time tomorrow, as we had to be out by eleven.

Evan and Pete took liqueur orders and arranged the seating around the log fire.

There we were, all seated comfortably, waiting for someone else to start. It was pretty obvious that we had to continue where we finished off in the bar and two of these girls needed their bottoms slapping.

'Ladies,' I started.

'Yes,' said Jane and Nikki.

'Well I am glad you both knew who I was about to address,' I laughed.

Even Jane and Nikki found that funny even though they knew what was about to happen.

'Ladies, perhaps you would like to get a couple of tall stools from the kitchen, bring them in here in front of the fire and then remove all your clothes. In your case Jane you can also remove that silly piece of toilet paper.'

They were soon back both wearing silly grins. I was pleased to see that my perception of their rivalry was not stopping them enjoying each other's company.

Nikki just stood there as Jane started to undo the buttons, not on her own blouse but on Nikki's dress. It was the work of just a few seconds to drop it off her arms.

'Okay guys, decision time,' said Jane. 'Garter belt and stockings, on or off?'

You can imagine that it was a difficult decision. One that took a while to make and necessitated much fondling and examination of the subject matter in front of us.

In the end we decided to prevaricate and asked Nikki to undress Jane first so that we could compare and contrast. After more pontification, and fondling, Evan summed it up by saying. 'On. There is more of a contrast.'

We all agreed as we had known from the very first that we would.

'Bend over the stools girls. Grip the legs on the other side, leaving your bottoms angled towards this bright central light. Just so we can see what we are doing.'

They both went a little pink as they realised the views that we would all have.

'Okay Frannie and Sue, if you would like to start on Nikki, and Debbie and Kay here on Jane please. Debbie I want to see you putting your back into it particularly on Nikki, who, although she is your friend could easily have got you both into trouble. If she had said the wrong thing such as 'We don't agree with what you are doing,' you would be stretched over here now. So a firm ten strokes from you as a reminder for her to mind her own business will I am sure be appreciated.

It ran smoothly and none of them were soft on a friend. Their little pink bottoms were by now nicely warmed.

'Okay guys, our turn now. Don't forget to check their arousal from time to time. If you think that they may be enjoying it then beat them a little harder and they may enjoy it even more.' You could see that they were enjoying it so far. Their little slits were sopping wet and both girls had drops of appreciation running down their thighs.

Towards the end of the beating I could see that both girls were now beginning to get sore. Their arousal had slowed down and their cries were louder and louder. I suggested to Sue that she get some ice from the freezer in a couple of bowls so that as soon as we finished with them they could lie side by side in a sixty-nine position and cool down each other's arses with the ice.

This was well received by everyone, particularly Jane and Nikki. They both climaxed while cooling each other with the ice while, simultaneously tonguing their companions clit.

'Shall we leave them here while we go upstairs,' I suggested. I am sure they will join us when they are rested but it does look as if they would appreciate some time alone.

Frankly I am not even sure that they noticed us going and they certainly did not join us for a couple of hours. By then they were BFF's. I hoped that Debbie did not have her nose put out of joint. She would get her buddy back in the morning.

But with four girls and four guys it worked well. I started with Sue sharing a bed with Evan and Frannie, moved naturally on to Frannie and then changed beds to play around with both Debbie and Kay. Once they had got their initial orgasms out of the way they were very receptive to playing as a group and so that was how we were when eventually Jane and Nikki arrived.

They were tired and remarkably appeared to be sated, at least for the time being.

After watching us for a while and realising that the heat had gone out of the game I heard Jane say. 'I don't want to be a party pooper but is it possible I could have a bed for the night, and possibly even a husband? You can stay here with us Nikki.'

There were no cries of shame and a lot of tired nods.

Danny asked Debbie if she would like to join him and Kay as they had been having a very, very, good time on the bed with Evan and I in the latter stages of the evening. The others paired off with their wives and disappeared back to their own rooms.

I had saved a little back expecting that I would be back with Jane for the night, but had not expected her to invite Nikki as well. Whatever simmering hostility I thought I had seen was well and truly over. I was glad. I was hoping to see more of Nikki in the future. She was far too much fun, like Jane, to allow this holiday to finish without ever seeing her again.

I naturally climbed into the middle of the bed and they snuggled up either side.

'I have set the alarm for seven,' said Jane. 'We have to be out by eleven and we both will need fucking first. We don't mind which order, whichever one wakes up first.'

It seems that they had discussed it.

I did not hear the alarm at all next morning. I suspected that Jane had awoken at around the right sort of time and turned it off. I woke to find that I had rolled over on my side towards Jane and that my soft cock was in the process of being sucked. It is a truly wonderful feeling to find your morning woody being brought on for you and then enhanced. She soon lay on her back beside me and asked me to sixty-nine. Judging by the state of her pussy she had been given a seriously good time by Nikki in front of the fire. Her labia were still swollen and very sensitive.

By now Nikki had awoken as well. The first I knew of this was when I felt a new hand playing with my balls.

I groaned.

'Don't make him come yet,' warned Jane. Who knows how many times he came last night . He might not have a lot left and we don't want to waste it.'

'Hey guys, I am here you know. You can talk to me and tell me if you like.'

They both laughed.

'So Jane I shouldn't be doing this sort of thing?' said Nikki as she slipped her hand up my crack and pushed a finger, knuckle deep, in my anus.

'Ohhh.' I jerked almost coming, but not quite. 'You Miss, need to be nice to me if you are going to get fucked next. Jane is right. I might even run out.'

I was not about to tell the girls that I had only come twice the night before, saving myself in case I had been made to perform again when they came upstairs.

I spun around and started fucking Jane. I could tell that she was still sore and very sensitive by her movements under me. She was not thrusting back as enthusiastically as usual.

I was however determined not to let up on her and I plugged away driving hard as she came a couple more times.

'You don't have to come,' she mumbled through gritted teeth, 'you can save it for Nikki.'

I was not sure whether she was really too sore to continue or merely being thoughtful towards her new BFF.

I knew that I was not going to have a problem getting hard again and so plugged away at her until I did come at last, deep inside her.

I pulled out to watch Nikki dive into the space I had just left in order to lick my semen straight from Jane's hole. This soft, but strong tongue again aroused her to yet another climax.

It aroused me as well. There was absolutely no chance of me softening.

I made up a chain by putting my nose in Nikki's arse and my tongue on her clit.

Her involuntary squeal brought on what was apparently going to be the last of Jane's orgasms for the morning.

She groaned and climbed out of bed'

'I am going to leave you sex-mad perverts to fight your own personal battle. I am going to shower and then start breakfast. You have an hour and then I am coming up with a bucket of water to separate you like they do to rutting dogs.

David, look after her, she hasn't had any one-on-one time with you yet. But then when she has really enjoyed yourself I want you to finish her hard. I want her sore, like I am. I want her to want to come back, perhaps come down to visit.'

Oh my, serious BFFs.

'There,' I said to Nikki. 'I have my instructions. I am going to make you enjoy yourself first. Shall we try this?'

I laid her on her back, lifted her legs high in the air and squeezed my knees under her back. She ended up almost in a headstand giving my hands and tongue free access to her complete slit and her perfect starry arsehole.

'Oh my God,' I heard her moan.

Her first couple of climaxes came very quickly as I tongued her clit and repeated her trick on me with first one and then two fingers deep in her back passage.

I let her down eventually and gave her my knob to suck, which she did with alacrity. She then tried to push me into the same position that she had been in but was not quite strong enough. I knew what she was trying to do however so I just bent at the waist and brought my ankles up to my knees, holding my legs apart with my hands on my knees.

Nikki started rimming me before pushing her tongue deep inside me. She rapidly followed it up with her finger.

At this stage I heard Jane leaving the bathroom and walking through the room again.

'Shit, look at that,' she said. 'Go girl, show him what it feels like. Oh wow.'

Nikki continued doing this as long as it took Jane to towel off and brush her hair.

She left us with the words, 'You have forty-five minutes. Enjoy yourselves.'

Nikki lowered me back to the bed and I took the hint and just started kissing her, nothing earth shattering no thrusting tongues. A gentle change of pace. I concentrated on her neck and ears before moving on to her lips and a little more passion. Her toes came next, logically if not geographically. I eventually moved onto her breasts idly playing with one while licking the other. Her nipples were a natural progression as was eventually her tummy button and then her more intimate areas.