The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Not in our face! Only on tits!" she cried, but I heard her giggling too, as I fired my next blast into her dark hair, a long thread dripping down through her wavy black locks.

I aimed back at Lenka, who was also giggling, one of her eyes closed as my cum dripped into it. I blasted her face again, and she caught most of it in her mouth and across her tongue. Then I pointed my cock downward, finally unloading spurt after sticky spurt across first Lenka's puffy-nippled tits, then over Ellen's gorgeous globes, icing them in my thick semen and watching it drip and pool in their cleavage. The girls oo-ed and aaah-ed and giggled as I spunked all over them, looking up at me, then down at each others' cum-spattered breasts in admiration at the soaking I was giving them.

How I managed to coat their faces and tits so abundantly in my hot, pearly jism is a mystery that I will never solve, but I was thankful that Sylvia and Carmen had not completely drained me, as the last of my cum lept from the tip of my dick to splash down against Lenka's left nipple. The girls cooed in amazement at the volume of cum I had rinsed them with, and began rubbing their tits together, making a wet, sticky, sloppy mess on their huge melons.

"How you cum so much?!" asked Lenka, incredulous at the amount of semen dripping over her and her companion's bulging titties.

"I think you have yourselves to thank, girls. You were such good little sluts for me, it's only fair that I reward you with a good tip," I joked.

Ellen looked up at me through a thick stripe of cum that was laced across her forehead and cheek.

"I said cum only on tits. We have still to work. Now our faces are messy with your cum!" she whined, licking a drop of cum from her upper lip.

"You're cleaners, aren't you? So clean!" I exclaimed, laughing and rubbing the tip of my cock against Lenka's pursed lips.

Ellen smirked at me and put her hands on her hips in mock frustration, but the two young girls came together and began kissing each other deeply on the mouth, their tongues writhing and beginning to lick up the cum that was around their mouths. They took turns licking my jizz from each others' faces, careful not to mess up their makeup too much. Their boobs slipped and jostled for position between them, slick with my sticky wad, which dripped down between their breasts and over their stomachs in milky rivulets.

They began scooping the cum from their big tits, but I stopped them with a gesture.

"No, girls. I want you to carry me around with you all day."

They both stood up, and I found their panties and wiped the cum from their stomachs, then handed them over.

"Put them back on," I said, as they looked at the cum-stained panties in their hands.

Lenka stepped into hers, and noticed that they were the wrong pair. She moved to step out of them, but Ellen touched her arm.

"No, you wear mine today, and I wear yours," she giggled, slipping Lenka's wet panties up her thighs and against her bald pussy.

The girls traded bras too, putting them on over top of my dripping cum. I got a towel and mopped the traces of my seed from their chests and cleavage, leaving them looking presentable again, but with the added bonus of my sticky cum inside their panties and bra cups.

Lenka and Ellen helped each other get back into their dresses and put their hair up again, arranging themselves for each other. Lenka notice a thick stripe of cum on the side of Ellen's head, sticking to her hair. She was about to wipe it off it, but I squeezed her ass and shook my head at her, indicating that she should leave it there. Ellen smirked at me and looked at herself in the mirror, the stripe of jism like a decoration in her hair.

"Naughty man," she said, playfully slapping my chest, but making no attempt to wipe it off.

When both girls were ready, then approached me and pushed their tits against my sides, hugging me, their tits once again bulging obscenely in their uniforms. I kissed them both, patting their asses affectionately.

"Thank you for fucking us in every hole, sir. Please tell if there is something else we can do," said Ellen in a professional tone.

"Yes, thank you sir. My ass was good? You fuck it again?" said Lenka, her fingers tracing along my shaft, causing it to twitch.

"You're both very welcome, ladies. And yes, Lenka, taking your virgin asshole was incredible. I promise to fuck you up the ass again someday. I'm sure I'll be back to stay here soon, and I want the two of you to serve me personally."

They both giggled and kissed me on the cheek, then got their cleaning cart and left the room. I sighed a deep, satisfied sigh as I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was hard to imagine a better start to the weekend.

Just as I was about to step into the shower, I noticed some clothing and a hand-written note between the two sinks. I reached down to touch the fabric, and saw that it was two pairs of panties: Carmen's and Sylvia's from the night before.

