The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,937 Followers

Whose breasts were they? Whose breasts was I craving? Whose hot body was haunting my dreams?

**************

Being on the east coast put me in close proximity to the other family women again, so I had less of an excuse to avoid them. That meant I couldn't avoid going to the city to spend a week with my sister, like she had been craving for so long. Mom seemingly wasn't worried or threatened, still thinking that me and her were the only two who would still be having hot sex. It seemed like she was thinking that this trip would be an innocent bonding experience between her two children, but then again, she did give me a stern warning before I left.

"Behave yourself, Jesse. Don't let her make you do things you don't want to do," she said, her message clear. No fooling around on her, cause me and her were exclusive now.

She was right to be worried.

Dana picked me up in the city, and it was clear from her body language and her attitude that she was only interested in one thing. She played the game, taking her time and not being too obvious, but I wasn't stupid. This would only end one way.

She showed me the sites of the big city excitedly, her arm curled into mine as if I was her boyfriend. As if she was my girlfriend, and not my bitchy sister. As if she hadn't spent most of my life antagonizing me.

And yes, despite everything, despite the fact that we had had sex and were about to have even more sex, she was still, by all accounts, a complete bitch. The whole time we were together, she made snotty comments about the people around us, before targeting the women of our family, in essence trying to elevate herself above them, clearly still reeling about the fact that I had fucked each of them.

On Grandma: "Oh my God, she should dress her age. She's an old lady! I so can't believe you liked fucking her."

On Mom: "God, she should, like, give it up! She's a mom, she's not a hot young slut anymore."

On Karen: "What is her deal? She's such a fucking whore! No one wants her saggy old-lady tits when they could have a pair of big firm ones like mine."

On Kendra: "She is such a fucking bitch! I can't fucking stand her! And plus, those fucking tits will SO totally be sagging in, like, five years, tops."

Mom's method of making sure I didn't think about any of the other women in my family was just looking the other way, acting like they weren't even competition. Dana's method, clearly, was to simply insult those other women to make sure they were erased from my memory, so I could only think of her, and never go back to any of them.

I heard her make these comments over and over again till I had to turn to her and say: "Do you really think being a bitch all the time makes me like you more?"

She smiled wickedly and replied, "You love it."

As she did, she slipped in close, slid her hand down my pants, wrapping her fingers around my cock as we stood at a bar, people all around us.

"You love it and you love me," she whispered, stroking me. "I am the total package. I'm the huge bitch who will push you around and give you the best fucking sex of your life. You think you like nice, sweet girls, but you've always wanted a cunt like me to boss you around. They always say a guy ends up marrying a girl just like his sister..."

"I thought it was marry like a girl like his mother..." I replied, but she simply gave me a stern glare, not enjoying me talking back to her.

"You fucking hate me, Jesse. I've always known that, and I always loved picking on you!" she whispered. "That kind of hate always makes the sex really good. Trust me, most of my boyfriends fucking hated me, but they always came back, because the sex was that fucking good. I promise I AM that fucking good. I'm gonna make your life a living hell, and you will just love me even more because of it!" she boasted, before making my knees curl as she ran her tongue along my neck.

As much as I hated to admit it, her bitchiness did kinda work for me. It did make my cock stiffen. Knowing she was such a mean-spirited bitch, knowing how dominant of a personality she had, it did kind of turn me on. And she knew it.

"Just think, no one will suspect a thing. Everyone knows we hate each other. None of those dumb bitches, not Mom, not Grandma, not that airhead Kendra, not that whore Aunt Karen, none of them will ever think we're still doing it. All of them just took a piece, I'm taking the whole thing. Face it, Jesse... you're mine now."

And she would take me to her apartment, and we would do it. We would fuck all night. As much as I despised her, I didn't have it in me to deny her what she wanted. I would give her my full, hard length, and her nails would dig into my ass as I came inside her. Her body would quiver with need as I fucked her tight ass. She would dance in front of me, giving me a striptease, showing off her pole dancing skills, peeling off her clothes, grinding into me as the urge to fuck became too strong to resist.

"You wanted me..." she would whisper, strangely intimate. "You've always wanted me. Now please... give me your baby. Knock me up... knock your sister up. Knock me up with your beautiful baby."

