The Practice Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers

Marie tensed her vagina around my tool.

"I am, aren't I, Simon?"

"Yes. You have my complete attention."

"Not quite. This part isn't at attention yet."

"Have a heart. It does take a few minutes."

"Oh well. I suppose I can make you the dessert course at dinner but until dinner's ready I'm not letting go."

Marie squeezed me again.

Gianetta laughed.

"I don't think you need any more lessons from me, Marie."

"Thank you, teacher. Now please leave the pupil to practise. It is the only way to sustain my improvement.

Gianetta kissed me again.

"I'll leave you to my pupil's practice session, Simon. Enjoy it."

She stood up and left for the kitchen.

CHAPTER 16 MARIE AND THE SHOWER

Marie contracted her muscles around me again and again leaning forward and stroking her hands across my chest.

"Paul." Marie's sultry contralto brought me out of my blissful reverie. "Paul." she said again.

"Yes, Marie."

"Gianetta always underestimates the time it takes to finish her cooking. If you want, you have time for a shower. I like this position but you might want to clean up before dinner. What do you say?"

What should I say? Marie was holding my reviving erection inside her. That I liked but I was drenched in sweat. I didn't want her to dismount yet a shower had attraction as well.

"I like it as I am but ..."

"... but it would be pleasant to cool off? I'll understand. This won't be your only chance with me. I'll make your mind up for you."

After a final contraction Marie climbed off me and released me from my bonds. She helped me to stand up and led me by the hand to the bathroom.

"Marie?"

"Yes Simon."

"I left a bag in the hall. Could you get it for me, please?"

"Of course. Stay there."

I adjusted the shower to the right temperature. I peeled off the condom and dropped it in the waste container next to the toilet.

Marie returned with my bag which clinked as she put it down.

"In there I have four bottles of wine that I bought in France. Some of them might go with dinner. Can you take them to the others, please?"

"Yes, Simon, but then I'm going to wash your back. I won't be long."

She wasn't. I had just stepped under the shower when her hands reached my back. She washed it with a flannel as I washed my front. I was about to wash between my legs when I was startled. Marie had got there first! Her hands cupped my assets and gently stroked round them. She turned me to face her. She was totally naked except for a shower cap. She got into the shower with me.

"Your turn, Simon. I've washed you. Now you wash me."

My hands were trembling as I did as I was told. She pressed against me so I had to reach round her to wash her back. When I had finished her back she turned it to me. I washed her front. Her nipples tickled my hands. She briefly clamped her legs around my hand as I washed between them.

The shower lasted only a few minutes yet I remember every second of it. Even the towelling down afterwards was erotic. Every touch of her hands made me shudder. My hands were exploring her body as delicately as I could until she clamped them tight over her breasts.

I dressed in my spare underpants. Marie was fully dressed again nearly as quickly. She wore a bra, panties and her blue uniform dress. As I watched her, she commented:

"The advantage of today's uniform is that it is much quicker to get on and off. Dressing in all the older uniforms took much longer. It wasn't easy to have a quickie - unless you left your panties off and flipped the skirt up. You couldn't even do that with the hobble skirt. Perhaps that is why the fashion didn't last long. What do you think, Simon?"

"I am having difficulty thinking about anything with you around."

Marie kissed me.

"If you are going to eat your dinner you will need to get your mind working. Put this on."

She passed me a long cotton towelling robe. I wrapped it around me. She took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

CHAPTER 17 DINNER

The kitchen was a large room. One end was the working area. The other end had a large table with six chairs. The table was laid with cutlery, glasses and the two bottles of red wine had been opened. There were fresh warm rolls in a bread basket. On five of the chairs there was a white garment draped over the chair back. In the working area Gianetta was shrouded in steam as she rinsed something with boiling water. Jayne was stirring a large saucepan while Alexandra was ladling soup into bowls. All three were now dressed in modern uniform shift dresses.

Marie sat me at the head of the table, pulling the white garment off the chair.

"Gianetta's meals can be messy to eat. So we always protect our clothing. I don't want my white robe soiled, so I'll put this on you."

She wrapped the garment around me. It was a high necked apron, very plain and functional. She buttoned it at the back of my neck and tied the waist, covering me from neck to well below my knees. Then Marie put her own apron on.

