The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you two to do that." I said, pointing to the TV, as one of the two girls on it had her head between the legs of the other. Lisa lifted Ned up and rolled her over onto her back, opening her legs. Lisa had obviously taken the role of the dominant one and I let her go. As long as I got my dick in both of them I was happy. Lisa proceeded to dive into Ned's pussy with her tongue, and Ned was enjoying it. As she was licking I noticed her hand find its way between her legs. I sat up and leaned forward to see what was going on to find Lisa furiously diddling her clit.

She saw me lean forward and lifted her head long enough to say "Anything you want to stick in there, Boss?" That was the only invitation I needed. I put one knee next to Ned's head and put the other foot across the other side. Finding the right angle, I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance and played with the rim for a bit. Lisa reached back, grabbed my cock and pulled it in. She was horny as hell and I felt myself losing a bit of control of the situation, so I pulled out and brought my hand down on her arse, hard. "Oww, Fuck!" Lisa screamed, but didn't try to get up. Her hand went back to her clit and she continued playing with it. "Good girl, as long as you know who's in charge" I smiled.

For the rest of the night we fucked in various positions, with Lisa and I doing most of the work. I did manage to wrangle Lisa off Ned long enough at one stage to bang away at her for a while, but her lack of enjoyment was a bit too obvious, so I rolled her over and banged away doggie style a bit more before slamming back into Lisa again.

Soon enough I couldn't hold out any longer and blew my load all over Lisa's face. I told her to hold the pose and rushed out to the lounge room to grab my phone. Cathy was straddling Oz's waist and Ang was sitting on his face, both sharing a rather intimate kiss while bucking their hips slowly and having their tits groped by Oz so I left them at it and slipped back into the bedroom. I flicked onto the camera on my phone and as Lisa had her eyes closed so as not to get cum in them, she had no idea what I was up to until she heard the camera click. She wiped her face off and demanded me to delete it, but I told her to can it and get cleaned up before I sent the pic to everyone we knew.

Ned and Lisa made off to the bathroom together and after a few seconds I peeked in to see if I might catch a secret shower moment between them, but Lisa was in the shower alone and Ned was drying off, so I left them to it.

A few minutes later, Ang and Cathy came in and went to the bathroom to freshen up as well, so I went out to see Oz. It was an understatement to say he was happy, so we both dressed and hit the bathroom after the girls, to find them gone when we came out. We wondered off home ourselves, sharing a cab and basking in the post threesome glows we both had.

Monday

The following Monday the girls were very quiet. They had been talking for most of the morning before Ang and Cathy came in and closed the door. I reached in to my desk drawer and hit the record button, just in case. "We want to talk about the arrangement we have." Ang started, sitting down as Cathy sat on the edge of the desk.

"Will you both need to do the talking?" I responded. It took them by surprise. I winked at Cathy and she stood up again. "Did you not want me here?" she asked.

"On the contrary, Cath. I assume we are here to discuss the continuing funds we arranged in exchange for your very generous services?" I took their silence as a yes and continued. "As a bloke, I have a certain affection for not only sex, but talking about and watching sex as well, and as we are about to have a chat based around you wanting to fuck me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a hard on doing it, so have a guess what I want your mouth doing while I talk to Ang here." I said, pushing back and turning my chair around to the side.

Cath took the hint and came around the table. She dropped to her knees and started on my pants as I turned back to Ang. "So, what do you want to discuss?" Cath pulled my cock out of my boxers.

"You kind of like being blown, don't you boss?" she asked as my cock passed Cath's lips and made its way down her throat.

"Love it." I responded, "Now what's up?"

"The deal as I understood it is we fuck, we get our money back. After what we did for you last Friday and before, I would say we have got some fairly hefty finance due to us." Cathy was really going to town, but I held on as long as I could, focussing on Ang and the conversation with all my strength. I was definitely going to like getting used to this.

Cathy was doing a fantastic job, but I hadn't had her yet, and I wanted to see just how well Angela could hold herself.

