The Next Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From time to time she would cause her tits to swing from side to side, letting George get a look at just how fabulously large her breasts were.

She used her upper arms to cause her tits to bulge upward above her bra. She slowly bounced her shoulders while smirking at George. She would run her hand up and down her exposed cleavage, or rest her boobs on her folded arms in front of her. This pushed both her tits up and up for his enjoyment.

To her amusement George had to shift several times as she continued to tease him with the largest tits he would ever see! He had trouble finding a comfortable position. He was sweating and licking his lips while he continued to gape at her activities.

At one point, when Pam and Dickie were involved in some conversation, Kandi pushed her plate away from her and lifted both her boobs up and placed them on the table. They covered a huge area and stretched out far in front of her! George choked and gaped in amazement. She winked at him as she retrieved herself.

Of course, this tittie teasing had a predictable effect. Under Kandi's watchful eyes George started to sprout a hard-on. And his hard-on could no more be hidden than could Kandi's breasts. As she continued to show off George all but masterbated in front of her. His dick stretched down his pant leg almost to his knee and rose thru his pants like a balloon animal

When they returned to Kandi's apartment they all sat next to each other on the sofa. None of them were really watching TV. Dickie and Kandi were holding hands when Kandi began to neck with Dickie. She slid herself up onto his lap, facing the other couple. Wiggling her hips allowed her to feel Dickie's rapidly rising dick while giving George a great view of her boobs wiggling all over her chest.

George pulled Pam to him and began to kiss her neck and caress her back. But his gaze was locked on Kandi and what she was doing.

Smirking proudly Kandi arched her back and thrust out her boobs as far as she could. She kissed Dickie while she pulled his hand to her immense breasts. Following her lead, Dickie began to tweak and squeeze each of her mammoth endowments. His hand looked so small as he felt up the largest tits anyone in the room had ever seen!

Moaning loud enough to be heard by George and Pam, Kandi squirmed and moved in response as Dickie felt her giant titties. Kandi whispered in his ear, encouraging him to fondle her, to squeeze her.

She twisted in his lap, tits bouncing in response. Her zipper was about half way down and Kandi took the opportunity to bend forward a bit while she was kissing Dickie. in this position Kandi was pressing her one tit into his chest. This caused her other, equally immense, breast to bulge into the opening of her sweater.

Kandi pulled Dickie's head into her bosom. This allowed her to watch George openly as he continued to neck with Pam. She was feeling so slutty. Dickie was nice, she liked him. But George was so fixated on her breasts. Her peerless, 32-Y Cup breasts! And if what she had seen at dinner was true, George seemed to have a truly enormous cock!

She licked her lips teasingly while George watched. Arching her back again she made her tits project outward to an insane degree. Her hand slipped down and slid her sweater off her bra encased breast. Revealed to George's amazed stare was the largest tit he had ever seen! Bigger than a basketball it seemed to overwhelm the bra cup that was trying to contain its massive contours.

With one hand Kandi pulled Dickie's head closer to her. With the other she reached under her boob and lifted it up for George to admire. Higher and higher she lifted her giant breast so that she could lick it. It almost hid her face, but she let George know that she was smiling. Smiling at him! She extended her tongue and ran it over her boob while he stared. She pursed her lips in George's direction while forcing Dickie's face deeper into her cleavage.

George was still going thru the motions of necking with Pam but his eyes were locked on the sight of Kandi with her beyond enormous tits sitting just a couple of feet away.

Kandi was necking with Dickie for George's benefit. She was getting Dickie to play with her tits while showing off to George just how immense her tits were. Her tits dwarfed Pam's. True, they were not the fabulous, spherical wonders that Pam sported. How could they be? They were many times the size of what George was, at that very moment, fondling.

Making a point to keep Dickie's face deep in her bosom she winked at George and again licked her lips salaciously . As she drew back from Dickie's grasp she made a point to arch herself to present George with an unparalleled, enticing view of her colossal chest.

"Honey, I have to go upstairs," she told Dickie. "I'll be back." She stood up. Standing at an angle to George she slowly pulled her zipper back up. Straightening up she pulled the sweater down, emphasizing the projection and size of her fifty-seven inch bust line.

Again giving George a secret wink she sauntered around the sofa and up the stairs. Her yoga pants made her butt look amazing as she climbed.

A moment later George spoke up.

"Um, where's the bathroom?" he asked Pam.

"Upstairs on the right," she told him.

"Okay." As he got up Pam could see the bulge of his erect cock thru his pants.

As he moved stiffly up the stairs Dickie and Pam looked at one another.

"Their not coming back, are they?" he asked Pam.

Upstairs

In the hallway outside the bathroom, Kandi was waiting for George to join her. She had no doubts that he would follow her! She'd given him enough hints, letting him know how interested she was in him. Hints, hell! She had been a fucking slut! Playing footsie under the table. Letting him see down her cleavage, sticking her boobs out at him. Pressing her arms together to make her tits bulge up out of her bra. He would have to be really stupid not to follow up on all those hints, she thought. And she was a little embarrassed at how open she had been in showing interest in him. What in the world had gotten into her?

'Oh, God,' she thought, 'I put my tits on the table for him! I'm such a horny bitch! I hope he's as well hung as it seems.'

But there he was coming down the hall.

Without saying a word he grabbed her, forced her against the wall and kissed her harder than she had ever been kissed.

Shocked, Kandi reverted to her old attitude.

"What are you doing," she demanded trying to break free.

Without a response, George did it again. This time he grabbed her ass in both hands and pulled her to him even more strongly as his lips mashed hers. His tongue thrust into her mouth giving her no choice but to feel him swab her mouth. She felt him nibble on her lips and then he drove his tongue back into her mouth.

By the time she came up for air Kandi was clinging to him, unable to stand on her own. She was short of breath and gasping with lust. Her nipples were rock hard with excitement! George had ground his crotch against hers and she had felt an absolutely enormous dick pushing against her. She had never been treated so abruptly. She loved it!

"Bedroom?" he demanded gruffly.

She pointed behind him and without hesitation he pulled her thru the door way and pushed her onto the bed. The door was kicked shut behind him.

"You have huge tits," George said as he reached out and grabbed them. "I love big, fat titties! I've never seen such a pair! I really love these huge hooters" he declared.

"I could tell," she giggled as he tried to wrap his hands around her boobs.

"Come on, honey, show me the goods! They look fucking huge in that sweater.

Kandi was game. She pulled off her sweater.

"They are huge. They are FUCKING huge!" she stated. "Have you ever seen a girl in a 32-Y cup bra?" She knew the answer to that question! Leaning back on her arms, she flaunted her amazing tits, showcased in her bra.

"So, show me how much you love my giant tits, George, show me!"

He sat down on the bed and used both hands to lift her breasts up as far as he could and tried to hide his face in her cleavage. He was tonguing and licking while pressing her boobs against his head.

"Yes," she hissed. "Show me how my big titties turn you on, George, show me!" She was reaching behind her as she spoke.

George rose in front of her. As she tossed her bra across the room he dropped his trousers and underwear in one movement. Kandi froze as she saw him finally naked.

"Dear GOD! Now that's a huge cock!" she gushed.

"You like big dicks?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, that's what Mama wants," groaned Kandi as she stared in amazement at George's huge hard-on. Her hands were trembling with excitement as she reached out to hold the most amazing cock she had ever imagined.

"I just crushed my high school sweetheart because I couldn't believe how big you looked as I was teasing you with my giant tits!" Now that she had her hands on the massive pole she had been looking at all evening she knew that it was a decision that she would be able to live with.

"Holy Mother of God," she moaned. "How big is this monster?"

She was looking from his cock to his face and back again as she pulled and stroked him.

"Just over fifteen inches long," he told her, "and thicker than your wrist. You're going to love this, Kandi! I'm going to make you see God tonight!"

"You better. This is the biggest cock! There couldn't BE a bigger or thicker prick!"

She pushed her hands to the bottom of his dick and swabbed her tongue over his dick head. There was a constant stream of pre-cum that she took care to suck up.

"I've never seen a bigger dick!" she exclaimed.

"Well, I've never seen bigger tits, Kandi! These huge boobs are amazing!" His voice was husky with lust as he tried to hold and fondle her unimaginably large hooters.

"You ready?" he demanded. "I'm as hard as steel - you've been teasing me all night long! Showing everyone how big your titties are. And how proud you are of them, you made me stiff as a board!"

"I know," she giggled. "Now lets put that gigantic rock hard cock to work in my dripping wet pussy!"

"I usually spend some time loosening up a pussy before I try to fuck some lucky cunt!" He told her.

"Fuck that!" she barked. "I'm ready now and I don't need any pussy eating to make me any wetter than I am right now!"

"If you say so," he agreed as he moved between her knees.

Using both hands she pulled his dick down and placed his fist sized prick head at the entrance of her sopping wet cunt. Despite her brave words she had some doubts about this.

Smiling down at her he told her, "I'll try not to hurt you. If you need me to pull back I'll do my best!"

The couple groaned in unison as he put his weight into pushing his prick between her nether lips.

"Oh, God, that's big," she wailed as she took the head into her.

"You got the head!" he announced in surprise. Usually that took more than a single stroke. She had taken him in the first stroke!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me!" she chanted. It felt so good, she couldn't believe it. Just the head of his magnificent dick was as good as all ten inches that Dickie had filled her with the other night. She wanted more. She had to have more! She wanted it all! All fifteen inches! She would get it all, she vowed to herself.

She tossed her hips up, her boobs bounced heavily as she moved. George watched with amazement as her incredible tits sloshed from chin to waist in response to her movements. 'So fucking big' he thought. They filled the space between the lovers and reached outside the width of her shoulders.

"More, more. I need more. Fill me up, you bastard. Fill me up with that God cock of yours!" she wailed. She was pounding his ass with her heels, pulling on his hips and scratching him with her nails trying to draw him deeper and deeper into her clutching pussy.

Wordlessly George proceeded to plow himself deeper and deeper. In and in he went. Then he would pull back until only the head was lodged in her clutching pussy. Then back in he would dive, giving her all that she had taken and then more. She was shaking with pleasure. 'So big, so BIG!' she thought.

Soon Kandi clutched his butt with both hands and pulled her legs up as far as she could while she came with a tremendous yell of ecstasy.

"Yeow, that's fucking great. Your dick is so thick! So big. I love your giant prick, George, keep fucking me! Keep fucking me!

Again and again the two young lovers tossed themselves at each other. Loins smacking, causing fleshy echoes thru the room they fucked each other again and again. As a sweating George looked down she smiled up at him. There was no trace of discomfort. She was taking everything he gave her and demanding more!

"More, more," she moaned. "Give me more! It feels so good! Deeper, jam that inhuman fuck stick deeper. Make me take it all!"

"You got it all, honey!" he finally told her. "I've never had a girl take it all. You got it all!"

"No more?" she moaned. "I took it all?"
"Yeah, you got it all, you big busty, cock lover. I got no more for you." It was the first time he had said that to any of his partners.

"Well, I needed it all," she confessed. "I love this big dick, I love it!"

Twisting his hips George tried to go another fraction of an inch into her. No luck, but the motion pushed Kandi over the edge.

"Yes, fuck, yes," she screamed! "I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG FUCKING DICK!"

"Take it, you big titted wonder woman, take all my seed," he groaned as he started to spurt.

Minutes later they were resting next to each other. She was flat on the bed, her hand was wrapped around his dick. His head rested on her shoulder. Looking down her body, all he could see was her fabulously enormous tits. He had cum so hard his balls ached.

"I meant to ask," he murmured. "Just how big are these freak breasts, anyway?"

"You couldn't take your eyes off them this evening, could you?"

"Hell, no! I've never seen anyone built the way you are. You were such a skinny little thing when you went to college. I mean you had almost no tits at all."

"Well," she replied, "that's not a problem now, is it?" She took no offense. After all, her newly granted immensity had gotten her here in bed with a young man whose cock was over 15 inches long. She adored his elephantine cock! He was worthy of her almost unimaginable pulchritude!

"I'm huge now!" she bragged.

She cuddled her breasts up onto her chest. Using her arms she supported them, balancing them on her rib cage. They were at least three times as thick as her torso.

Her nipples, still stiff with excitement, quivered at the very top of her immense piles of breast flesh.

"Damn, no! It's not a problem at all! Huge doesn't even come close to describing you! So, how big are you? What are your measurements?

Her pride was evident when she replied. "I measure 57-23-34." she announced.

"Damn, that's so MUCH bigger than huge. I've never heard of anyone with tits that big!"

"I haven't either," she admitted. "I have to get my bras custom made. No store stocks a 32-Y cup bra," she chuckled. While she had been speaking she had felt his dick start to stiffen up. 'Talking about my super big titties gets all the guys excited,' she noted.

"I know something that will get you hard again!" she promised.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I'll whisper it to you," she teased. She rolled over onto him, mashing her giant tits on his chest. Placing her lips by his ear she whispered; "Before we leave tonight I want you to fuck my dirty mouth and fuck my gigantic titties. Which do you want to do first, lover?" She drove her tongue into his ear while waiting for his response. He shivered with excitement as she teased him.

"Uhhhh, that's a hard choice. And you're getting me hard already, Kandi."

"Hee, hee, I know! I can feel it. So which is first?"

"First your dirty mouth and then your big, fucking tits," he decided.

Moments later he was sitting on the edge of the bed while she knelt in front of him. She was running her hands up and down his huge, rock hard fifteen inch dick while he leaned back on his arms.

"I cant' wait for this," she purred. She pursed her lips. planted a preliminary kiss just at the tip of his dick head and took a breath.

"I love to suck dick," she announced. It was true. She had had her first experience with Dickie just the other day and it had been nice. This would be great, she knew!

With one more lick of his cock head she pursed her lips at the top of his dick.

"I really like to suck big hard cocks like this one," she repeated. She kissed his cock head again with a flutter of her tongue.

Without further ado she swanned her neck. Down she went, two, three and then four inches. She looked up at George as her lips kept creeping down his prick.

He was expecting her to stop. Every lover he had had got to their deepest around his half way mark. She was just about at that point he judged.

She kept sinking. Her tongue was being mashed to the bottom of her mouth by the enormously thick shaft. And still she went down. And down.

Without pausing she passed the ten inch mark that she had achieved with Dickie. Ten inches! But so much thicker than Dickie.

She was looking up into his disbelieving eyes. She couldn't tell if he knew she was smiling. She hoped so. This was so much fun!

Down she went. Her esophagus was swelling as the dick head and several inches of his massive thick shaft followed. Down she slid.

Her lips were twitching as she swallowed more of his cock. Her lips were so close to his crotch. Since he shaved his cock fur he could easily see how far she had to go. And it wasn't that far! Was he finally going to have the deep throat experience?

As he watched in stunned amazement she finished her fifteen inch journey! Her lips nestled at the bottom of his cock shaft! Letting her eyes drift half closed in pleasure, she rested with his dick completely encased in her gullet! Her eyes were watching his. He in turn was staring at the only girl that had ever been able to swallow his entirety. And on the first try!

She had taken him all without pause!

'Fuck, he thought, 'She made it look easy!'

Growling deep in her chest she shook her head from side to side like a terrier killing a rat. Trying to force even more of his dick into her throat! But there was no more to be had. She had taken everything he had to offer!

And she loved it! She loved feeling his erection twitching as she slowly pulled back so that only his dickhead rested in her mouth. She loved the feeling of pushing back down to the bottom while his groaned. His hands caressed her face as she continued to deep throat him time and again.

She pulled off as she felt his hips start to twitch. He was just on the verge!

"Wha..." he started.

"I want to watch you cum into my mouth!" she whispered. "I want to jack you off all over my face and my huge, gigantically big titties while you watch." Her smile was nasty as she watched her words affect him.

"Oh, you busty slut, you have a dirty, dirty mouth! I love it!"

"You love my big dirty mouth and you love what I can do with my big dirty mouth, don't you, stud? Now shut up and splash your cum all over me," she growled as she started to stroke him with both hands. "But not too fast! I want to play! See how long you can hold out!"

She smirked up at him. Shivering her shoulders she bounced and shook her tits in front of him while she worked.

"I love that I have to use both hands to surround your big thick, horse cock." she cooed. "This giant steel hard cock is so exciting!" She was piling dirty talk on top of her clever stroking and smirking, smoking hot glances. She languidly ran her tongue around her lips.

"You get so hard! So long! It's so exciting. Did you like it when I deep throated all of you? I loved it!"