The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my tits?" she stated boldly, pushing her chest out proudly, hoping to make me have another look.

I gritted my teeth, angry at myself for being so sloppy. I returned her smirk and paused for a moment, looking her in the eyes, not willing to concede. I leaned forward confidentially.

"Bella, why are you here? It's obvious you have no interest in the company. Is your dad making you work here? Why don't you find work somewhere that you'll enjoy?"

She scowled at me, then exhaled an exasperated sigh, as if I should have guessed the answer and she had to explain it to me like I was a child.

"It was my mum's idea. She said I was partying too much and didn't have any, like, direction, or whatever, so she send me to live with daddy and work for his company. I'm ok with that though, 'cause daddy gives me whatever I want," she said smugly.

"How nice for you," I quipped.

"It would be way nicer if I didn't have to work at all, but it's better than living with mum, I guess."

She bounced her leg that was crossed over her knee, balancing her high heel precariously on the tip of her toe.

"So can I go now?" she asked bluntly.

"Sure, Bella. Go see what Natalie has for you to do. It was nice talking to you," I said unenthusiastically, standing up and opening the door for her.

She stood up and walked just past me, her dress so high that it was showing the bottoms of her toned ass cheeks and a sliver of her pink panties-a thong, evidently, as the material disappeared between her luscious buttocks. She looked back over her shoulder at me and wiggled her hips, pushing the dress down to a more modest-barely modest-level.

"Later," she said, looking me up and down, then walked away, swaying her ass erotically and bouncing her big, perky tits as much as she could.

I rubbed my temples as I closed my door.

This was going to make things interesting.

**************************************************************************

Over the following two weeks, it became apparent to me that 'interesting' was perhaps the wrong way to describe how things had become in the office since Gary's daughter Bella's arrival. Stressful. Aggravating. Frustrating. Problematic. Every one of these latter words provided a much more apt description of the situation.

As a way of illustrating, I was presently biting the end of my pen so hard that it was at risk of exploding into my mouth in a hail of sharp plastic shards. Bella was sat next to me, her perfume headache-inducingly abundant, obnoxiously chomping away at her gum and looking at her phone as I tried to make sense of the presentation I had asked her to compile and print for me.

As was typical of her clothing since she started working at the office, her outfit was characteristically slutty: a tight pink crop top tee and an ultra-short black miniskirt. Once again, she was without brassiere, a point not lost on my wandering eyes. Well, two points, actually.

Not many of the men in the office were complaining, and if Carmen had had words with her about appropriate attire, they fell on deaf ears. Being an executive's daughter had its perks. And perk was definitely the right word.

"Bella, what is this? This isn't remotely close to what I asked you to prepare for me. Where did you get these charts? I've never even seen them before. Are these the ones I emailed to you?" I asked, my voice and patience strained.

"I dunno. I just saw some charts in a file and pasted them in. That's what you wanted, isn't it?" she replied, not looking up from her phone.

I took a deep breath to steady myself.

"No, Bella. I asked you to paste in the slides from the presentation I sent you, not just ANY presentation."

She made no response, still staring at her phone and flicking her thumb across the screen. I took the pen out of my mouth and slammed it on the table. Bella jumped and looked at me, her face creasing into a sour scowl.

"What's your problem?" she whinged.

It took a great deal of control not to launch into a tirade of verbal abuse toward the insolent teen, and it was only through sheer power of will (or perhaps the threat of retribution from her father) that I was able to suppress it.

I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes.

"Forget it. Just... go back to your desk, ok? I'll fix this up myself," I sighed.

"Yeah, I know. 'Cause I'm sure as hell not doing it again," she said, smirking, then stood up and walked to my door.

Bella had developed a ritual when I asked to see her in my office: after our meetings, every time she got up from the chair next to my desk, she would walk to my door and, whether open or shut, she would pause and subtly stick her ass out. Her dress or skirt (she rarely wore pants) had almost always ridden up her thighs until the bottoms of her ass cheeks were showing-often with a sliver of thong material as well. It was at this point that she would slowly make adjustments, wiggling her hips and pulling the hem down so it covered her ass again, then look back over her shoulder at me with a devilish smirk. Every. Single. Time.

