The Next Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite subtle hints, Dickie kept his hands to himself. Shifting her weight so that her knockers bounced fetchingly, arching her back to emphasize her enormous breasts, stretching, making sure that he felt her boobs against his torso, nothing she did got Dickie to make a pass at her.It was frustrating.

Finally she came up with a plan to get him to look at her. To get him excited!

"Dickie, you know I went shopping with Pam earlier. But I wonder if you would do me a favor. As my boyfriend."

"You don't want to give me a lap dance, do you?" He wondered aloud.

"What!? No! I don't want to give you a lap dance! Where did you hear about that anyway?" She didn't put two and two together about Pam's new job and her boyfriend. Dickie was HER boyfriend.

"Nothing, honey, nothing. Just a joke. Hahaha."

"Well, iI'm not laughing! I need you to help me find out what bra size I should get. I need to buy some new ones."

"WHAT?" Not a lap dance but measure her boobs? What was the difference, he wondered?

"Well, yes," she replied. "I can't do it by myself. So you need to help me.

It made no sense, of course, but Dickie wasn't going to make the mistake of screwing this up!

"Well, okay. I guess. You'll have to tell me what to do!"

Slowly she pulled her sweater over her head. Revealed to Dickie's amazed stare was a mammoth bra. He had seen his mother's G-cup bra. He had seen Pam's H-cup breasts without a bra. He had never seen anything like this!

The straps were two inches wide to spread out the weight that they had to carry. Her tit tips sat more than a foot in front of her chest. Her breasts resembled basketballs in size although not as round.

Kandi sat quietly letting Dickie soak of the sight of her in her newest bra. It was just a touch too small. It was two weeks old.

Her bra encased boobs were wider than her shoulders. It looked to Dickie as if you could see her tits on both sides of her body from behind.

"So, what do I have to do?" He asked. He could have stared for another hour or so but he thought he should get started. He didn't know where this was going.

"First, you measure just below where my boobs meet my body, underneath." She lifted her boobs up and pointed to a spot on her rib cage. "Then we'll measure the fullest part of my boobs. Some simple math and we'll have the correct size. Of course I'll have to try on several because no one sizes things the same way. But the biggest part of the job will be done."

Taking the cloth tape that she offered, Dickie ran the tape around Kandi and brought it together on the side of her rib cage.

"Twenty Eight inches," he announced.

"Okay, that means I would wear a 32 inch body band. You add four inches for some reason." She shrugged causing huge movements to course thru her breasts.

"Now we measure me at the fullest point." She grinned at him. This might be exciting, she thought.

"Um, with or without the bra on?" He asked.

"Golly, without. Is that going to embarrass you?" She was reaching behind her as she spoke.

"No, no." Pause. "No. That's okay." He hoped he wouldn't just cum in his pants when he saw her huge breasts. Having seen and dealt with Pam's yesterday, he thought he had some idea of what to expect.

Wrong.

As the bra came off to settle in Kandi's lap Dickie found himself frozen, gazing at the sight in front of him. Huge didn't really describe Kandi's recently enlarged endowment. He would need to consult a dictionary to find the words to describe what he saw.

Quivering at the very tips of her mammoth breasts, Kandi's nipples capped the largest mountains of tit flesh imaginable. The light pink aureolas surrounded those nipple with perfect circular frames that were three inches across and perched just above the mid-point so they seemed to always be looking up and in front of her.

"Now, measure me at the largest point," she instructed. "Wait. Let me stand up first."

She stood, looking down at him. She had to look far out over her massive titties to see the stunned look on his face as he took in the view from below. From where he sat he could barely see her eyes. Her giant breasts hung like heavy teardrops that spread wider than her torso. The seemed to be fighting each other for dominance on her chest.

Partially from a last gasp of modesty she cupped her hands over her nipples. She reflexively pulled her tits to her. They bulged above and below her arms as she looked at Dickie. Finally she let herself go and both young people watched the giant breasts shiver to a halt.

'So Big,' they both thought.

"Okay, Dickie. Measure me now, honey," she purred.

Dickie stood behind her and wrapped the tape around her. He couldn't reach without brushing against her. She enjoyed the contact as he struggled to adjust the tape. He was snuggled up behind her as he pulled the tape around her. She could feel his hard-on against her butt!

Finally wrapping the tape around her largest circumference he pulled the start of the tape against the end of the tape. There were only a couple of inches left on the five foot tape!

"Jeez, Kandi, you measure fifty-seven inches around! That's amazing! Fifty-seven inches? Who has titties that size?" He was flabbergasted!

"Who has tits that size, Dickie? I do! You just measured me! I have huge, fifty-seven inch breasts. Firm, warm, freaking massive tits that are almost five feet around!" Her voice was trembling with excitement. She was an inch larger now that two weeks ago. Apparently, the effects of the treatment were still ongoing, albeit, at a much slower rate. In the first couple of weeks she had grown over an inch a day!

As usual, just the act of getting measured was exciting to her. She could feel her heartbeat accelerate and her breathing become more ragged.

Turning in his arms she snuggled her gigantic tits against him. Her breasts filled every cubic inch between them! Gazing into his eyes she spoke.

"I want you, Dickie! My tits are so tender and sensitive! Just getting measured like that has me all hot and bothered. So, what are you going to do about it?"

Dickie was taken aback. Kandi had never taken the initiative before. In fact she had repeatedly said they should wait, to get married. And now?

Inexperienced but not stupid! Thanks to Pam he had some idea of how to start.

He used both hands to explore the mountains of breast flesh that rippled and surged as he lifted, patted, caressed and otherwise fondled Kandi's gigantic, fifty-seven inch boobs. Unlike Pam's firm quivering bowls of flesh, these mountains, well, they didn't sag, really. But they did flow down and out from her rib cage. Nipples, erect and hard, were yearning to be licked and sucked as they sat over a foot from her chest.

The lowest point of her voluminous breasts rested just above her navel as she stood shaking with excitement. Her outward sweep did, indeed, exceed her shoulders now that she was unrestrained by a brassiere.

Dickie ran his hands over the acres of flesh exposed to his view. In a daring but doomed effort he tried to raise both boobs at once. They were too large for him to be able to control both at the same time! But it was fun to try. Kandi giggled as she watched him switch to using both hands to push one massive breast up to his face so he could lick and suck the erect nipple. Upon contact with his lips her giggles turned to groans of excitement.

"Ohhhh, do that more, Dickie, more! I love having my way, way too big titties sucked and handled. Do it more, harder, honey! Harder!"

Dickie was more than willing to follow those instructions!

"Oh, honey," she moaned, "watch me do it!" She hefted an enormous breast up and, sticking her tongue out as far as she could, licked the erect nipple. She was so big it wasn't easy for her to do it. But it felt almost as good as when Dickie did it! Pulling her self even higher she managed to latch onto her nipple with her lips and teeth.

"I love that!" she exclaimed as she lifted her face to stare at Dickie. "I really love having my big titties sucked and played with!" she gasped before returning to sucking hard on her stiff nipple.

Not willing to just be a witness, Dickie latched onto the twin and lustily sucked and nibbled. They worked together for a few moments until, with a gasp, Kandi dropped her huge tit.

"Okay," she panted. "Fifty-seven here." she hefted her giant titties. "And only twenty-eight inches just under my big boobies." She indicated her rib cage. "Add four inches makes my body band a thirty-two. So my bra is a thirty-two. And my cup would be, um," she stopped to do the conversion. Fifty-Seven less thirty-two was twenty-five. "Okay, that would be a,b,c...um. 'Y'? Yeah, 'Y'! Dickie! I wear a 32-Y cub bra!

"That's freaking huge, Dickie!" She was in love with her enormously gigantic breasts. No one had a 32-Y cup! No one else, that is. "I measure 57-23-34!"

"Ohhhh," groaned Dickie. Just the thought of it made him quiver. He was afraid he would ejaculate prematurely. 'I need to do some mental math to take my mind off it' he decided. 'Pam's gorgeous boobs fill a 32-H cup bra she told me. Now Kandi is saying she should wear a 32-Y cup bra? 32-H to 32-Y, what was the difference? H is the 8th letter. Y is the 25th. So Kandi is 17 cup sizes larger than Pam. Way over a foot! Not the kind of math to reduce my excitement!' he decided.

He lowered his head and sucked on his girlfriends mounds of flesh. So big, so warm, so exciting.

"Kandi, you're so sexy! I've been so stiff for so long here. I need some help", he declared.

Reaching between them he undid his pants and let them fall to the ground while he collapsed to the sofa.

His 10 inch dick was rock hard, sticking straight up in front of the astonished Kandi.

"Dear God, did I do that?" she asked.

"Of course you did! You and your enormous 57-Y cup tits! How do you think a man is going to react when he finds out he's dating the sexiest, bustiest, prettiest girl in Seattle?"

"Not 57-Y" she corrected him. "I total fifty-seven inches around my bust, but the bra I wear is 32-Y. The body band is 32 and the difference between my body band and the measurement at my largest point is notated at one letter of the alphabet per inch. Since I'm twenty-five inches larger around my bust than around my bra's body band. That means I wear a Y-Cup bra. I wear a 32-Y bra! I mean I would except that when you get to be THIS big, no one really does the cup thing. Every bra is custom made!" Her voice had become rather lecturing but had become husky with lust and excitement as she had continued to talk about her giant endowments. Her tits excited her so much. She loved the look in Dickies eye as she stood proudly in front of him.

"Fine, so now I know the fine points of bras. You're still the sexiest, bustiest, prettiest girl in Seattle."

"Really," she cooed. "You think I'm pretty? And sexy and busty? Well, yeah, I know I'm busty," she grinned. "Really, really REALLY busty!" Her voice dripped with pride. And excitement. She slipped to her knees between his legs. Her tits bounced and shivered to the movement.

"It's so pretty," she gushed. She reached out to touch his dick.

"Careful, Kandi, I'm right on the edge. I don't want to spurt on your face!" What a nice guy, he thought.

"But what if I want you to spurt on my face?" she teased. She ran her tongue around her lips. Kandi had a somewhat larger mouth than would be classically attractive with her other features. But it was plush and very kissable.

"Does it really spurt? I mean, really?"

"Oh, yeah! As hard as I am right now I might reach the wall from here." He was exaggerating, that was at least fifteen feet. But he might make it half way he thought with a chuckle.

"So, what's funny," She wondered.

"Nothing, just be careful," he told her.

She leaned closer. Giving a little sniff, she licked her lips again.

"It smells nice," she declared. "And look! There's a big drop right on the tip!"

Without thinking she kissed the end of his dick head. She didn't move for a second as she contemplated the taste and texture. Then she drove her head down in one swoop! With no preparation at all she swallowed his ten inch long prong to the root! Her nose was jammed into his pubis. Her tongue fluttered along the bottom of his dick while she felt him tremble and pulse. Her hands came up to cup his buttocks and pull him toward her!

Dickie stared down at her. Pam had taken some time and several trips up and down before taking him all. Kandi hadn't even hesitated. She just swallowed him up in one movement! What a mouth, what a cock sucker! His girlfriend had swallowed his 10 inch dick whole!

"Oh, Goddamn, Fucking hell! I'm cumming," he yowled. He grabbed her head to hold it in place while he ejaculated. Twice, three times and then several smaller spurts were swallowed by a surprised Kandi.

Kandi liked the taste and enjoyed every moment even tho she hadn't had time to prepare. She had acted in reflex and he had too!

When she sensed that the stream of cum had finished she slowly drew her mouth off of his trembling penis.

"That was fun," she declared. "Are you done? Did you spurt all your semen?" She knew the clinical words and she wasn't any more experienced than Dickie. "Can you go again, honey?"

"Uh, well, give me a moment. Give me some inspiration," he said, "and I might be able to cum again once or twice!"

"Okay," she said thoughtfully. "Inspiration, huh? Do my super big tits give you inspiration?" she asked as she sat up straight in front of him.

She shimmied her shoulders and watched him watch her walloping whoppers slide back and forth on her rib cage. They were so big! They swung to one side and then the other, knocking each other out of the way as they bounced and shook. She brought her hands up to stop them from bouncing. It hurt a little to have them swing like that. But it was worth it, she thought, as she watched his dick start to regain it's full size.

"Put your tits around my dick," he instructed.

"Like this?" she was unsure as she leaned forward and pulled her tits to either side and then trapped his growing erection between them. Shuffling her titties up and down she quickly learned what felt good to Dickie by the way he was gasping and moaning.

"Uh, that's so good! Now, Kandi, slap my big dick against your nipples!"

'Golly,' she thought as she followed his suggestion, 'how did he think of this? It does feel good, tho!'

After a few moments, feeling her nipples spring to even greater length she pulled back and slid her tits over his fully erect dick.

"I like having you between my big tits. It feels so good there. I can feel it pulse and grow while I squeeze my titties around it. Does it feel as good to you as to me?" His dick was lost in her cleavage. There was nothing to be seen of it while she was wanking it with her big, warm pillows of flesh. She wondered briefly where he had heard of this? She had never heard of hiding a boy's cock between her titties.

"Maybe even better! If you keep doing that I'm going to spurt again."

"And I want to see that too, but first I want to feel you inside me. I've waited long enough, Dickie, let's make love."

Moving closer, Kandi slid under Dickie, getting her ass in a comfortable position. She knew the basics. But this was going to be the first time for real. She realized that she had been looking forward to this for a long time.

"Are you ready, honey?" Dickie asked as he looked down at her. There was a welcoming smile on her lips. Her eyes sparkled with hunger. As he watched her tongue flashed out to wet her lips.

She took a big breath and nodded her head.

"Yes, Dickie! I'm so ready! Hurry up and slide into me!

She reached up to put her hands around his neck. As she did so her enormous tits bounced heavily.

As he watched, her massive tits spread far out to either side. The lower reaches just above her navel and the upper slopes almost at her shoulders. She looked so fucking sexy! He didn't know how long he would be able to last, she was just so, well, fuckable!
"Oh, darling, do it, do it! I want to feel you pounding your dick into me as hard as you can!" She didn't sound at all hesitant! She really wanted to be FUCKED!

He slid his dick into her gently. To the surprise of both there was little resistance. Her pussy was wet and warm and fit snuggly as he pistoned up and down.

Within moments he was plunging his entire pole into her depths. His dick slipped smoothly in and out as he started to go faster.

Her arms wrapped around him, pulling him down to lie flat on her bosom. "Faster, Dickie, it feels so good! Faster, and harder, fuck me with your big dick! I love it!" she gasped. They both could feel her breasts flatten between them. He slide back and forth on those gigantic pillows of flesh as he worked. Her hard nipples poked at him while he thrust himself into her ad fast and as hard as he could!

She had not felt any discomfort as she had been told to expect. Instead, she just felt his wonderful cock as it stroked deeply into her time and again. It felt fabulous!

"More," she demanded. "Faster, harder, deeper! It feels so good, I can't get enough of it. I love it so much!" She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into her, urging him to go faster, harder, deeper!

Dickie was going at top speed. Hearing her ask for an increase was exciting! He hoped that he would be able to drive her across the finish line before it was over for him.

Suddenly he felt her stiffen beneath him. Her eyes were glittering with lust as she rocked her pelvis against him as fast as she could.

"Oh, Dickie, I'm there! I'm cumming, Dickie! It's so good! I love it!" she screamed.

'Just in time' he thought. He pulled himself out of her clutching pussy as the jism started to spurt again. Across her stomach and onto her breasts he spurted.

"Oh, it's warm, and slippery. Um, it's so good, Dickie." Kandi was dabbing her fingers in the warm streams across her body. Dipping her fingers she licked them off with a nasty little smile. "So tasty." she murmured.

She slid out from under him and sat on the sofa and put her arms around her lover.

"That was so good, Dickie. I really liked that. It was so nice."

"I'm glad. You were so good. So sexy, with your giant tits! You've always been pretty but now? Wow! Seeing how your boobs move around? it's getting me hot just thinking about it!"

And she found that he was correct. He was stiffening up nicely when she grabbed his dick.

"Good! Because I still haven't seen you spurt. You came in my throat and across my body and all over my huge titties. And I really like feeling you drive your dick into my hot wet pussy, But I want to see you blow a load, Dickie."

She was smiling an evil little grin as she spoke. She knew that the dirty talk would make him excited.

She shifted around so that she was lying next to him. In this position her massive tits were pressed up against his chest.

"So, why don't you feel up my giant hooters while I see how long it takes me to get you to spurt again, Dickie."

With a groan, Dickie sank down on the cushions. It was a dream come true to have Kandi here with him, naked. That she had somehow become a sex goddess with other-worldly 32-Y mega-mams made it even more exciting. But he wasn't sure that he would be able to keep up! She had drained him twice now and was as eager as ever to pull another load from him.

"Honey, hold onto my big titties, please?" she asked. "I want to feel your hands on my big boobs while I stroke your pretty, pretty cock." She was already running her hand up and down as she spoke. She rested on one arm while stroking him with her other hand. Dickie was clutching the enormous boob that was piled against him.

Her grip varied as she worked her fist up and down his erection. Firm and then soft, quickly and then more slowly. She had him at full mast in less than a minute.