"Just a sec, Ang. Get up." I said, and pulled Cathy up off her knees and pushed her back onto the desk. She tried to get up on her elbows and push back against me, but I reached out for her breast holding her down on the desk "Leave your hands there and stay down. The way I see it Ang, we are in a bit of a dues payment period at the moment." I undid the shirt and lifted the bra up exposing her tits. They were squashed a bit by the bra strap and I knew it was cutting into her, but none the less they looked perfect.

I pulled down her dress and grabbed both sides of her underwear. "Up" was all I needed to say as her hips lifted and the underwear was discarded onto the floor. I spread her legs and shoved my cock in as hard as I could. The rough treatment must not have been too against her liking, as there was a bit of moisture there and I slid in rather easily. Fuck she was good. Just tight enough for a good friction, trimmed hair and nice athletic tanned legs.

"I have a couple more jobs for you and a couple more of you to get my dick in before we can settle down into a regular routine, the first step of which will be a blowjob every Monday morning. Car payments and gym fees are fine, but put your lunches on hold for a bit until I know we are both where we want to be."

"Fine, but the gym fees are one of the two things I wanted to raise. They're due Thursday." She said, looking me right in the eye as I grabbed the back of Cath's knees and jack-hammered into her, my orgasm building quickly.

"Put it through as normal and in my tray for approval, But toasted sandwiches for a while, OK?"

"Deal. What else did you have in mind for this routine?"

"Hang on babe. Good girl Cathy, you look like such a slut like that." I smiled as I grabbed Cathy's hips and blasted a wad of cum into her bowels. I slipped out of her, pulled her legs down and helped her off the table, before forcing her back down onto her knees. She scowled at me as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, bracing for the foul taste of combined cum and sweat. But she sucked me off a bit, getting all the cum off me before tucking me back in and zipping up my pants. She was turning into such a little pro, I was so proud.

"Thanks Cath." I said, patting her on the ass as she stood up and turned around, picking her underwear up and slipping them back on. "Now fuck off while Ang and I continue this in private." Cath was about to resume her spot on the edge of the bench when she stopped and her jaw dropped. She looked at Ang, who simply held my gaze, before slowly making her way over to the door.

"For starters, they are going to be a lot more plentiful. I am also going to set up a little sleepover kit at my place for whoever of you I want for the night. And any night I want, so we will start doing up interstate client visit excuses so those of you that have hubbies don't get in trouble." Ang cringed a bit, but sat silent none the less.

"We will also have a few private meetings internally with staff that I will get you to assist with, if you know what I mean. But first, I have a favour to ask. It's my brother's birthday this weekend and I want to set something up for him. Problem 1 is he's married, so it will need to be another hotel job. Problem 2 is he doesn't know about our arrangement and I don't entirely trust him with it yet, for my own reasons." I lied. A little plot to round off my insurance policy was hatching as I was talking, so I went with it.

"Now I don't care who, just not you or Lisa, maybe lean on Megan a bit seeing she has gotten away scot free so far. Despite being married, my little brother has a bit of a taste for high class entertainment and I thought of you girls. I'm going to send him to a room in the same hotel we were in Friday night and I want one of you girls to meet him there, posing as a hooker."

Ang sat there, saying nothing, letting me lay it all out.

"Now don't mention money and don't mention me, except to say that you are a present and everything had been taken care of, but basically I want whoever it is to blow his mind, figuratively and physically. Like I said, anyone but you and Lisa, so when you girls work out who, send Lisa in. Got it?"

"Lisa? Don't you want to see her directly?"

"No, and let's try not questioning me or I might feel in the mood to start exploring some BDSM and try the old belt out, OK?"

This got her a bit and she stood up and made her way to the door. "Yes Sir, sorry Sir. I will send her in as soon as we work it out, but it will more likely be Meg than Rachel or Ned, she is still having trouble coming to terms with our little arrangement" She nervously mumbled as she left the office. Pause on the camera. That conversation might need a bit of editing.

Later that afternoon, Lisa came in and closed the door. "We worked it out Sir. Megan will meet your brother on Friday. What did you want to see me about?"

