The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored her clit for a while concentrating on her labia and vaginal canal.

By this time I was delighted to say she had cum once and as soon as I touched her clitoris began the throes of climaxing again.

'Oh fuck me please. No Love me. Love me please.'

That is what I had been hoping for. Let's face it, that was what Jane had ordered. We were both under instructions.

I eased into her sopping passage and continued to move inexorably forward. No pace but a steady insistency.

I felt her skin against my pubes. I was grounded. Kissing was back on the agenda and we slowly, languorously, kissed and stroked each other revelling in the mutual heat of our bodies.

Gradually I eased back and forward to find her matching me stroke for stroke. Inevitably we quickly upped the pace but just to a good steady rhythm.

I must have been enjoying this more than I thought as I felt my balls tighten.

'I am going to cum. Cum with me,' I told her.

She gripped me a little tighter and brought her hands up to play with her titties. Our timing was immaculate as we climaxed together. Our hips jerked together as did our lips and indeed our minds.

'Wow,' I said, as I rolled off her, after we had calmed down and regained control of our breathing. 'That was something else.'

'Yes,' she said. 'Can I visit you? You and Jane. Both of you. This has been fantastic. You understand me, don't you? You knew I needed to exhibit myself, or more importantly I wanted to be exhibited. From the moment I saw your girls leave the restaurant that night without their underwear, I was dying to do it. And you knew that. How? I have never done anything like that before. But lying in bed with Debbie that Wednesday night after seeing you skiing naked during the day and then half naked in the bar, I knew that I had to ... well... I don't know... get involved. Throw myself at your mercy. Make you strip me in public. You made me so hot. I don't think I am a full-time sub. I am not looking for a master, just someone who will show me off and ... I guess... Dominate me a little. Particularly in public. I was very worried about the one hundred smacks as well. I have never been smacked, never. Not even as a child. But I felt that if Jane could do it then I could. Or so I thought. I was very sore after you all finished. In fact it is still sore this morning.'

'I don't know how I knew, but I could see it in your eyes. Your longing gaze as you took in the free-hanging titties and pantie-less thighs. And not just because you wanted to touch and play with them. It was a different sort of lust. Where had they come off? Who had removed them? Who else had watched? And the stockings were inspired. They made you different. I just know that Jane will copy that look when we get home. And talking of home you heard Jane. You will be very welcome. In fact we expect you to come and share us. Both of us. You are so like Jane in many ways that I will need to be careful. But what fun I will have with you both. You are both competitive and will want to outdo the other. What a competition that will be. Perhaps we could start straight away. No underwear for a week. Obviously no pants or jeans. You can always use the excuse that the underwear is in the wash!'

'Ooo yes. I will. I promise.'

She had been fondling me and I had never quite gone soft. I was now hard and ready again. I pulled her on top of me.

'Your turn to do some work. Get grinding on that, Annie Oakley.'

She tried it both ways first facing me and then spinning on my knob, which nearly brought me off again, into a reverse cowgirl. She preferred this one and was soon letting the world know what she was doing.

'Yahooo. Ride that steer. Rope that little devil.'

There was no doubt that her voice had carried as far as the kitchen because I could hear the laughter emanating from the kitchen back up the stairs.

She lay back along my body, my cock still embedded, now I was doing the thrusting. I could also play with her tits this way. They were obviously sensitive because she quickly orgasmed.

Still united I rolled her over and pulled up her knees so that we could do it doggy-style and I could really start to thrust into her. She was moaning and groaning, although not quite as loudly as earlier. A lot of the decibels were caught by the pillow.

'Just how sore is your bum?' I asked. 'Do you want to make it worse. But on the inside this time.'

'No,' she said. 'I have never done it that way. But let us make that my little promise to you. If you invite me down to stay for the weekend you can have the cherry of my arse. Meantime just pretend you are some great big stallion stud. Come on Seabiscuit, fuck me like you mean it.'

So I did and I managed to fulfil all Jane's requests. I gave her a good time. I made her sore and a little hoarse, if you'll pardon the pun. More importantly I made her want to come back.

Luckily we had finished as Jane came upstairs with a bowlful of cold water. I did not fancy the cold water and we might have had difficulty explaining the wet bed to the management. We jumped from the bed and told Jane we were going for a shower.

'Oh no you don't. Not together anyway. You David, in there. On your own. You missy, little tramp, or judging by the noise should I say little mare, you with no clothes in here, you can find a shower nearer your clothes. Use the one by the Jacuzzi. And leave my husband here, if you ever want to see him again. Go.'

She went.

Jane followed me into the bathroom and poured the cold water down the sink.

'So you enjoyed that then?'

How could I answer that?

'You told me to.'

I told you to give her a good time, not have one yourself.'

Oh hell, was this for real, I wondered.

Luckily, she could not keep a straight face and I realised that she had, as I hoped, been winding me up.

I stepped from the shower all soapy, and tried to grab her.

She laughed at last. 'Oh no you don't. Don't try and get round me that easily Seabiscuit? Seabiscuit? More like Dobbin, the knackered nag if you ask me.

I tried to look hurt. 'Well if you come in here with me I'll show you I'm a thoroughbred, a stud pony, no Dobbin me.'

'Forget it buster, you still have to pack your saddlebags and get ready to leave. If you are not ready to leave in thirty minutes I will withhold all sexual favours for a week.'

Now I knew she was bluffing. She cannot go a week without sex.

But I wasn't about to call her bluff so I was ready.

I had just about finished packing when I was called downstairs to say good-bye to Debbie and Nikki. You can imagine that they were fairly long protracted sessions with both the girls and the boys.

Nikki was eventually pushed out of the door by Jane who said,

'Remember, we want to see you come visit. You have my number. Call me.'

'We will,' said Debbie.'

'And see David,' called Nikki as she set off down the path flicking up the back of her skirt to reveal no underwear. 'See I haven't forgotten and,' flicking it up again, 'I hope you haven't either.'

'What is she talking about,' said Jane.

'I told her that she was not to wear any underwear for a week, so she had remembered.'

'And what were you not to forget?'

Damn, I hoped she hadn't noticed that bit. I had to tell her in case the BFFs got together on the phone and in a moment of honesty Nikki said something.

'Err ... she promised me her anal cherry next time we meet.'

'Did she, the little mare?'

Jane found that funny. The Seabiscuit analogy was not going to go away.

'Well all I can say is that she will be doing it with a sore bum once I have finished with her.'

And that was it. The end of the week when we had crossed so many boundaries it felt like Europe. 'This is Tuesday it must be Luxembourg.'

We had loved and laughed and loved again.

We had stayed friends, I think, in fact we were going home better friends than we had been before.

I wondered whether we would be able to do it again.

Could we raise any more money for the church fund and have such a good time again.

My mind was in overdrive on the way home, which mercifully freed the girls from removing their clothes once more.

Watch this space.

The End