The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow... very nice. Your tits feel so good on my cock, baby," I groaned.

After a few minutes of fucking her warm, soft bosom, it was Ellen's turn. Lenka spit on her chest, as Ellen had done, and the girls giggled again, then Ellen dropped her big tits on my cock, holding them herself as she rubbed them up and down on my shaft. Her pace was faster and her grip more firm, more in control. Occasionally she would tip her head down and suck on my cock head as it poked through her cavernous cleavage. Lenka watched avidly as she let me grope her tits.

"Hey Lenka, why don't you push your tits against Ellen's and you can both tit fuck me at the same time?" I suggested.

"You like our big tits very much, yes?" she giggled.

"Very, very much, honey."

Ellen let my dick slip out of her busty embrace as her friend lowered her tits, pressing them against Ellen's. My cock was sandwiched in between the two pairs of gigantic breasts, and the girls held their tits from the sides, agreeing on a steady stroking rhythm as my throbbing cock rode a glorious wave of breast meat. The girls looked at me, smiling and giggling, then watched my cock as it popped up from their bosoms.

"I think it would be so hot if you girls kissed," I said, my hands stroking their rosy cheeks.

Lenka looked a little surprised, but Ellen didn't hesitate, leaning in and kissing Lenka full on the lips. Lenka's eyes widened, but she didn't pull away, and her eyes eventually closed as her mouth opened, the girls tongues slipping and sliding over one another. They made out as I moved my hips, thrusting my cock into their warm mounds. When they broke apart, they were both red-cheeked and wild-eyed.

Ellen said something to Lenka and kissed her cute button nose. Lenka giggled, then said something back to Ellen.

"Lenka wants to know who you will fuck first?" said Ellen.

"Well, since she's so eager, I think I should fuck Lenka first."

Lenka's face lit up and she sat back, lifting her legs up and quickly stripping her panties off and tossing them to the floor. Ellen sat up and stroked my cock as Lenka straddled me, putting her hands flat on my chest, causing her tits to bulge out obscenely between her arms. Her pussy lips were puffy, like her nipples, and shaved smooth. Ellen guided my cock to Lenka's eager pussy, and I felt her warm, wet labia bump against the tip of me. Lenka settled back and I felt the pressure on my cock increase, her cunt lips parting around my dick head.

"Ooohh... it's... so big," she whimpered, her brow creasing as I felt my cock ease into her fuck hole.

She took me slowly, inch by inch, her nails digging into my chest. Her cunt was very tight, and I enjoyed the sensation as my thick girth stretched her out. She whined something in Czech and bit her bottom lip as I pushed my hips up, entering her more deeply. Ellen stroked and squeezed her ass as she continued to hold the base of my shaft, offering her friend words of comfort.

"Fuck, Lenka, your pussy is so tight," I groaned, the squeeze of her vaginal walls driving me crazy.

"You stretch me..." she moaned, closing her eyes as she stopped her descent even before she'd reached Ellen's fist.

She lifted her hips up, withdrawing me, then slowly descended on me again. She began fucking me slowly, her pussy juice coating my shaft. She moaned and panted as her tits swayed underneath her. I lifted my head to suck on her puffy nipples, my hands wandering to her ass, squeezing it as I pushed it down on my dick, forcing myself deeper inside her tight cunt.

"That's it baby, ride that cock, take it deeper sweetie," I moaned as my hips moved with her rhythm, sinking my cock into her velvety depths.

"Ooohhh, it's good... it's good... fuck my pussy,"she moaned, looking down at me.

I gladly obliged, thrusting harder until my balls swung up enough to smack against her asshole. Meanwhile, Ellen moved up to my head and offered her tits to me, which I gladly sucked and nibbled as Lenka rode me. Soon, she began to get impatient, and sat back on her ass to strip her own panties off. She straddled my head, facing Lenka and holding her shoulders as she lowered her shaved pussy to my mouth.

I thrust my tongue inside her, lapping up her juices with aplomb, aggressively tonguing her hard clit and sucking her soft labia between my lips. Soon, Ellen's moans mixed with Lenka's as I pleased the two young women on the hotel bed. I caught glimpses between Ellen's legs of the girls' hands roaming over each others' tits, squeezing them hard and pinching their nipples. They came together and kissed each other wildly, Lenka's body being jostled with every hard thrust of my cock.

"Aaaaah, sir! I cum! Ooooouuu, I cum!" cried Lenka as I molested her bouncing tits.

Her vaginal walls compressed my aching cock as I pounded her fast and hard. I felt her body shake as she screamed, a warm gush of pussy cum spilling down over my balls and pooling at the base of my cock. She moaned wantonly as she rode the waves of her orgasm, finally putting her hands on my chest and looking down at me through half-lidded eyes as Ellen moved her pussy off my face.

"Oh sir... thank you..." she sighed, smiling, her cheeks and chest a bright pink glow.

"You're welcome, Lenka. What do you say we get your girlfriend to clean up your cum, hmm?"

She giggled and pushed off me, raising her hips and letting my stiff cock slide out of her wet cunt. I regretted the sensation of being freed from her tight grip, but Ellen ensured that I was not left un-stimulated for long, crawling down between my legs and planting a big kiss on the underside of my shaft, then sliding her lips toward the tip, slurping noisily at Lenka's pussy juice.

Diligently working her mouth around my cock and balls, Ellen sucked and lapped up her friend's cum eagerly, sucking my balls into her mouth one after the other and then bobbing her head on my cock as Lenka lay next to me, kissing me and pushing her magnificent breasts against my side.

After cleaning my cock, Ellen straddled me and sat up as Lenka had done, reaching between her legs to guide my dick to her fuck hole. She was soaked, and rubbed my tip on her juices before sinking my length halfway inside her in one motion. She was not as tight as her younger companion, but the sensation was wonderful, my head reeling as Ellen's mouth dropped open and her brow creased.

"Oh fuck... aaaah yes... I have wanted this cock for so long..." she whimpered, the truth in her dark brown puppy-dog eyes unmistakably clear.

She began fucking me almost instantly, not waiting for her pussy to stretch and adjust to my size. Her breasts began their hypnotising dance on her chest, bobbing and bouncing as she dropped her weight onto my dick. I couldn't help but reach up to fondle them as she rode me, inching me deeper inside her hot, slick depths.

As she moaned, she spoke to Lenka in short sentences, seeming to give her instructions. Lenka giggled and sat up next to her friend, kissing her and feeling up her jiggling tits. The sight of the two girls making out as I fucked Ellen was incredible, and I prayed for it to be burned into my memory forever.

Lenka bent her head and Ellen shoved her face against her bust, bouncing her tits off her friend's face. She pulled Lenka's hair free, letting it tumble down in long, blonde locks, then reached up to let her own thick, black hair down. Lenka suckled at her tits hungrily as Ellen's hair bounced off her shoulders, her moans getting louder.

"Lenka, I want to taste your pussy. Come here," I commanded, beckoning to her.

Without a moment's hesitation, she scrambled up and straddled my face, her ass facing Ellen. I began to dine on her puffy cunt lips, slurping at her abundant juices, my hands reaching up to knead her round ass cheeks. She moaned again, her hands cupping her tits and squeezing them as she looked down at me between her legs.

After a time, Ellen pushed Lenka's back, forcing her to go on all fours. She then gripped Lenka's ass and pulled it up away from my oral ministrations. I watched her fingers push into Lenka's pussy, finger fucking her rapidly, while at the same time lowering her head and kissing Lenka's ass cheeks. Lenka squeaked and moaned as Ellen's head moved, her mouth dipping between her friend's buttocks.

"OH!" cried Lenka, her body becoming rigid.

She said something else in Czech in an alarmed voice.

"You are slut, I know you like this. You love my tongue in your asshole!" replied Ellen in English.

I used my hands to pull Lenka's ass cheeks apart so Ellen would have easier access to her puckered rosebud.

"Is that true, Lenka? Do you like your friend licking your asshole?" I asked.

She looked down her body, her swaying tits nearly obscuring her face. I could tell she was blushing again. I spanked her ass and she yelped.

"Tell me, sweetie," I insisted.

"Y-yes... it feels very good... I love her tongue in my ass," she murmured, clearly embarrassed, but overcome with lust.

Hearing these words sent a thrill through my body, and Ellen seemed to have a similar reaction, riding me harder as she shoved her face into Lenka's ass, aggressively tongue-fucking her anus as her fingers drove into her pussy. She used her free hand to slide down her body, rubbing her clit in small, quick circles.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck I'm going to cum!" she screamed between anally probing her friend with her tongue.

I had to bite my tongue not to blow my load inside her as she came, her pussy clenching on my cock, her throaty moans muffled by Lenka's ass cheeks. Eventually, she collapsed on top of me, her hot breath on my neck, her tits pressed against my chest. Lenka moved to a sitting position, looking bashful and embarrassed at how much she enjoyed getting her asshole tongued by her colleague and friend.

"Thank you... that was better than I imagine," Ellen whispered to me, her hair cascading over her back, which I stroked tenderly.

Meanwhile, Lenka had moved behind us, looking at Ellen's ass and pussy, where my cock was still buried balls-deep. She ran her hands down Ellen's body until she caressed her plump ass cheeks, kneading them slowly. I felt Ellen's pussy clench and unclench from the stimulation. I watched Lenka as she sucked her index finger, then giggled as she brought it down to her friend's bottom.

Her body suddenly jerking to life, Ellen shrieked and lifted her head, here eyes wide in shock. I felt her cunt squeeze my shaft powerfully.

"Oooh!"

Lenka had a mischievous grin on her lips.

"How you like?" she said patronisingly.

She had obviously stuck her finger up Ellen's ass.

"Naughty girl," giggled Ellen, looking back over her shoulder at Lenka.

Lenka began moving her arm, fucking Ellen's asshole with her finger. Ellen, in turn, began moving her body, backing her ass up and I felt my cock sliding a few inches in and out of her hot fuck hole.

"I'm sure this is fun for you, Ellen, but how would you like to have something much bigger stuck up your ass?" I asked her, licking her lips as she sighed.

"Oh yes please, sir. Will you please fuck my ass? Please?" she begged, her eyes alight with lust and desire.

I chuckled as I rolled her off me onto her back, withdrawing my cock from her cunt. Lenka was there in a flash, sucking her friend's cum from my dick and balls.

"You fuck her ass now?" she asked, still in that incongruously innocent voice, looking up at me with pleading blue eyes, resting my massive cock against her rosy cheek as if it were the most comfortable pillow.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck her in the ass, but first I want you to climb on top of her and kiss her," I demanded.

Lenka giggled and, after a couple quick bobs of her head on the tip of my cock, she clambered over Ellen and began to kiss her passionately. I pushed Ellen's legs apart and sat back, admiring the two wet, stretched pussies, the two plump asses, and the two puckered anuses being displayed in front of me. My cock pulsed with the desire to fuck every hole available to me, and I was determined to follow through.

I held the backs of Ellen's thighs, pushing them apart as I first guided my cock to her cunt, dipping it into her with several quick strokes to coat my shaft in her moisture. I pulled out and dragged my dick head down, liberally coating her asshole with pussy juice before pushing forward, watching her anal ring stretch around my girth.

Ellen cried out, but her voice was muffled as Lenka forced her mouth against Ellen's, and I eased my cock into her ass inch by inch. She took it well, and soon I was sliding it in and out of her with relative ease, feeding her only half of my significant length, which would be plenty for any girl to have up her bum.

Once I developed a good rhythm of fucking Ellen's ass, I busied my hands on Lenka's cunt, finger fucking her pussy with two fingers and squeezing her ass with my other hand. My fingers soon wandered to her tight little asshole, and I teased it, rubbing her pussy juice over it. She moaned and peeked over her shoulder at me nervously.

"It's ok baby," I said reassuringly, "I'm just going to play with your asshole a little bit. You said you liked it, yes?"

She nodded slowly, then Ellen's hands came up to pull Lenka's face back to her mouth so they could make out. I pushed the tip of my index finger into Lenka's tight anal opening, working it in and rotating it as she moaned. Her juices were dripping off my other hand, and her ass began to back up against me.

I pulled my cock from Ellen's anal embrace and guided it up to Lenka's cunt, rubbing her womanly secretions over the tip before plunging it inside her. I held her hips as I fed her my cock, thrusting deep and hard, my hips slapping on her ass, my balls bouncing forcefully off her clit. Her asshole was far too tempting to resist for long, and I pulled out and began painting it with her moisture on the tip of my fat dick head.

"Oh! No, sir, please... you are too big!" she pleaded, turning to look at me with apprehension.

"I thought you liked it, Lenka," I said, batting my heavy cock on her puckered hole.

"I... yes... but...", she said, then muttered something in Czech.

"I am only eighteen... I have never... had fuck in ass," she blurted, managing to make herself understood.

"Then it's going to be nice and tight for me, isn't it, sweetie?" I replied, grinning at her.

"It's ok, Lenka, you relax. He will make it feel very good," Ellen said reassuringly, groping her friend's hanging tits as she spoke.

Lenka bit her lip and kept her eyes on me. Ellen moved her hands down Lenka's body until they rested on her round ass cheeks. She slowly pulled them apart, pulling her anus taught. I spit liberally on my member, then on her exposed asshole, rubbing it in.