"I just wanted to make sure Megan was on the right page about what I wanted her to do, and rather than telling her about it, I thought I would take the opportunity to get a bit of pussy at the same time, so I want you to show her. Not today, as your little slut of a colleague Cath gave me a great blowjob this morning, but let's say Wednesday, I want you and Megan in my office at lunchtime and I want you to demonstrate how much of a slut she needs to act like and after what you did to me on Friday, I would hazard a guess that you have plenty of slut in you once you get going?"

"Um, yeah, I guess so..." Lisa mumbled, not really sure of how to take that one.

"From how you got into it on Friday, you seem to be a rather vocal lover and definitely not short on boldness. On Wednesday I want you to walk in here and fuck me, but not just shyly or quietly. I need you to show Megan how to be really forthright, use words like fuck, cunt, titties and cock. Tell me how horny you are and how much you want it. Not in a slutty way, but in a confident way, like the more enthusiasm you inject into it, the better it will be, because it's true. I want Megan to go in there and devour my brother, and I want him to think she is loving every minute of it. I want her to be a confident, foulmouthed, polite and proud hooker for the night for him and I want you to do the same for me on Wednesday, so I know she knows what I want her to do. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess. It's just a bit difficult to get enthusiastic about being treated like a piece of meat, but we will see what we can do."

"That's the problem right there though. It's not you being treated like a piece of meat. It's you and me, or Megan and him having sex. Loud confident, satisfying on every level sex. He makes sweet and quiet love to his wife around once a week and as good as that can be, he would rather a good and obscene fuck every now and then as well, and at the moment he can't stop with the stories of the girls he meets in brothels around town, but I want his birthday present to be the best. Wednesday lunch time my office, now scram." I said, winking at her and getting back to work.

Lisa left the office and that night I checked the camera and put the battery on recharge, If this went according to plan, I would have both girls up front begging to be treated like whores on film to go with my footage of Lisa and Ang fucking each other in my spare chair and more, and I would probably need it for the final hurdle.

That night I called my brother to tell him about his bogus birthday present as his actual birthday wasn't a few months away yet, and why I was actually setting it up. For the record, he isn't married either, but I wanted to give the girls every reason not to doubt the request I had made, and sex with a married man is always something he and everyone he knows want to keep hush hush.

I booked the hotel room and arranged to meet him there at lunch on Friday to set everything up.

Wednesday

By Wednesday morning I was learning to kerb my enthusiasm towards pending sexual encounters to the point where I actually got something done. It was a follow up on an invoice that should have taken around 30 minutes but ended up taking closer to 90, but none the less, I did actually get it done. By lunchtime I had the batteries fully charged and the camera pointing in the right direction. Furniture was properly arranged and I was as hard as a rock when Megan and Lisa walked in. Meg took the chair in the corner but seemed too nervous to sit so she perched herself up on the back of the chair with her feet up on the seat. Lisa however, took what I had said in exactly the right manner.

"Hey boss. Got a sec? I was hoping you could help me with something."

"What is that Lis?" I played along.

"Well, I am as horny as fuck right now and I was hoping as you were the only guy on our floor, you might be able to help me out?" she said, perching herself on my desk right in front of me.

"Are you serious? I mean I wouldn't say no, but..." I stammered. I was loving this.

"Well, it's up to you and I don't want to force you into anything, but I will pretty much do whatever you want me to." She said, slowly unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it out of her skirt. "I promise I won't take up too much of your time and you can put it anywhere."

"Anywhere?" That was unexpected...

"Yeah, my last boyfriend introduced me to anal sex and I did kind of enjoy it, but the only thing I won't do is suck it after it's been in my ass. That's a little too gross. Listen, how about I suck it for you for a bit and you can make up your mind after that. If you want to cum in my mouth let me know and I will do the best impression of a vacuum cleaner I can, Ok?"

Lisa pulled her top off and laid it out on the side of the desk and dropped onto her knees. If the idea of getting Lisa on film fucking my brains out was enough to get me hard, you can guess what the offer of her arse did to me. She had my cock out in a flash and after a couple of warm up licks and kisses, looked up at me. "Do you want me to look at you while I suck it, or just go to town?" Her tongue played with the head of my cock, gently trying to wiggle into the tip while she waited for my answer. Knowing I could stay hard after a blowjob and one orgasm, and one was definitely not going to be enough today, I ran my fingers through her hair, finding the top of her head.

"Go to town baby."

She smiled and gave me a "Fuck yeah!" before responding to the pressure I was applying to her head to force my cock into her mouth. I had a good handful of hair and glanced over to Megan. She was watching the show with a glint of a smile and winked at me when I caught her eye. After a few minutes I leant forward and whispered "Here it comes", then looking back at Meg and giving her a wink back, I unloaded in Lisa's mouth. The eruption of semen was huge and Lisa whimpered and squealed as I pumped her mouth full of cum. When I was done, she lifted her head and opened her mouth, wrapping her hand around my cock and slowly pumping it to keep me up.

When she opened her mouth, I could see the mouthful of cum she had caught. She was being as dirty as possible for me as she swirled it around her mouth with her tongue. Then she closed her mouth and gave a very exaggerated swallowing motion, before opening her mouth again to prove it had gone down the hatch.

I gave her a little round of applause and she responded with a mini courtesy on her knees. She gave a little giggle and returned to my cock. "So do I get to shove this wonderful tool you have here in my pussy or not? You can't leave a girl hanging, you know, it would just be mean!"

She dropped her head to the side and batted her eyes, pleading with me in the cutest fashion possible so I took her hand and helped her to her feet. "Hop up there, my dear" I said, pushing her back onto the desk, "and get those clothes off. If you are horny enough to come in here and put yourself out like this for little old me, who am I to refuse."

I grabbed shat I had on the desk and put it in a pile on the floor. Lisa hopped up onto the desk and looked down. "When was the last time you had a table dance, boss?" and with that, slowly wriggled her hips to the imaginary music. After playing with, and eventually discarding the bra, she turned side on and lay down. She slowly wriggled and played with herself some more, smiling at me every now and then, fully aware of how much I was enjoying the show. After a few minutes she undid the zip on the side of the skirt she was wearing and lifted her arse up for me to pull it and her underwear off. Once I had her naked, I spun her around to face me and put each hand firmly behind her knees and spread them as far apart as they could go. "Why Sir, where do you think you are going?" She asked in a playful southern American accent as I dived in. My tongue played with her clit and entrance to her pussy before I forced it inside as far as it could go. She had shaved herself completely so there was no pubic hair to interfere, and she actually tasted divine. I suspected she had cleaned herself up before coming in as I detected a faint waft of bathroom soap and I was very grateful.

After a few seconds I got the reaction I was after. The encouraging comments like "That's it" and "Oh fuck yeah, lick my clit" and "you've eaten pussy before, haven't you? Fuck you're good" had died down and the moaning had started. I was still rock hard thanks to these little comments and in part to the audience I knew we had, so when the hips started to rock gently, I eased off and pulled her closer to the edge of the desk.

"How bad do you want it, baby?" I teased, brushing the head of my cock over the entrance to her pussy. I glanced up at Meg who had slid into the seat and now had her pants pulled down and her hand in her underwear and was playing with herself like mad. I smiled and winked at her again, and she smiled back and closed her eyes.

"God, I want it bad. Shove it in there, boss. Ram it into my cunt as hard as you can. Own that fucking pussy." She writhed in front of me clawing at my cock and putting on the sluttiest persona she could.

"You want it hard, slut? Who's fucking pussy is this, huh? Who's little cunt is it, baby?"

"Yours boss, your little pussy. Own me, fuck me, come on, slam it in, ram it in there!" she begged as she raised her hips to me. I lined my cock up with the entrance and shoved. Lisa screamed out as I pounded away. I pulled her legs up and spread them wide. She held them there as I leaned over her and covered her mouth with a hand, slipping two fingers in for her to suck. I lowered my mouth to her tits and moved my hand from her mouth around to the back of her hair and gave a pull. She cried out again and came hard. I gently bit her nipple while pulling on her hair as she thrashed out her orgasm.

When she was done, I didn't let up. I fucked her just as hard and she pulled herself up onto her elbows.

"Fuck it, that's it boss. Fuck your good little whore. How'd you like me bent over the desk, huh? Want to fuck me from behind a little? Or maybe in your chair?"

123456...9