And as much as I hated her, as much as I did my best to resist her, I complied, every time. I gave her as much effort and as much cum as I could manage in the week I stayed with her. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't say no.

She thought she had me. She thought she had won the battle. But the dreams still persisted, and as confident as my sister was, it wasn't her I was dreaming of.

**************

I spent a week in Florida with Kendra with well. And, as strange as it felt to be with Mom and Dana, as weird as it was to be intimate with them, and have them treat me as a boyfriend and as a lover, with Kendra, when we were together, it just felt so right.

I mean, she had everything I could ask for. We had a ton in common; similar hobbies and we knew each other so well that we had a great back-and-forth. With her, it was like the girl next door, the girl you knew all your life, who was your best friend and the one person who understood you and you are around each other for years before you even realize that she is totally the one for you.

But most girls next door don't fuck like she does.

Being together again, joking around, hanging out together in a less high pressure situation, it felt usual now. The connection felt so natural and easy in a way I had never felt before, even with Sandy. It felt so strangely easy for us to be together, working out together, getting frozen yogurt, walking the beach, having sex. It would have been romantic if this wasn't my cousin. It would have felt romantic if the sex wasn't so filthy.

I had just gotten finishing unleashing a torrent of thick cum up her tight asshole when she curled up next to me, resting her head on my chest and pressing her massive jugs into my side.

"God, I can't get over how good are you at this." Kendra purred, kissing my sweaty chest. "Who would have known that that shy, humble, lanky little boy would grow into such a fucking man? Who would have known the boy who blushed whenever I made a dirty joke would grow up and become the dirtiest, most fantastically filthy motherfucker any girl would be lucky to have?"

I looked down at her, noting the way the enormous balloons on her chest stacked one on top of the other, the bulbous flesh giving squishing out ever so slightly. I gave a coy, crooked smile.

"God, that smile! I love it! Who would have known a boy could smile like that after the things you just did? After you groped my huge boobs in public so everyone could see? How you ground that fat fucking cock of yours against my ass? Poor baby needed some booty... mmm, and you got it. I can still feel that huge load of cum inside me. It's amazing," she cooed, kissing my cheek. She snaked her hand down, sliding her fingers against my abs. Unable to resist the urge, she leaned over and ran her tongue along the ridges between my taut stomach muscles, licking our combined juices off of my body. She slid her hand down to my crotch, fingers curling around my cock again.

"You've turned all your relatives into fucking sex-freaks! I bet you're so fucking proud, haha," she laughed. "Every guy's dream, right, to have all his female relatives on his dick!" she said sarcastically. "But it's too late to back out now. You're in just so fucking deep! You've banged your own mom! And that bitch of a sister too! That's crazy. And did you hear my mom's on the market now? She dumped Dad! She's coming for you, Jesse. I tell you. They're all coming for you. You've turned them all into whores! They're all the competition. Don't spend too much time with any of them, cause they will drag you back in. But I don't think any of them matter, really. I think the only one even close to being as good as me was Grandma... right?" She paused and held my glare, confirming her suspicions.

"You know this cock would be wasted on Grandma," she said, raising her head up to look down at me. "This cock is wasted on her... no cock this good should be wasted on an old lady like her. Sure, she's pretty fucking hot, way hotter than anyone's grandma should be. There's no future in fucking her. But pair this cock with me... that sounds like a very, very happy future to me."

She got up on her knees and moved between my legs, using both hands to begin stroking me, her boobs jiggling as she did so.

"And honestly, huge young tits are way better than huge old tits any day of the week," she affirmed. "And yes, I know, hers are a teensy bit bigger than mine, but just think, once you knock me up with a bunch of beautiful babies, I'll have a pair of zeppelins on my chest just like she does."

This proclamation made me laugh as her hands worked their magic, making me return to full strength in no time.

"I know they all still want you, Jesse, but you don't need them. You need me. Let them all find some fat dick elsewhere. You belong to me now," she asserted. She smiled, feeling my cock stiffen in her hand.

"There you go, baby, there it is. Get hard for your cousin again. Make that cock hard for Kendra," she purred. "Hahahaha, God, you are so fucking amazing! I have never met a man who can get hard so fast after cumming so much. My hunky cousin's a bona-fide sex god!" she said, giving me a teasing lick along the tip. She gave the head a small, light suck before smiling up at me wickedly. "I guess it's a good thing your cousin's a slutty little fuck-goddess herself! Mmmm... God, I'm gonna end up so fucking pregnant after we're done," she said, slurping the dripping pre-cum off my cock-head. "This cum is so thick and tasty, I'm probably, like, totally knocked up already. I've worked so hard to stay tight and fit, but by the time you're done with me, I'm gonna be all fat and knocked up, and my tits are gonna be so fucking huge..." she said, licking my full length slowly. "Doesn't that sound exciting?"

I smiled lightly and let my head fall back onto the pillow.

"Move close to me, and we can be together forever. Everyone in the family knows how good we would be together. None of them will fight it. And the people that don't know us... no one will know that we're cousins. We're both hot. No one will ask any questions," she said with a laugh.

"I think my stud of a cousin is ready for another roll in the hay." she said, mounting me once more.

When we eventually had to part, part of me didn't want to go away. She made me feel good. She made me feel just as good as I did with Sandy, only with much better sex. It just felt right being with her, except... the dreams kept coming. I still hadn't found what my basest desires craved. Did I want Sandy back, or did I want that someone else, that woman leading me astray?

****************

I saw Aunt Karen again, near Thanksgiving. She showed up by surprise, and I overheard her explaining to Mom why she had dumped Uncle Rich. As she looked right at me, she told Mom she had a new man in her life. Mom knew the score, she knew what Karen was here for, but social niceties prevented her from refusing her a room in our house.

I didn't say a word to Karen for as long as I could. She made sure we were never alone, cause she knew I was ready to spit fire once I had the chance. Mom didn't want to leave us alone either, but they had a prior obligation at a part when Dad worked. Dana wasn't home yet for the holiday, so despite Mom's hesitance, she was forced to leave me and Karen alone for a few hours. But I was ready to tear Aunt Karen a new one, and when she shut the door behind Mom and Dad and gave me that cocky little smirk, that sent me over the edge.

She was in for it.

************

Twenty minutes later, I was tied to my bed with a ball-gag in my mouth, completely naked, my hard cock resting on my belly. Aunt Karen padded around the bed, dressed in a barely there bra and a microscopically small thong, letting me see almost all of her smooth, creamy skin. My eyes were drawn to her jiggling boobs as she pranced around, lighting candles in my room, casting us both in glowing light.

How did I allow myself to end up like this?

I groaned through my ball-gag, eager to get her attention.

"I'm sorry it has to be like this, Jesse," she said, her words breaking the deafening silence. "But you needed to be quiet and listen, and with the fire you were breathing, I didn't trust you to behave. So I needed to make up your mind for you. Trust me, in time, you will learn to obey."

She turned her back to me, letting me admire her juicy, fleshy ass as she went about her work, whatever it was she was doing.

"Don't worry, Jesse, I won't hurt you. I won't harm a hair on your pretty head. But now that we have time, I can put you through your paces. I can teach you everything I know. I can be your mentor, the mentor you so badly need! I can teach you everything! I can teach you how to reach your peak potential! I can teach you to use that body of yours like the weapon it is. I can teach you everything you will ever need to know about sex. Your Mom's too soft... Dana's too self-centered, Kendra... she's too young, and my mom, she's too old. I am the perfect age for you, at the peak of my sexual powers. Peak breeding age. And I know my shit! I know how to work this fat fucking cock like an instrument!" she said, running her finger up the length of my meat. "I can train you! You're still a beginner. You know nothing! I can make you a master! You can fuck for hours. I can teach you to fuck for days! You can cum in quarts, I'll make you cum in gallons!"

She sat on the bed next to my head and carefully undid the ball-gag, pulling it from my mouth. I gasped for breath and looked at her angrily. Before I could speak, she stuck her tongue down my throat, her lips mashing against mine as we feverishly made out. After a few minutes of this, she pulled away, drool connecting our gasping mouths.

"I've committed myself completely to this. I divorced Rich to show you how serious I am. So pledge yourself to me. Let me show you what I know. I've traveled the world and fucked a lot of men. I know what I'm doing. Like I said, I know my shit! Imagine having any woman you want. Imagine having that type of skill... to get pussy on command. I can show you! Please!"

"Karen... I don't know..." I gasped out, causing her to roll her eyes. She stood up and stomped away.

"I can be very persuasive, Jesse," she said, her back to me, across the room, playing with one of the candles. "Don't make me use the hot wax on you."

"Karen, this isn't a good idea." I said, regretting that I let her drag me into this. "You should let me go. After what you did to Sandy... I've changed my mind, I don't want to do this." I affirmed.

"But your cock loves me so much." she said, turning and gripping my cock. "Here let me change your mind," she added, mounting the bed, straddling me and pulling the thong away from her naked cunt. "Let me show you how mistaken you were. Let me show you why shouldn't keep fucking an old whore like my mom. Let me show you what I can do."

She lowered herself onto me, and any objections I had died on my lips.

***********

I was half awake in my bed, my entire body sore and bruised. At least I was untied, and the room was dim. I was alone. But through the door, I heard voices.

"Is he awake?" Mom asked.

"Haha, oh no, I think the poor thing will be out for awhile." Karen replied. "Oh, don't look sad, sis, I just showed him what a real woman can do."

"Don't lie to me, Karen. Don't even try to pretend he would do that with you again. And trust me, he already knows. He's been with me." Mom replied.

"He's mine now, sis, I guarantee it. I'll show you, he won't think of Mom again now that he's seen what I can do." Aunt Karen replied.

"We'll see about that." Mom replied.

I dreamt again that night. And not about either of them.

****************

Christmas was quickly approaching in a couple weeks and Mom, after a particularly lusty fuck session which ended with me firing rockets of cum deep in her tight ass, gave me a warning. As she stood from her bed, caught her breath and began pulling her clothes back on, she turned to me and spoke.

"Well, don't think I'll be giving you any breaks when everyone else is around."

"What do you mean?" I asked, splayed out on the bed, my chest rising and falling as I sucked in air.

"Well, Karen, and Dana and Kendra are coming up here for Christmas." Mom said, as if I should have known this.

"What?" I said, my stomach falling.

"Yeah, they'll be up here for that week, staying here. Didn't I tell you? It's our turn to host for the holidays, unfortunately. Otherwise... I wouldn't invite any of those whores back here." Mom said, mostly to herself, as she stuffed her tits into her bra.

"Is, uh, is Grandma coming?" I couldn't help but ask, the words coming to my mind before I could stop them. Her face darkened.

"There's not a fucking chance I'm letting her come here," Mom said with a hard edge to her words. Maybe Mom was still mad that Grandma got to me first. "Besides, she always stays at that resort in the Caribbean anyway. As soon as the first snowflake hits the ground, she is gone. I swear she dodges the snow like a virgin dodges cum." She pulled her thong back up, covering her naked cunt. She looked at me, her face quickly displaying the seriousness of her impending words.

"Now, I know you've had your... dalliances... with them in the past. I don't like it, but I know what type of girls they are, and I know it can be tough for a guy like you to say no. But those are flings. One night stands. I know healthy young men like yourself should be sowing your oats, but face it, you're back home now, with me. And now that you are, that makes us official. You're my boyfriend, and I'm your girlfriend. You and I are lovers. So don't forget that when those sluts are throwing themselves at you. I am gonna keep my eyes on you, so don't even think about sneaking off," she warned, in the same manner she would when I was younger and wanted to sneak off to the movies. And now, she was giving me these same warnings, only instead of some harmless trouble, she was warning me not to fuck my sexy relatives. What the hell had happened to me?

Her face softened as she pulled a green sweater back on, covering her bra-clad tits. She picked up her discarded skirt and playfully slapped my stomach with the back of her hand.

"Now get up, mister. Your dad's gonna be home soon and I have to get the sheets in the wash before he notices anything's off." she urged. I slid off the bed and stepped naked into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My body still looked good, but Mom's voracious appetite left its mark. I had scratches on my chest and I was covered by a sheen of sweat and sex-juices. My softening cock was soaked with it, and my thighs were red from our bodies slamming into each other. I looked at my face, and gone was the boyish glint in my eyes. I was now a man who had seen some serious stuff. I was a man with experience.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,937 Followers