The Practice Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

"Please come here, Simon," Marie asked.

I walked across to the bed.

Marie picked up a pile of bedding.

"As you will see, these are just ordinary sheets and blankets. Have a look."

I looked at them. Marie's speech reminded me of a magician preparing to set up an illusion. She continued and the similarity to a magician's patter got stronger.

"There is nothing unusual about the mattress or pillow ..." she paused "except that the pillow is strapped to the head of the mattress. That is to stop it sliding when the patient's head is elevated. OK so far?"

I nodded.

"Then we will cover the mattress to get ready for you."

The four of them spread a blanket over the mattress, tucked it in and followed with the bottom sheet. There was nothing unusual about the blanket or sheet nor their bed-making. The sheet was the normal type designed for hard usage in a hospital.

"Right, Simon," said Marie. "On you get. Just put your head on the pillow, lie straight with your arms by your sides while we make the bed around you. Jayne will elevate the top of the bed to thirty degrees so that you can see what we are doing."

I got on the bed, lay down, and Jayne twirled a handle to the side of the bed. The pillow rose smoothly so that I could look down my body towards my feet.

"Don't worry, Simon," Jayne whispered in my ear "just lie back and enjoy yourself."

The four of them covered me with the upper sheet which they tucked in with crisp hospital corners. It was tight across my shoulders and the upper fold was just under my chin. I was held firmly but I was still comfortable. Two blankets were spread and tucked in. The only slightly odd sensation was that my head seemed sink further into the pillow. The pillow rose beside my cheeks as the sheet and blankets were tucked in. My view to each side was blocked. I could see Jayne who was to my left, and Alexandra to my right but only from their breasts upwards. I could not move my head to see further because the pillow had moulded itself around me.

Marie and Gianetta were at the foot of the bed neatly making the hospital corners on each layer of bedding. Thinking back later I realised that I had lost sight of Gianetta when Marie threw a bedspread over the top blanket. When the bedspread was pulled smooth I felt more constriction over my body than seemed justified by additional light weight.

Marie joined Alexandra and Gianetta stood beside Jayne.

"There you are, Simon. You are in a well made bed. Just before you attempt to win your bet ..."

Alexandra leant over to kiss me. The others kissed me.

CHAPTER 6 THE BET IS LOST

Marie lifted the watch pinned to the top of her starched white apron.

"Simon, your ten minutes start..." she waited presumably for the next complete minute "...Now!"

I started to move my arms up towards my shoulders. I couldn't. The sheet across my shoulders was too tight. With all my strength I just managed to get a couple of fingers to touch a shoulder blade. I scrabbled with my feet to push my body up the bed. The smooth surface of the sheet prevented me from exerting any real pressure. I humped my hips and pushed. The sheet pulled my shoulders back down. I arched my neck and pressed back with my head. The pillow gave a little but the angle of the bedhead stopped me from getting anywhere. Within the first few seconds I realised that I had no possibility of getting out of the bed by the top. There was only one way left. I would have to get my head under the bedding and work my way out to the side or foot of the bed. Just before I made the attempt to pull my head down I looked at the four women standing beside the bed. Their amusement showed that they knew I could not succeed. I tried to move down but the sheet jammed under my chin. If I had carried on the sheet might have strangled me. I stopped trying and rested my head back on the pillow.

"You win," I panted "I can't get out."

Marie looked at her watch.

"Only forty-five seconds. Are you sure you want to give up?"

"Yes. I knew I had no chance as soon as you made the bet."

"You did?" This was Alexandra. She sounded annoyed.

"Yes."

"Then why did you accept the bet, Simon?" she asked.

"Because I wanted to see you four again and accepting a bet that I knew I would lose was the only way I could think of."

"But we could do anything to you, now you have lost and are helpless," she said in a puzzled tone.

"Yes. I trusted you four. I may be wrong but I thought whatever you wanted to get from the bet was a price worth paying for the opportunity to meet you again."

Marie sat on the bed. I looked up at her. Her hand reached out and stroked my forehead.

"I said that we won't hurt you. We won't. But you agreed that if you lost the bet that you would do whatever we want this evening. You knew that. Since you say you knew you would lose you came here willing to surrender to us. Are we that desirable?"

"When I picked you up, no ..."

