The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,939 Followers

I knew it was wrong, I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't stop myself. I just went along with the ride.

I rested one hand on her hip as I reached around and cupped one of her mammoth, hanging breasts, squeezing it roughly in my palm, my fingers toying with her throbbing nipple.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she squealed, her moans echoing in the woods.

"You like it?" I asked. "You like that fucking cock?"

"I love it! I love it! I love it so much!" she squealed, her ass driving back at me.

It didn't take too long for this to reach its climax. I don't think there as a person in a five-mile radius who didn't hear her screams of pleasure. And those same people probably heard my low grunts that quickly followed, as my throbbing cock filled her ass with my sticky cum.

****************

That was the beginning of what proved to be a long couple of days. After that secluded encounter, I made my way back to the house, everyone mistaking the sweat on my body as being from the jog and not the vigorous sex I just had.

I hoped for a breather, a break from all this sex, so I could try to find the will to talk myself out of all this. But as I was about to learn, it was as if these women were working in perfect synchronization, like sharing a single hive-mind, all with the express sole purpose of using me for sex, of sharing the love between all the women involved, maximizing the amount of semen I would be spraying at this reunion.

After the run, I slipped into the shower, the cool water hitting my naked body. I was eager to wash off all evidence of the last day or so off of me, looking forward to be clean and refreshed. But it wasn't meant to be. I was just finally relaxing when the shower curtain was pulled open.

There stood Dana, standing completely nude in front of me. Her firm, voluptuous body, her huge, jutting breasts, her nipples rock hard. Her pussy was completely bare, and her skin was evenly tanned. I couldn't stop myself from drooling. She posed in front of me, letting me take her body in fully for the first time, discounting the whirlwind, scattered views I had of her last night.

"I'm not waiting again. Not this time," she proclaimed with a laugh. Before I could react, she stepped inside, joining me in the shower, stepping in front of me, letting me look at her round, smooth, sexy ass. I was now in a shower, naked, with my hot-bodied older sister. She looked over her shoulder, mouth open hotly, her eyes flashing with lust. "You won't be showering alone again."

I couldn't say no.

My cock was still coated with Kendra's ass juices when it slid into Dana's tight cunt. We fucked in the shower with ferocity. I drove my thick cock inside her as she pressed back into me, our wet bodies sliding against each other. I slid my hands all over her, squeezing her soapy tits, caressing the smooth flesh roughly. I even fingered her clit as I drilled her, causing her to lose control, her pussy tightening around me, causing me to lose control, spilling my semen inside her warm and wet snatch. The orgasms we shared were so grueling we both nearly fell over. I kept one hand on the wall to hold us both up. Her head was rolling as she came down from her high, and I was forced to practically drag her to her bed while she coped. Then, I hopped into the shower again, trying once again to get clean.

I made my way back downstairs, no one suspected a thing. No one asked why me and Dana had been upstairs together for so long. It was as if the other women were feeding stories to protect the wicked, as they cycled my hard cock between them.

I actually got the chance to eat and refuel, getting a few moments respite, but the moment I finished, Mom approached, insisting that she wanted to take a drive so she could show me something in town. Not having had the chance to plan anything else, I concurred, hoping her plans were innocent.

I drove us across town, her guiding me. She was being vague about our destination and I got lost weaving in and out and all around, completely lost. Even when I pulled up to a stop on a parking lot overlooking the town, I didn't know what she wanted to show me.

"This... this was my favorite hangout when I was younger. I spent a lot of time here," she said with a laugh. She sensed my confusion. "Hon, this is where all the girls would sneak off to fuck their boyfriends. During the summer, there would be cars lined up all along the ridge, and all of them would be rocking like crazy! God, we were all just so horny back then. Me and your dad used to come here. In fact, I think we last came here about nine months before you were born," she said, holding my gaze, making her point clear, basically telling me that I was conceived in this very spot. "I keep trying to convince your dad to come back, for old time's sake, but he doesn't want to do it, so... I have to find someone else who's up for some fun. Someone who can really test the shocks on this thing." She then looked right at me, putting her hand on my thigh and squeezing it, giving me that same absolutely filthy look she gave me the day before.

We spent the next hour or so fogging up the windows of the family vehicle, condensation building up as she rode my cock for all it was worth. She was cumming like crazy, cumming so hard and so often she was practically gushing. And like with Dana, as soon as our final violent orgasms hit us, when she came around my fat cock and I returned the favor, filling her cunt with hot cum, she nearly passed out. I had to drive most of the way back with her passed out in the back seat. I couldn't help but keep one eye on her tits as they jiggled during the drive. Thankfully, she gathered her strength just as we neared the lake-house. She purred in my ear and sucked my neck as I pulled up to the house.

Like I said, it was as if the women were unwittingly working together, spreading me out between them. Somehow, they all just knew how to space out the encounters with them just long enough for me to recharge. I sincerely doubt they were planning this all out together, working as a team. They were all too greedy to share. They all just shared some innate sense of timing, knowing exactly how to cycle me between them. And, luckily for them, just like last night, whatever force was drawing us together was empowering me to no end. I had become a walking dick for the women of my family, and despite my physical strength, I was getting worn out as these girls led me around by the cock, behind everyone else's back. I didn't have it in me to fight back. While everyone else was outside, partying, catching up with family, enjoying music and games, I was inside, stuck in bed, making the women of the family moan.

Luckily, Aunt Karen didn't need much strength from me. She sensed my exhaustion when she sidled up against me in the kitchen. As she talked to me, I noticed her low-cut blouse, her deep canyon of smooth cleavage drawing my gaze, taking any resistance out of me. With the events of the day keeping everyone distracted, she guided up to her bedroom and threw me onto her bed. I was in a daze as she tied my limbs to the posts of the bed. I was forced to watch as she stripped down to her filthy lingerie, straddled me on the bed, and rode my cock for all it was worth, to the point where I passed out as soon as my cock exploded inside her filthy cunt.

I slept through dinner, and I probably could have slept through the night when I felt contact on my cock. My eyes opened just in time to realize I was in Grandma's bed. She was facing away from me, straddling me, pointing my cock between her ass-cheeks, my body jerking as my cock entered Grandma's tight ass again. She rode me for all I was worth, drawing one more load of cum from my exhausted cock before letting me pass out for the night.

They kept me at it again the next day as well.

I won't get into all the details, but let's just say, to start, Dana found out Grandma did indeed have a stripper pole in the house. Apparently, Grandma took a pole-dancing class as well. And as my family ate lunch downstairs, my sister showed me that she indeed knew how to work the pole.

I tried to get a bite to eat, but Grandma stole my attention, dragging me along towards the running trail. I ran alongside Grandma, and eventually ended up giving her the same treatment I gave to Kendra the day before. I fucked her round, mature ass on her neighbor's property, wanting to make sure her rival heard her lusty moans.

Later, Mom made me worship her feet again, but this time further, with my hands and mouth. Kendra showed me how naked yoga worked. And Aunt Karen... she spent another hour or two with me tied to the bed, sitting on my face, smothering me between her legs, between her ass-cheeks, and between her large, soft breasts, controlling my breathing, asserting her control.

And then there was... I, I can't believe I'm copping to this. But, yeah, I even fucked the twins. I don't know how it happened, but they somehow convinced me to give them a ride back to their hotel room. As they suckered me into it, I glanced to the other women, and they were smiling, as if they knew exactly what they were inflicting on me. As if they all knew the joke was on me, and they were gonna let me suffer. And suffer I did.

They guilted me into driving me to the hotel, and I couldn't bring myself to say no.

You can figure what happened. Once we got to the hotel room, they found some reason to start slipping their clothes off, wearing bras and thongs that matched in style but not color, Chastity wearing pink, Bethany blue. They danced in front of me, shaking their hot asses at me, letting me see their small, cute breasts. And... yeah, I gave in and banged them together, fucking them in all their holes, cumming all over their faces and breasts. And yeah, those girls are fucking freaks. They did some weird shit, stuff I struggle to explain. They did stuff to me in perfect synchronicity, sucking me off together, one of them licking my cock as it went into the other. They even did stuff to each other for my pleasure. After this weekend, I shouldn't be too shocked by this depraved view of incest, but still, it was pretty stunning. Stunning, but admittedly, it was kinda good. Really good, actually. And by the way, I found out the other difference between the two. Bethany had a landing strip. Chastity was bare.

I spent the last night there with Grandma again before we finally had to leave. I was surprised she was so willing to let me go, but I knew this wasn't the end. I knew she had big plans for me. But clearly, she was unworried about me going back to Sandy again. She didn't consider my girlfriend anything to be concerned about.

Did I?

In the car on the way to the airport, Dana stealthily stroked my cock in the backseat, making me grunt as I came in my pants. And Mom gave me a farewell blowjob in a restaurant bathroom, sucking me to hardness before finishing me off in mere minutes.

*****************

During this whole crazy affair, part of me was thinking that I had wondered into some alternate dimension or something. It was this thought that gave me hope as I flew back across the country, back to Sandy. Maybe when I stepped off the plane, and I took Sandy in my arms, everything would be okay. The world would be back to normal, and I could just forget about all of this madness I had just participated in and move on to a full and happy life with Sandy, the love of my life.

I tried. I really did.

I mean, I still felt those loving feelings towards her. I still certainly loved her, and the smart, logical side of my brain wanted to continue as normal. Seeing her face made all those confused, conflicted feelings slip away.

But then we went to bed.

She was as antsy as I was and it didn't take long from when we got back to our apartment till she pulled me into the bedroom. It didn't take long to for us to pull off each others' clothes as we slipped between the sheets. And then we had sex, the sex that I had been so desperate for mere days ago, the sex we both were craving.

And it was just terrible. The worst sex of my life.

The funny thing was, it was no different than the sex we had been having. In fact, it might have been some of our best sex yet. But now, being able to compare it to the many, MANY talents of the Phillips women in the bedroom, she came up lacking... by a large margin. Having experienced the rough, lusty, filthy incest I had just taken part of, having seen what that kind of sex was like, there was no forgetting it. There was no going back. And anything less just seemed pathetic in comparison.

I didn't let Sandy in on my turmoil. In her mind, everything was as good as ever. I did my best to be a good boyfriend. I kept up my end of the bargain, taking her out, making her dinner, and giving her the type of sex she expected. And I tried to forget that lost week at the lake house. I tried to forget the sex I had with my various female relatives. When I saw my girlfriend naked, I tried not to think about her flat chest. I tried not to compare her to any of the Phillips girls, because if I did, she would come out lacking. Not having the curves that my family members had in spades.

When Sandy sucked me off, I tried not to imagine my mom in her place, her plump lips inhaling my meaty shaft. When I fucked her from behind, I tried not imagine Kendra, letting me spear her up the ass lustily. When I felt her pussy around my hard weapon, I tried not to imagine my sister's tight cunt, trying to pull the cum from my swollen balls. When I heard her small, cute moans, I tried not to imagine my Aunt Karen's loud, shrieking swears as I drilled her. And when I saw Sandy's small little boobies bouncing as I gave her gentle pumps, I tried not to imagine Grandma in her place, her massive jugs bouncing all over the place as I fucked her as hard as I could.

I tried.

But when it came time to lose it, when it came time for me to explode, it was never Sandy that made me cum. No matter what I did, those women, those relatives of mine, it was their hot bodies that sent me over the edge. It was them that made the cum burst from my swollen nuts.

It was always them.

Things could have lasted this way, they really could have. Sure, I would have lived a life lacking in true sexual fulfillment, but I would have been fulfilled in other ways, more important ways. And I would have been happy. It could have worked.

But it was not meant to be.

Those girls... they would never let it last.

It started with texts. The first was Aunt Karen, and she was sending absolute filth, telling me all the things she was gonna do to me when she saw me again. She was easily the most active, my phone pinging constantly, showing off the nastiest pictures imaginable. She would also call me, forcing me to see that filthy cleavage shot she had attached to her number every time she called. Why I didn't just change it, I don't know. I got emails from Mom, with attached pictures, showing off her hot body as she did motherly things, like cleaning and cooking, while wearing just a lacy bra and thong, letting me know what was waiting for me back home. Kendra would also send me thinly veiled workout tips, which were excuses to send me pictures of her working out nearly nude, in tiny thongs and skimpy bras, masquerading as workout gear. She would pose in yoga poses, showcasing her hot body, making me hard, despite myself.

And of course, Grandma was active as well in my seduction from afar. I got sexts from Grandma, showing off shots in the mirror of her huge, jutting tits or her perfect ass, and despite myself, my mouth would water every time. She was almost as active as Karen, sending me sexts like a horny teenager. At one point, I was on a date with Sandy, only to get a text on my phone, seeing a close-up picture of my grandmother's wet, naked cunt. My mouth watered, and my cock stiffened.

But Dana, surprisingly, was the most creative. Since she was a graphic designer, she could do the sexting thing better than most, sending me perfectly posed, perfectly filtered pictures, showing off her hot body. She sent a bunch of captioned photos as well. The one that flashed to mind was one with her bent over, her ass-cheeks spread for the camera, her tight, sexy asshole exposed. The photo was captioned at the top, saying:

"Your sister's ass."

She had an arrow pointed at her asshole, with another caption, this one saying:

"Your cock goes here."

But that was just the start.

If I believed that they would be satisfied by teasing me from afar, from across the country, I was sadly mistaken. And honestly, I should have known women like them would simply not be able to go without that vigorous lusty sex for very long.

They would all threaten to visit me out here. I would get little messages from them, letting me know that they were making plans to come out here to spend some quality time with me. Mom would say that she wanted to make sure my apartment was in order, and check that my girlfriend was taking care of me. Kendra said she wanted to try out some new workout techniques she had read about. Dana threatened to come out here and show me some new moves she had picked up in her pole dancing class, but quite frankly, knowing how lazy she was and how unwilling she was to leave her comfort zone, I didn't expect to be seeing her out here anytime soon. All of them beat around the bush, when clearly, they all wanted to see me for one thing. Not Grandma, though. She said there was a marathon out here she wanted to run in, and once she was done with that, she wanted to run a marathon on me.

I did my best to keep these sides of my life apart. My regular life, and my...'family'...life. I tried to keep them apart, because if I didn't, this bubble I had created would collapse. The whole thing would fall apart. The life I had created with Sandy, this running away from the Phillips women, it would all blow up, and I didn't want to get caught in the wreckage.

But, like all things concerning the women of my family, it wasn't really up to me. It didn't matter what I wanted.

It was Aunt Karen who made the first move.

I guess she was the best person for the job, because out of all of them, she was the most forward and pushy of the bunch. She wasn't a precision instrument like Grandma. She was a battering ram.

It was Karen who showed up at my doorstep out of the blue, while Sandy was in class. She was wearing a thin little t-shirt, with some band on the front, leaving some of her belly exposed as the thin material stretched across her soft, fleshy peaks, her nipples evident. She also had on some slim stylish jeans and high-heeled sandals. Her curly hair hung in waves down her back and her plump lips were curled in a smug grin. My jaw dropped, shocked to see her standing here.

"You don't call, you don't write. Really, all young men should be so lucky to have an aunt so... open... with her body like I am with mine," she began, pushing her way past me, entering my apartment.

"You shouldn't be here!" I said, panicking.

"Well, I wouldn't have to come out here if you had just indulged me a little bit," she explained. "I mean, I send you picture after picture of my hot body. My tits..." she said, cupping her huge, fleshy jugs through her top. "My ass..." she said, spinning around, giving me a good look at her butt as she pointed it at me, a pink thong appearing from under her jeans. "Even my cunt. You get primo pictures of your own aunt's cunt, pictures anyone would be lucky to have, and you don't even have the decency to respond in kind. I don't have even one picture of that fat dick of yours! How unfair is that? I mean, we are lovers now, and as I clearly proved at the reunion, I'm the best you can ever hope to have. You and I are meant to be. I mean, you had your little flings with the others, but what me and you have is something more. I can tell. That fat teenage cock and my tight little cunt are made for each other. You know that cock belongs to me now. And I have to teach you a lesson for your disobedience. So, I figured..." she paused, setting down her purse. "I would just have to come out here, and take some pictures myself."

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,939 Followers