"Yes, listen to Ellen. Relax. It might hurt at first, but you will enjoy it. I know I will," I said, beginning to push against her tight anal sphincter.

She winced and tried to move away, but I held her hip with one hand, pushing my cock against her anus with the other. She moaned in a high-pitched voice as I felt her ring begin to stretch around my head.

"Oooh fuck yes, baby... I'm going to fuck your virgin ass good and hard," I groaned, pushing harder.

Ellen gripped Lenka's buttocks tightly, stretching them apart as my cock head finally popped into her asshole with the assistance of my thumb. My head spun as her sphincter contracted around me and she screamed.

"Aaaaiii! Aaahh..." she gasped, tears forming in her big blue eyes as she reached back and pushed her fingertips against my abs.

I decided it was easier to stretch her ass quickly rather than draw out her pain, and pushed in again, her asshole pulling in as I eased two inches of my cock up her bum.

"Aaaah fuck!" she cried, wincing, then added a few more words in Czech, which I could only assume were curse words.

"Relax, Lenka, relax..." murmured Ellen as she lifted her head to suck on Lenka's puffy nipples.

Lenka took a few gasping breaths, then slowed her breathing, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again and looking at me.

"Sir... you are so big in my ass," she whimpered.

"Do you like it, honey? Tell me you want me to fuck it," I coaxed her, feeling my cock throb and her ass clench.

"Yes... please sir, fuck my ass," she murmured, still looking nervous.

I began to ease my cock in and out slowly, only fucking her with the first two inches of my dick. If I thought her pussy was tight, her ass made it seem like a relaxed grip in comparison. Gradually, I felt her relax, and she watched me the whole time, the pain in her eyes being replaced by a simmering lust, which built into a flame.

"It feels good... oh sir... more, more..." she moaned, her fingers feeling how much of my thick shaft was still exposed.

I obliged her, forcing another few inches of my member into her bowels. She screamed again, but more in pleasure than pain, and turned to look back at Ellen, who had not stopped suckling on her beautiful tits.

The girls kissed again, making out as I fucked Lenka's tight ass faster and deeper, spitting on my cock again to maintain the lubrication. Before long more than half my cock was being buried into Lenka's ass, and she enjoyed it more and more, pushing back against me as she rubbed her tits against Ellen's.

Feeling as though I might cum at any second the longer I remained inside Lenka's perfect, tight ass, I pulled out, watching her ass gape as Ellen pulled her cheeks apart, then lowered my cock back to Ellen's pussy, driving it inside her forcefully. After another few minutes, it was her turn to get assfucked again, and I fucked her deep, her butthole taking almost my whole length.

I was in a nirvana of arousal, using the girls' soft, tight, wet holes over and over, going from ass, to pussy, ass to ass, pussy to pussy, fucking them deep and hard, listening to their cries of ecstasy, their slurping mouths on each others' tits, their hands roaming over each others' bodies like desperate, slithering tentacles.

I lost track of time, pounding away at their young holes for what felt like a blissful eternity. I knew the girls came several times, indicated either by their shrill, desperate cries, or their quivering, bucking bodies writhing against one another. But I knew I could not last forever. It was a miracle I had managed to last as long as I had, a fact that could only be explained by the fuck-fest with Carmen and Sylvia the previous night. Eventually, I felt my moment approach.

I was deep inside Lenka's ass; she had managed to take almost my whole length by the end, and I praised her for it, especially being her first time getting fucked up the ass.

"Mmmm fuck, girls, I'm going to cum soon," I announced, pulling my cock out of Lenka's anal depths, and stepping back onto the floor, stroking myself.

They scrambled off the bed, kneeling on the carpet in front of me, their heads resting on the edge of the bed, their hands going to their tits, lifting them up for me.

"Cum on our tits, sir! Please, we want to feel your cum on us!" moaned Ellen, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

Pushing their tits together and lifting them from underneath, they created the most beautiful landing-pad for my semen that I could have wished for: two pairs of buxom young tits with succulent cleavage, offering them to me and begging me to rinse them in jism.

I stepped closer and guided their heads to my cock, making them suck up their own cum and taste their asses on my member before backing up again and jerking myself rapidly.

I clenched my teeth and squeezed my shaft as I felt my balls tighten and my column expand in my fist. I cried out as I unleashed a massive wad of cum, watching it fly through the air and splash across Lenka's pretty face, dripping off her cute nose and cheek. I aimed at Ellen next, whose eyes were wide. I spurted a thick rope of cum across her face and she jumped, her tits bouncing in her hands, then turned her head sideways.