The note read:

Wanted to leave you a souvenir. Give our panties a good sniff whenever you feel lonely. ;) Thanks for the wonderful evening, sexy. See you in the office on Monday.

Kisses,

Carmen

P.S. I hope you enjoyed your morning surprise!

**************************************

My head popped up from the report I was reading at my desk as I heard the sound of footsteps approaching my office. It was mid-Monday morning, and I had intentionally come in early in hopes of having a few minutes alone with Carmen to reminisce about the weekend's adventures. To my disappointment she remained absent for the entire morning, and I began to wonder whether it was appropriate for me to send her a text asking where she was.

The footsteps, it turned out, belonged to Natalie, whose busty figure entered through my door. She must have noticed my face fall slightly, as her smile faded into a scowl.

"Disappointed to see me?" she asked, pouting, crossing her arms underneath her tits, which bulged under the thin, tight, pink cotton v-neck top she wore.

"No, no, of course not. Sorry, I've just been meaning to speak with Carmen, but she hasn't been around all morning. Is she in meetings?"

I hadn't divulged anything regarding my night with Carmen and Sylvia the previous Friday to anyone else-in the office or otherwise. They held senior positions in the organisation, and I was smart enough to understand when greater discretion was required. I had no desire to shake that tree to see what fruit might fall, and I shuddered to think what misfortune might await me if word got out about our threesome. My desire to share my sexual exploits with Natalie was not nearly as strong as my desire for self-preservation.

"That's actually what I came to talk to you about," said Nat. "She just sent me a note telling everyone to come to the boardroom for an unscheduled meeting. Something about a new staff member. Be there in 5."

"See you there," I said, watching Natalie wiggle her ass for me before moving on to Claudia's office to spread the news.

I picked up my notepad and made my way out of my office, hoping to get a coffee before the meeting started. It wasn't a one-on-one, but I felt happy enough to be able to see Carmen despite the lack of privacy.

Staff members filed in one after another, talking about the weekend, sipping their coffee, and asking one another if they knew what the meeting was about. Carmen, Natalie, and a third person were the last to arrive, everyone taking their seats as Carmen sat, put her glasses on and surveyed some notes in front of her.

The third person was a young woman, probably not even 20, and she immediately caught the attention of most people in the room, particularly the men. She was a very attractive brunette with dirty blonde highlights streaked through her almost waist-length hair. She had a heart-shaped face and dark doe-eyes, full lips, a small, cute nose, and dainty chin. She had a heavy application of makeup, dark mascara and eye shadow, blush, and pink lipgloss which make her lips shine.

Her dress, however, was the thing that drew most people's attention. It was a short, purple off-the-shoulder dress, which hugged the girl's every curve like cling wrap. It was obscenely tight, and obscenely short; her long, toned, tanned legs on full display, all the way down to her matching 6-inch high heels. Her outfit was more suitable for a nightclub than a boardroom.

She was thin, but was blessed with curves in just the right places: wide hips, narrow waist, pert ass, and her tits were a sight to behold-full, round, and perky, the faint nubs of her nipples visible through the thin fabric. They weren't quite as large as Nat's, Carmen's, or Courtney's, but she gave them a run for their money. It was clear from the amount of bounce she was getting that she was not wearing a bra.

Frankly, I was surprised Carmen let her get away with such a slutty outfit. It was one thing for Nat to show off-she had been here for a while and had earned the right-it was quite another to allow a new employee to flagrantly ignore the unspoken office dress decorum.

This must be the new employee, I thought, watching her chew noisily on a wad of gum as she sat down, giving half the table a flash of her pink panties as she crossed her legs and arms, looking away from the table as if it pained her to make eye contact with the rest of us.

The chatter died down and Carmen removed her glasses, setting them on the table in front of her, then folding her hands as she looked around the room. Her eyes met mine, but for no longer than anyone else's. I felt my heart sink.

"Right, let's get started. I apologise for the late notice regarding the meeting, but there are a few matters that need urgent attention," she spoke calmly and confidently, looking beautiful in her crisp white blouse and light grey blazer, her hair falling in luxurious dark waves on either side of her oval face.

I still couldn't believe what had happened on Friday night, and indeed at this moment it felt almost surreal. This was heightened by the fact that Carmen didn't even drop a subtle nod, or little grin in my direction. I frowned and took a few notes as she went through the agenda and began addressing some imminent issues.

The meeting was brief, with few questions or interruptions. Throughout it, however, the girl sitting next to Carmen looked like she would die of ennui at any second. She looked out the windows distractedly, fiddled with her phone, chomped on her gum, sometimes twisting it around her finger, and occasionally looked at the people around the table with thinly-veiled disdain. I was getting progressively more annoyed with her lack of respect, particularly towards Carmen, and decided I would say something to her following the meeting.

Finally, Carmen came to the last item.

"Lastly, I'd like to introduce Bella to our team," said Carmen.

The hot girl in the slutty dress flicked her eyes around the table under her brow and made a vague gesture in the air-presumably a wave-with the hand that wasn't holding her phone, her jaw still working away at her gum like a cow chewing cud.

"She'll be joining us as Natalie's assistant, and will be helping with office administration. Please make her feel welcome and help her out with any queries she may have. Ok, that should do it. You all have your assignments, let's get cracking," she finished, stacking her papers and standing up.

A few people approached Carmen to speak with her briefly as others shuffled out. I hung back, eager to get a moment with her. The room thinned out and I stepped up to Carmen. I opened my mouth to speak, but she interrupted be before I could say anything.

"Come to my office," she said simply, tucking her folder under her arm and turning to exit the room.

I followed her, passing Natalie at her desk, speaking with Bella and helping her get oriented. Carmen sat down at her desk and I closed the door behind me, taking a chair facing her.

"Good morning," I said, giving her a warm smile.

She looked at me, harshly at first, then her expression softened.

"Good morning. Look, I need to speak to you about Bella. There's a few things you need to know."

I blinked. What? No mention of the weekend? No acknowledgement whatsoever? I was confused, but went along with it.

"Bella? The new girl? Uh, ok, but I don't see-"

"-she's Gary's daughter."

Oh. I do see. I blinked again, my mind considering the implications.

"Oh. Right. I assume he's put her with us for a reason," I responded. "Wait, he doesn't know about-"

"-no, he doesn't. I suspect this has something to do with your... interference to his advances on Courtney. This is his way of exacting revenge."

I furrowed my brow.

"How so?" I asked.

"First of all, Bella is very much a daddy's girl. She spends most of her time with her mother-Gary's first wife, not Sylvia-who is rather strict with her, from what I know. She's now moved in with Gary, who tends to spoil her; as long as her mother doesn't know about it. Her mother keeps her on a tight leash, and Gary is accountable, but now that she's staying with her dad, I think he saw an opportunity to plant a spy in our midst."

I laughed.

"Seriously? A spy? She's what, 20, 21? Why would she give a shit?"

"She's eighteen, and she gives a shit because her daddy will reward her for being a snitch. Any dirt she can collect about you, or me, he will use to his advantage. He's a bitter, angry little man. He's not above using his daughter to bring either one or both of us down."

Carmen leaned forward in her chair and put her arms on the desk.

"Make no mistake: from this point on, we are under observation. Sylvia has little say about this. We're on our own. Now, I know you're a smart man, you know to be careful, and discreet," she said pointedly. "But I know you're often ruled by your cock. I'm telling you now, your cock could get us in a lot of trouble. Keep it in your pants, at least within these walls, do you understand?"

I swallowed. As sexy as Carmen was when she was being assertive, she knew how to make a person feel the heat.

"Yeah, Carmen, of course. I would never do anything to jeopardise your job, you know that."

"Yes, I know. But I also know you'll fuck anything with big tits and a short skirt. If you really care about my job, and yours, you'll behave yourself."

"Yes, Carmen," I said, sighing.

I felt deflated. Any initial excitement I had about seeing Carmen had now long passed, and I just wanted to get back to my desk.

"Is that all?" I asked, dejected.

Carmen sat back in her chair and pushed a lock of hair behind her ear, leaning her elbow on the arm of her chair and resting her fingertips on her chin. A sly smile crept across her lips.

"Did you enjoy your little visit on Saturday morning?" she asked softly.

I looked at her, trying to appear as though I was being patronised, but failed. I smiled widely, feeling my cock stir.

"Immensely. But how did you arrange it?"

"I've talked to Ellen a few times. I knew she worked in that hotel on weekends. I thought she'd like the opportunity to get to know you better," she said. "So... did she?"

"She most certainly did. And she brought a friend, too. A cute, blonde, eighteen year old, big titted friend."

Carmen laughed softly.

"You lucky boy, you."

"Luckier still to have spent the previous evening with you," I said.

Carmen looked at me steadily, a faint smile on her lips. I felt my heart begin to pound. Carmen stood up and walked to the door, putting her fingers around the handle. It was not a rude gesture, just her way of saying the conversation was over. I stood and straightened my tie, approaching the door. She still held it closed. She raised her index finger and pressed it to my lips, her face moving close to mine.

"Shhhh. Remember: behave."

I knew it was not the right time to discuss what had happened, as badly as I wanted to. I kissed her finger and winked, then she opened the door for me and I left.

It was shortly after lunch when I heard a knock on my office door. I had been absorbed in my work, surprising myself with how much I was able to accomplish when I wasn't busy fucking my attractive colleagues.

"Yep, come in," I said, pushing myself back from my desk as if having more physical distance between me and my workspace would help clear my mind.

My door opened and Natalie entered, looking both worn out and frazzled.

"You busy?" she asked.

"I can take a break. What's up?"

Natalie came in, followed by Bella, her arms crossed under her big, bra-less tits.

"I'm taking Bella around and introducing her to all the staff on this floor. Can you tell her a little bit about what you do here and answer any questions she has?" she said, her eyes pleading with me.

It was obvious she wanted to pass Bella off onto me for a little while, though I couldn't be sure of the reason.

"Sure Nat. Come on in, Bella, welcome," I said cheerfully, gesturing to the chair near my desk.

Bella actually sighed and rolled her eyes, plonking herself down heavily in the chair as if being asked to carry the weight of the world on her shoulders, her tits bouncing in response. I did my best not to watch her gorgeous breasts jiggle erotically as Nat gave me a weak, apologetic smile.

"I've got to get some work done. Bella, just come by my desk later and I'll give you a few things to do," Nat said.

"Whatever," was Bella's response.

Nat clenched her fists and bored holes in the back of Bella's skull with her eyes, seeming poised to attack her. With visible effort, she finally turned away and left, nearly slamming the door behind her.

I faced Bella and leaned forward, introducing myself as I extended my hand. She looked at me, then at my hand, then back at me again. She was still chewing gum, and I wondered absently whether it was the same piece from the meeting in the morning.

"I know who you are," she said, making no motion to shake my hand.

I paused awkwardly, then closed my hand, retracting it and lacing my fingers across my belt, smiling at her.

"Do you?" I replied.

"Yeah. My daddy doesn't like you. He thinks you and Carmen are useless twats."

Her sullen, hard-done-by expression hadn't changed. I raised my eyebrows, unsure how to respond.

"That so? Well the rest of our colleagues actually have quite a lot of respect for us, Bella. Something it appears you need a little practice at," I retorted, unwilling to let this spoiled brat get away with being a shit.

She looked at me and narrowed her eyes. We started each other down for a few moments before she finally looked away and shrugged.

"Whatever. That's just what daddy said. I don't really care. Just don't make me, like, work too much," she continued, the wet chewing sounds already beginning to get on my nerves.

I was staring to understand why Natalie was so eager to pawn her off. I decided to let it go and began speaking about my job, and the office in general, asking Bella a few questions about herself: how she liked the city ("It's awright"), what she was planning to do now that she'd finished high school ("I dunno"), what she thought about the people she'd met so far ("They're boring"), and what she liked to do in her spare time ("Shopping. Drinking. Clubbing. Going to the beach. Hanging out."). Her responses were less than inspired.

As I spoke with her she shifted in her seat, her slutty dress riding higher up her lean thighs until I thought I'd be able to see her ass. I couldn't help but take peeks at her bright pink panties as she crossed and uncrossed her legs, and ogled her tits a few times when she was looking away, noticing her hard nipples poking obviously through her dress in my air-conditioned office.

At one point I was accidentally caught checking out her succulent, round breasts and she gave a self-satisfied smirk.