Aleaxandra brought the soup and enveloped herself in her apron. Then Gianetta and Jayne followed although Gianetta seemed distracted, watching the other end of the kitchen.

The soup was red, presumably tomato. As the others started, I took an experimental sip. Tomato soup it was, yet not like any I'd tasted before. There were hints of herbs and a touch of garlic. I filled my spoon and prepared to enjoy.

"Like it, Simon?" Gianetta asked.

I swallowed.

"Yes, Gianetta. Is it yours?"

Jayne replied for her.

"Yes, Simon. The whole meal is by Gianetta. Alex and I were just the unskilled assistants. She even made the rolls."

I tried one. As I broke it there was the scent of warm bread.

"See. I can do things in the kitchen as well as with silk panties," said Gianetta.

I choked on a piece of roll. Marie patted my back.

"You are wonderful, Gianetta," I spluttered.

"I know. At least Simon appreciates my talents."

The other three snorted in derision.

"Don't overdo it, Gianetta," said Jayne. "We know you can cook. So can we."

"Bah!" exclaimed Gianetta "You three cook English food. That is no way to feed a dog."

That led to an impassioned but friendly argument. I continued to enjoy the soup and rolls as the four of them debated the merits of different cuisines. What was apparent was that the four of them were so used to each other that they could say anything without causing offence.

The argument gradually subsided as the soup was finished. Gianetta and Jayne brought the next course. This was Spaghetti Bolognaise with a side salad. Gianetta served the spaghetti with aplomb, separating the mass easily. Jayne served the Bolognaise sauce. I could see why the aprons were necessary. The spaghetti strands were nearly a metre long; the sauce was a dark red rich oily texture. A spill on delicate clothing would leave a permanent stain. The aprons we were wearing were made of heavy cotton which could be washed at a high temperature. I tried to edge closer to the table and found that Marie had tied my apron to the chair. Marie smiled at me.

"Anything wrong, Simon?"

"No." I replied. If she'd tied me to the chair she must have a reason. I tasted the wine I'd brought. It had survived the journey well. Although not expensive in France it was better than most of the wines sold in English supermarkets.

I managed to eat all my spaghetti without a single stain on the whiteness of my apron. The others had either been less careful as red marks showed on all of them.

Jayne brought the final course which was Italian ice-cream. Again I suspected that Gianetta had made it. I looked enquiringly at her.

She answered my unspoken question.

"Yes, Simon. I made the ice-cream as well."

"Thank you, Gianetta, for a wonderful meal." I said.

"I'm glad you liked it."

CHAPTER 18 RULES AND CONDITIONS

As the others finished eating I felt a growing sense of tension among them. They had planned something else for me, that I was almost certain about, but what.

Marie wiped my mouth with a damp flannel and untied my apron.

"Come on," she said "back to the sitting room."

This time I was placed between Jayne and Alexandra. Marie and Gianetta sat on the mattress.

"We promised you a meal," said Jayne "you've had one. We have had some enjoyment from you as well but the evening isn't quite finished. We set you a puzzle earlier on."

I started to speak but Jayne's hand covered my mouth.

"Not yet, Simon. We don't want it to be too easy. You will have to answer in a slightly more awkward position. Please lie down on the mattress."

I lay down between Gianetta and Marie. Jayne and Alexandra joined us on the mattress.

"OK, Simon, you will be asked to say in which way we were not wearing the correct 1950s uniform earlier this evening. We know that you have guessed and told Marie what was different about her uniform. Just to give you an idea of what you have to do, Marie will start. Marie?"

Marie straddled my chest with her knees beside my ears. Jayne continued:

"In a moment, Marie will start. When you can breathe, you have to say her name and what was different about her uniform. She will try to stop you saying the answers. After three minutes Marie will be replaced by another one of us. If you have not made the answer clear, or if the answer is wrong, you will have to endure until you get it right. During the changeover you must not speak. Then you have to say for the next person, which of us it is, AND what was different about her uniform. If you get the name wrong ... you will suffer more. This will continue until you have named all four of us correctly and what was different about each uniform. The four of us can come in any order. If you are under one of us that you have already given the correct answer for then you must say only the name. Is that clear?"

"Yes, I think so. I have to name the woman, then the difference in the uniform. If I am sure that I am right, then next time I say only the name. I assume this goes on until I have all four correct answers?"

"Yes, Simon. Once you have named all four of us correctly and the uniform details the game will stop. One more thing. It could be too easy so you will be blindfolded throughout."

Alexandra pulled a silk scarf from her uniform pocket and blindfolded me.

CHAPTER 19 ANSWERING UNDER PRESSURE

"OK, Simon." Jayne said "The first one is Marie. We won't cheat. It IS Marie. You have to say her name and what was different about her uniform. You start when I blow a whistle like this."

She blew a football referee's whistle loudly.

Marie's pantied muff ground hard into my face. I felt the others straddle me as well. I had all four of them astride me from my face to my ankles. I couldn't breathe against Marie's pressure. The whistle that had been so loud before sounded very faintly now through the blood pounding in my head and the nylon covered legs clamped against my ears.

Marie relaxed her hold slightly. I took a gasp of breath and said "Ma" before my mouth was sealed again. This was not going to be easy.

The next couple of times that she let me breathe I just filled my lungs. The third time I twisted my head violently to one side and yelled "Marie!" before her hands forced my head straight back into her panties. Would Marie let me do it again?

Her hands were holding my head. Twisting would not work next time. I heaved up with my head and yelled "Panties!" into her muff before Marie banged her hips down again. After that thrust her pressure eased and she caressed rather than smothered me.

I had succeeded with Marie. For the next one I had to identify the woman from the few clues I might have. Could I remember which uniform change went with whom? It had seemed easy at the time. Now that I was fighting for every breath it wasn't easy any more. And how would I say the longer names in the short time? "Marie" and "Jayne" were possible but "Gianetta" and "Alexandra"?

For the rest of the three minutes under Marie I concentrated on breathing when she let me. And yes! I was enjoying being face-sat by Marie. If she had another turn I would only have to say "Marie" and then lie back and savour her.

When the changeover came I had no hint from the clothing. The dress and panties felt exactly the same as Marie's but dry. My mouth and Marie's excitement had dampened her panties.

Blindfolded as I was I could not tell the hair colour which would have made my task very easy. As the legs clamped round me the only clue I had was that they were softer and larger than Marie's. That eliminated Jayne. Were Alexandra's legs softer than Gianetta's? I was fairly sure they were so this could be Alexandra. I savoured the scent of her panties. It was more delicate than I remember Gianetta's and without the musky overtones. So Alexandra it is!

Now I had to remember the uniform discrepancy. Marie had worn French knickers. Gianetta had noisy taffeta petticoats. Jayne? What was different about Jayne?

I was really suffering under Alexandra. Her softer body was sealing my mouth and nose much tighter than Marie had done. Or had Marie been kind to me? It hadn't felt like it at the time but Alexandra was preventing me from doing anything but concentrate on breathing when I could.

Tighter? That rang a bell in my pounding head. I was held tighter. It wasn't Alexandra that had held me tight. It was Jayne who had worn tights!

Someone lower down on my body shifted position which threw Alexandra's concentration. I took the gift and yelled "Alexandra!" but I paid for it by being ground against the mattress with empty lungs.

What had Alex done to me? She had more flesh than the other three and ... she had stuffed my mouth full of freckled breast. I thought hard. My three minutes must be nearly up. If I could I would have scratched my head while I tried to think.

That did it. Jayne's apron had scratched me. Alex's hadn't. Her apron wasn't starched. I had to say it NOW. I couldn't face another session under Alex. She was starving me of air. I braced my arms and heaved upwards. Alexandra began to topple sideways. Before she could reposition herself I yelled "No starch! Apron!" and then gasped as Alexandra lifted herself off because her three minutes were up. I had just made it in time.

I would still have to face Alexandra again unless I got the other two exactly right and within the three minutes. I had already been face-sat for six minutes and had another six to go. Wonderful as these women were, another twelve minutes ground into their pussies would finish me. If I got it wrong again, another twelve ... too much.

A slimmer pair of legs clasped my head. This might be difficult. It must be either Gianetta or Jayne. I thought I could tell them apart from their sexual scent but this was familiar. The weight was right but the scent?

I was swamped by damp panties for at least half of the three minutes before I noticed that they had been damp when they first smothered me. What had Jayne said? "... in any order." That was why I couldn't tell whether the damp panties smothering me were Jayne's or Gianetta's. This caressing muff was Marie's.

She must have thought that I had been confused by her because she let me breathe too long. Long enough to blurt out "Marie". I felt her muscles tense around me in what? Irritation that I hadn't been fooled? Or encouragement? The next time she let me breathe I kissed the inside of her thigh. A hand came down to stroke my forehead. Marie it was.

I was ready when Marie climbed off. It could be any of them next. The panties were dry. Great! One of the two remaining. I tasted the scent carefully. I was sure that Gianetta's scent would be more obvious than this one. The legs writhed around my head and pulled me deep but I was sure. As the body was lifted I said "Jayne". There was a sigh from above me. Jayne pulled me tight against her, even tighter than she had before. She held me there until my face was turning purple. I think one of the others rescued me by getting Jayne to let go. I gulped in air, unable to speak. The next time Jayne clamped my head she was gentler and held me for a shorter time. On the next breath I managed to whisper "Tights". After that Jayne was much less aggressive. I enjoyed the last minute under her almost as much as I had enjoyed being under Marie.

Damp panties again! Now I had a choice of three. The weight was too light and the muscles too firm for Alexandra. Would they have put Jayne straight back on me? Jayne at the end of her three minutes had been nearly as gentle as Marie. How could I tell them apart? Then a hand reached for my head. Only Marie had done that. I risked it. "Ma" I said but she was too quick for me to finish. She may be gentle but she was playing to win.

I let myself relax through the next two breathing spaces. On the third I waited until I felt the leg muscles tense. I thrust my whole body upwards and all four bodies wobbled. "Marie" I said as she fought to keep her balance.

How long would I have to wait for Gianetta? According to the rules set by Jayne I could be face-sat for ever by only three. Surely they wouldn't be that unfair?

When Marie climbed off, my face was thrilled by the slither of silk. Now what? Gianetta in silk panties or had one of the others changed? The panties were dry but they would be if one of them had changed. I waited until the body above me began to respond to the situation. The scent became stronger. Now I knew they were playing fair. This was Gianetta.

All I had to do was say her name and the uniform difference. I had a problem. Gianetta's silk panties were full and loose. When she pulled away her panties stuck across my mouth and nose. The first time I tried to say her name the panties ballooned into my mouth on the in-breath. Her name was lost in the splutter as I tried to push the silk out.

The next time I breathed in deeply through my nose. Then I blew out "Gianetta" from my mouth. Gianetta's reaction was fierce. She ground down on my face and her hands grabbed my ears. She pulled my ears until my eyes were watering against my blindfold. I shook my head as hard as I could to dislodge her grip. I even thought about using my teeth - I was that desperate.

My time was nearly up but Gianetta relaxed too soon. "Taffeta" I yelled into the silk.

Gianetta pushed my head in for a last few seconds and then she rolled off me. The others followed and my blindfold was removed. I blinked in the sudden light. Jayne wiped the tears from my eyes.

CHAPTER 20 CHOICES AND GOODNIGHT KISSES

"Congratulations, Simon, you had all the answers right." Jayne said "We had a bet among ourselves that you wouldn't. If you had failed or we had to stop because you were suffering too much then your evening would have ended now. But you didn't fail. So the evening isn't finished."

I must have looked apprehensive. I'm not sure my face could stand much more.

Jayne laughed. "Don't worry, Simon. You have done everything we asked you to do, for which we thank you. Now you are free to make your own decisions. So here are your choices. First, you can say goodnight to us and leave with our thanks for letting us have an enjoyable evening. Second, and this is because you succeeded answering our riddle, you can choose to spend the night on the practice bed. If you choose that, then you can also choose one of us to share the bed with you."

I started to speak but Jayne held up her hand.

"I haven't finished yet. You can stay on the practice bed alone, but if you choose one of us, then she will also have a free choice. She can ask that you are immobile in the bed and she is on top of the bed outside the bedclothes. She can be in the bed with you but with both of you immobile. Or she can choose to be with you as if it is a normal bed. If she chooses the last, it is still up to her, NOT you, to decide how you and she spend the night. If you do not accept her choice and try to go further than she wants to go then you will suffer for it."

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers