The Practice Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers

The knickers gradually slid towards my face slowly but implacably. They filled my field of vision and then blotted out the light as my head was gently held against them. They were so light that I could feel the individual hairs of Marie's bush and the gradual parting of her lips. My tongue pushed the silk between her lips and then her legs wrapped behind my head, clamping me in place as she rocked her full weight forward. My nose sank deep into her.

The black silk covered the whole of my face sticking like a second skin. Until she unlocked her legs I was unable to move or to breathe. I held my breath as long as I could but then I shook my head. Marie released me at once. I panted much harder than I had under Jayne but I wanted more. It wasn't the French knickers. It was Marie and Marie's scent. My face seemed to belong deep between Marie's legs. I wanted to be there again. I moved my head as close as I could.

"You want more?" she asked.

"Yes, please, Marie."

I got more. Her legs whipped round me like striking snakes. I was jammed deep against her and held tightly. I hadn't had time to prepare so I was starved of breath almost at once. I held on as best I could but Marie relaxed her pressure just before I had to ask. I gulped once or twice before she struck again. Marie kept pulling me into her sex and letting me go just before I passed out. Each time I came close, so close, to a climax but Marie was reading my body like an expert. I was drifting away into a blissful dream of scented imprisonment when Marie drew further back leaving me covered by her skirt. I vaguely heard voices above me then Marie pulled her skirt off me.

"It is time for a coffee break. Are you ready for one?" she asked.

Coffee? I thought. What did I want with coffee? I wanted to drown in Marie not coffee. I shook my head.

"You are getting a break anyway," said Jayne's voice far away "Marie has been taking more than her fair share. She has had you for as long as the rest of us put together. We need you in good working order for the next part of this evening's programme."

Marie climbed off me, revealing the heads of the other three.

What was the next part? Could I stand much more?

INTERVAL

CHAPTER 11 BREAK FOR COFFEE

Jayne spoke first.

"We are letting you get up now, Simon. Remember you have to do whatever we want this evening. That is the result of losing your bet."

"Yes, Jayne, I know."

As Jayne spoke and I replied I felt the pressure of the bedclothes gradually slackening. Jayne pulled at the sheet. To the other side Alexandra untucked the bedclothes. Then they whipped the sheet and blankets off me. The sudden draught made me shiver.

"Cold, Simon?" Alexandra asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe it is the change from being covered to being exposed that made me shiver."

"We can't have you shivering, can we?" Alexandra asked the others who chorused "No!"

"So we'll make sure you don't get cold. We'll wrap a sheet around you to keep you warm. Roll over to one side, Simon." That was an order from Alexandra.

I rolled towards her. I felt a sheet pushed against my back. Alexandra pushed me towards Jayne who held me while the sheet was pulled through. Then four pairs of hands wrapped the sheet around me and tucked me in until only my head was showing. How they did it I do not know, I was wrapped so tightly that I couldn't get out and all they had used was a large sheet.

The four of them picked me up as a bundle and carried me over to a settee where they propped me up. Jayne sat beside me with her arm around my shoulder. The other three left the room.

"I was set up again, wasn't I, Jayne?" I asked.

"Of course you were. We are sneaky and devious. Haven't you noticed?"

"Yes, I suppose I have, but I don't mind. You are just playing with me, aren't you?"

"I suppose we are," Jayne replied then became more serious, "But we are also having a farewell celebration. This is the last time we'll be together and able to do the things we did as students. Next week we start changing shifts and we are unlikely to be free all at the same time without a lot of planning. The trip to France was the last weekend we had available."

"So I'm an excuse for a party?"

"No, Simon, we are doing this to you because we like you, and we wanted to say "Thank you" to you. This evening would not have been possible without your co-operation. You walked into our trap with your eyes wide open, didn't you?"

"Yes. I knew I'd lose the bet. You four were too confident. Has any man ever won?"

"Yes. Several men have but only when the student nurses tried it before they were ready. If the bed isn't perfectly made then the man can get out fairly easily. We four have had too much time with the practice bed. Your chance of success was effectively nil. But you knew that."

"Yes, I did."

"So you trusted us. We liked that. We discussed what we would do this evening and decided to make it enjoyable for all of us, including you. You have enjoyed it so far, haven't you?"

"Yes, Jayne. I wasn't prepared for everything but I'll never, never forget this evening."

"It isn't over yet. After the coffee break there is Act Two. Have you noticed that we have changed?"

I looked down Jayne's body.

"I can see that you are wearing a very long full skirted dress. Marie hadn't changed but Gianetta and Alexandra also had floor length skirts, not as full as yours. I had only a brief glimpse of them before they left me here."

"We aren't fully dressed yet. You'll find out after the coffee."

Marie came back. She was dressed in present day nurse's uniform. She had a short sleeved blue dress belted with a silver buckle, but the whole effect was very simple and practical.

"No coffee yet?" Marie asked.

"It's coming!" said Alexandra as she came from the kitchen.

I looked at her. Her grey striped dress seemed to have a train behind her, dragging over the floor.

Gianetta brought the coffee on a tray. Gianetta's dress was similar to Alexandra's but the skirt was slimmer without a train.

Jayne pulled hard at the sheet, unwrapped my upper body and released my hands and arms.

"There you are, Simon. You can handle your own cup. As soon as I've drunk mine I have to finish dressing for Act Two."

"We will have to be quicker about Act Two than we were about Act One or the dinner will be overdone."

"OK, Gianetta. We know." Jayne replied. "You should have time when it is Marie's turn."

"Not if she takes as long as she did in Act One." Gianetta retorted.

"All right, Gianetta. I'll be good this time," Marie answered.

CHAPTER 12 SCENE CHANGE

The coffee break had not been long. Jayne had gulped hers quickly and went into the bedroom followed by Marie. Gianetta sat beside me.

"I really am worried about the timing of dinner, Simon. I take a pride in my cooking."

I nodded. What could I say?

Gianetta took my cup away and kissed me.

"Alex? Shall we get it now?"

She and Alexandra pushed the practice bed back against the wall then left the room, returning seconds later with a double mattress which they put on the floor.

"Simon. Lie down on the mattress, please, after we have spread your sheet on it."

I stood up, unwrapped the sheet and gave it to Gianetta. She and Alexandra fitted the sheet to the mattress. I sat down on the mattress and stretched out.

ACT TWO

CHAPTER 13 JAYNE

"Jayne?" Gianetta called. "We are ready for you."

I turned my head towards the bedroom door. Jayne swept in in a very wide crinoline. Her long skirt had ballooned out to an enormous width. Over it she had a long white apron that extended over her shoulders with embroidered cap sleeves. Her blonde hair was covered by a deep poke bonnet. She was carrying an unlit hurricane lamp.

I laughed "Miss Florence Nightingale, I presume?"

"No, sir, just one of her followers," Jayne replied as she knelt down beside me in a billowing mountain of skirts. She handed her lamp to Gianetta and untied the bow holding her bonnet under her chin.

Jayne leant forward until her face was above mine. She passed the ribbons of her bonnet behind my neck and pulled. Her face came closer towards me and my face entered the front of her bonnet. She opened her lips and we kissed. The ribbons were tied behind my head so that we were fixed with our lips in contact. We kissed hungrily for a long time before other hands untied the bonnet and lifted Jayne away from me.

"There were advantages in these bonnets, Simon,"

"I can appreciate them now, Jayne."

"Now for the next part of my scene. Ladies, if you please?"

My arms and legs were grabbed. Jayne stood up and deliberately stepped astride my body. Her crinoline swept over the whole of me.

My arms were spread out horizontally. Each wrist was tied to the lowest hoop of Jayne's crinoline with wide ribbons. My ankles, slightly apart, were tied to the same hoop. I felt this because I could not see under the dome of her heavy skirt. I was suddenly aware that Jayne was kneeling down. She sat on my chest. I felt that her legs were in soft pantaloons. Then I gasped as she moved up my body. Her pantaloons had nothing between them but silky skin and that skin was sliding towards my face!

Her bush brushed over my chin and then settled over my mouth. I writhed in my bonds as a small protest but my tongue was reaching out to enjoy what was presented to it. I licked and rolled my tongue around. This taste was much better than coffee.

Jayne's crinolined skirt heaved around me as she ground my face between her legs.

All too soon Jayne lifted off me and stood up. I was still attached to her crinoline and completely hidden under her skirt. Hands reached in to release my wrists and ankles from Jayne's crinoline but I was retied. My ankles were lashed together and my hands were tied to my sides with a ribbon circling my waist. Jayne stepped off me and I saw four faces smiling down at me.

"Did you like being under my crinoline?"

"Yes," I whispered.

That was greeted with delighted giggles.

"See you later, Simon. Over to you, Alex."

CHAPTER 14 ALEXANDRA

"Hello again, Simon. You should have realised by now that we are giving you a historical fashion parade of nurses' uniforms. We started of with the 1950s. Jayne was mid-Victorian. I think all of us could have played some interesting games under our crinolines particularly as knickers were optional. I am going to dress as the 1890s but I have to strip my lower half first. You won't mind will you?"

"No," I said expectantly, "I won't mind."

I won't mind - I'd like it but what could I say?

Alexandra unbuttoned her skirt and petticoat at the waist and dropped them to the floor revealing pantaloons like those I had felt under Jayne's crinoline. They were just two tubular legs tied to a waistband. They left her red bush bare. My eyes nearly popped out to the amusement of the others.

"Yes, Simon, I am a natural redhead. But you knew that already. Do you like it?"

Alexandra wriggled her fingers through her pubic hair.

"Yes ... " I gulped.

"That's a shame because you are going to enjoy a different part of me. Marie?"

Marie lifted me to a kneeling position. I felt something cradling the back of my head and sweeping down my back. It felt like Jayne's crinoline because I could feel stiffeners through the silk.

"In the 1890s the bustle was fashionable," Alexandra said.

She turned her back on me. She pushed her buttocks into my face. Marie or one of the others held my head as Alexandra buckled the waistband of her bustle. My face was forced into the crack between her cheeks. That was bad enough but other straps were tightened around my head pushing me down before a strap around the back of my neck tilted my face upwards. I was harnessed to her arse with my nose shoved into her puckered hole.

As the bustle was pressing my body to the back of her legs I could still see upwards to her waist. Then a heavy white silk slip dropped over me. I still was aware of light which was cut off as her heavy skirt covered everything.

I was breathing her scent. I was grateful that Alexandra was absolutely clean. If she wanted to fart I was in the direct line of fire. I could not hear anything around me through the layers of bustle, waist slip and skirt.

To my horror Alexandra started to walk. I was dragged along behind her. I tried to shuffle along on my knees but with my ankles tied I couldn't. My knees slithered over the carpet. Her buttocks waggled my face from side to side.

Alexandra turned sideways. I couldn't follow but hands around her skirt pulled me back in line. I felt something pushed against my back.

Alexandra sat down!

I was squashed between her soft buttocks and whatever piece of furniture was behind me. Her buttocks spread over me and cut off my breathing. She rocked backwards and forwards a few times before she stood up again.

I was aware of the light as her skirt was lifted. Her heavy slip uncovered me and hands unfastened the buckles on her bustle. I emerged red-faced to be held from falling by Marie.

Alexandra dropped her slip and skirt back in place before kneeling in front of me.

"Did you like my other assets, Simon?" she teased before kissing me. "I wanted to wear my bustle back to front but you had already met my red bush, hadn't you?"

"Only when covered by cotton passion killers, Alexandra," I gasped "Not as closely as I have been introduced to your other assets."

"I know how to use them, even if Gianetta thinks I don't do enough with them."

"I'm not sure I would survive much more intensive contact with them. I have enjoyed your assets so far. Thank you."

"Sure you don't want another session with my bustle?"

"Not now, thank you. I'd like to live until tomorrow."

Alexandra brushed her hand over the top of my head.

"You still have to survive Gianetta and Marie this evening. Perhaps I'll let you meet my naked bush another time."

"Yes, Simon, it's my turn next," Gianetta cut in. "Are you ready for me?"

"I'm not sure that I'll ever be ready for any of you four, but yes, Gianetta, I'm ready."

"See you later, Simon," Alexandra said, swinging her un-bustled train as she swept out of the room.

CHAPTER 15 GIANETTA

Marie was still holding me otherwise I would have fallen over. Gianetta walked in front of me. I looked up at her expectantly.

"Well, Simon, can you date my uniform?" she asked.

I looked at her dress's skirt which was much narrower than Jayne's or Alexandra's. Over it she wore a full length apron with a plain wide shouldered top.

"I think about 1910 or so."

"Good. Now what sort of skirt was fashionable then?"

"I have no idea. Straight ones?"

"No. They had a special name. You'll find out soon. Before that ..."

Gianetta unfastened her apron at the waist and moved very close.

She lifted the apron and pulled it down over me. Marie pushed me from behind. I fell against the open bodice of Gianetta's dress. Her breasts which were covered by a thin silk blouse. Marie's hands held my head in Gianetta's silken cleavage. Gianetta tied her apron again and wound her arms around my sheathed head. She wriggled her breasts in my face. They were unfettered by a bra. They were a wonderful combination of firm and yielding. She pushed them in from the sides cupping my face. Then she pushed an erect nipple between my lips. I sucked and nibbled as she pressed me tight against herself.

She moved me to the other nipple before she untied the apron and let me fall backwards into Marie's waiting arms.

"Now, with Marie's help, I'll show you what the skirt's name is."

Gianetta tugged her skirt and silk petticoat up. She sat down on the mattress and leant backwards. Marie lowered me forward between Gianetta's slightly spread legs. Gianetta took a last hitch at her skirt and exposed her white silk panties. Her hands guided my face to the gusset of her panties.

Gianetta's silk panties were so much better than the regulation cotton ones that she had worn for Act One. I didn't think I could survive unscathed this time. She arched her back and pulled her skirt and petticoat down over her buttocks but then she did not stop. She kept pulling until my head, shoulders and torso were tightly sheathed in her petticoat and skirt. When she couldn't reach any further Marie's hands continued to pull at the skirt.

"Now, Simon, this a hobble skirt. It restricts the wearer's stride. This one is adjustable with a strap just above the ankles. Marie will show you how it works."

Marie's hands were busy under the skirt. Then I felt the skirt tighten around me just below my tied wrists. I was bagged in Gianetta's skirt. Even if I had my hands free I could not have got out from this tight sheath of silk petticoat and heavyweight skirt.

Gianetta rolled us over so that I was underneath her. Her panties tightened across my face as her weight pushed down on me. Then she started rocking on me. I was thrust against her silk covered bush then released as she rocked back. I could feel her getting more and more aroused as she continued to rock. I, too, was getting aroused by her rhythmic movement. I tried to gasp as my underpants were pulled down - at the wrong time - on Gianetta's downward thrust. My gasp was stifled inside her.

Then Marie, it could only have been Marie, rolled a condom down my erect shaft. That soft touch was nearly my undoing. Apart from the enjoyment of my imprisonment against Gianetta's thrusting body, the soft touch of unseen irresistible hands was making me lose all my efforts at control.

I gasped against Gianetta's rapidly dampening panties. As she felt my warm breath she increased her pressure. My head swam with her scent, her taste, her thrusting weight. On a backwards rock Gianetta's hands slipped behind me head. Now I had no relief at all. I was tight against her at all times. I could not breathe.

Almost at my last breath Gianetta relented, allowing me a quick gasp. As she swallowed me again my condom covered erection was suddenly sheathed in a woman. Marie had impaled herself on me. That did it! I shuddered with an instant climax banging my head on the mattress and ramming my hips upwards lifting Marie up in the air. Above me Gianetta moaned. As I came she transferred her full weight to my face by bowing her body upwards.

Immediately afterwards Gianetta took her weight on her hands and lifted her bush so that I could breathe again. I sobbed for air through her damp panties. I felt so warm and satisfied with Marie still holding my diminishing erection and Gianetta pressed against me. We stayed in that position for what seem like hours of bliss but really could only have been a few minutes.

Marie's hands fumbled with the buckles of Gianetta's skirt. Once the skirt was loose, Gianetta pulled herself up and away from me. I slid out, covered in sweat. In the open I looked at Marie who was still astride my hips. She smiled at me.

"We decided that I'd get in on Gianetta's scene rather than have my own. I hope you don't mind?"

"Don't mind? You two are a devastating combination. I can't thank you two enough."

"I'm glad you included me in your thanks, Simon," said Gianetta.

She lay beside me and pulled my head to her breasts.

"I had the hardest work to do," she mock-complained "Rocking like that is a strain on the back muscles. All Marie had to do was drop herself at the right time. It was the right time, wasn't it?"

"It was. I couldn't have stayed conscious much longer. I was smothered by your silk panties."

"They are much better than cotton, aren't they?" Gianetta teased.

"Yes, and you ..."

"I what?"

"You perform wonders when wearing silk." I finished.

Gianetta stroked my cheek.

"Thank you, Simon. We aim to please. Now I must leave you with Marie. I have to finish the dinner. We have timed it just about right. I think Marie can keep you amused for the next few minutes. She is holding part of you that guarantees that you will stay put, isn't she?"

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers