The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,937 Followers

What had happened to me? How had I fallen so far? These last few months, since the reunion, I had just felt so... listless. All these choices were being made for me. I was being pulled along, from one slutty relative to another, being drawn into sex with beautiful women without even having to work for it. I mean, that probably sounded good to a lot of guys, but I liked where I was before with Sandy. I liked feeling like my own man, making up my own mind on things, taking control of my own life, my own decisions. Now, I was just being pushed around. I had no agency. I had been truly transformed into a walking dick for these women. They would happily continue with this arrangement, but I needed more than that. This wasn't gonna work for me long term. I needed to step up. I needed to find my place in life. I needed to find my place and accept it, to unleash all these pent up feelings these girls were trying to suppress in me.

I was home, but I felt like a stranger. I had been so fundamentally changed by the events I had gone through that this didn't feel like home anymore. It didn't feel right. And that was what I needed. I needed to find my place. I needed to find that one person who brought out the best in me, who made me feel things I could never experience with any other. I needed to be able to bring out the real me, and not feel so boxed in and pushed around. I needed to express myself.

I needed to find home.

My eyes lit up, a fire I hadn't felt for months returning. I was filled up with excitement as I experienced an epiphany. As soon as this thought hit me, I knew exactly what to do. I knew what those dreams were telling me. I know what my future had to be. I had a plan, and it seemed just perfect. As soon as it came to mind, I knew it was the way to go. I knew how to find the fulfillment I needed. I needed to find what my body so craved. I had had it before, and I needed to get it again. And I think I knew how.

It had been awhile, and she might be upset with me, but I figured I could do it. I could convince her to take me back. If I could just see her again, talk to her, to simply be around her essence, the true me would rise to the surface. The best of me would emerge, I just knew it.

And maybe, just maybe, if me and her were together again, I could finally find true and utter fulfillment.

*************

(48 Hours Later)

"Take that fucking cock, Grandma, take it!" I growled, naked, driving my hips forward.

"Yes! Yes! I love it! I love that fat fucking cock!" Grandma moaned, on all fours on the bed, driving her round ass back at me, our skin slapping together.

"God, you're fucking cunt feels amazing!" I said, driving into her harder from behind. "It feels so fucking tight! It's squeezing my cock so Goddamn hard!" She turned her head and looked back at me, heat in her eyes.

"Take it! Take your Grandmother's cunt!" she moaned out, her voice like liquid silk. She slammed her ass back harder at me, the round, full cheeks rippling and bouncing. I let my hands fall to the cheeks, immersing my greedy fingers in the fleshy goodness, playing with her round rump. Squeezing the cheeks and pulling them apart to admire her naked asshole. "You like that? You like that fucking ass! Tell your Grandma how much you love her hot fucking ass!"

SPANK!

"Uhhh!" she moaned loudly.

"I love it, I fucking love it! Your ass is incredible! The hottest fucking ass I've ever seen!" I said, slapping her round ass again!

SPANK!

"I swear, I saw all those fucking girls at school wearing fucking booty shorts, just fucking shaking their hot young asses with every fucking step, and you have them beat without even fucking trying! Fuck!" I groaned out.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Yes! GOD DAMN YES!" she screamed out, her entire body shivering as a small orgasm passed through her, a beam of one of the last vestiges of the orange sunlight crossing her firm back. "All those little young sluts can't compete with a real woman! Your hot old grandma has them all beat!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes. YES!" I grunted, driving into her harder, squeezing her fleshy ass firmly, loving how it felt between my fingers. She looked back at me and smiled before leaning back towards me, pressing her back into my front, my thick tree trunk still lodged in her clutching, squeezing, dripping cunt. She slid her slick back and ass against my front, the warmth and heat thrilling. She reached back over her head and slid her fingers into my scalp, scratching it lightly. As she did, I looked down at her jutting, bouncing rack, jiggling as I drove my cock in and out of her. She looked over her shoulder and smirked.

"Do it!" she urged, whispering harshly into my ear. "Do it and tell me what you really are! Tell me what the ass-man has become!" Unable to resist the urge, I slid my hands from her hips, up her belly, towards her huge boobs. I slid my fingers against them, squeezing greedily, the soft, pillowy, perfect flesh a siren's song to my needy fingers. They were dying to be squeezed and I did so with fervor, groping my grandmother's enormous rack like the horny teenager I was.

"I'm a boob-man! I love big fucking tits!" I whispered heatedly into her ear. "You have the greatest ass I've ever seen, and your jugs are still enough to make me a boob-man! I love your tits! I love them more than anything! They are the hottest fucking things I've ever seen!"

"Louder!" she urged.

"I love your tits!" I complied.

"LOUDER!" she urged again.

"I LOVE YOUR TITS!" I called out.

"Scream it!" she begged, getting close.

"I LOVE MY GRANDMOTHER'S HUGE FUCKING BOOBS!" I screamed loudly, my body taut as I roared to the heavens. Her cunt flexed around me and her body tightened as a violent orgasm shook through her hot body, but my firm arms held her in place against me. My hands kneaded the doughy flesh of her mammoth breasts, my fingers pinching her throbbing nipples. She used her grip on my scalp to pull my face to hers, our lips locking, our tongues feverishly sliding against each others'. As I made out with my grandma, I kept driving up into her, my cock still needing relief. Being inside her again, it felt amazing. Why did I ever try to deny this?

I suppose I should step back and explain some things. Explain how I got here.

It wasn't hard getting out of the house, sneaking out. I stealthily packed a bag and was able to slip out of the house without anyone noticing. I left Mom and Dad a message, letting them know I was heading away for a while, to find my place in life, telling them not to worry. The note made it sound like I was just gonna travel around till I found my purpose, but I knew exactly where I was going. I was headed to the airport. I had already booked a flight.

I was going back to Grandma.

It was her I needed, not anyone else. It was her naked body in my dreams, haunting me, drawing me back to the darkness. As soon as I came to this realization, I knew it was the truth. She brought out something in me that no one ever could. She brought out the best of me. She made me feel like a man. When I fucked her, it was bliss. I felt like a king claiming his queen. It felt like this was what I was meant for. With a body like mine, what choice did I have?

Sandy wasn't even a consideration. Quite frankly, with all the sex I had been having, any feelings I once had for her, and any regrets I felt about committing incest were long gone, fucked out of me. And now for the first time, I could see how wrong I had been. How sadly, pathetically mistaken I was to think I could possibly end up with someone as obviously inferior as her. I deserved better. My body needed more, and after experiencing these gorgeous women, there was no going back. Only now, again experiencing a superior female, could I laugh at how pathetic Sandy truly was. The idea of her even thinking she could hold down someone like me was laughable. And the fact that she was out there somewhere, still pining for me, wondering what she did wrong, while I was here having amazing sex with a hot-bodied older slut, I couldn't help but feel like one of the superior people.

It just felt right. With Mom and Dana and Karen, they wanted me under their thumb completely, and that felt wrong to me. And with Kendra, while I felt drawn to her, attracted to her, in lust for her, there was a certain strange romance to us that couldn't compete with the dark, awe-inspiring lust Grandma drew out in me. Comparing lust to romance... romance came up short every time.

It was when I was facing that mirror, staring into my own soul, when I confronted the truth. That as good as the sex I had been having was, either with Mom or Aunt Karen or Dana or even the twins, something was missing. As hot as those women made me, and as hot their bodies were, it was Grandma's body that dominated my thoughts. It was her hot body that I just couldn't shake. That I just couldn't forget. As amazing as Dana's ass was, Grandma's was better. As huge as Kendra's tits were, Grandma's were bigger. As dominant as Karen was, Grandma was even more so. And as thrilling as it was to fuck my own mom, it was ten times more potent committing the act with my grandmother. So despite how good the sex was with all those women, I couldn't forget the fact that they were all lacking in some way. Lacking compared to Grandma.

I needed to see her hot body again. It was what I needed. It was what I deserved.

Grandma was already staying at her beach house at a fancy resort in the Caribbean. She paid a pretty penny for this privilege, but she swore by it. It was jarring coming from the cold winter to this warm, bright, inviting heat. Back home, it was uncomfortable. Here, it felt perfect.

I had made the right decision.

I knew enough about the resort to be able to track it down pretty easily. It was a pretty ritzy grouping of beach houses, close enough to be a small community, but far apart enough to give each occupant their space. I made my way to the main office of the resort, not knowing which house Grandma was in. The lady at the front desk, Corrine, seemed pretty skeptical of me. She looked at me like I was some punk off the street. She reminded me of one of those moms that seemed strict and humorless. She was pretty for sure, an attractive, forty-something brunette. And her body was definitely impressive, even hidden behind her blazer and formal dress-wear. But I feared that if I admired her body further, she would call the cops.

"Hi, I'm looking for, uh, Helen Phillips' place. I, uh, I need to see her." I said nervously, this woman's intense stare making me nervous.

"And you are?" she asked, her expression unreadable.

"I'm her grandson." I replied a bit more firmly. She appraised me coldly, clicking her wedding ring against the desk, trying to decide if I was indeed Helen's grandson or just some boy-toy, a playmate for the evening. She was right on both counts, but she didn't need to know that.

"Right... grandson." Corrine said, smirking, clearly having made up her mind on me. "Name?" she asked.

"Jesse." I replied. She skimmed through a drawer, before her eyes widened slightly.

"Well... you're in luck," she said, surprised, pulling out a note. "She must be expecting you. She's in 8, down the beach on the left."

She handed me a small, closed envelope with my name on it. I was confused, because I hadn't talked to her in months. I turned from Corrine and opened the note. Out slid a picture, a picture of her naked body, posing in front of a mirror, her lips smirking, her huge tits jutting outward, her nipples drawing my eyes. I flipped the note over. On the back, it said:

"C'mon loverboy... you've got work to do."

That level of confidence, that she felt confident enough to leave a naked picture of herself at the front desk, and that she was so confident that I would be showing up at some point that she was prepared for it... it made my cock throb.

I probably didn't need help finding her. It wasn't hard to find the hot old lady in the black string bikini, her massive tits pouring from the tiny top, her round ass hanging out, split by the tiny thong. That ass, those tits... they were a beacon for me. There was nothing that could have drawn me away from that luscious body.

As I approached from behind her, she was lying on her back on a beach chair, toes wiggling as she relaxed in the setting sun, facing the water. As I got close, she spoke up.

"About time," she said simply, eyes closed behind her sunglasses.

"How did you..." I began. I looked down at her as she smirked. She pushed herself up to her feet and looked up at me.

"You should know better than to keep me waiting," she said. I couldn't help be drawn to her immense cleavage.

"No more waiting." I said simply, causing her to smile. She reached forward and hooked a finger into the hem of my shorts.

"C'mon, cock-boy... come inside and make your grandmother scream," she said, leading me towards her beach house, and I, being the now eager disciple, let her lead me inside.

And scream she did.

That was all it took for us to end up in bed again. She didn't have to lift a finger to make me get on a plane, fly thousands of miles away, approach her on the beach and give her the pleasure she so richly deserved. That kind of confidence was insanely attractive.

I had been here for about a day now. We were awake most of the first night, our moans and grunts echoing down the beach. It was clear by the looks we were given the next day that the neighbors knew exactly what we were up to. And judging by the looks they gave us, they did not approve of seeing an older woman like her and a young man like me paired off as lovers. It was wrong. Unnatural. And I'm sure those feelings were confirmed even more so when they saw Grandma traipsing around the private beach resort, wearing a small string bikini with a tiny thong, her whole mature body just pouring out of it. Her tanned ass and huge tits, pretty much totally exposed as I stood behind her, rubbing lotion on every bit of uncovered flesh, my erection noticeable in my thin trunks. There was no doubt that this hot old lady and this fit young man were getting hot and heavy between the sheets, and this unnatural pairing was enough cause a stir.

So that was why I wasn't surprised to get a knock on the door that second night.

I had held Grandma close, pressed against my front, as she rode out her intense orgasm. She finally came down and peeled herself away from me, pushing me down to the bed. She staggered over to a cabinet against the wall and pulled out a bottle of clear liquid. My eyes widened as she uncapped it, and she had just begun to take things up a notch before we were interrupted. Grandma angrily stomped towards the door to answer.

"This better be important, I just oiled up." Grandma said, pulling the door open, completely nude, covered in body oil, every inch of her mature tanned flesh covered with the slick substance. There stood the check-in woman, Corrine, eyes wide as she took in the oily flesh of my naked grandmother.

"Holy shit." The woman called out, stunned by the sight in front of her.

"Can I help you?" Grandma asked angrily, unashamed of her nudity. She had no reason to be.

"Um, uh, hello, Ms. Phillips, we are, uh, having some complaints about noise coming from inside here. With you and your...?" she said, her calm, cool veneer completely shattered. Her eyes were looking past Grandma to me on the bed, completely exposed, my erection waiting, my torso coated with smeared oil as well.

"Grandson. He's my grandson." Grandma replied firmly, sending this other woman the message that there was something beyond normal sex happening here, gauging her reaction.

"So it's true, you're his grandmother?" she asked, this humorless woman clearly stunned.

"Does this surprise you, Corrine?" Grandma asked.

"Yeah, a bit." Corrine replied, incredulous.

"So... what kind of noise were you getting complaints about?" Grandma asked innocently. The woman looked at Grandma sarcastically.

"Sex, Ms. Phillips. The sounds of very loud, very rough sex." The woman replied slowly.

"How long were you standing here before you knocked, Corrine?" Grandma asked. Corrine was silent, the icy older woman stunned into silence.

"Ms. Phillips..." Corrine began, finding her voice. "I came here to tell you to keep it down. If not, I'll have to call it in, and I would guess you wouldn't want that." Corinne replied with this light threat. Grandma didn't seem too worried as she considered her options.

"What would it cost for us to get even louder?" Grandma asked.

"Excuse me?" Corinne asked.

"What I'm saying, Corinne, is how about you step inside, join us, and we all get even louder together?" Grandma asked, raising an eyebrow. Corrine's eyes widened for a moment, her eyes drifting back to me, settling on my cock. She breathed deep for a few moments before making up her mind.

*************

(Five hours later)

"Holy shit! I mean... holy shit!" Corrine gasped out, dragging herself to her feet, looking disheveled, pulling on her clothes haphazardly. Her formerly controlled, composed attitude was now gone. She looked like she had gone through a battle. Her hair was a mess. Her body was smeared with oil and cum and other sex-juices. Her make-up was a disaster. Her cunt and ass was leaking out thick bands of jizz. Her hot body was covered with scratches and red marks. Her huge, soft breasts looked like they had been squeezed pretty roughly, over and over again. She could barely compose herself enough to stand up straight. It would seem like she had gone through an ordeal here, but she had a huge smile on her face.

"You guys... you guys are amazing! I didn't know it could be so good! Good lord, if... if I didn't have to work, I would spend the whole fucking day here!" Corinne gasped, her natural sneer split into an amazed smile as she slid her cum-covered tits into the lacy bra-cups. It would probably require an hour long shower to remove all the remnants of what she had just gone through, so she had no choice but to pull on her clothes over her cum and oil-covered body, no-doubt staining those perfect, formal, expensive work clothes.

"Then come back tonight." Grandma offered to the woman as she curled up next to me, her huge naked tits stacked on top of each other.

"Oh, I so will!" Corinne said, smiling brightly. "I mean... I had no idea. I've never been fucked like that. You guys both... wow! Helen, holy shit, after that night, let's just say, on behalf of this resort, we would be happy to offer you a heavily reduced rate as a thanks to your very welcome contributions." Grandma smiled arrogantly at this. Corinne pulled on her shoes, before searching the floor, finding her wedding ring in a small puddle of thick cum. She pulled it on and did her best to look somewhat presentable, checking herself in the mirror before exiting, having to get back to work, giving us one last parting smile. "Bye Jesse!" she said, waving at me girlishly, her initial dislike of me replaced with an obvious lust. As soon as she was gone, Grandma sat up and looked down at me, smiling.

"You see what I can give you." Grandma said, standing up, letting me take in her juicy body again. There were remnants of last night on her body too, streaks of oil and cum strewn across her rack. "As soon as I saw her a couple days ago, I intended for her to join us. They've been over charging me for years. I needed a young man like you to change her tune. You have no idea how useful it is for a woman of my status to have a young stud like you on-call, ready to go at a moment's notice. A cock like this..." she snarled, leaning over the bed, curling her fingers around my semi-hard erection again. "...is very valuable." She slid back in next to me, her bulbous rack ballooning out against my fit chest, her warm flesh sliding against mine.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,937 Followers