Today's meeting was no exception. I stared at her perfect ass (she wore a black lacy thong today) and watched her long nails curl under the hem of her dress, tugging it down as her butt wiggled. I looked down at the presentation on my desk, not willing to give her the satisfaction of seeing me checking her out. She waited at my door until I looked up at her. Those legs. That ass. Those hips. That smirk.

"Is there anything else?" she asked in mock-innocence, subtly wiggling her ass at me.

"No, Bella," I replied, clenching my teeth.

She knew as well as I did that her little ritual drove me wild, and she teased me with it mercilessly, dangling her sweet, teen ass in my face like a sardine in front of a cat. So tantilising, but always just out of reach. I hated her for it, and loved her for it.

If this all seems a little harsh as judgement of a new employee learning the ropes, it would be helpful to understand that it was not just yours truly who was subjected to her boundless incompetence, negligence, and blatant disregard for any kind of rule or instruction.

Moments after Bella had left my office, Natalie swept in with a folder under her arm, her hair up but with a few long strands loose, making her appear dishevelled. She closed the door behind her and marched to the chair recently vacated by her assistant, sitting down hard, her massive tits bouncing in her thin grey scoop-neck. I ogled her breasts openly, thankful I didn't have to hide my perversions as I did with Bella.

"I can't fucking do this much longer," she said, dropping the folder on my desk and rubbing her temples. "She's my assistant, and she's actually creating MORE work for me!"

I nodded understandingly.

"You're preaching to the choir, Nat. She just fucked up the most basic task I could have dreamed up for her. I asked her to do it more out of curiosity than anything. I'm actually surprised she did it at all, even if it was wrong, so that's something."

"You don't have to work with her all-fucking-day! You see this?" she gestured to the folder on my desk.

I nodded. She grabbed it and pulled it open. A wad of gum stuck between the inside of the folder and the cover of the enclosed document in long, pink strands. I blinked, then slowly shook my head.

"Wow," was all I could muster.

"I'm losing it... I really am," she muttered.

Her eyes got a faraway look in them and I frowned, touching her arm.

"Nat, you're holding up much better than most of us. Seriously."

She hardly seemed to notice my hand on her arm.

"What a bitch! I think she's doing this on purpose. What have I done to deserve this? What? I've complained to Carmen so many times. Can't she do something? Get her moved? Anything?" Her voice was becoming more desperate.

I stroked her arm and moved my chair closer to her.

"It's Gary's daughter. You know Carmen's hands are tied. We just have to put up with it until she does something that can't be ignored. Let's just keep a close eye on her. Her time will come, I promise. Pass her off to me if she's getting to be too much, ok? We'll share the burden."

Nat smiled weakly at me, and took a deep breath, relaxing a little.

"Yeah, ok. Thanks. I hope those aren't empty words, because I'm going to take you up on that, you know. I'm going to pawn that bitch off to you like a flaming turd filled with scorpions," she laughed.

"That's a beautiful image. I may not be happy to help, but I'll help," I chuckled.

"You know, there's another reason she's pissing me off," Nat continued. "We haven't been able to fuck in weeks!"

"She's like an annoying fly that you just can't shoo away, isn't she? How does she manage to do absolutely nothing, yet be absolutely everywhere at once?" I pondered.

Nat slid her fingers up my thigh and began to rub my cock in my trousers.

"Think I have time to play with your big cock a bit, hun? I just saw Bella leave, so I wouldn't think she'd come back to your office for a while," said Nat, her fingers already unzipping my fly without waiting for an answer.

"I'm certainly not going to stop you," I replied, leaning back and checking out her deep cleavage as she leaned forward.

She fished my semi-erect member from my pants, her eyes glowing lustfully as she beheld my monster cock waving in the air in front of her. She began to stroke it with a firm grip, biting her lower lip as she watched it grow. She stacked her other hand on top and began a slow twisting motion.

I groaned softly as I watched her work my dick, pre-cum oozing from my tip. Her arms jostled her bulging tits about as she stroked me, hypnotising me with their jiggling motion. Nat giggled.

"You love my big titties, don't you, naughty boy?" she said, sticking her chest out proudly.

"That's obviously a rhetorical question," I replied, reaching forward and slipping my fingers under her neckline and pulling both her top and her bra down.

Her big, soft breasts popped out of her tight top and bounced into full view, supported from underneath by her stretched top. I hummed as my hands busily groped her tits, feeling her nipples harden instantly against my palms.

She moaned and began to stroke me faster, my pre-cum now oozing from my tip and dripping over my cock head and down my shaft. Nat slid off her chair and crawled under my desk between my legs, dipping her head to my dick and hungrily lapping up my pre-cum like it was the divine water from the fountain of youth. My hands gripped the arms of my chair as I leaned back and watched Nat's full, soft lips slip over my cock head, her cheeks pulling in as she sucked me hard.

"Ooooh fuck, Nat, that feels amazing. Suck it, baby. Suck my big cock," I murmured.

She smiled up at me then slipped my cock into her mouth again, bobbing her head as she continued to work both of her hands around the base of my shaft. Soon, she had to remove one of her hands, as she was taking more of my length into her mouth, my cock head bumping the back of her throat. Her lips reached the index finger of her other hand, and she slid it down to my balls as she began to gag on my rod.

"Aaaah yeah... gag on that dick, Natalie, take it deep for me," I coaxed her, reaching down to put my hand on the back of her head, pushing her down onto me.

Her eyes watered and she coughed and sputtered, but her lips continued their path down my column until they were pressed firmly against my shortly trimmed pubic hair. I felt my cock pulse and throb in her throat as she looked up at me, and I held her there for a few seconds before letting her up, gasping and panting.

"Oh god... I still can't get over how big your cock is," she wheezed, her hand flat on her ample chest as she caught her breath.

She stroked her dripping spit along my shaft and suckled my dick head.

"We won't have much time. Fuck my mouth, honey. I need to taste your cum. I want you to blast your seed down my slutty throat," she begged, her eyes filled with lust.

"Open wide, Nat. It's been too long. I'd be happy to feed you my load."

She giggled excitedly and put her lips over my head, looking up at me and waiting for me to take charge. I put my hands on the sides of her head and clenched my jaw, thrusting my hips up and driving my cock all the way down her throat. I didn't hold it there this time, instead pulling out and beginning a quick rhythm of forceful thrusts into her hot, wet mouth.

It had been a while since I'd had a proper blowjob, and the sensation of my dick sliding in and out of Nat's throat was incredible, sending shivers up my spine. She watched me the whole time from under my desk, taking my cock so well.

"Mmmm that's good... I've been wanting to fuck your mouth for so long," I moaned.

Just when I thought I would blow my load into her waiting mouth, the handle on my door turned and it began to swing open. My hands quickly flew up to the report on my desk as I looked up, trying not to appear flustered.

Predictably, it was Bella. She came into the office and shut the door behind her, then crossed her arms under her perfect, perky tits.

Nat had paused with my cock buried to the hilt in her throat, and I felt her suppressing a gag. She slowly and quietly slid my dick from her mouth, but continued to stroke it and fondle my balls. I cleared my throat.

"Yes?" I said after a moment of silence.

"She's not there," said Bella, scowling.

"Who?"

"Natalie."

Another pause.

"... ok. I'm not sure what you expect me to do about that," I finally said.

I could feel Nat's tongue flicking over the tip of me, then begin to tease my frenulum. In my peripheral vision I could tell she was looking up at me and smiling.

"Well I can't exactly, like, DO anything until she's back," Bella said rudely.

"I'm sure there's something you can do. Filing? Answering the phone?"

Nat had kissed down my shaft and was now sucking my balls into her warm mouth, first one then the other as she stroked me in short, quick jerks. I cleared my throat again.

"Filing sucks. And I don't want to talk to any fucking idiots on the phone either," she responded obstinately.

Nat had now leaned up and was holding one of her titties, rubbing the tip of my cock over her hard nipple as she licked it. Despite the uncomfortable situation, I was becoming even more aroused, and I found my eyes wandering over Bella's tight, fit, young body covetously, eyeing her erect nipples, her firm, flat, exposed tummy, her toned thighs.

"Um, helloooo? Are you gonna say something, or just stare at me?" Bella said, putting her hands on her hips and trying to look annoyed, but the sight of me admiring her sexy body clearly pleased her.

"Jesus, Bella, I don't know, just go back to your desk and play with your fucking phone or something until Nat gets back," I snapped.

Her scowl quickly returned. And I winced as I felt Nat playfully nibble the end of my cock, licking another drop of pre-cum from me.

"You can't talk to me like that. I'll tell my daddy," Bella retorted.

I sighed, more from pleasure than from exasperation, as Natalie slowly slid my cock down her throat again until my balls pressed against her chin.

"Look, I'm just under a bit of stress, ok?" I said, rubbing my forehead and sneaking a peek down at Nat, whose watering eyes were gazing up at me, my cock still stuffed to the hilt into her sexy mouth.

"Whatever. Can't you just give me something to do? The stuff you give me is like, way easier than what Nat gets me to do."

I chortled to myself, knowing this ditzy bitch could only handle the simplest of tasks. I looked at the folder on my desk that Nat had brought it. I picked it up and thrust it out to Bella.

"Here. You apparently mistook this file folder for a rubbish bin. Throw out the folder and re-print the cover of the report inside, then put it in a new folder."

Bella's brow creased as she approached me, taking the folder from my hand. Natalie was bobbing her head again, doing an incredible job of not gagging and being quiet as I throat-fucked her. It was a major effort to keep my hand steady as Bella took the folder.

She opened it, seeing the gum, then laughed.

"Oh yeah. I bet she was pissed," she smirked.

"Of course she was pissed. Bella, please try to be more professional. Nat's doing you a huge favour by taking you under her wing. I think you know as well as I do that you're not the easiest person to get along with, " I ventured.

She opened her mouth to respond but I cut her off, raising my hand in a 'halt' motion.

"I know you don't want to be here. I get it. But it would make everyone's life easier, including yours, if you checked your attitude, and just took a moment to listen to people. You could learn a lot. And in return, I'm sure everyone would be nicer to you, too."

I couldn't believe I was able to be so diplomatic whilst getting my cock sucked under my desk. Bella rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Fiiiine. Whatever."

"And go easy on Nat. She works harder than most people in this office, and she deserves some respect."

Nat must have appreciated my words, because she began bobbing her head faster on my throbbing cock, fondling my balls as she took me into her throat.

"Ok, fine, I said," exclaimed Bella in an exasperated tone.

She turned to leave, approaching my door. I already knew what was coming. But this time, instead of wiggling her ass at me, she dropped the folder on the floor at her feet.

"Oops," she said, looking back over her shoulder at me.

She slid her hands down her body and over her hips, holding the hem of her scandalously short skirt. Rather than pulling it down, however, she slid it up, slowly revealing the bottom curves of her ass, then higher, more and more cheek showing, including the tiny, lacy black thong sandwiched between her round buttocks.

When the skirt was nearly around her hips, she bent over at the waist, ever so slowly lowering her torso toward the floor. Her ass cheeks parted slightly, showing me the thin strip of lacy fabric covering her asshole and the soft mound of her pussy lips.

Meanwhile, Nat bobbed her head on my dick at a furious pace, her tits swinging and jiggling under her. It was too much stimulation for me, and I felt my balls tighten.

I gripped the arms of my chair, staring straight at Bella's eighteen year old ass, wishing I could tear her panties off and shove my big cock up her tight little pussy in one, hard thrust. I felt my first blast rocket through my shaft, spurting forcefully into Natalie's throat. Her lips were wrapped around the base of me, and my cumshot must have blasted right down her throat and into her stomach.

I felt her throat convulse as she pulled back, my cock spurting another strong burst into her mouth. She bobbed her head again, taking powerful ejaculations down her throat and into her hungry mouth. I ground my teeth, my eyes glued to the curves of Bella's bottom as she displayed it for me. I moaned involuntarily, unable to contain myself, but Bella seemed to take no notice.

She took her time retrieving the folder, letting me ogle her perfect teen ass as I filled Natalie's mouth with my hot seed. I felt my cum drip down my shaft and over my balls as it spilled from between Nat's lips. Having not had release in some time, my load was huge, and Nat was struggling to swallow it all.

Bella finally straightened up, and carefully inched her skirt back down her ass, letting it settle just below her ass cheeks. She looked over her shoulder, no doubt seeing my red face and wide eyes.

Her expression said it all: she had heard my moan, she saw my face, she knew the effect her slutty clothes and sexy body had on me. It was a deliberate tease. A game of power. Her smirk both infuriated me, and drove me crazy with lust.

"Bye, sir," she said in her faux-innocent voice.