The Practice Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

I nodded.

"So, it is your choice."

I looked at the four women kneeling around my body. They looked expectantly at me. Jayne spoke again.

"I'll go through the choices one by one, Simon. Do you want to leave now?"

"No." I replied. All four of them visibly relaxed.

"Thank you, Simon." said Gianetta, "So we weren't too much of an ordeal?"

"No, Gianetta. You four have been an experience I will want to remember for ever."

"Next choice, Simon." said Jayne, "Do you want one of us to be with you on the practice bed?"

"Yes." I said. I reached my hand out to Marie who grabbed it eagerly. "Although it is difficult for me to choose one because all four of you have done so much for me this evening, I choose Marie. I hope that the rest of you will accept my apologies for expressing a preference."

"Do you want Marie to state her terms for sharing the night with you?" Jayne asked.

"No. I trust Marie and will take whatever she offers. Whichever one of you I had chosen, I would have trusted her. I trusted all four of you when I came here tonight knowing I would lose the bet. Nothing that has happened this evening has made me regret giving you that trust."

"Now, flatmates, can I have Simon?" Marie asked mock plaintively.

"Not until we have said goodnight to him properly," replied Jayne. "Come on, ladies, get in position for Simon's good night kiss."

What did she mean by that? All four stood up and went to the practice bed. They sat along one side of it just resting on its edge. Marie beckoned to me. I got up and went over to them. Alexandra took my hand and said:

"This is a sign of approval for a flatmate's boyfriend. We rarely do it but this evening you have shown courtesy and restraint. So we all want two good night kisses each. The first ..."

She flung her arms round my neck and kissed me hard. Then she passed me to Jayne, to Gianetta and last to Marie. When Marie had finished she drew back with her arms still resting on my shoulders.

"Now you have to start again with Alexandra. This time YOU do the kissing."

Marie slid off the bed and pushed me backwards. Then she stood aside. I blinked in surprise. The three women sitting on the bed had hitched their uniform dresses up revealing their naked bushes. Marie led by the hand to Alexandra.

"Kneel!" Marie ordered.

"Please say hello to my red bush, Simon," Alexandra asked.

I dropped to my knees as fast as I could. I didn't need Marie's guiding hand on my head. My face found its own way. Alexandra twined her fingers in my hair as I kissed and tongued my way through the bright red hair. Soon, too soon, Alexandra pulled my head out.

Jayne's silky blonde muff appeared before my eyes. She used two hand around my head to pull me in. She writhed as I licked between her legs.

"Goodnight, Simon," Jayne said as she pulled me from between her legs.

Then I met Gianetta's black curls. Her scent was still stronger than the others but intoxicating. She wrapped her legs around my head for a few seconds.

"That's twice at least that I have fed you this evening, Simon. Do you like my "cooking"?"

"Yes, Gianetta. Thank you ..."

I might have said something else but Marie's brown curls cut me short. Her hands stroked around my head as I explored as much as I could. When she pulled me back from her bush I found that I was the meat in a four woman sandwich with four bushes surrounding me at eye level. They hugged each other, pressing in against me. Then three of them withdrew and left the room leaving me with my head held against Marie's navel.

"Well, Simon, are you ready for the practice bed again?"

"Yes, Marie, but have you decided on the conditions ...?"

Marie's kiss answered me. Still locked together we climbed into the bed.

For the rest of that night we practised.

I'll never forget The Practice Bed. How does it work? I know but I promised not to tell. I wouldn't want to spoil the fun for the next set of student nurses and if I did tell, Marie and her friends would make me suffer. So ... it will remain a secret.

THE END

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers