The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,937 Followers

"Aunt Karen... you can't be here. Sandy will be back any minute." I said, eager to shoo her away.

"Well then, you'd better be quick. Pull off your pants and show me the goods. Then think of me so you get hard, you know, that kind of rock hard that you only get with women you are crazy hot for. Then, I'll just snap a few pictures. Don't worry, I'll keep them tasteful, and then I'll be on my way," she said, her lips curled in a wicked smile, a smile that made me gulp.

Her intentions were anything but innocent, not that I honestly believed her sole intention was to get a few artful cock shots on her cell phone. And the pictures she ended up taking were less tasteful and more... pornographic.

Her phone was quickly filled with pictures of her nephew's throbbing cock and heavy, swollen balls. She had pictures of it so hard it was positively throbbing, dripping with my juices, framed by my taut legs and fit abs. She soon had pictures of my cock being gripped by her slim mature hands, stroking it. She had pictures of her holding it next to her smiling face as she took an excited selfie. She had shots of it buried in her wet mouth, her plump lips wrapped tight around it, sucking it as hard as she could, the shaft coated in her spit. She had pictures of it buried in her wet cunt, her pussy wrapped around the swollen young meat. She gained pictures of my swollen balls pressed against her round ass as she had my cock buried completely up her asshole. She had pictures of her asshole stretched around my pulsing monster. And when I lost control, when I pulled my cock from her tight ass and sprayed my creamy load against her smooth, jiggling tits, she added a fresh new picture of her cum-covered rack to the collection.

But the pictures didn't stop there.

Mere moments after that last picture, when the door to my bedroom burst open, and Sandy's jaw dropped when she saw what her boyfriend had been up to in her absence, Karen snapped a picture. When tears formed in Sandy's eyes as she saw her loving boyfriend in their bed with a much older woman, Karen snapped a picture. When Karen blurted out, "I'm his aunt!" at my young girlfriend, causing Sandy to stomp away, Karen snapped another pic. When I gave chase, completely nude, my aunt snapped another picture, this one of my bare ass. As Sandy screamed and threw stuff at me, Karen rubbed my cum into her tits like an expensive lotion, before using one of her cum covered fingers to snap another picture of the once-happy couple in the midst of an emotional breakup. And as I got dressed and chased her outside, Karen snapped another picture, this time through the window looking down at us, as Sandy slapped me, stomped into her car, and drove away. And when I came upstairs, tears in my eyes, and screamed in anger at my scheming, smirking aunt, she simply snapped another picture, capturing my anger in that moment, inciting me even more.

It was only minutes later, when we were having sex again, that I was able to drill her hard enough to let that fucking phone slip from her fingers.

**************

Sandy, rightfully, kicked me out of our shared apartment. Word spread through our social circles about what I had done, and I wasn't able to see anyone I knew without getting a dirty look from them. It became clear quickly, despite how much I loved the area and the school, that there was just no future for me here. I had to leave, and there was only one place for me to turn.

I had to go home.

Needless to say, word spread through the family about my relationship ending and me having to come back across the country. All of them were already making plans for me, but I had too much to deal with to think about them. I didn't need to deal with all the emails. The sexts. The filthy come-ons. I didn't need to see Dana, or Kendra, and especially Aunt Karen. After what Karen had done, after she had systematically ruined my future with Sandy in a few mere hours before sauntering away, leaving my relationship in ruins behind her, I didn't know what I would do when I saw her again. I didn't need any of this stuff anymore. I had to pack up my life into a van and go back to my old one.

I had to drive across the country with all my stuff in a small moving van. Low on cash, heart-broken, and desperate, I drove in a haze. I was listless, not knowing what to do, in need of some sort of comfort. I needed to ease my mind. I didn't have the strength in me to make any decisions. I didn't know what to do. Sandy was at the center of all my future plans, and now that she was out of the picture I didn't know what to do. I didn't know where my future lied. I didn't know what came next.

So I drove, hoping to at some point find an answer.

I would get a hotel room when I got too exhausted to keep going, but funds got low, and vacant hotel rooms got scarce, forcing me to call in a favor. Forcing me to call someone nearby. Forcing me to call some of the last people I wanted to see.

The twins.

