The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"Holy fuck!" she cried, her mouth open, her hips rocking faster. "That's it... that's so fucking good... right there!"

Needing to grip something, her hand flew to her tit, squeezing it until the flesh bulged between her fingers. I felt her vaginal walls contract on my finger as she came, her whole body shaking as she whimpered, doing her best not to make too much noise. She tipped her head back, her mouth still open in a silent scream as I felt her juices run into my palm and over my chin.

I sucked hungrily at her cum, lapping it up as it dripped down to her asshole. I pushed her panties away from her anus and tongued it, making her jump and cry out.

"Oh! You dirty boy..." she squealed, but tipped her hips up and spread her legs giving me better access to her cum-soaked asshole.

I rimmed her for a minute as she came down from her orgasm, but soon she was moaning again.

"Gimme that cock. Fuck me on my desk right now," she demanded, lifting my chin from between her ass cheeks.

My cock was dripping pre-cum, and I stepped to her, rubbing the slick head against her pussy lips and clit.

"I'm ready, honey. Put it inside me," she said impatiently.

Guiding my dick head to her opening and nudging her soft labia aside, I gripped my cock and pushed it into her cunt, driving it deep in one smooth motion.

"Aaaah! God, you're a big-cocked fucker," she moaned.

I pulled back, then thrust into her again, sliding on her slick juices until I developed a steady rhythm. We both watched my thick shaft stretch her tight pussy as I slid in and out of her fuck hole, panting as I managed to penetrate deeper and deeper into her.

"Mmmm yeah, sweetie... you like that? You like fucking a powerful female executive on her desk?" she teased me, looking up into my eyes.

"God yeah, Sylvia. Mmmm, you are so beautiful. I can't believe I'm fucking you in your office," I grunted, gazing back into her gorgeous ice blue eyes.

Her tits bounced around in her open blouse as I picked up my rhythm, holding her hip and one of her legs for support as I pounded her pussy, my balls smacking against her puckered rosebud. She began to moan loudly.

"Give it to me! Give me that cock! Fuck me hard!" she cried as she curled her legs around my waist, pushing me into her.

I leaned forward, putting my hands on the desk on either side of her, going for a kiss.

"No, baby... my makeup. Suck my tits if you want to use your mouth on me," she panted.

I pushed my face between her bouncing tits, licking and sucking on them, catching a nipple where I could and gently nibbing it. We both groaned as I fucked her, approaching my climax.

"Oooohhh yes, make me cum again! Fuck my pussy and cum inside me!" Sylvia cried.

I snaked my arms under her legs and lifted her off the desk. She gasped and threw her arms around my neck as I looked her in the eyes.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy until you cum all over my cock, then I'm going to fill you with my seed," I said to her.

Her eyes sparked and I felt her cunt contract on my shaft.

"Do it. Give it to me," she moaned.

I bent my knees and began fucking her hard, holding her legs under her knees. I pounded my cock into her pussy, wet, slapping sounds emanating from our lovemaking. Her body began to tense and tremble, and her mouth opened as her body was jarred from my thrusting, her tits jiggling wildly.

"Cumming..." was all she could say, as I felt her pussy clench around my cock.

This set me off, and I thrust deep and hard into her as my cock twitched powerfully, spurting a massive wad of cum into her cunt. We both bucked and moaned as I fired spurt after spurt of semen into Sylvia, her body responding with every ejaculation by tensing and trembling. Our eyes were locked the whole time as I filled her.

Setting her ass back on her desk, we both panted as we began to relax, a rosy glow evident in her cheeks. I only now noticed that she was digging her nails into my back. She unwrapped her legs from around me and spread them, looking down as I slowly withdrew my still hard cock from her depths. She reached down to hold her panties to the side as my head emerged, followed by a thick glob of spunk, which spilled out of her stretched hole and down over her anus.

"My goodness... you really filled me," she murmured as she squeezed two more thick, gooey wads from her pussy.

She quickly replaced the lacy fabric of her red panties over her cum-soaked pussy lips.

"I want to save the rest. I'm going to enjoy feeling it drip out of me and into my panties during my meeting. I'll get to have you with me all afternoon," she mused, grinning wickedly.

I stepped back, and she hopped off the desk, carefully pulling her skirt down until it was back to its proper place, caressing her toned thighs. She pulled a few tissues from a nearby box and stepped up to me, caressing my cock for a moment before beginning to wipe it clean of our cum.

"Normally I'd clean you up with my mouth, darling," she said, gazing at my dick like it was a delicious confection.

"I understand, Sylvia," I said as she finished wiping me clean, then she tucked me back into my pants and zipped me up.

As she did this, I caressed her tits, rubbing my thumbs over her erect nipples, then I began to button her blouse.

"Wait, I have to put my bra back on," she said.

No sooner had she spoken this, than her phone began to ring. She rounded her desk and looked at it, then pushed a button.

"Yes, Jen?" she said, her blouse still mostly undone, the soft curves of her breasts clearly visible.

"Gary's here for the 3 o'clock meeting," said the voice on speaker.

"Good. I'll be out in a moment."

Sylvia pushed a button on the phone, then took her jacket from the back of the chair and put it on.

"Guess there isn't time for a bra," she said, picking up a folder and returning to stand in front of me.

"Thank you, my dear. That was just what I needed. Now, don't forget what we talked about," she said, then added, "Do I look presentable?"

I smiled, then reached out to button her blouse a little more. She looked down and laughed.

"Yes, I suppose that would be more decent. Not everyone gets the privilege of looking at my tits," she cooed, winking at me as I buttoned her jacket, making sure she looked neat and professional.

"No, thank you, Sylvia. That was incredible. And thank you for the advice about Bella. I will use it wisely, and make sure to be cautious."

She patted my ass and ushered me to the door, opening it for me as I exited. She followed behind me, giving a seemingly gloating grin to her husband. He glared at me with pure venom.

"Hello Gary. Shall we?" said Sylvia.

Gary frowned, still looking at me.

"Hi Gary," I said, a sarcastic smile on my lips.

He quickly turned on his heel, saying over his shoulder, "Come on, Syliva. We're already late."

Sylvia turned back to me and stepped close. I noticed Jen, the receptionist, staring at me with a smirk on her lips.

"Do you think we were too loud?" I whispered to Sylvia.

"Probably. But Jen is a very discreet woman. Trust me," she replied, winking.

She reached out to shake my hand. I took it, feeling awkward at the sudden change from wild, hot fucking, to cold formality. She squeezed it and pulled me closer to her, putting her lips near my ear.

"I can already feel your warm cum leaking out of my cunt," she whispered.

I'm certain I blushed, as my cheeks suddenly felt like they were on fire. Releasing my hand, Sylvia nodded politely to me, then turned, following her husband down a nearby corridor, leaving me standing in stunned silence.

"Good meeting, then?" I heard a voice say.

I turned to look at Jen, who had her hand on her chin, her eyebrows raised. Her poker face was excellent.

"What? Oh, Yes. Very good," I responded, regaining my composure.

"She doesn't let just anyone cum inside like that, you know," she continued, biting the tip of her finger. "You're lucky."

I raised my eyebrows. Was that a double-entendre?

"I am indeed," I said, after a pensive pause.

And wasn't that the truth.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers