The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Jane was now squirming as I am sure the whole pub had seen her walking around our table half naked.

She duly returned gave me a little kiss and went back to her glass of wine, glowing I thought. I knew that she needed to prove that she was the best, and I couldn't see the last two being made to do anything nearly as revealing, although I did have a desire to do something bad to Nikki. She reminded me too much of Jane.

There was only Debbie and Nikki left.

They looked at each other and I saw Nikki make a sort of 'please' movement with her eyes.

Debbie picked up on this and reached for the numbers.

At least three of us were pleased that she pulled out the three.

Me, Danny and Debbie.

I was pleased because all the guys had now had a go. Debbie was pleased that it wasn't me. And Danny was going to get his hands on new panties and a new pussy maybe.

She stood in front of him. 'Excuse me sir. Would you help me discreetly take off my panties without showing my body to the whole pub?'

We laughed.

'Of course,' he said. 'I have an idea which will keep you below the radar. '

He cleared a few glasses away from the table in front of him and she went pale.

'Do not worry I am not about to make you stand on the table, unless you are bad that is.'

She looked slightly happier until he said. 'Now, stand in front of me facing the table and lean your head and arms on the table. Keep your legs straight please. Lower your back please, let us see that little bottom sticking up in the air. Perfect. Now when I remove your panties in this position the only person in the whole pub with a good view is me. But what a view I am going to have.'

He flipped her skirt fully over her back.

It was no surprise that she had on a silky bottle green pair of boy shorts that matched the bra and went with the whole cheerleader ensemble. He lowered her panties to the floor and took them off her trainers. He patted her legs to make her widen her stance a little and told her that as the rest of the pub were seeing nothing he was determined to get a good view himself. I saw him draw his finger up her slit. '

'Ohhh very wet,' he said. 'Someone is enjoying this aren't they?'

She groaned whether from enjoyment or embarrassment we did not know.

'You may stand now and lower your skirt,' he said.

'Thank you,' she said, kissing his cheek before creeping back to her chair holding her skirt down.

'So Nikki, that only leaves you.'

I held out the four pieces and dropped one into her hand. It was a four of course.

She knew I had rigged it and so did Jane I suspect. For all I knew so did everyone else. Nobody complained.

'Nikki if you would like to come over and stand in front of me please. Do you have anything to ask me?'

'Please sir I have a bit of a problem.'

'Nikki I am not interested in your little problems. That is not the question I seek.'

'But sir really, I don't think I can do this without...'

I interrupted her. I was going to push her to the hilt. There was some sort of game going on here. I suspected that maybe she had tights on over the panties. 'Nikki I really don't think that I care about your problem or whys and wherefores. Just ask me the question.'

'Please sir, will you take my panties off. '

'I will. Stand in front of me and raise your hem until I say stop and remain holding it that way until I tell you to lower it.' I would brook no refusals.

She gripped the sides and slowly raised the hem. I was delighted to see stocking tops appearing and then garter straps. This was going to be fun. Before I told her to stop I had her pull her skirt the whole way up until she was holding the sides just under her breasts. The whole of her knickers and garter belt were on display. Only I, however, could see the glint in her eye. She was loving this. I had to be a little careful not to make her do more than Jane did.

I immediately saw her problem. The panties were underneath the garter straps and I would therefore need to undo them before I could pull the panties down.

I pretended not to notice.

'Beautiful,' I said. I like to praise from time to time. 'Definitely worth waiting for.'

I pulled the panties down to the level of the stocking tops completely baring her bottom and hair free pussy.

I acted surprised to find that the garter straps were in the way.

'Oh dear. It seems your problem is these garter straps. I will have to undo them. Just continue holding the skirt there above your waist.'

I undid the front two straps and asked her to turn around. I heard Debbie give another sharp intake of breath. I guessed even she didn't mind Nikki's bottom being shown to the world, but her pussy?

Nikki turned, as good as gold and waited while I undid the back straps.

'That's it now turn again so that I can remove the panties. Yes that's it. And stay like that while I refasten the garter straps here at the front.'

That took me a while, I had to pull up the stockings again and then fiddle with the clasps. Somehow the side of my hands were in regular contact with her slightly protrusive inner labia.

'And one last turn while I fasten the back ones.'

This time I managed to ease one hand down between her butt cheeks as I tightened the stocking and fastened the straps.

'There pull your skirt down now, after all we don't need you showing yourself off to the world now do we.'

She didn't kiss me. I was a little surprised. I knew she had enjoyed it, but now she just looked embarrassed.

The evening went by remarkably quickly after that. During the next hour or so somehow we all progressed to standing round the bar where the girls would take turns sitting on the three high stools that we had managed to gather. It was almost as much fun watching them climb up on the stools as just sit on them. They all managed to flash a lot of bottom and thigh. Nikki of course was showing, mutedly, all her titties, but the star was Debbie who with a few more drinks inside her appeared to enjoy climbing up and down on to the bar stool. Everytime she did, or if she raised her arms above the shoulder, her crop top would shoot up over her nipples. There were times she pretended not to notice.

It struck me that they were so available that it would be a shame not to take advantage of it. I ordered each of us a tequila shot.

The ten shot glasses with the slices of lime were duly distributed before I called a halt to the proceedings.

'Hang on guys, we need somewhere from where to lick the salt. Debbie raise that top again.'

She must have been drunk by now because she quickly raised the top above her nipples. I wet my finger tip in the tequila, circled her nipple with the drops and poured on the salt. I repeated this on the other side. Enough to taste stuck to her nipples.

'Ladies first,' I said.

I just knew Jane and Sue would be first, one on each side. They quickly suckled the nipple to remove all the salt drank the tequila and sucked out the lime.

When they finished it was Nikki and Frannie, then Kay and Pete, Danny and Evan and eventually me. I did the left nipple and pushed the right one towards Debbie to see if she could reach her own nipple. She could, just.

It was time to go. I could not think of any more sexual tricks that we could play without being thrown out and it was nearly eleven anyway.

I suggested that we leave and have coffees and more drink back at the chalet.

I wasn't sure how to play this, back at the chalet. It would be rude just to start humping the newcomers and I really wanted to get the girls involved first.

I chose Jane and Sue as the two of our girls most likely to play along with my idea.

The coffees were distributed, the wine was poured and we were all variously perched on chairs around the lounge.

'Time for more body shots,' I said. 'I will get the tequila.'

I filled two shot glasses a couple of slices of lime and the salt pot.

By the time I returned Debbie already had her tits out expecting us to use her again.

'Thank you for the offer Debbie but perhaps we should offer our guests, you and Nikki our first shots. Jane and Sue would you mind lying on the dustbin liners please.'

I had laid a couple of big black dustbin liners on the rug in front of the fire. The girls lay down. I undid the buttons on their blouses and eased them back until both breasts were fully exposed. I licked and then sprinkled salt liberally around their nipples. They then had their skirts pulled down and off to leave them naked and a slice of lime was placed in their belly buttons.

Nikki, Debbie, please choose a waitress and lick the salt that you want. When you are ready I will give you the shot.

I was delighted that Nikki chose Jane and dived in licking and slurping on her breasts. Debbie was not far behind her, all over Sue like a rash. The girls had straddled their waitresses at the hips and with their heads now down on their tits, both arses were stuck beautifully into the air. A sight to behold.

Nikki was the first to hold out her hand for a shot. I waved her further down Jane's body and made as if I was going to place the shot glass between her lower lips. Instead at the last moment I poured the shot down her lips, right between her legs. Instinctively she moved her legs together trapping at least some of the liquid at the base of her pussy. Nikki did not hesitate before licking and slurping at the tequila as it ran between Jane's legs. She pushed Jane's legs apart and drank every last drop from between her legs, even pushing her knees up towards her chest so that she could not only lick the last drops from the plastic dustbin liner, but also from her arsecrack and hole., I was so mesmerised watching this and watching Jane wriggle under her that I almost forgot to pour the other shot over Sue's landing strip and down her crack.