They had an apartment near their college, which was near where I was now. I called them, looking for a place to crash for the night. I called them knowing what the price would be for me to stay. But I was desperate, I was lonely, and I was horny. I needed some relief. I needed to blow off some steam.

They were very happy to hear from me.

I meant to only stay there for a night, one single night. But they convinced me to stay for the weekend, and it became a lost weekend. Another lusty weekend of skin, sweat, and sex. Another fever dream of heated sexual action. For the first time, I saw the twins fully in their element. I mean, yes, I had banged them in their hotel room, but that was a quick little affair, one of many that week. But now, I was among them, in their home, in their bed. I watched them dance, watched them give me the full-on strip tease they had started at the reunion, and yes, they had some moves. They worked fully in unison, as a tag team, devoted to pleasuring me. They knew what they were doing and they did it well, leaving no doubt that I was far from the first man they had shared. One would suck my cock while the other worked the balls. One would ride my dick energetically while the other rode my face. I would fuck one from behind while one ate out the other. I would drill one up the ass as the other eagerly licked my shaft. At the end of the first night, they ended up on their knees, me hosing down their matching B-cups with my thick, creamy load. I woke up with their slim, nude bodies on either side, momentarily making me feel like a king... at least before I remembered who these two girls were.

"It is SO awesome that you're our boyfriend now." Bethany whispered in my ear after a particularly vigorous three-way. That assertion felt awfully presumptuous, but unlike the other girls, they didn't know that I had hooked up with any of our other relatives. To them, what we were doing was this nasty little secret only we were sharing, something that no one else knew about, and the fact that we had done it again was proof that this was something beyond a simple fling. So I guess with all that considered I couldn't blame them for thinking that this was something deeper.

"We share our boyfriends, you know." Chastity marveled as she curled up next to me.

"I, uh, I figured." I said with a small laugh.

"Hehe... yeah, totally. Guys would be so jealous of you if you take us out, a pair of hot young twins... every guy's fantasy, right?" Chastity asked.

"Uh, right." I replied.

"They would all know you're bringing all the meat in this twin sandwich. Haha." Bethany said.

"Yeah, everyone would know you're our fuck-meat." Chastity asserted.

"Okay," I said.

"Most guys get weirded out when me and Chastity touch each other, and do things to each other." Bethany stated.

"But not you. You love it! You fuck us even harder when I'm licking Chastity's cunt." Bethany whispered.

"Or when I'm rimming Bethany's ass." Chastity whispered, kissing my earlobe.

"God, we just want to keep you here forever." Bethany said, kissing my other ear.

"And ever." Chastity added.

"It would be, like, so perfect if you were our big, manly fuck-slave." Bethany said.

"So perfect."

"You could fuck us every day, again and again. You wouldn't have to leave the bed."

"And we could show you ALL the things me and her do together."

"Yeah, we do some really fucked up shit... we can't wait to show you."

"Yeah."

"All the things our other boyfriends couldn't handle."

"All of it."

"We can't wait to show you."

"God, you're so hard right now."

"So hard."

"You want to do us again?"

"You want to fuck us?"

"You want to do us in every hole?"

"Do you want to fuck us, like, super hard?"

"Do you?"

I had no idea which of them was talking at any one time, but as they did, they were weirdly aggressive, pushing me, inciting me, driving me over the edge due to their forwardness till I just had to act.

Twenty minutes later, I was spraying them down with cum again.

Those few days were a haze of music, filthy dancing, drinking, and sex. They kept convincing me to stay longer and longer, never letting me leave their apartment, never letting me leave their bed. One would suck me off and swallow my load as the other would cook breakfast. I would be filling one with my thick load as the other took a shower. And they did some other stuff... weird stuff, stuff I can't even describe. They weren't letting me get away. And I knew, if they had their way, they would never let me leave. And, as good as the sex was, these were some of the last women I wanted to end up with, so if I wanted to get away, I couldn't wait to be allowed to do so. I had to make it happen. Finally, after one especially vigorous sex session, leaving them both covered in hot cum and curled up as they recovered, I was finally able to get dressed, packed, and out the door, vowing not to stop till I got home.

***********

I knew what I would be getting into coming home, I knew what I was getting into and what this meant for my future, but that doesn't mean it was any easier to do it. But... I didn't have anywhere else to go. Until I figured out what I was doing, I would be there.

Mom, needless to say, was extremely pleased to have me back. Not only as a mother welcoming her youngest back under her roof, but as a woman having her young lover in arm's reach. Mom took off work for a week to welcome me back. So, while Dad worked, Mom proceeded to spoil me rotten, not only with my favorite meals, but with sex as well.

Dad was barely out the door that first day when Mom entered my room in her slinky nightie, waking me up by shaking my foot. I was rustled awake, one eye open. She could tell I was still down about Sandy.

"Come on, babe. Get up, and let's hit the shower. It'll make you feel better," she offered with a raised eyebrow. My eyes opened fully and I looked at her. "Come on. Come with me. Trust me, you will feel a lot better when you take off your clothes and get naked with me in the shower," she offered, striding away, shaking her butt as she looked over her shoulder.

The water was hitting our naked bodies as we fucked for the first time since the reunion. I knew it was wrong, I knew it was messed up, but I didn't have it in me to say no. I couldn't resist the inevitable. So that's why I drilled Mom in the shower, giving her every inch of my cock as I mauled her soapy tits. She was right, it did make me feel better.

When we were done, when I had finished filling her clutching pussy with my thick cream, she slid in close to me, pushing her naked chest against mine, the water still spraying over our heads. She looked up at me and grinned warmly, a gesture I would view as motherly if not for the fact that we were standing naked in the shower, pressed against each other, her hard nipples scraping my chest, my cock slid between her thighs, my cum leaking from her naked cunt.

"I am so glad we can be this close," she said, giving me a soft kiss. "I knew you'd come back to me. I mean, I know you had your fun with those other sluts at the reunion, and I know how easy it is for a young guy like you to get tricked into doing that stuff by women like them. But you and me... that was real. We've come together now, and you don't need anyone else. I can give you what you need, Jesse. You don't have to look anywhere else. You're home now."

It was clear, in Mom's mind, that the battle was over, and she had won. The fact that I was home now was proof of her victory, but I wasn't so sure. I mean, I was only home cause I had nowhere else to go at the moment. That didn't mean I was hers now. Right? I hadn't chosen which relative I would be with, I mean, I hadn't chosen any girl to be with. I was single, and I would no doubt have good luck now that I was back on the dating scene. I was just staying at home for a few months till I figured out what to do, and the cost of my rent was filling her needy snatch with my young cock. Knowing I had nowhere else to go, it didn't serve me to let her know the doubts I was feeling. I had to keep letting her think she had me by the balls till I figured out what to do. She couldn't see any doubts in me. She couldn't know that it wasn't her I was dreaming about.

***************

Even in sleep, I was in turmoil. My mind was so frazzled that my rest was anything but restful. My brain was flashing images into my subconscious, flaring up in my dreams. I would see Sandy, bathed in light, trying to lead me down a path, a path where the sky was clean and the flowers were so bright they were neon. It was a dream I had had before. I tried to follow, following my ex-girlfriend's shaking derriere as she led me back to the light from the darkness. But images kept interrupting this ascent into the light, like ugly edits into a perfectly prepared film.

Flashes of darkness. Glimpses of nudity. Incredible, lust-inspiring nudity. A quick glimpse at a hard nipple. A memory of a perfect, round, sweaty ass. The sounds and feelings of hard, animalistic rutting. An all-consuming vision of a pair of enormous, round, juicy breasts, bouncing above me. My hands immersed in the softness. They seemed so familiar. These kept interrupting my vision, till I couldn't see Sandy at all.

**************

I tried to ignore these strange visions in my dreams. I tried not to let anyone see my turmoil. Mom didn't sense a thing. She was too clouded by her lust for me to notice anything amiss.

That whole week, as soon as Dad was out the door, the mood in the house changed. Mom would change, putting on lingerie, black mesh stockings, lacy bras, high heels, and tiny thongs. Mom would dote on me, feeding me, cleaning my clothes, caring for my every need. She would bend over in front of me, giving me the filthiest looks, inciting me to act.

I would fuck Mom over the kitchen counter, scooping her huge tits out of the thin bra and squeezing them greedily. She would wake me from a nap with a wet blowjob, before riding me in my bed till I was fully awake, riding me vigorously before I exploded inside her. I even fucked Mom with Dad in the house, her entering the house after her first day back at work, pulling me into the bathroom desperately, yanking down her dress-pants and commanding me in a whispered fervor to fuck her up the ass. Her muffled moans and my restrained grunts were the only noises we made as we both came, Dad in the other room, none the wiser.

He never suspected a thing.

Part of me felt bad to do this to Dad. He was a good guy, but there was something going on here that was bigger than all of us. A force bringing me and the family women together. A force that could not be denied, no matter how many people got caught in the crossfire. And honestly, it was clear he wasn't getting the job done with Mom in the bedroom, so someone had to. She was a woman who needed a lot of sex, and that responsibility had fallen to me it would seem.

But with Mom, it was clear that the fact that she was cheating on Dad didn't really bother her. One time, as we were fucking in their bedroom, both of us standing, me holding her arms as I drove into her, she finally truly exposed her true feelings.

"God, you fuck so much better than your father!" she moaned out. I didn't reply, not feeling totally willing to go along with these slights against Dad, but she was more than game.

"You're more of a man than he ever was!"

"You're taking his place... you're taking your father's place! Stealing your Mom from your own father, you filthy fuck! God that sounds so hot!"

"God damn... you're the horniest fucker I've ever met! I can't believe how much you need to fuck!"

"I can't believe my son is so fucking good at sex!"

"Son, just fuck me forever! Don't stop... don't ever stop! You have no idea how badly I've needed this."

It went on and on like this, her mouth growing more and more filthy as time passed. And that wasn't all. The more sex we had, the more she seemed to transform.

She was at first very motherly, the Mom I knew, except for all the sex stuff. But, slowly, her attitude and wardrobe began to change. She began to dress and behave like a woman half her age, acting more like the young slut she no doubt used to be, as opposed to the mother she was. She wore tight, revealing t-shirts, little skirts. She started wearing tiny thongs, sporting serious, severe whale-tail at every opportunity. When Dad was home, she was normal Mom. When he was gone, she was the young slut preening and posing for her new young lover, me, her son. She would play with her phone, talk with the swagger of a twenty-year-old airhead.

It was insanely hot.

I don't know if it was the cosmic forces bringing us together, or the sight of my rippling abs that had incited this change in her, this mid-life crisis, or whatever it was, this yearning to be a young slut again. But it didn't matter. The mother I once knew was now gone, replaced by a mature skank in a young slut's clothing. My mom was gone, poisoned forever by the sinful sex we had been having.

Much like the twins, she began to make her case as to why she should be my focus, my one and only slut, now that Sandy was out of the picture.

"That..." she began, pulling up her thong and putting her huge breasts into her thin bra after a lusty morning fuck session in my bed. "This is what you could get every day. You see, it would be perfect. I have everything. I'll be the devoted Mom, and the little young slut who struts her stuff and lets you do whatever the fuck you want to me," she said with a coy smile, sliding on her skirt. "I mean, you don't need a girlfriend at all anymore! You have me! I'll be your girlfriend. We'll hang out, go on hot dates, make out at the movies, fuck in the back seat of the car. Me and you... it would be SO perfect. You could stay at home forever! You wouldn't have to work. You wouldn't have lift a finger. Doesn't that sound exciting?" she said, smiling brightly.

"What about Dad?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Hon, if you don't know by now, if I had to choose between you two, hahaha, there's no comparison." she said, eyeing up my exposed, naked body. "It would be an easy choice."

"The best part is no one else will have any idea. I mean, I know the reunion was a temporary bit of insanity, but no one will guess we are still doing it. None of them even thought of making this an ongoing thing. But I did. And we're gonna keep doing it. Again and again and again. It'll be amazing!"

Part of her offer sounded pretty tempting, the sex was damn good, and the knowledge that she was my mother added an extra sizzle to things.

Like I said, it was a tempting offer... but still, that huge pair of breasts haunted my dreams. Tits even bigger than Mom's. And it was always the same, leading me away from the light, leading me back to the darkness. And those huge, soft amazing tits of my dreams... they seemed so familiar.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,937 Followers