The Next Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling herself back from kissing Dickie, she reached to take his hands in hers.

"Here, honey, I want you to feel my titties," she gasped.

Hands trembling, Dickie reached out. His touch was gentle as he cupped the outside of her boobs. Cupping them, he pushed them together, forcing her natural cleavage into even greater prominence. Unlike most of the guys Pam had danced for Dickie didn't just grab and moosh her titties. He wasn't trying to crush her tits. And he didn't play with her nipples like he was trying to tune an old timey radio. He caressed her with the tips of his fingers. Very lightly he stroked her nipples, which responded by growing harder and stiffer.

Carefully he smoothed his hands over her massively round globes while watching to see what Pam enjoyed. And she was really enjoying his careful, almost reverent, touching. He gently trapped her nipples between his thumbs and hand. Squeezing rhythmically he started to pull gently, lifting and dropping her tits.

Dickie was having so much fun. He had never touch a girls boob before. And these boobs were so big! So big! So firm! Bigger than any boobs he had seen in school! How had Pam grown so large, so quickly? In High School she had had breasts that were bigger than Kandi's. He knew that.

He watched Pam's response to his feeling her titties. Quivering in response she moaned softly in pleasure. Pam's breasts were so big! So much bigger than the bee stings that Kandi covered with an A-cup bra! His concern about Kandi had disappeared. She never let him do anything! Pam was letting him do everything, almost!

Dickie dropped his head and lightly, lightly, using just the tip of his tongue, licked her nipples rapidly. First the right and then the left. Instead of objecting, Pam gasped in happiness.

As she started to arch her back in response he alternated licking with sucking her nipples. Slowly he increased his speed and the pressure that he applied.

Sighing in pleasure Pam ran her fingers thru his hair. Pulling on his head she pushed her boobs together more tightly with her upper arms. Pulling him against her titties until he was pressed against her bosom as hard as she could hold him. Her pussy was seeping onto his lap as they ground themselves against each other. He was flicking his tongue against her nipple while he sucked and sucked. He loved the feel and heft of her big boobs. Without conscious thought, his hands had drifted down to clutch her tight little butt.

"Oh, so GOOD, Dickie," she exclaimed. "So good, I love what you're doing to my big titties. Keep doing that, darling!"

And he was more than willing!

"Oh, honey, darling, that's enough," she finally said. Reluctantly he slowed and then stopped.

She rested her head on his shoulder for a moment before sliding to her knees between his legs.

"This is going to be so good," she promised as she made short work of his belt and zipper. Urging him to rise a little she discarded his pants and underwear.

"Oh! Oh, my!" she breathed in appreciation of what she had uncovered. "What a lovely cock!"

Quivering above his lap, stiff as a plank, Dickie's cock jutted far out over his loins. As he watched Pam took hold of him with both hands.

"This is the most gorgeous cock I've ever seen!" she smiled, looking him in the eyes.

Using both hands she slowly milked his hard dick. She thought that his dick was at least 10 inches long. It was not only longer than any that she had seen before it was also thicker. She could just touch finger and thumb. It rose, straight as an arrow, from the juncture with his ball sack. It was pulsing visibly with his heart beat as she fondled him. It truly was beautiful, she thought.

As she worked him gently she saw precum bubble up from his dick head. It slowly flowed down his shaft. She spread it up and down the hard length of his cock. She worked to glaze his whole ten inch shaft with precum.

Pulling him to her she applied her lips to the tip of his dick. Quickly she sucked up the precum that had flowed over his dick head. Then, moving more slowly, she lapped and licked the length of his penis until her lips were buried in his cock fur. Sliding her way back up to the head she paused to gaze into his eyes.

"I love your big dick, Dickie. It's the prettiest cock I've ever seen!" she told him. "It's so hard and so long! I just love it!"

As he trembled she slowly took his cock head into her mouth again. Licking the underside of his dick she took more and more of his erection. Still smiling she rose and fell. From time to time she would pull off and lick the shaft. She kept sucking his dick, going lower, taking him deeper and deeper each time. He had the nicest cock, she thought to her self. It was so smooth, so long and thick! She finally was able to absorb every bit of his dick. She enjoyed the feeling, having all of him in her mouth and the top of her throat.

"Pam," he moaned, "Pam, it feels so good. Be careful. I'm going to cum any second!"

"I should hope so," she purred, "I'm going to drink it down and then I'm going to get you hard again so we can fuck like bunnies!" Her lips returned to his cock head while she jacked him off into her mouth.

Realizing that Pam wanted him to cum in her mouth Dickie stopped trying to contain himself. With a grunt of effort he spurted a long rope of cum into her eager, waiting mouth. She swallowed him with out difficulty and kept on sucking him after he had finished his ejaculation.

"Oh, Dickie, that was so good! Now lets get this pretty, pretty dick hard again so I can see what it feels like to be filled to the brim with a stiff cock!" Her enthusiasm was contagious.

Smirking up at him she drew his dick to rest the head just above her cleavage. Using both hands she closed her tits over him and began to rise and fall. Taking a moment she slapped his semi erect dick against her stiff nipples, laughing up at the look on his face.

"Do you like to feel me squeeze this big hard dick between my big titties?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, that's amazing, Pam! It feels so good. I love your big boobies. They are so round and firm! So sexy!"

"I'm glad! When I started to develop again I was a little embarrassed. I mean, who has a growth spurt after High School graduation? But they just got bigger and bigger." She shimmied her shoulders again, causing his dick to be pummeled from side to side by her titties.

"So, how big are you now, Pam?" he gasped.

Squeezing him again between the soft mounds of her breasts she grinned at him.

"You like my big, big titties, don't you, Dickie" Her eyes sparkled with excitement. "I bet you never thought I could grow a big pair of boobs like these, did you?"

"Gosh, no!" he replied. "So big and pretty! So round and sexy! I love to see you playing with my cock and your giant, sexy, big tits! So big!" he moaned.

"I wear an 'H' cup bra, Dickie!" the pride in her voice glowed. "I have thirty-three inch hips, a twenty-three inch waist and measure forty-four inches around the fullest part of my big beautiful titties. It's a 32-H cup bra. When I wear one." Her voice was husky with lust while discussing her amazing measurements.

Dickie was staring at her while she continued to fondle his now erect penis.

"Holy crapola!" he exclaimed. "I didn't even know that bras came any bigger than a G-Cup. That's what my Mom wears now."

"And how do you know that, Dickie?" she teased him.

"Aw, I snuck into her room one day last week and looked. You know, she's been so strange since I got back. I mean she seems really happy, which is great. And she leaves me alone a lot more which is also great. But something's going on with her."

"Well, lets worry about that later, honey. I want to see what this splendid cock feels like in my pussy.

"Is it really big, Pam?" he asked innocently.

Stifling the smart aleck answer that sprang to her lips she replied.

"Dickie, it's magnificent. I've never seen a bigger, more beautiful dick in my life. So thick, thick and beautiful! it's lovely. It's long and straight. It's just a lovely, beautiful big dick. I love it," she concluded.

"And I can't wait to feel it go in me," she declaimed as she turned her back to him. Reaching between her legs she held her pussy lips apart with one hand while she centered his rock hard dick between them.

Pressing herself down she socketed the dick head into her sopping snatch. Rising and falling she took more and more with each stroke. It felt so good! She gasped in pleasure as she worked.

"Oh, so good, Dickie, so good! It's perfect! It's thick and hard, I love it." she panted. "It's so long!"

"Oh, yeah!" he replied. Watching from the back he could see the outer sides of her tits quivering as she moved. He reached around with both hands and tried to fondle those boobs. But with her leaning away from him it was difficult. For a moment he gripped her waist and guided her up and down movements.

Shifting her weight Pam went from an up and down movement to forward and back. She hissed in pleasure as Dickie's dick filled her up on each stroke. His hands landed on her butt as it shifted up and down on his prick. On each in and out stroke his dick rubbed against her clit, driving her desire higher and higher. She was gasping and moaning as she moved, a big grin on her face as she worked. This was the best fuck she had ever had! His dick was just perfect! Just thick and long enough to fill her up! She rose and fell faster and faster.

"Turn around, Pam, Honey. I want to look at those big beautiful tits of yours!"

She stopped moving and sat up straight in his lap. Both hands rose to cup her fabulous titties and squeeze them again before she rose off him long enough to turn around and straddle him again.

"Oh, Dickie, play with my titties! It feels so good when you play with my big titties! I love it!" she gushed.

Not waiting for him, she reached out and drew his hands to her boobs while she resumed rising and falling on his dick. Faster than she thought it possible she crashed into an orgasm! His fondling of her titties heightened her pleasure and she loved the look of excitement on his face as he played with her ever so big titties. The were so solid and firm. He was enjoying every second of his tit play.

"Oh, Pam, I'm gonna cum again," he told her as he took a firmer grip on her tits. "It feels so good!"

"On my tits, Dickie! Splash yourself on my big beautiful tits!," she told him with a nasty grin. "I'm going to love feeling you cum on my big H-cup tits!"

They both were gripping his dick as she sank to her knees and put his cock head between her boobs.

"Oh, Pam," he moaned. "So sexy! I love your big titties! I'm going to cum! I'm cumming on your big titties!"

Working together the young couple jacked him off furiously.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" he shouted as the first of many streams of cum flew from his cock to paint Pam's H-Cup boobs as they quivered on her chest.

"Do it, Dickie, do it!" she encouraged him, giggling and laughing as he came again and again. "Cover my tits with your cum!"

She began to massage the sperm into her breast skin. There was so much of it! It felt so good while she worked.

Looking up at Dickie she saw the he was watching her intently, smiling at her as she worked.

"Dickie, that was great! If I'd have known..." she trailed off. "But I've got to get ready to go to work. You should come by the club sometime. I'll introduce you to the other girls. You'll like them!"

"Oh, I don't know," murmured Dickie. "I think I'd be embarrassed."

"Honey, you have nothing to be embarrassed about," she reassured him while scraping off all the cum that was dripping from his dick. As she fed herself with his jism she could feel some heft returning to his cock. But she really did have to go. And she couldn't afford to miss a shift at 'The Rack Room'.

"Alright, honey," she announced. "I'm on my way. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun," he replied. Pulling her t-shirt over her head it clung to where she had missed some cum. It took her seconds to pull on her panties and short-shorts before she swivel hipped her way to the door.

Just as she was reaching for the handle it opened in front of her. Dickie slowly came into the room, leaning heavily on the handle for support.

"Hey, kids, how ya doing?" he asked.

"Super" Pam told him. "You look exhausted, Dickie."

"I was helping Dickie's Mom. Mrs. Brown can really take it out of a guy. I'm gonna take a nap." He tottered off to the bedroom.

"Yeah, I've heard that about her," muttered Pam as she strutted down the hall in her high heels.

Tuesday Morning

The next morning Pam was awakened by the phone. It was Kandi. She had just arrived at the apartment after getting in on the red eye. She wanted to talk. "Like, right now, Pam!"

"Wha? What time is it? 11 am? Kandi, it's the middle of the night! Can't this wait?"

"No! Right now, Pam! Please?"

"Oh, alright. I'll be right over. Give me a minute to get dressed. She had slept in the nude again. She liked the feeling of being naked under the sheets.

Dressing in her usual, teasing manner she drove to Kandi's wondering what was so important.

Entering without knocking, she found Kandi slumped over the kitchen island with two cups of coffee in front of her. As she had passed Dickies door in the hall way she had seen Mrs. Brown kissing a man goodbye. Mrs. Brown had been wearing a flimsy nighty that highlighted tits larger than Pam had thought Mrs. Brown possessed.

"Here, Pam, I made you some coffee. Grab a cup and come up to my bedroom!" Kandi demanded.

Too sleepy to argue Pam followed her upstairs. There was something different about Kandi but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Kandi closed the bedroom door and sat on the bed facing Pam. She was wearing a wind breaker with yoga pants and sneakers.

"What am I going to do, Pam?" she asked.

"About what, Kandi?" she wondered.

"About THIS!" Kandi exclaimed as she swept off her wind breaker.

"HOLY FRIJOLES!" Pam gasped.

Now that Kandi was no longer wearing the jacket Pam could plainly see what had appeared odd about Kandi when she had first seen her. Under the jacket Kandi was wearing a baggy sweatshirt. But even the sweatshirt was nowhere near large enough to disguise Kandi's new appearance. Let alone contain it!

"How the... I mean, wow!" Pam started. "You look, golly, I've never..." she was completely at a loss for words.

"I took part in an experiment at school." Kandi said in explanation. "Most of the test subjects had no reaction. Some, a few, had a little reaction. And then there was me. They are calling me 'Anne Anomaly'!"

"How rude!" was Pam's reaction as she stared at Kandi's body. Kandi's boobs were even larger than her own new H-cup beauties. Much larger.

Pam had alway been a little proud that she had grown tits sooner and larger than her best friend. Kandi had left town sporting as flat a chest as anyone in the graduating class. Pam hadn't been stacked by any reckoning. But she had been better built than Kandi.

And as she grew and grew to her present magnificent H-cup size she had been pleased that she was so much larger than her childhood friend.

That no longer seemed to be the case.

"Come on. Take it off so I can see what's going on," she demanded. Reaching for the hem of the oversized garment she began to wrestle it up and over Kandi's bosom.

As it came over Kandi's head Pam could see that indeed the bra was several times as large as her own H-cup bra.

"MY GOD, you're huge, she mumbled.

"I know. All the girls at school were upset that nothing happened for them and I grew these humongous hooters." Kandi might have been upset at first, but she was becoming proud that her hooters were so humongous. All the guys stared at her. All the other girls were so jealous! She had never been hit on so often before! Unconsciously she arched her back to puff out her giant boobs in the face of her friend.

Kandi had been so upset, so jealous when she heard of Pam's growth! She had been aware that she was not as chesty as Pam all along and then Pam had gone and grown even more! It wasn't fair. And that had been one of the main reasons's she had taken part in the experiment.

"How big are you, now, Kandi?" Pam asked, interrupting Kandi's train of thought.

"I'm not sure, I was still growing when I left school. Do you think that Dickie will mind?" she asked Pam.

"What man is going to mind if his girlfriend suddenly has a huge rack?" asked Pam. "No one complained about me going from a C-cup to an H-cup, I can tell you!" Dickie sure hadn't she thought to herself smugly. He had loved playing with her big H-cup boob bowls. How would he react when he saw these gargantuan tits. They made her boobs look tiny, she realized.

"Should I tell him?" Kandi wondered.

"Hell no! Surprise him! I wish I could see the look on his face, he'll plotz!" she laughed a little sadly.

And Pam turned out to be correct.

Tuesday Evening

That evening when Dickie came over to take Kandi to the movies he was stunned to find his high school sweetheart had two of the largest breasts ever seen in Seattle!

Not that she was showing them off, really. But when your tits are larger than your head? Well, that's not easy to conceal. Even if Kandi wanted to hide them. Which she didn't really want to do. After their talk she and Pam went shopping for some new clothes. Both Kandi and Pam had been hit on time and again. Pam had made a few dates with some of the cuter guys. Kandi had rebuffed all advances. She had a boyfriend after all.

She and Kandi had even run into George whom they hadn't seen since High School. A year behind them in school, he had just graduated from High School. He, too, looked different. Slimmer, more confidant and some how, cute. To her own surprise, Pam accepted his offer of an early dinner the next evening.

When Dickie got his first good look at Kandi she could see the shock and lust that flashed across his face. She smiled to herself.

Being a good guy, Dickie was determined to be a gentleman. And so he made no comment about her new look. He tried, with a little success, to maintain eye contact.

And for some reason, Kandi found that she didn't want him to ignore her pulchritudinous display. She wanted him to come to understand just how massively endowed she was now. How stacked she had become. She was huge. No one had boobs like she did. And now she wanted her boyfriend to appreciate her magnificence.

"Honey," she told Dickie, "I don't want to go to the movies tonight. I just want to sit and talk. We haven't seen each other in so long! And it's different in person than on the phone." She gently shifted her position making her giant tits wobble under her sweater. She wanted him to get an idea of how different it could be.

To her surprise he didn't even glance at her breasts as they shook in front of her.

"Alright, Kandi, what ever you say. I've really missed you a lot, you know." He clasped her hand as he spoke.

At first her inclination was to pull away from him as she always had in the past. Kandi had repeatedly said that she wanted to safe herself for marriage.

But this time she didn't resist. Instead she snuggled a little closer and put her head on Dickie's shoulder. She knew she was attractive. She had been hit on so often in the past few months because of the results of the experiment. She was so eager to find out how attractive she was to Dickie.

For twenty minutes they talked of this and that. Kandi was becoming more and more upset with Dickie. He was being a complete gentleman! He had finally put his arm around her but had gone no further. Kandi WANTED him to go further.

'I must have trained him too well,' she thought to herself. 'He's not even checking me out! And I have HUGE tits, now! HUGE! How can he be ignoring them?' It pissed her off. She wanted him to acknowledge her new, fabulously busty figure. But he was ignoring it! She wanted him to gaze in amazement at how large her bra encased breasts were. She wanted him to hold her big tits, she wanted him to suck and lick and, well, everything!