It was enjoyable watching Sue wriggle as Debbie ate her out under the pretence of slurping the tequila. Wow.

More shots followed as each of us guys had one from the four remaining girls who had not yet been licked out.

The girls decided that they wanted shots off our cocks and who were we to argue. I was lucky enough to get Nikki eating me and I noticed she carefully poured the shot not only over my cock but also over my balls and by pulling up my legs, all over the arse crack. What a dirty girl.

You can imagine that the rest of the night rapidly deteriorated into a free for all on our two big beds.

Debbie and Nikki were more openly bi than our girls and it was no surprise when they led the way with Debbie on one bed and Nikki on the other.

While my memory of the evening is more than marginally clouded by the amount of alcohol we had consumed, I seem to remember Debbie, Jane and Kay started on one bed and Nikki, Sue and Frannie on the other. For quite a while we guys just watched and enjoyed. We were all naked and stropping ourselves but certainly in my case, handling myself hard enough to enjoy but not hard enough to come before I managed to get my cock into one of those girls.

I guess it was instinct that made each of the guys choose the bed that did not contain his own wife. In my case therefore it gave me the delights of my new favourite dirty girl Nikki.

I suppose we had been watching for about fifteen or twenty minutes. Each of the three girls on the bed nearest to me had certainly cum at least once before Nikki caught my eye. Or maybe I caught hers.

'Come on guys. I really need something hard now after the delights of these soft-skinned cuddly girls. I want to be poked, prodded and eventually fucked. As hard as you like. As long as you like.'

I like to think I had a small heads-up, as I caught Nikki's eye before the words were hardly out of her mouth. I rapidly descended on her. Nikki at this time was kneeling up tonguing Sue, with her arse in the air, while Frannie, incidentally, was sitting on Sue's face. Our girls may have not been the most enthusiastic lesbians before they came on this week but they would be going home confirmed in their enjoyment of bi-sexual partners. Anyway I beat Danny by well, three or four seconds, to get my face into Nikki's pussy and my finger up her arse. I noticed that it was not too much of a hardship at that stage to offer his cock to Frannie to suck while she was enjoying Sue's tongue.

As I said I don't remember an awful lot of it except that she was a really good fuck. But then I am not sure I would know a bad one as I have never had one.

At some stage of the evening I must have gone over to the other bed because in the morning I found myself between Jane and Debbie. Next morning I congratulated myself on my perspicacity in choosing to spend the night with my wife, and Debbie of course. I was able to give her a morning kiss and cuddle before Debbie eventually woke and wanted to try my cock for size again. As I said, Jane was quite happy because I had returned to the roost, as it were.

We were a noisy bunch for breakfast. Pete had remembered that we had a bottle of vodka not yet drunk and that there was tomato juice in the fridge so it was Bloody Marys all round. That's the way to start a day.

It was inevitable with Nikki and Debbie still there at breakfast, that they would get involved in the planning and executing of our last full day. Debbie did ask whether we all minded them gate-crashing our party for yet another night. They did not want to stay if they were not wanted.

Frannie was particularly quick to say that as far as she was concerned the new girls had added a new dimension to the fun and games.

It seemed to be unanimous that we would like them to join us again.

It was fairly late already but we decided that we would have one last cross country ski, after all that is what the speciality of this particular resort was.

We would aim to back soon after two when the girls would go shopping for an evening meal to cook and would then meet us guys in the bar again. As nice as the idea of having a really slap up home cooked meal was, we decided that for the girl's pleasure we would be better off warming up something prepared in the supermarket.

There was quite a good Asian section at the supermarket so we decided we would have mixed Chinese starters, wings, prawn toasts, ribs, pork balls and dim sum followed by Thai red and green curries. There were bottles of ready prepared curries on the shelves so we only had to cook some rice while we ate the starters.

We arranged to meet Debbie and Nikki at the start of one of the better runs and they disappeared to get their cross country skis .

It was nearly midday before we actually started so leave, so, although we had the warmest part of the day still to come, there were very few other people on the route. Even though it was cross country it started fairly high at the top of a long drag lift so a lot of the journey was down hill along the valley sides criss-crossing the valley walls until we got back to the bottom to the road and the chalets.

I was on the lookout for another place where we could shed our clothes. It was thrill that Debbie and Nikki had not yet had, and I had deliberately left the heater on in the patio Jacuzzi.

I found a spot probably only ten or fifteen minutes from home that I remembered as pretty well all downhill. The problem with naked cross country is that if you come up behind someone it is difficult to overtake and if you come across someone coming uphill the other way, they often want to be polite and stop and exchange greetings. Even if we didn't stop we would still cross each other going very slowly.

Did this bother my troops. Not a jot. They were out of their clothes at the first suggestion and were soon whooping it up at a rapid five or six miles an hour. We didn't meet anyone coming the other way because it was getting too late in the day to start the run, particularly working it backwards up-hill. We did come up against two or three slower groups than us who had obviously heard us coming from the noise we were making. Without exception they pulled to the side of the track and let us go by with varying degrees of surprise, delight, or even downright disapproval. Two older couples could be heard tutting and expressing their disapproval that we should make so much noise pollution while skiing this quiet and beautiful scenery. I didn't hear them say a word about our clothing, or should I say lack of it. Perhaps it was just me stereo-typing our older community by assuming that they would be upset by nudity. In fact they probably had a point about the noise we were making. I guess skiing is normally a quiet contemplative sport, a bit like being in a library.

The route we were skiing led directly past the back of our chalet where we were able to cut down without even traversing the road.

The ten to fifteen minutes that I had expected was probably nearer twenty and we were all looking forward to jumping in the Jacuzzi as it was now getting quite cold.

It was strange to have at first an almost a-sexual Jacuzzi for once as everyone just wanted to get warm.

After about fifteen minutes Pete and I were despatched to get beers and wine and we got back to the normal standard of soft groping that you expect in a mixed naked Jacuzzi.

By now it was nearly four. Nikki and Debbie decided they wanted to get changed for the evening and they felt that they should really start some packing as we all had to be out by eleven.

We arranged to meet as soon as possible, but no later than six in the bar.

Jane and I showered and I took the opportunity of warming her up for the evening with a quick fingering. I certainly did not want to waste any of my energy by cumming this early, but I knew this would set Jane up a treat.

As Jane ummed and ahhed over what to wear I started to throw some of our dirty clothes into one of the bags. In fact by the time Jane was ready I had dressed and was just about packed for the pair of us.

The two of us plus Evan and Pete set off for the village. Sue and Frannie had left already worried that the supermarket may sell out and Danny was heard to shout down the stairs that they were running late and would meet us there.

In the end Jane joined the girls in the supermarket, in case there was a lot to carry and we guys did what we do best, order the beers and get the stools set out for the girls. We had a small discussion over whether it was better to be sitting a bit out of the way at a table, or 'in your face' at the bar. If we were going to be having a bit of sexy fun again, the table appealed, but, on the other hand, as we were not going to be in there that long, and the bar stools put us right in the middle of the action, we decided that was the place to be.

Jane, Sue and Frannie soon joined us and stowed their bags of food under the bar stools.

After only a short discussion we decided that the last couple there had to pay a forfeit. I think we somehow assumed that it would be Debbie and Nikki but to our surprise it turned out to be Danny and Kay. Nikki and Debbie were there just as our girls settled down their bags. I was delighted to see that they had not expected to have to remove their bras and knickers tonight because Debbie was actually in pants, wow, was she going to look silly in a minute. Nikki accidentally, maybe, showed me that she was wearing stockings again as I boosted her onto a bar stool.

Kay and Danny arrived a few minutes after the so-called deadline time of six to catcalls and cries of 'We know what you've been doing,' and indeed Kay did have that just-fucked look.

As we handed over their drinks it was left to me as self appointed spokesman and fine invigilator to give them the bad news that we had decided that the last two there had to pay some form of forfeit.

I decided that the pair of them had to disappear off to the washrooms and change clothing with each other. All their clothing, not just the outerwear.