The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Nat's lips slide over my head, releasing me from her oral grip, the last of my semen spurting out as her hand gripped and stroked me. Bella wiggled her ass and left my office, shutting the door after her.

"Fuck..." I sighed, collapsing back and looking down at Nat.

A gob of my jism dripped thickly down her nose and cheek, and her chin and lips were liberally coated with my pearly seed.

"Is she gone?" asked Nat, licking the cum from her lips.

"Yes, finally. Holy shit, that was close. But fucking amazing," I admitted, smiling at my favourite secretary.

"I'm glad you liked fucking my mouth, "sir"," she joked, giggling.

She began to clean my cock and balls diligently, licking and sucking my cum from it, then tucking my softening cock back into my pants. I pushed my chair back and watched Nat scoop the cum from her nose and cheek, feeding herself, then collecting the thick strands hanging from her chin, sucking it off her fingers noisily.

"Wow baby, you came so much. I swallowed as much as I could, but you just kept blasting your spunk into my mouth until it was full!" she said.

Having cleaned my cum from her face and chin, she looked down at her tits, which were also liberally spattered with my semen.

"Fuck... look at it all over my tits. And that's not including all the cum I have sloshing around in my belly," she giggled, rubbing my load into her skin, coating her large breasts until they shined. "Looks like I won't even need to have lunch today!"

I laughed and moved so Nat could get up off her knees, sitting down in the chair next to me again. She pulled her top and bra up again, the remnants of my cum soaking into her bra. I pulled some tissues from the box on my desk and cleaned up her bulging cleavage until all evidence of our tryst was removed.

"Thanks honey, that was fabulous," she said.

"No, thank you! It was lucky we didn't get caught, but I'm glad we could have some fun together," I replied.

"By the way, what was she doing when you came in my mouth? There was a huge pause before she left."

"Oh that. She was teasing me. She purposely dropped the folder, then lifted her skirt up and bent over to get it, giving me a perfect view of her ass in her thong. She let me have a good, long look."

"God, what a slut. Although I have to admit, she is very hot. No wonder you blew your load looking at that tight, young ass," said Nat.

"Yes, well... having my cock buried to the hilt in your throat also seemed to help," I laughed. "Damn, that was hot. I bet your panties are absolutely soaked right now," I continued.

She gave me a naughty grin and glanced at the doorway, then stood up in front of me and lifted her pleated skirt.

"They would be if I was wearing any," she murmured.

"Speaking of sluts..." I chuckled.

Her puffy, bare pussy lips and inner thighs were dripping with her juices. I reached out and rubbed them, slipping two fingers inside her wet, warm folds while my thumb massaged her swollen clit. She moaned and shuddered.

"Of fuck, baby... that feels so good... finger fuck my wet pussy."

We were interrupted by a knock at the door. Nat's eyes widened.

"Bella again? I should hide..." she whispered.

I slipped my fingers from her cunt and sucked on them, Nat's sweet, musky taste flooding my mouth and making it water.

"No. Bella wouldn't knock," I whispered back.

Nat sat down quickly, smoothing her skirt and tucking a strand of loose hair over her ear.

"Come in!" I said.

It was Evan, whose office was across from Natalie's desk.

"Hey, sorry to bother you. Ah, there you are, Nat. Um, Bella's looking for you," he said, his eyes flicking to her tits for a brief moment.

"In other words, she's annoying the shit out of you and you want to pass her off to me?"

Evan smiled apologetically.

"Yeah. Sorry."

She sighed and stood.

"Alright, tell her I'll be there in a second."

"Thanks Nat," said Evan, then left and shut the door again.

"It's really saying something that a hot, young slut like Bella is annoying one of the guys so much that he'd rather get rid of her than put up with it so he can stare at her perky tits," I commented.

"It is indeed. But that's the effect she tends to have on people. Bimbo Bitch Bella," Nat said, reaching my door.

"I think I might need a quick bathroom break before I have to endure another round of that monster," she admitted.

"Wish I could join you," I said.

"Me too. But you're right; it's too risky right now. We'll keep our eyes peeled for ways of getting rid of her. I miss that big cock of yours."

She reached for the door handle, then paused for a moment, looking back over her shoulder at me, a devious smile on her pink lips. I looked at her quizzically, then she bent at the waist, lifting her skirt up to show me her full, round ass. She pulled her ass cheek to the side with one hand, showing me her puckered anus, and deep pink slit, then stuffed three fingers into her pussy from underneath with her other hand.

I moaned in approval, my cock stirring again. After a few moments, Nat straightened up and flattened her skirt, then sucked her fingers clean of her juices, giggling at me. Without another word she wiggled her ass, opened my door, and left.

************************************************************************

My fingers fidgeted with the keys in my pocket as I watched the numbers in the lift count upwards like a shuttle launch in reverse. I sensed the change in pressure in my ears as we reached the 38th floor, the doors opening into a wide corridor. I gestured toward the open doors and smiled politely at the only other occupant in the lift: a tall, slender woman in her mid-40's with a tremendous figure. She smiled back at me, her eyes looking me up and down appraisingly, lingering briefly on my groin.

"Thank you," she said, touching my arm unnecessarily as she stepped in front of me, giving me another quick glance before she turned to the right down the hallway.

I followed after her, but turned left, entering a spacious lobby and approaching the desk. I gave another polite smile to the young blonde woman behind the desk.

"I'm here to see Mrs. Voynov," I said.

"Is she expecting you?" asked the receptionist in a sweet voice.

I informed the attractive girl of my name, and told her that Sylvia had requested my presence. She picked up the phone and punched an extension, speaking briefly with the person on the other line, then hung up and looking back up at me.

"She'll be with you in a moment," said the blonde.

"Thanks."

I gave her my most charming smile, and her cheeks coloured. I was tremendously thankful for being fortunate enough to have good looks, and tried my best not to take it for granted. It made my sexual adventures so much easier.

I moved away from the counter and sat in one of the nearby chairs, seeing the receptionist's eyes peek across at me over the edge of the high desk every few moments. I didn't have to wait long before the large wooden door to the left of the reception desk opened and Sylvia Voynov walked through it. She saw me and gestured me toward her, holding the door open.

I passed the receptionist, giving her another smile and a subtle wink, making her blush again, then approached Sylvia.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice. Come in," she said, greeting me with a firm handshake and showing me inside.

Her office was very large, with floor-to-ceiling windows, wood furniture, an enormous fish tank, a round conference table, a couple couches, and a few bookcases lining the walls. The view over the city was almost as gorgeous as Sylvia herself, and it instantly reminded me of our hot night in the hotel room.

Sylvia wore a tailored black blazer over a semi-sheer white collared blouse, with a matching pencil skirt, heels and stockings. It fit her lean frame magnificently, as all expensive bespoke garments should. Her light blonde hair was pulled back from her pretty face, and tied up in a bun-a look that would have seemed harsh on most women, but that Sylvia pulled off with ease. It highlighted her heart-shaped face, her carefully applied makeup around her eyes, and her lovely deep red lipstick on her delicately pouted lips. Her dark-framed glasses completed the look, and she exuded grace, allure, confidence, and power in equal measure.

She showed me to a seat in front of her intimidatingly large oak desk, then sat behind it, crossing her legs and folding her hands on her lap in a professional manner. She smiled politely, but not particularly warmly at me. I had not seen or spoken with her since the events at her hotel room a few weeks back, and I suspected any attempt at discussing it would be met with the same obtuseness I encountered with Carmen.

I decided to play it equally cool.

"So, Mrs. Voynov, what can I do for you?" I asked, getting right down to business, my smile natural.

She blinked at the formal title, and her smile widened ever so slightly. I knew she was pleased that I was still giving her the respect she commanded, and not making any assumptions about the nature of our relationship.

There was a pause as we looked at each other, then she said, "I think we can do away with the formality for the time being, don't you?"

I nodded.

"If you're comfortable with that, then it suits me just fine, Sylvia."

Her lips parted, showing her neat, white row of perfect teeth. My heart actually fluttered at the sight of her gorgeous smile.

"Good. Now, I'm not going to waste our time here, so I'll get right to it. It can't have escaped your notice that your department has a new employee."

"Certainly not. Bella has been a rather large thorn in most people's backsides since she was dropped on us, present company included."

"Indeed. So, how much do you know?" Sylvia said, holding eye contact.

"About Bella and why she's there? Not much, to be honest. I know she's Gary's daughter from a previous marriage. I understand that her biological mother is rather strict compared to her dad. I suspect I have an idea why he thought to put her in Carmen's department."

"Go on," she said.

"I imagine Gary's not too happy about my meddling in his affairs... no pun intended."

Sylvia gave a humourless chuckle.

"I think his daughter is basically a spy. A way to keep an eye on Carmen and me. A way to have us punished, or removed."

"Well deduced. She's staying with Gary and me for the foreseeable future. I don't know her well, nor do I have a lot of say in her life. We... don't get a long very well," she said diplomatically.

"Her mother and father manage her, and we stay out of each other's way. I did what I could to convince Gary that she doesn't belong in the company, but with both his ex wife and him wishing it, there was little I could do."

She paused and removed her glasses, placing them on the desk, then running her fingers along her jacket lapel. Her thin blouse was open enough to show her pale skin, and the soft curves between her breasts. I tried not to let my gaze linger.

"You are... behaving yourself, I hope?" she asked.

"I'm doing my best," I replied.

"Good. Because I don't want to lose you. If Gary finds something damning enough to pin on you, he'll do it. I'm managing him as well as I can, but you understand that much of this situation is out of my control."

"Thank you, Sylvia," I said, pleased with the compliment. "I don't want to go anywhere either. But Bella really is disruptive. I don't suppose you have any ideas on how to handle her?"

Sylvia leaned forward, putting her forearms on her desk.

"I'm glad you asked. I've seen her return to the house a few times after being out shopping. As you know, her mother is quite strict, and wouldn't have her on an allowance of any kind. She'll be encouraging Gary not to indulge her either. I know he does, but he keeps it quiet and modest. He certainly isn't giving her enough extra cash to buy designer bags and shoes."

I let the words sink in.

"Ok, so she has some unexplained income," I said, looking out the window and rubbing my chin. "You don't think..." I continued, trailing off.

"You've noticed the way she dresses, the way she acts. It wouldn't be difficult for a young, sexy thing like her to find a man to spoil her. Particularly when she'd be having fairly regular contact with Gary's wealthy peers: executives and board members."

"A sugar daddy," I mused, nodding.

"Or daddIES," said Sylvia, the emphasis on the plural.

"So you're talking about finding evidence. Spying on the spy," I hinted, giving Sylvia a sly grin.

"Seems only fair, wouldn't you agree?"

I chuckled.

"Just don't get caught. As I said, I have limited control over this situation. I'll do what I can for you, but for the most part you're on your own," she continued, more serious now.

"Thank you, Sylvia. I'll be careful."

There was another pause in the conversation, and I felt as though it was an indication to make my exit.

"Well, it was nice seeing you again, Sylvia," I said, putting my hands on the arms of my chair and making a movement to stand.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked, cocking her head.

"Um... back to my office," I said.

"No, you're not leaving just yet," she said firmly.

She stood up from her chair and turned around, looking down and reaching to the buttons on her blazer. She removed it and draped it over the back of her chair. She turned around again and rounded her desk, standing in front of me and leaning her hands on the edge of it, her shoulders slightly shrugged.

My jaw dropped. I could clearly see her small, pink areolas through her thin, semi-sheer blouse, her ample breasts still quite perky. With her frame backlit by the large windows, I could make out the outline of her sides and waist through the top; a beautiful silhouette. She smirked at my reaction to her.

"You look surprised," she said, simply.

"I... didn't expect..." I struggled for words.

"I keep my ear close to the ground in this organisation. I knew Carmen would be discreet, but I had to be sure you would too. You're smart to have been quiet about... well, you know what about. And now I know I can trust you."

I tilted my head and nodded.

"Of course. But what does that have to do with..." I trailed off, letting my eyes talk for me, roaming over her breasts.

She softly laughed, then gently bit her lower lip, her eyes having their own conversation with my body, trailing down to my groin.

"After a night like that, you think I wasn't going to ask you to fuck me again?" she purred.

I grinned widely, feeling relieved and excited that someone had finally addressed our wild tryst.

"I was starting to think I had imagined the whole thing," I said, chuckling. "You're absolutely right about Carmen keeping quiet. She won't even speak to me about it!"

Sylvia looked into my eyes intensely.

"She may have her own reasons for that, darling," she responded.

Her mysterious statement was still hanging in the air when she said, "How do you like my blouse?" pushing her chest out proudly.

"I love it. It's very... scant."

My cock was swelling rapidly as I beheld the blonde goddess in front of me, the white halo of her blouse making her appear saintly.

"The slip and bra are in my desk drawer. This is especially for your benefit. And now you can do something for my benefit: take your big cock out and stroke it."

I didn't hesitate for even a second, reaching down to unzip my fly and fish out my heavy, semi-erect member. It waved in the air as I watched Sylvia's eyes widen. She bit her crimson lip again, her cheeks colouring.

"Mmmm, there's my big beautiful cock," she mused.

I noticed her nipples visibly harden under her blouse, the small nubs pushing at the thin fabric. I gave my length a good, long stroke, feeling it bulge and swell. Sylvia's hands moved up her body, coming together between her tits to begin to unbutton her top. One after another, she unfastened the buttons, revealing a wide band of pale skin. When she had unbuttoned it to the top of her skirt, she drew the edges of her blouse apart, exposing her bare breasts to me and cupping them.

"Have you been dreaming of these?" she asked.

"Every night, and at least a few times a day," I replied, squeezing my shaft and feeling another pulse of blood flow into it.

"And I suppose this has crossed your mind more than a few times as well," I continued, pointing my cock at Sylvia.

"You suppose correctly, my dear," she said, then knelt on the rug between my legs, sitting up and grasping my fleshy column.

Sylvia pursed her lips as she gave my cock several firm, slow pumps. I sighed with each one as she looked up into my eyes, hers with a piercing blue. She rested her other hand on my thigh, stroking me a little faster as I squirmed in my chair.

"Oooh fuck, that feels good," I groaned softly.

She smiled slid her other hand up to caress my balls.

"I'm not going to suck your cock today, because I have a meeting in a short while and I don't want to ruin my makeup," she confessed. "But we'll still have a good time, I promise."

Leaning forward, Sylvia held my cock firmly at the base and pointed it toward her tits. She began rubbing my dick all over her breasts, teasing her nipples with my tip as she squeezed a thick drop of pre-cum from me, spreading it onto both her rock hard nipples one after the other. She pushed my rod between her tits, then forced them together, sandwiching my throbbing cock between her soft mounds, but not managing to completely envelop my girth.

She looked down at my swollen head emerging from her bosom and let a large gob of saliva drip from between her lips down onto my cock. It dripped down my shaft and into her cleavage, then she began moving her body and hands, stroking my dick between her firm breasts.

"You like that, honey? You like fucking my titties?" she asked in a breathy voice.

"Oh yeah, Sylvia. They squeeze me so nicely."

"I can't even get them all the way around your huge cock," she said, looking down as my phallus slid into her cleavage. "God... I want to suck your cock so badly..." she sighed.

I was sure she was going to give in and lower her head to suckle my tip, but after giving me a few hard, fast pumps between her tits, she licked her lips and stood up. She backed up to her desk and quickly hiked her tight skirt up around her waist, revealing a tiny, lacy red thong. She sat up on the edge of the desk and put one heeled foot up next to her, then pulled her panties to the side, exposing her bare pussy lips and the small, trimmed triangle of blonde hair above them.

"Get your mouth on my pussy now, baby. I need it," she moaned, her tits glistening with her spit as they rose and fell with each heavy breath.

I stood and leaned down, putting my hands on her thighs at the tops of her stockings. I could tell she didn't want to waste any time, and I drove my tongue between her cunt lips, pushing it as deeply inside her as I could reach. She gasped at the contact, and a moment later I felt her fingers running through my hair, then push my face against her wet pussy.

Voraciously, I orally indulged on her soft cunt, swirling my tongue around her hard clit, sucking her pussy lips into my mouth, nibbling her inner thighs, dipping my tongue between her soft, moist folds. Her womanly aroma filled my nostrils, her taste on my lips, driving me wild and causing my cock to twitch and my balls to tingle.

She leaned back and let me eat her pussy with aplomb, beginning to moan softly and rock her hips rhythmically. Her fingers curled into a fist, pulling my hair.

"Fuck... Oooohhhh that's good, baby... suck my clit... you're going to make me cum with that beautiful mouth of yours," she groaned, losing control.

I moved my mouth to her swollen nub and sucked it hard between my lips as I slipped my middle finger inside her tight pussy, stroking her g-spot. Her body jerked and her hand released my hair, then hovered just above my forehead, trembling, as if the intensity was too much for her and she was going to push me away.