The Next Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, let me try something I think you're going to like," she told him.

Moving out of his grip she knelt on the floor beside him. Grinning at him she lifted her boobs up and piled them on the sofa and against his side. Gnawing on her lower lip she bent her head between her huge udders that were piled high. Reaching out, stretching her neck she reached his dick with her lips.

Her head almost disappeared from sight between her tits! Her hands rested on the tops of those magnificent swells as her head dipped and rose. After a few passes Kandi drew his hands to the gigantic tit closest to him. And as he took the hint she began to drive her head faster and faster, pulling all of his ten inch erection deep into her mouth and throat.

'How did she learn to do that?' wondered Dickie. But he didn't really worry about it too much. It felt so good!

In fact it was feeling wonderful.

"I'm getting close," he announced.

Kandi drove her head down all the way once more and then slowly drew back up. Shifting up a little she allowed her boobs to enclose his hip while she used both hands to pump and pump his throbbing erection.

"Does that feel good, Dickie," she inquired? "Do you like to feel my huge titties move against you while I'm jacking off your big hard dick?"

"Oh, it feels so good. I love those big, big, big titties of yours. You're so fabulous! Oh, God, I'm going to cum!" he announced.

"Oh, please cum for me! Spurt cum every where! I want to see it," Kandi exclaimed in excitement.

True to his word Dickie began to erupt. Spurt after spurt shot from his dick to fly through the air as Kandi laughed and chuckled.

"That was so exiting," she exulted. "You came so much!" she leaned down to lick up some of the puddles of cum that had landed on her boobs and his torso.

"I love to watch you cum!"

Dickie was glad to hear that! But the workout had been exhausting, he was ready to take a nap. He wondered if he could sneak across to his place with out disturbing his Mom and whoever was with her now?

Wednesday Evening

Dinner with George had been fun. Somewhat to Pam's surprise he had been polite, interesting and had been nothing but a gentleman. As always Pam had eschewed the use of a bra. Despite her measurements she didn't need to have them supported to show an amazing cleavage!

The tight, clingy clothes that she wore showed off her lithe stomach and massive titties to perfection.

After dinner they had a couple of beers and Pam had found herself inviting George up to her place with the six pack they had bought at the grocery store.

A couple of bottles later they were necking on the sofa while a movie droned on in the background.

Feeling a bit frisky, Pam fanned her fingers across his stomach, under his shirt. To her surprise her questing fingers found muscle, not fat. George had never impressed her as being fit. But from what she could touch, George was in great shape! In fact, as she continued to run her hands over his body, she found that he was ripped! Muscle on muscle, George seemed to have transformed himself.

"Ummm, take off your shirt, George," she purred.

And after he did so she began to kiss and lick his chest while she strummed his nipples.

"Yeah, I like that," he told her. As she worked he gently cupped her braless tits, switching from one to the other. "Nice, I like big tits," he announced. "And you sure got 'em. I've never played with tits this big!" he exulted.

"Glad you like them so much, George." she smiled up at him. "I like them too!"

For a few more minutes they continued to kiss and fondle each other. She was enjoying teasing his nipples, she could feel that he was slowly erecting in his pants.

And George was having a lot of fun with her nipples and boobs. His touch progressed from soft and gentle to stronger and more demanding as his lust increased.

Pulling himself away from her, he pulled her blouse up and off before diving back to kissing and sucking on her bosom. At one point he started to 'motor boat' her big firm boobies which caused her to giggle and slap him on the shoulder.

"Lets lose all these clothes," he demanded at last.

Saying nothing in response Pam stood up in front of him. Already topless, she began to do a slinky striptease while teasing him with her H-cup tits. A minute or two later she was naked, smiling down at him while he took in the scenery.

"Real nice, doll face." he declared. "Now take off my shoes and pants, won't you?"

Some what peeved to being told what to do, Pam quickly took off his loafers and tossed them behind her.

As she reached up George grabbed her hands.

"I think I should warn you, Pam. I've been told I'm somewhat better endowed than most men. So, you know, brace yourself, darling."

Complacently George looked down as Pam started to undo his pants.

'Arrogant bastard,' she thought to herself as she slid his pants over his ankles. She'd seen lots of dicks. His probably wasn't all that special. She wouldn't be impressed, she thought. That would put him in his place.

His underpants bulged in front of her as she returned her attention to his crotch.

Moving quickly she snapped his tightie whities down.

"Oh, Holy fucking fuck!" she exclaimed! "What a fucking monster cock!"

George was, in fact, fucking huge. Many inches longer even than Dickie it was thicker as well. And it grew longer, thicker and harder as she caressed it with both hands. She had no hope of getting her thumb and fingers to touch. With both hands gripping him, one above the other, there was still almost ten inches of iron hard dick for her to cope with!

All pretense of indifference was abandoned! She applied her plush lips to his dick head and then ran her mouth down and down to where his ball sack hung between his legs. The fact that he shaved his pubes made his oversized cock appear even longer and larger than it was.

"How big, I mean, um," she looked up at him while cuddling his dick to her cheek. His massive cock head was far above her scalp while her chin was nestled between his gonads.

"Just over fifteen inches, Pam!" he bragged. "Ever seen anything like it?"

"Oh, fucking Hell, you know I haven't ever seen anything like this! There is nothing else like this! It's scary big." her voice trembled.

"Too much for ya?" he asked, smirking down at her incredulous expression.

"Fuck, no!" she exclaimed with out having the slightest idea if she could handle an enormous, fifteen inch dick. And one that was thicker than her wrist. Dickie had been just right. His dick had filled her to the brim. This monster was totally too much, she thought to herself. But she wasn't going to let George know that!

She swiftly applied her lips to his dick head, sucking up the precum that he was oozing in a steady stream. It tasted good and there was so much of it!

Lapping and licking, sucking and suctioning she kept George at his massive full length while running her hands up and down in foot long strokes.

"Okay, enough of the preliminaries," he told her firmly. "Let's get to the main event. Lie down over here," he indicated the sofa, "I want to feel your little snatch squeezing around my big, fucking, dick!"

Doing as he said, she reclined on the sofa, ready for him to penetrate her sopping wet slit.

To her surprise, instead of crawling between her legs and driving his dick into her, George knelt in front of her as he sluiced his tongue up and down her pussy lips. His skilled oral attack had her squirming in pleasure very quickly.

"What, what, why are you..." her voice trailed off. His mouth was so good!

"Not my first rodeo, Pam," he explained. "I know I'm too big for most women to take. Even when I loosen them up, most can't manage even half of me. It's fucking frustrating. But as long and as thick as I am, it's what I have to live with. On the other hand," he grinned, "there are a lot of size queens who love to fuck a young guy with a really, really big dick!

"So there's that," he finished. Rising up above her he moved into place. His dick was so hard that it quivered agains his torso. His dick head reached his sternum and he had to slide down, away from her, to be able to place his cock head against the gaping hole to her cunt.

When he was in place to be able to fit his cock head to her pussy his head was nestled between her breasts. As he started to work he was nuzzling against her bosom.

Looking down between her mounded tits Pam watched as he pressed his dick head against her. Even lying on her back her tits bulged upward, her nipples stiff with passion. They quivered as she shivered in response as she felt his dick head press harder and harder against her.

It wasn't going to fit. There was no way it would fit. He was too big, she was too dainty for it to fit!

His tip finally forced its way in. Then, even more slowly, another inch and finally his entire dick head had penetrated her. He was flexing his abdominal muscles, working and working. Pam could see each flex of his stomach. She knew one way that he had lost the weight and become more muscular!

Slowly his persistence paid off. As stretched as she was Pam was not getting any pleasure from the movement of his enormity. Even as more of his pole sank into her she was grimacing in pain. Never again, she promised herself! Never again.

But that began to change. Her cunt began to loosen as George's persistent attack kept driving his python deeper. The deeper he reached the more she felt her feelings transform from pain to pleasure. She was feeling things that she had never felt. Despite herself she could feel her pussy trying to clasp and squeeze his mammoth prong. It WAS starting to feel good.

Almost without realizing it she tossed her legs up, trying to find a more pleasurable position. Her heels bounced off his ass while he pile-drived into her.

After longer than she could measure she was taking five inches of his massively thick prick. There was still so much to take but there was no time left. She came with a tremendous screech. Pounding on his chest with her hands she was pounding on his ass with her feet and pulling him toward her with her legs.

She had never cum like this before. It hurt. It hurt, but it felt so good!

"Where?" George asked. "Where?" He was panting.

"Anywhere, you big dicked bastard! Anywhere!"
With a gasp he pulled back, freeing himself from her with a loud, liquid sound. He pushed his hips forward. Grabbing himself with both hands he jacked him self once, twice and on the third time began to spurt heavily!

Hitting the sofa arm behind her the last of that first splash landed in her hair and on her face. It left a thick trail across her forehead, down one side of her nose, glueing her eye lid closed as it passed, the very last of it landed on her lips.

The second, third, fourth and fifth spurt splashed on her face, chest and boobs before she reached out and pulled him into her mouth to take the rest of his ejaculation into her mouth. The taste was deep and creamy. She loved it!

As she finished sucking him down he rested above her, watching her clean up her face with her fingers.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" He asked with a smirk. He knew that most women found him to be too large to really enjoy. And he didn't care. He got off. If they did, fine. If they didn't, it wasn't his fault. It wasn't as if he tried to hurt them.

"There toward the end it was getting pretty good," she admitted. "But I didn't think you would ever get it in to me. How much did I take?" she wondered.

"To about here," he replied wrapping his thumb and forefinger around a point about five inches from the tip of his dick.

"Holy... Is that all? It felt like you were stuffing me to the gills!" she admitted.

"Want to try again? I'm ready," which was true judging by how big his dick was as it stretched up his torso. Without moving his dick was even with her boobs as her head rested on his shoulder.

"Well, I'm not ready! It will take me a day or two to get over that monster you call a prick! What about I give you a tittie fuck? My H-cup titties will take good care of Mr. Enormous, here," she promised.

"Good idea, good idea. You got terrific titties. So round and firm! I love 'em." His dripping shaft was poised over her as he settled himself on her pelvis.

With his dick head smack in the middle of her cleavage she pushed up with each hand to enfold his massive dick between them. Pushing hard she was just able to cover him with her tits.

The seepage from his dick head lubricated the passage of his dick as it moved up and down. Again Pam was a witness to his well muscled torso as he fucked her titties. He was grinning down at her while he worked.

She smiled up at him, squeezing herself tightly around him as he pumped away.

"Do my big, H-cup titties feel good, George?"

"Oh, yeah, they do!" he replied. "It feels really good. Most women can't really wrap themselves around my big dick" he bragged.

His strokes became longer. Leaning forward he put his weight on his arms that rested even with her head. In this position he was able to slide almost all of his gigantic dick thru her tight cleavage.

He would draw back until only the tip was between her bottom cleavage. Then he would flex his hips. His dick would roar between her boobs, the head popping out the top and continuing up and up, passing her chin and driving beyond to nestle in her hair before he backed up to do it again.

From time to time Pam would bend her neck, open her mouth. and take the the tip of his massive dick into her mouth where she could attend to him with her long pointy tongue.

"Yeah, that feels good," he encouraged her as he slid back and forth.

"Cum for me," she pleaded. Her hands were getting tired and she feared that she was going to have bruises on her boobs. That would stop her from working until they faded!

She released him from her tits and grabbed his dick with both hands to jack him off onto her face and into her hungry mouth. After a dozen strokes she had him on the edge of a big load.

"I'm cumming, Pam, I'm cumming all over you, here it comes, honey!"

Grunting he started to blow jism over her. Quickly she pulled his dick to her mouth and did her best to swallow it all down. More and more shot out until her mouth overflowed and she jacked him onto her tits while she struggled to swallow all that he had dumped into her mouth.

"What a load," she gasped, trying to catch her breath. "That's a lot of cum, George."

"Give me a couple of minutes," he declared, "and we can do it again!"

"Oh, no we won't! I'm worn out. Lets get together later this week and we'll see how it goes."

She was asleep before he had let himself out.

