The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,940 Followers

"This is part of your job now, Jesse. To grease the wheels. To make my life easier. To give me what I want. And in exchange, you get sex every day with as many women as you can handle, as many women as I can bring you. I bring them in and you nail them into the bed until they can't see straight. Sound fair?" she said, giving me a teasing smile. My eyes flashed at the prospect of even more women that I could make moan at the end of my cock. A whole new world of women that Grandma could give to me. She saw my excitement and flashed me a smile. She found the strength to roll on top of me, straddling me, mounting my newly swollen dick once more.

"It feels so good to have you inside me again. God, you're an amazing lover, Jesse. Better than I could have ever dreamed," she marveled, grinding on me slowly. We were both pretty tired after the aggressive threesome we had just taken part in, but we were both up for one more. As she ground on me, she looked down at me with that knowing smile of hers. "Well, hon, I suppose it's time I let you in on what happens next. Here..." she said, reaching down to grab my wrists, bringing them up to her udders. She wanted my hands on her jugs when she took full control of my life. My hands squeezed at them greedily. I couldn't get enough of my grandma's huge tits!

"I hope you enjoyed your little temporary return back home, Jesse, cause that will be the last time you ever live there. You're gonna be coming home with me, Jesse." she said. "At least until the move."

"Move?" I asked, confused, my eyes and hands transfixed on her smooth, naked jugs.

"Well, I'm still keeping the lake house, but I'm having a house built in Florida, closer to Kendra." Grandma said.

"Why?" I asked, her greasy tits sliding around my fingers.

"Well, for one, the sun agrees with me more than the cold, and plus, there are too many nosy people around here who wouldn't understand the important work we need to do," she stated.

"Work?" I asked, twisting her nipples, making her shiver with delight.

"Jesse, you don't need to go to college. You already have all the tools you'll ever need, and I'll be your teacher. Your mentor. This body of yours, this work of art, it's my property now, and I have big plans. I'm putting you to work." She paused, flexing her tight cunt around me before continuing.

"I want babies, Jesse. Lots of babies. You'll be moving in with me, and you will be getting me pregnant, as many times as possible. And not just me, but your mom... your aunt... your sister... your cousins, not just Kendra, but the twins too... you will need to knock all of them all up. All of them! They'll all hate the fact that it's me who owns you, and they will be mad at you for depriving them, but your cock is too good for them to hold out for long. Your job, your sole goal in life, is to breed the women of this family. The seed is strong, and it has to be kept within the family for us to survive. Our family needs to take the next step in our evolution. We've grown our roots out far enough. It's time to strengthen them. If I'm right, if this works, our family will become stronger than ever." she proclaimed, an odd glint in her eye.

"But... but what does this have to do with Kendra?" I asked, squeezing her tits. "Why are we moving near her?"

"Because there's something between you two. Something strong. I'm not blind to it. That's why I'm gonna give you to her. Don't get me wrong, whenever I snap my fingers, you will be in my bed, filling me with cum, which is why I'll be close by. But you and I would attract too much attention. A man like you, with an older woman like me, we would catch some wandering eyes. We're an attention grabbing couple, no doubt about it, and we don't need people asking questions. They just wouldn't understand. But you and Kendra... you two fit together too perfectly to be denied. Your children might be even more beautiful than ours will be. So, feel free to couple up for good, marry the little bitch, knock her up, buy a house. Do whatever young people do. Your job will be the same, you'll be the throbbing dick this family has been waiting for, planting your seed as often as possible, spreading it out between all of us, again and again. And as long as you get the job done, and you do what I say, you and Kendra can be very happy together."

"And besides, no matter what I do, there's still that nice, sweet young man in you, and that needs to be vented out somewhere. Save all that mushy shit for her, but you keep the truly dark, depraved shit for me. She gets the light, but I get the dark."

I was silent as my grandmother planned out my future. My mind flashed to those dreams again, those huge, soft tits, beckoning me to the darkness. I just kept squeezing her tits, over and over again. I know that this life-plan of being bound to fuck all the women of my family should be horrifying, but I simply gripped her tits harder, and I couldn't stop the lust from flashing across my face. I ground into her harder, lust coursing through me, loving every wicked word she spouted, wanting to hear more.

"And if it sweetens the deal, I may need that fat cock of yours to grease some wheels from time to time, like with Corrine, here. I live a very good life, and having your young dick at my disposal might make certain things easier. Just imagine, all the beautiful women who will fall to their knees for a cock like this." she stated, squeezing my cock within her silky cunt while scratching my chest lightly.

There wasn't any point of me denying this or trying to run from this future. I was in too deep, I had committed too much incest, and the sex was too damn good. There was no point running from my destiny. I smiled, her wickedness having corrupted me completely.

I would do it. I would fuck Mom. I would fuck my fucking cunt of a sister. I would fuck my whorish aunt, and my slutty cousin. I would do It all again, and again, and again, till all those bitches were knocked up. They wanted it, and boy, they were gonna get it.

"Now fuck me, Jesse. Fuck your grandma!"

It was a madness that never could have been predicted. If you had told me where I would have ended up a year ago, I would have laughed. I had dumped my hot, nubile college girlfriend, in exchange for something far different. Any onlooker would have witnessed the depraved, unnatural sight of a young stud and a hot old lady rolling between the sheets, having the type of athletic, aggressive sex people only see in pornos. Only those who knew the truth of our relation would truly understand the true depravity of what was happening here.

I was far away from home, in a place I'd never been, having sex with a woman I shouldn't be having sex with. But all I knew was that when I was inside her, when I felt her huge tits in my hands, when her round ass was driving into me, I felt content. I felt like the true me was being expressed, and I would do whatever she wanted of me.

The dreams had stopped. I had found true fulfillment.

I was home.

******************

TheTalkMan's Note: So, the story is over, and Jesse's found his destiny at last. For new readers of my works, the story is basically over, the credits are rolling, and you can feel free to step out now without missing much. But wait...there's one more scene after the credits? Indeed there is! For those who have read some of my other stories and are interested in seeing how this story fits into the larger universe I've created, or for those who are simply willing to read a bit more and get a tease of some of the other stuff I've written, read on. The Epilogue is coming soon. It's short and sweet, but loaded with intrigue, and maybe, just maybe, the root of all this illicit, incestuous desire will finally be revealed...

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,940 Followers