Alexandra interrupted "I haven't forgiven you that remark about "bedraggled waifs". You will have to pay for that."

"No he won't," said Jayne "We were bedraggled waifs then. He picked us up, gave us towels, drove us all the way home and even fed us. We owe him gratitude. Carry on, Simon."

"... but listening to you, and then seeing you after you had visited the ladies room, I wanted to meet you again. For all I know you may all be married, or have steady boyfriends, but perhaps one of you isn't attached at the moment ..." my voice tailed off as they smiled at me.

"You are in luck, Simon." Marie said. "None of us are attached at the moment. The boyfriends couldn't stand the odd hours and our insistence that passing examinations was more important than them. You might have had your pick of us but I think it more likely that one of us will choose you. Now you have to endure the consequences of losing the bet. We sorted out who goes first some time ago. Jayne won. To make you pay close attention you have to decide how each one of us is not wearing the complete 1950s uniform and how each of us is are cheating. Over to you Jayne."

ACT ONE

CHAPTER 7 JAYNE

Marie got off the bed and Jayne sat down on it.

"Each of us will give you at least one clue about the uniform." Jayne unpinned her headdress, took it off and passed it and the hairpins to Marie. "We were all wearing the correct headwear but not any longer. They might get in the way." Jayne shook her head and her blonde hair fell about her face. She swung her legs up and her face came down to mine. The blonde hair framed her face and then ours as her lips covered mine. Her tongue wriggled inside my mouth as her body wriggled across mine.

I responded as best I could but I was still tightly held by the bedclothes. Jayne pulled her head back and moved up. My face was scratched by the starch on her apron bib. She lifted herself to her knees then lifted one knee then the other as she pulled her apron, skirt and white petticoat from under them. She held the bundle bunched up to her waist then raised it higher. My eyes opened wide as I realised what she intended to do.

"No ..." I started to say as black tights over her blue cotton pantied crotch swamped my face. Jayne pressed forward and down hard over my nose and mouth and I was deprived of any chance of breathing. Her hands worked her skirt behind my head pulling my face deep into her. I felt her panties becoming damper as she puckered her lower lips. She eased back slightly allowing me to take a full breath and enjoy her natural perfume before crushing me back against her. She repeated this over and over until my senses were swimming with shortage of breath and the enjoyment of her scented warmth. Eventually she sat back on my chest and dragged her skirt off me. I suspected what was wrong with her uniform.

As she moved back she confirmed my suspicion.

"Was it tight for you in there?" Jayne asked.

I wanted to say that I knew how she had cheated but her hand covered my mouth pressing down hard.

"Simon. First, you are not allowed to say "No" to anything we do to you. Second, we do not want you to answer the question about how we have cheated on the uniform until after we have all finished this round on you. The other three will try to make you forget any answers you might have found. OK?"

I blinked. Jayne's hand was so firmly holding my mouth that I could not nod.

"I'll take that as agreement."

I looked away from her face and back under her skirt. Even through her tights, the hairs peeking out around the damp blue cotton panties matched her head. Jayne was a natural blonde.

"Like what you see?" she asked pulling her hand away from my mouth.

"Yes. Especially the blonde ha..." I was stopped in midflow as Jayne rammed her hips forward against my face. I was smothered again by damp tights and panties. She stroked her cotton slip around my head as I panicked about lack of air. There was no way that I could dislodge the seal of damp nylon and cotton over my face. I felt the pressure as my body fought for the air it was denied. At last she rocked backwards and I dragged breath into my protesting lungs. I panted as she brushed her lips over my gasping mouth and climbed off the bed.

CHAPTER 8 ALEXANDRA

Marie's face appeared.

"Are you OK, Simon?"

I nodded weakly.

"Jayne's gone off to change. When you are ready it is Alex's turn."

I realised that I had been unable to move my head to avoid Jayne's pantied muff. Although I could lift my head I could not turn it away. The pillow was moulded so that I was held as firmly as if my head had been locked into a smother box.

Marie's head withdrew. Alexandra's freckles replaced her. Alexandra was smiling at me. Was she going to make me "pay" for "bedraggled waifs"? I flinched as her hand moved towards my face.

"Don't worry, Simon, I won't hurt you. I promised Marie that I wouldn't."

I relaxed. Alexandra's hand stroked around my lips and a slim finger insinuated itself between my lips. I sucked it as she climbed on the bed. She slid her finger out.

"Do you like to suck?"

I nodded warily.

Alexandra straddled my body. She unpinned the bib of her apron and let it fall to her waist. Then she unbuttoned the bodice of her uniform dress and pulled the pink candy-striped material aside revealing a white cotton bra. Her freckled breasts bulged above it dangerously as she reached behind her back to unclasp the bra. Her breasts fell forward. They were freckled all over their upper side but creamy white below where the sun had not caught them. She squatted on all fours with her heavy breasts dangling over me.

She lowered a breast towards my waiting mouth, pulling back so that the partly erect nipple just brushed my lips. Then she swung the breast against my cheek with a hefty slap. While I vainly tried to reach her breasts with my lips she slapped the sides of my face with her swinging breasts. I felt as if I was losing a pillow fight as I was repeatedly buffeted by her soft globes.

Then the swinging stopped. A breast gently lowered into my mouth. I opened wide to accept the offering. My mouth was totally stuffed with breast but more pressed down covering my nose and eyes. I was breath-starved again and gagging on a massive mouthful. Alexandra propped herself on one hand while she held my head tightly against her. Before I reached the panic stricken state that Jayne's clamping muff had produced, Alexandra pulled away. After I'd taken a single breath her other breast gagged me into impotent silence. I was held for a few seconds before I was allowed to breathe again.

The two breasts spread either side of my face. My mouth was buried in her cleavage but she pressed a finger into her soft bosom to leave an airway to my nose. I rolled my eyes up towards her smiling face.

"Like them?" she asked.

I tried to speak into her cleavage but no sound came out. I blinked and extended my tongue to lick between her breasts.

"Mmm. Do some more."

She pulled away slightly. I slid my tongue over as much breast as I could reach. She moved around so that I could lick further. At last I'd covered the whole of her breasts. I nibbled tentatively at her nipples which were now standing fully erect.

Then her breasts moved away. She dropped her apron's bib across my face while she sat back and refastened her bra before buttoning up her bodice. Then her hands outlined my face through the apron before she stuffed my mouth full of soft white cotton.

"Your gag should give you my clue," she said before she pulled the apron out of my mouth. She repinned the creased bib to her dress then lifted her skirt.

"Now it is time for you to go diving again."

Her blue panties filled my vision contrasting with the white cotton petticoat and the black stockings. As she moved towards my face I was fascinated by a glimpse of the red hairs escaping around the gusset of her panties. They were an even brighter red than the hairs on her head. Alexandra rubbed her panties over my face without cutting off my breathing. I was able to appreciate the subtle scent of her sex which grew stronger as she rubbed. I rolled my tongue against the silky insides of her thighs and kissed whenever I could. Her panties became almost wet with the amount of her secretions as she pressed against me. I could have continued my confinement under her skirt for a long time but she uncovered me and her body moved down and away.

She kissed my lips saying: "Don't run away. I'll be back soon."

CHAPTER 9 GIANETTA

Marie was back.

"Still surviving? It is Gianetta's turn now. I've told her to be gentle but she doesn't always listen. I'll be here to stop things if she gets too carried away."

"Me? I wouldn't!" Gianetta protested.

"You would. We promised not to hurt Simon. We won't even if I have to drag you off him."

"OK, Marie, I get the message loud and clear."

Gianetta's black hair swept over my eyes. She swung it clear before her tongue thrust deep into my mouth probing and poking everywhere. Her tongue seemed as wriggly as an eel as she raped my mouth. Then she changed tempo and her tongue moved slowly and deliberately. It came out of my mouth and wandered all over my face even tickling inside my ears before her teeth nibbled my earlobes.

Gianetta's hair was sweeping over my face as her tongue explored. The black hair was not as fine and silky as Jayne's blonde curtain but there was so much of it, wonderfully smooth and glossy. My head was completely covered with her scented tresses.

She rolled about my body as she used her tongue. Each time she moved there was a rustle from her clothing. I could feel that her apron was heavily starched like Jayne's but why did Gianetta's clothing make so much more noise? I soon found out.

Gianetta straddled my shoulders and flipped up her skirt and layers of taffeta petticoats. She brushed my face with her petticoats over and over again before leaning forward and burying my head in them. Her hands wrapped them around me, constantly moving and deafening me with the repeated rustle. With my head hidden inside the sensuous fabrics and pinned between her stockinged legs I felt myself becoming erect and there was nothing I could do about it.

Gianetta stopped just before I came. She lifted her petticoats high, showing me her blue panties. They seemed such a contrast to the feel of her petticoats that I regained my composure. Voluminous blue cotton panties did not fit with Gianetta's image as a sultry Mediterranean siren. I didn't laugh but her impact was lost. She swamped me in blue cotton and I had to grab a breath whenever she let me but her moment had been missed. Finally she held my head deep between her legs. Her female scent was strong and exhilarating but I would rather have had her mouth and raven tresses than be lost between her legs. I had to pant for breath when Gianetta dismounted. Despite bringing me closer to a climax she had not had as much overall impact on me as Jayne or Alexandra. I would like to have more of Gianetta's wandering tongue. She had not displaced the effect of the other two.

"Was I too noisy, Simon?" she asked. "That's my slip of a clue."

Yes, she had made a slip. She had not realised which of her actions had affected me most.

CHAPTER 10 MARIE

Marie's face appeared again.

"Only me left now, Simon. The others are changing for the next act. Are you ready for me?"

Yes, I was ready for Marie. Her voice still thrilled me. Why did Marie's voice have such an effect?

Marie lay on the bed beside me. Her head was at a higher level on the pillow looking down at me. A hand gently traced the outline of my face.

"Did you expect anything like this, Simon?" Marie asked quietly.

"No. I expected to be asked to do the washing up, to fix some DIY problems, even to do the ironing, but not this."

"Are you disappointed?"

"Disappointed! No! I've had a wonderful time so far ..."

"We haven't finished with you yet, by a long way." Marie interrupted. "We haven't gone very far. You haven't even wet the sheets, have you?"

I blushed.

"Have you?" she insisted.

"No. But I came close once."

"I know. Gianetta's swishy petticoats nearly caused an eruption, didn't they?"

"How did you know?"

"I've been watching you all the time. You started to arch your back just before Gianetta panty-smothered you. If she had been aware just how close you were she would not have stopped until you were drained. What stopped you?"

"Should I tell you? Shouldn't I tell Gianetta rather than you?"

"I would not recommend telling Gianetta anything that helps her to seduce you. She does fairly well without any hints, don't you think? So what was it? You can tell me. I won't tell her."

I felt that I could trust Marie. I don't know why. Maybe it was her voice or perhaps that she had not attacked me as soon as she got on the bed.

"It was her panties."

"Her panties?"

"Yes. The blue cotton panties seemed so out of place with Gianetta's role as a man eater. They are more like a schoolgirl's passion killers than anything I'd expect Gianetta to wear."

"That would amuse her. She didn't want to wear them. We had a hard time persuading her to change only one item on the 1950s uniform. That is my clue to you. Each of us has only one change from the regulations."

"Then I can guess what item you have changed."

"You can? Are you sure, Simon?"

"Yes, Marie, I am. I'd even bet on it."

"You would? You lost your last bet, remember?"

I remembered very well but I hadn't cared whether I had lost that bet or not. This one might be important.

"I know that I lost the bet about the bed but I expected to."

"OK. What is the stake this time?"

"If I win, I want to take you out for an evening."

"Me?"

"Yes, Marie, you."

"I won't accept that stake."

"Why not?" I was worried now. I wanted Marie. I liked the others but I was finding I had more interest in her.

"Because you don't need to bet. I accept your invitation."

She leant over and kissed me lightly on the lips, then continued:

"If you win your bet, I'll make a special dinner just for the two of us."

"And if I lose ...?"

"You will have share the meal with whoever else is in the flat that evening. There would be at least one other of us. But if you win - then just you and me."

"OK. That seems a reasonable exchange. Shall I tell you what is different about your uniform?"

"Yes."

I paused for a few seconds. Marie looked down at me.

"I expect to have an introduction to your panties very shortly."

Marie nodded, a smile beginning on her face.

"And those panties will NOT be regulation blue cotton ones."

She flung her arms around my head and kissed me hard. Then she whispered in my ear "You've won the bet. Want to see?"

Before I could answer she straddled my shoulders lifting her skirt and petticoat. I looked between her legs at a pair of glossy black silk French knickers.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers