The Next Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just groaned in response. He was trying to hold on, to not let her win too quickly. He knew she would win, he wanted her to win! He just didn't want it to be an easy victory!

She pursed her lips on the tip of his twitching, hard as steel cock. She drove herself down, taking all of him in a single move. Her lips touched his ball sack and then she drew herself back up.

"The next time we go out in public I'm going to wear something really sexy! Some thing that really shows off my 57 inch boobs!' she announced. "Some of the new bras I ordered will really let me show off! And I'm going to tease you so hard you cum in your pants! I'm going to make you pump in your pants while I sit there looking all innocent while you spurt and spurt!"

Her hands were moving faster and faster. She leaned over and sucked up some of the pre-cum he had pumped out. It was so tasty, she decided.

"UH! I'm right on the edge, Kandi! Right on the edge you huge hootered hussy! Make me cum, make me cum!" his voice was ragged with lust.

"Cum on me, George. Let me feel how much cum you can pump out of your big, fat balls! I want it on my face, in my mouth and ALL OVER my tits!"

Kandi pulled his prick down and put the head into the top of her cleavage.

"Come on stud! Soak me in your juice!" she demanded.

And on cue George launched his first volley of sperm. As she felt it course up his shaft, Kandi directed his dick at her face.

Looking straight down the barrel of his cock, gasping with pleasure, she saw the opening in the tip flex and then an enormous wad of cum rocketed out to splash onto her lips and into her open mouth.

Quickly she swallowed and directed the next few spasms onto her titties. The splats as they landed could be heard in the room.

"More, honey, more! I can't get enough! I need you to empty your huge balls all over me! Cover me in jism!" she demanded.

George tried his best. But her tits were just too vast. There was no way that even his big gonads could produce enough jism to cover her 32-Y boobs.

As the last of his eruption dribbled into her palm Kandi smiled up at his exhausted face. She milked his dick once more from root to tip, smiling as the very last of his cum dripped into her hand.

"Ohhhh, you did so well, lover. You did so fucking well! What an amazing load!" She lifted her hand to her mouth and with a sexy, dirty smirk licked his cum out of her hand. She smiled to show how much she enjoyed the taste.

"And now, I need you to tit fuck me. I can't wait to feel your hose erupt from between my huge tits!" Her voice trembled with lust.

"Are you kidding? Do you think I'm a cum pump?" he asked incredulously. "You just pulled two humungous loads from me! How much cum do think I can produce?"

"More," she replied flatly. "You've only cum twice in a row. You can do better, I know it. With a little help from me I bet you could cum a lot more often!" Her voice held no doubt of her capability.

"I'm not saying no," he pointed out. "I'm just saying that it won't be that easy for me to cum again for a while."

"Crap!" she exclaimed. "I bet I can get you hard again without even touching you! I can use my big dirty mouth and the rest of this," she indicated her amazing body with a wave of her hand, "big, big busted body to get you hard in less than two minutes! And cumming like a fountain two minutes after that!"

"Well, there's no way I lose that bet!" he chortled. "I get to watch you tease me while you talk dirty and if I get hard, I get to tit fuck you. And if I don't get hard you'll just try something else and I get to tit fuck you! It's just a matter of two minutes from now or a little longer. Show me what you got, Kandi, get me rock hard!"

'This isn't going to be difficult,' she thought to herself. 'He's crazy for my huge tits. I love to talk dirty and he loves to listen to me brag about my immense tits. He'll be hard in no time!'

"Alright," she said as she moved to stand next to the bed. "Lets start now." As she said this she straightened up to stand erect in front of her lover. His dick was resting limply across his thigh as he watched.

Smiling at him with her nastiest, sexiest expression she took a deep breath and expanded her rib cage to the fullest. Her boobs seemed to leap outward in response. Her mammoth mounds rose up, seeming to grow inches more as he stared. Striking an heroic stance she posed in front of him. Hands on her hips her massively large boobs surged in front of her, nipples quivering in excitement.

"Fifty-seven inches," she announced.

Kandi let him gaze at her for a moment. Then she stepped forward, straddling his legs. Looking down at him between her tits she leaned over from the waist and, resting her hands on her thighs, she curved her shoulders inward. Her tits drooped forward, nestling heavily against each other. They became even more rounded as gravity pulled on them as they hung from her chest.

Slowly she twisted from the waist causing her gigantic tits to swing slowly from side to side.

"32-Y cup bra," she bragged.

"Just look how big I am," she instructed. "So big! So heavy, I just love having big tits. Just look!" she repeated herself.

"I've got the biggest tits, George. I've got the biggest, roundest tits. No one else is close to these 32-Y cup glories, are they?" She knew the answer.

"I measure fifty-seven inches," she repeated as she straightened up and used both arms to cuddle her boobs to her. "Fifty-seven inches. I'm more than a foot larger than Pam, you know. She only measures forty-four inchs!" She was almost sneering as she compared herself to her best friend. Her best friend that had always been bustier than she was. Her best friend who was over a foot smaller around the bust than she was now.

She slowly swiveled to face away from him as he stared at her.

"Twenty-three inches," she put her hands on her waist. "And thirty-four at my hips. And up top, I measure fifty-seven inches. Watch this." she demanded.

She raised her hands and, putting her hands down between her breasts she pressed them outward. From behind George could see her immense tits as the swelled to each side of her rib cage. As he watched Kandi forced her tits to bulge further and further to each side.

She turned her head to watch him over her shoulder.

"I have bigger tits from behind than poor little Pam has from the front!" It was probably true he thought. Those tits were so fucking big!

He felt his dick twitch as she turned to present her profile. He could see how erect her nipples had become. They poked out an inch or more. She grabbed her tits from below and held them up for him to admire the profile she presented.

Her tits projected farther in front than he could have imagined. How far? he wondered. Well over a foot, he knew. Maybe two feet?

Smiling proudly as she finished turning toward him she pushed her hands up raising her tits. She pushed up and up until she lost control and they fell heavily against her torso.

"Huh!" the breath was knocked from her.

"Huh!" she had done it again. She was smirking down at him. She knew how she was causing his dick to get longer and harder. He was almost at full strength she thought.

She made fists of each hand and pressed them against her nipples. As she pushed her hands against her nipples, her tremendous boobs flattened and spread out in all directions. She smiled again as she watched him watching her.

"I love the look in your eyes, George. You can't get over how big I am can you?" He shook his head in agreement.

Kandi cupped her aureola in her hands and used her forearms to support the main weight of her breasts. She maneuvered one on top of the other and then reversed their positions. Pressing against the outsides of each boob she flattened them as much as she could. Her hands sank deep into the huge tits.

Quickly she pinched each nipple again. Pulling and squeezing she gasped in excitement and pleasure.

In turn she raised them to her suckling lips. Bigger and more prominent, her nipples grew longer and thicker. 'Just like his dick,' she thought.

He wasn't at full attention yet but his dick was starting to pulse as he watched her erotic teasing manipulation of those Olympian sized tits.

Facing away from him one more time she gracefully raised her arms upward above her head. Slowly, and then faster and faster she twisted her body. Her pillowy breasts shook from side to side. George could hear her tits slapping against her rib cage as they rocked back and forth. She smiled over her shoulder, watching his entranced expression

She spun again to face him. She cupped her boobs again and began to slap them together in front of him.

"Listen to that, George. Listen to how my boobs smack together. You have to have really big tits to make that sound. Isn't that sexy. Can you imagine what it would feel like to have your cock between my tits while I do this?"

"Oh, you can imagine it, can't you? Looks like you're ready to try it right now!" She pointed to his cock. Quivering above his crotch he was at full length again.

"I sure am, you big busted vixen. Now stop teasing me, bitch, and show me how good you are as a titty fucker!" His voice was ragged with excitement as he watched her slink toward him

She sank to her knees in front of him. Pressing both hands against his chest she directed him to lean back.

"I need to lubricate your huge cock, George," she declared as she licked her lips. She gently cupped one hand around his cock while she used the other to tease his nipples.

Sighing happily she bent over his stiff hard-on and licked his dick head. She then reverently paid homage to his fifteen inch long cock shaft with lips and tongue. Again she kissed his dick head and sluiced her lips up and down the massive erection.

Opening her mouth she took him in. For a moment he thought that she was going to demonstrate her cock sucking, deep throating mastery. But, no, she rose back up and while looking him in the eye gently enfolded his soaking wet pussy pleaser between her tits.

The saliva that coated him served to make it easier for her to rise and fall while stroking his dick with her tits. She was so big that his entire shaft and head was enclosed within her warm flesh pillows until she released some of the pressure so she could lick and suck on his dick head.

Slowly she increased her pace until she was pounding her tits up and down as fast as she could go. She smiled at the expression on his face. She could tell that he was trying to stave off his ejaculation as long as he could. She didn't mind. She liked having his epic dick rubbing up and down. between her gigantic breasts. It wasn't as if she was going to have an orgasm from the friction. But she loved having such control over such a big, big fucking dick! He'd do anything for her from now on.

"Is this fun for you?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh, Hell yes!" he groaned. "I've never felt anything like it! Kandi, you're amazing! I have never met anyone who could not only take me all the way into her pussy, but also deep throat my monster cock. And on top of that, you can make my dick vanish between your huge titties. The biggest titties i've ever heard of! Fifty-seven inches? Just fucking amazing!"

"Glad you enjoy it, lover. I'm going to make sure that we do this as often as we can," she promised.

"Oh, yes, yes, YES!" he was pumping his hips madly as she spoke and now he started to cum time and again.

Spurt after spurt flew into the air to fall back onto her breasts, face, hands and chest. Kandi was laughing and giggling while she kept up her boob masterbation.

As he finally stopped ejaculating onto her she swiftly pulled him into her mouth to clean him up. Smiling as she watched him try to regain his breath she scooped up as much of his sperm as she could find with her fingers and licked up off her fingers.

"I love the taste of your cum in my dirty mouth," she told him. "I love to feel it slide down my throat. I love to work it into my skin, too!" she declared.

With a sigh George fell back onto the bed as Kandi crawled up to cuddle with her huge dicked lover.

A few minutes of snuggling later, just as Kandi was starting to think about another round of sex, George spoke up.

"Do you think we should go back downstairs?" he asked.

"I don't want to, but I suppose we should," she agreed.

She slowly began to put her clothes back on.

"What am I going to do?" she whined. "How am I supposed to be happy with Dickie's little dick now that I've had a man's cock?"

"Yeah? Well what about me, Kandi? Why should I be satisfied with Pam's tiny titties after I had a chance to deal with your gigantic fun bags? You have the biggest set of tits, ya know! I can't be expected to settle for her H-cup boobs now that I've titty fucked your mammoth mammaries!" He was squeezing and playing with the items in question as they stood in the hallway.

"What are we going to do?" they asked in unison.

"Well, come on, big guy, lets go talk to them," said Kandi as she used both hands to heft his gigantic cock one last time.

Downstairs

"They are not coming back, are they?" He asked Pam.

"Probably not," she replied. "The way Kandi was throwing herself and her gigantic tits at him I doubt we'll see Umph!" Dickie had slid across the sofa to her and was kissing her as hard as he could!

"What? Dickie!"She protested.

"I don't care!" He kissed her again.

"I'm crazy about you," he told her when he finally let her go. "I think you're wonderful! You're beautiful! You are funny, you make me laugh and you're sexy as Hell!"

Pam looked at him.

"Oh, Dickie!" she blurted. "I'm crazy about you too!" she looked down. "I just wish I'd had the nerve to tell you! And the other day? Dickie, I've never had sex like that before. It was, was... It was crazy wonderful. You make ME laugh! Your'e cute and you have the most beautiful cock in the whole world! I loved making love to you the other day."

She leaned into his arms and this time she kissed HIM.

Moments later clothes were strewn across the room while the young lovers explored each other's bodies.

"Oh, I love this cock," she moaned as she started to give him a blow job.

"And I love your pussy, and your big, round tits and your slinky little waist. And... everything." HIs dick was rock hard as he pushed her back on the sofa and began to mount her.

"Yes, Dickie, fuck me, now! I've been thinking about nothing else since Monday. I really need it, Dickie!" Her eyes were misting over as she spread her legs and pulled him into her.

Upstairs

They started down the staircase but stopped when they got to the halfway point where the stairs tuned to look over the living room. From here they could see the couple moving as one on the sofa.

Dickie and Pam were locked in coitus, murmuring endearments to each other while they rocked back and forth.

"Come on, big guy, I don't think they'll even noticed we're missing," Kandi said as she started to drag George back up the stairs by his erection. "Besides, I want to see how many more times I can drain your balls before you beg me for mercy!" She smiled a big dirty grin with her big dirty mouth as she led him down the hall.

This was going to be epic! Just EPIC!

The End