Friday Evening

Later that week the two couples had dinner at their favorite diner. Both women basked in the stares of the patrons in the restaurant. Their waiter hovered constantly sneaking peeks down Pam's magnificent cleavage as well as gawking at the the freakishly massive boobs that were balanced on Kandi's rib cage.

Pam was wearing a crop top that barely covered the round, firm lower curves of her big braless tits. When she raised her hands above her shoulders the bottom of her gorgeous tits were revealed. Her toned mid-section was on display as were most of her legs. The miniskirt she had chosen made her firm butt look fabulous and her legs were at their best thanks to her new stiletto heels.

Kandi was more modestly covered. None the less, she garnered many more stares than her blonde friend.

Her fabulously enormous breasts were encased in a dark colored sweater that had a zipper down the middle. Modestly, it was pulled almost all the way up to her neck. But it could only do so much. The sweater clung desperately to the massive melons that they covered. Pulled tight by the huge swells of Kandi's breasts they hid, but did not disguise just how big, how freaking huge, her tits were. Particularly in contrast to her slender waist, sylph-like hips and long legs which were looking amazing in her skin tight yoga pants!

Every one in sight stared at both Pam and Kandi. Every man would check them both out and then look away. They didn't want to stare. It wouldn't be polite. To not look would have been impossible!

Unlike the other guys, George made no attempt to hide his fascination with Kandi's enormous boobs. He openly stared. Watching every little shift and movement he all but drooled while watching her gigantic titty mounds shake and bounce.

It did not go unnoticed by Kandi. At first she tried to ignore it. Then she became annoyed. How rude!

She tried to make her annoyance obvious. It didn't faze George at all. He stared at her breasts. He spoke to her breasts. He was obviously and completely entranced by her giant breasts. And he wouldn't stop!

After a while Kandi found her attitude was changing. All the guys wanted to look at her huge boobs. They all wanted to do what George was doing. They wanted to stare as her tits bounced and moved.

Kandi decided that George was being honest. She decided that his staring was flattering.

He didn't seem to be able to pay attention to anything or anyone else. He was ignoring his date. He didn't even look at Dickie. Or anyone or anything else. His entire attention was focused on Kandi's gigantically enormous boobs!

And finally Kandi was forced to admit that she found his unabashed admiration exciting. He was ignoring Pam with her braless forty-four inch boobies, spending all his attention on Kandi. Well, on her mammoth fifty-seven inch breasts, really.

Pam and Dickie were talking among themselves. Laughing together at some private joke or other. And that left Carl and George fending for themselves. For her part Kandi tried to make conversation. For his part, George tried to memorize her boobs!

She decided that she liked the attention. Dickie was being a gentleman as always. But maybe she didn't want a gentleman. There had been times the other evening when she thought that she would have enjoyed just being FUCKED. Rough, hard, pussy pounding sex! That was what she wanted and needed, she decided. Dickie had been gentle, loving and, well, Kandi hated to admit it. Dickie had been boring. It had been her first time and it had been... nice. She wanted more. She wanted to be FUCKED!

From the looks of things George would just fuck hell out of her while worshipping her mountainous bosom, if she let him. And probably even if she didn't let him! He would take her. He would fuck hell out of her dripping wet pussy while she writhed and squirmed, begging for mercy!

Trying to be discrete Kandi glanced at George's lap. Despite herself she felt her eyes go wide. George had a big stiffie! It was so thick! So long! Just from looking at her?

She glanced up hoping that he hadn't caught her checking him out. It seemed that her luck was good. He was staring at her tits. Well, now he was staring at her rapidly hardening nipples.

What she had thought she had seen had gotten her all hot and bothered. George seemed to have a real man's dick!

She wondered if she could entice him to approach her. Could she get him to give her the sex, pure, raw sex, that she wanted? Some how she didn't think it would be difficult!

So Kandi decided to encourage George. She would start by showing off just how big her tits were, then she was going to tease him until he couldn't stand it!

She didn't really care if Dickie noticed. He was too much of a gentleman to do anything about it.

As the evening went on Kandi began to tease George relentlessly. She ran her foot up his leg under the table. She made sure to stretch and flex so that her boobs were shown off. As the evening went on she lowered the zipper on her sweater to show off more and more of her ridiculously deep cleavage.