The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
674 Followers

Carol's nervous brown eyes flitted to Allison's eldest daughter Courtney, the stunning blonde cheerleader a younger version of her mother. Carol was sure that if one could see 20 years into the future and the year 2008, then Courtney would be the autocratic leader of the Pine Tree Park PTA.

The Johnson family were certainly polar opposites of the O'Dea family as they made their way across the lawn in a tidy, orderly fashion. However Dennis's facial expression showed concern as Courtney moved to one side and clutched her tummy, grimacing in pain.

Allison also noticed her elder daughter's discomfort. "Are you okay, Courtney?"

Courtney breathed heavily. "Yeah Mom, I'm fine, just a passing cramp I think."

Dennis looked as worried as if World War Three had been declared and pulled Allison to one side. "Um, is Courtney okay?"

"Yes, I think she should be fine," said Allison, watching as their cheerleader daughter saw her handsome jock boyfriend Jeff approaching, dressed in his football jacket and jeans and went towards him. Brad, likewise dressed in his football jacket and jeans followed his twin, other cheerleaders and jocks from the senior year who were there early to help set up. This was the alpha group of Pine Tree Park School Class of 1988, the same group Allison and Dennis had belonged to in the Class of 1964.

Watching their eldest daughter, they again noticed Courtney clutch her stomach, and Dennis looked most uncomfortable. "Are you sure she's okay? It's not her um, ah ..." Dennis's voice trailed away, the man unable to speak about the subject that made him most uncomfortable in life.

"Relax Dennis, it's not that," Allison assured her husband.

Dennis smiled nervously. "Oh, good then."

Allison had to look the other way to mask her amusement. Dennis by virtue of having been born with one X and one Y chromosome had obviously never had a period himself, but had the worst case of menstruation phobia imaginable. It was bad enough years earlier when it was only Allison's periods that Dennis had to worry about, but when Courtney and Rebecca grew up and reached that milestone and started having periods too it only got three times worse for Dennis.

Observing her husband, Allison saw his expression brighten and a huge smile filled his face. "They're here, the pony rides are here!" he exclaimed pointing at the road where a truck pulling a horse float had arrived. "I'd better go and show them where everything is set up!"

Dennis turned on his heel, showing his athleticism of his younger years and sprinted towards the gate where the truck would need to enter. His puzzled wife looked at him as he showed the same levels of excitement as a child on Christmas morning. Why was Dennis so delighted by the arrival of the horse float, and why had he been so preoccupied with this for weeks on end? Allison had no idea, and at the moment she had a lot of organizing to do to stand here worrying about it.

Allison's cold blue eyes soon picked up the skinny, nervous form of Carol O'Dea standing with her back to her next to a tent, doing nothing. Carol was clueless to Allison's arrival, until Allison spoke. "Good morning, Carol."

Immediately Carol went rigid, nearly jumping six feet in the air and turning to face the much-feared Allison with a terrified expression, breathing heavily and fumbling in her purse for her asthma inhaler. Allison's pretty face hid the contempt she felt for her inferior counterpart as she gave Carol her orders in a voice that while polite on the outside, let Carol know in no uncertain terms who was in charge here. Carol squirmed in discomfort as Allison stared directly into her eyes, this tactic allowing Allison to assert even more dominance over her.

The nervous Carol thought about the one person who could instill fear in her equal to or greater than Allison, her husband Mike and pondered what he was up to back at home.

*

With the seven kids out of the house and Sambo having lost interest in the cat and ceased his barking, things were quiet at the O'Dea house. Mike looked through some paperwork in the small home office, dismayed how much the kids' dental appointments during the week had cost.

"Useless fucking kids, they cost me a fucking fortune," Mike grumbled. "Stupid little shits."

Mike looked at another account; that of Jenna's school and boarding fees for the all girls' Catholic school she had been attending during her senior year. Mike scowled and shook his head, mumbling and grumbling under his breath that he wouldn't get any discount for the week that the ungrateful little bitch had gotten herself suspended from school.

Thinking back to the events of the previous night made Mike's mood even darker. He and his lover of many years - his first cousin Leanne - were naked in bed enjoying themselves while Leanne's husband and three kids were away for the night. Leanne was lying on her back, Mike about to insert his uncovered cock up his cousin's very hairy pussy, vaginal sex being a warm up before he shoved his dick up into the tight confines of Leanne's anus when his cousin was caught short, and had to leap off the bed and run naked to the toilet in the ensuite bathroom.

The sounds of Leanne having diarrhea definitely killed the mood for coitus, but Mike had little time to worry about this as he was also taken short and had to run for the other toilet at break-neck speed.

Mike departed Leanne's house after each of them had suffered two more bouts of diarrhea. But on the way home Mike again felt his stomach playing up, and had to drive into a park which contained a public toilet block. This men's' room had another and very much unofficial purpose - a meeting point for gay men - something Mike found out in a big way when he went in there and had to use one of the toilets as other men performed a variety of homosexual sex acts upon each other in the adjoining stalls and in the main area of the restroom. Mike, who hated homos at the best of times, left even angrier and more outraged especially given one of the gay men invited him into a stall to participate in homosexual activity with him and his boyfriend, then came home and was forced to fix the toilet seat in the ensuite bathroom that Todd and Andy had wrecked the night before.

Thinking about Leanne, Mike reasoned he had better give her a call, so he walked into the kitchen and dialed her number. "Leanne, its Mike, how are you? Are Tim and the kids back yet?"

Assured by Leanne that her husband and kids had not come back and she was alone in the house, the cheating cousins discussed the mystery of how they had both contracted diarrhea last night, both deciding that they must have contracted a stomach bug that hit its victims in a hurry. Neither gave the any thought to the brownies that Carol had given Mike that morning, and which Leanne and Mike had eaten together before having sex, or attempting to have sex to be more accurate.

Leanne asked Mike about his kids and he grumbled and complained about their misbehavior that morning, before concluding by saying, "Why can't my kids be more like your kids?" with the cousins laughing at the joke over the phone.

Neither Leanne nor Mike of course knew that this was already the case. Had Leanne stuck to her wedding vows and not continued to have unprotected sex with her first cousin, something Leanne and Mike had been doing since college, she and her husband would have faced the prospect of a childless marriage. An analysis of Tim's semen would have returned a result of absolute infertility, zero chance of him ever becoming a father. But as on three separate occasions Mike's sperm had fertilized Leanne's ova and produced two sons and a daughter, nobody least of all Leanne's husband were any the wiser.

And there were no recessive characteristics in any of the three kids that could bring the cheating adulteress Leanne undone. Even when her daughter required a blood transfusion her infidelity went un-noticed. Leanne, Tim and Mike all had O Positive blood, and therefore so did the daughter. Any other blood type for the daughter would have given the game away.

Mike laughed and his groin started to expand at his cousin's next question. "I don't know what color panties you're wearing right now Leanne. How many guesses do I get?"

While actual sex had gone out the window the night before, the cousins were now enjoying something they had been doing for years - talking dirty over the telephone and masturbating together. This went on for over 15 minutes, Mike forced to pull down his jeans and underpants to free his throbbing erection. The sounds of Leanne reaching orgasm followed by her vivid descriptions of how the fingers she had inserted into her vagina smelled were enough to bring Mike to climax, and he ejaculated sticky white semen everywhere. Most he caught in a piece of paper towel, but some went onto the kitchen bench and Mike knew he would have to clean this up before his wife and kids returned.

Promising to meet each other for real sex when they next got a chance, Mike and Leanne rang off and Mike pulled up his underpants and jeans after cleaning the residual semen away from his cock. Wiping away the spilled semen, Mike was in a better mood as he went downstairs to the basement, intending to put up some new shelves.

*

While Mike was a father whose only contribution to the PTA was demanding that his nervous wife be part of it despite her discomfort, Dennis was always there. Throwing the gate wide open, Dennis had guided the horse truck to the required position under the pine trees and stood trembling in anticipation.

The middle aged woman driving stopped the engine, and she and three younger women who Dennis assumed were in their late teens also climbed out, the women all wearing jeans and tee-shirts with horses on the front.

Dennis approached the driver, the woman tying her long brown hair back in a pony-tail. "Hello, Judy Miller? I'm Dennis, we spoke over the telephone a few times."

Judy smiled as she and Dennis shook hands. "Hi Dennis, I am Judy, it's nice to meet you." She indicated the three pretty teenagers, indicating the red haired girl, then the brunette and finally the blonde. "These are my daughters Josie and Angela, and my niece Clara."

Dennis smiled vacantly as he shook hands with the trio of girls, his eyes taking in the tee-shirts with horses they all wore.

"Now Judy, if there's anything you need, any assistance you require, anything at all today, I'm your man," said Dennis.

"Thank you Dennis, that would be very helpful," said Judy. "The first thing the girls and I need to do is take the horses out of the float, let them have a bit of a walk around before we saddle them up and start the pony rides."

Dennis leaned back against a tree, his eyes wide as the four women in turn went into the back of the truck and led out a pony. Judy led out a black horse, Josie a chestnut horse, Angela a piebald horse and the blonde Clara a beautiful white pony.

"Come along, Princess," said Clara, stroking the horse's mane as it stopped to nibble at some grass.

"Princess looks like such a nice horse," said Dennis.

"She sure is," said Clara. "I love helping Aunt Judy with her."

"You obviously love horses, Clara," said Dennis.

"I do, yet strangely my younger brother is scared of them," said Clara.

"That's too bad, he doesn't know what he's missing out on," said Dennis. He walked over to where Clara stood with Princess and with a dreamy, vacant expression on his face, stroked the horse's mane.

"Princess is very good, because she likes to play dress-ups," said Clara. "We sometimes put a black and white jacket on her so she looks like a zebra, and other times a horn on her forehead so she looks like a unicorn. The little kids love it."

"Princess looks like a unicorn or a zebra?" Dennis exclaimed excitedly, his mouth wide open, delight etched upon his face.

Judy cast a puzzled expression at Dennis, taken aback by his enthusiasm but didn't make any comment. Instead she turned to her daughters and said, "Josie, Angela we need to get some water arranged for the horses."

"I can do that for you!" Dennis called out. "That's one of the reasons we've put you in this spot, there's a tap nearby and a hose that can reach."

Dennis pointed at a wall of one of the outer buildings where there was indeed a tap with a hose attached, before sprinting towards it and returning with it, filling up the horses' drinking tubs that Judy had taken out of the truck. Dennis's attention was only half on filling the tubs the water, mainly he stared at the horses as Josie, Angela and Clara saddled them up and put them through their paces, his mouth half open, his eyes wide. Judy was setting up the pony rides sign, but her attention was only half on her own task. Mainly she looked at Dennis, more than a little uneasy about the strange way the man was acting around her teenage daughters and niece.

*

Dennis's behavior had not gone unnoticed by another woman, namely his own wife. Allison could see that Dennis was making a nuisance of himself with the women running the pony rides, probably by obsessive micro-management again. Allison thought about going over and calling Dennis away, but if he was set another task he would only micro-manage that too. In any case, Allison became distracted from Dennis when the hopeless, nervous Carol backed into a hot dog stand, knocking over 500 table napkins onto the ground rendering them useless and infuriating the vendor. The way Carol cowered and sucked on her asthma inhaler as Allison approached only increased Allison's contempt for her.

The fete was set up and got underway, and crowds of people arrived to look around. One stall that attracted a lot of interest was a display of cats, run by Allison's stunningly attractive receptionist at the real estate office, her younger sister and their mother, Shelley's mother making her living breeding and showing cats. Allison passed by and greeted her employee and family, stopping to admire the cats.

But when Allison looked at the slim figure of the very pretty Shelley, her beautiful young body today wearing a pink tee-shirt, tight stone-washed denim jeans and a matching denim jacket, her long dark hair tied back with a pink scrunchie Allison thought only about one pussy, the one between Shelley's legs. She had been lucky enough to see Shelley's panties on several occasions and while this was hot, the older woman often thought about how she would love to get into her employee's panties, sliding them down so she could touch, smell and lick Shelley's vagina until the young woman came in her face. Allison as always appeared composed and professional, despite her coveting Shelley's cunt as she spoke to her and her family, but inside Allison's panties she could feel her own vagina starting to get damp.

Allison's Sapphic fantasies were interrupted when she caught sight of a fat young man eating a jelly donut in her peripheral vision, and thought it was the very irritating Todd, who single-handedly last year had created one of the most embarrassing scenes ever seen at the school fete. But it wasn't Todd, just a very overweight college-age student somewhat similar in looks. Allison's cold blue eyes surveyed the landscape but there was no sign of Todd, much to her relief. Perhaps Todd would simply find a nice quiet place and happily eat himself into a diabetic coma? Allison hoped so.

The cause of Allison's concern Todd was at this moment standing behind some bushes, coveting the row of food vendors and their wares - hamburgers, hot dogs, French fries, cotton candy, candy apples, ice cream, soda pop, candy, waffles, donuts and any number of other calorie laden treats. Todd's mouth watered at the sights and smells of the food, but despite his gluttony and that he had money to pay for any of these items, Todd made no attempt to purchase any of them.

One of Todd's biggest sources of pride about himself was his ability to blend into the background and seem like he was invisible, this assisting him in his favorite pastime of bullying. Todd was mistaken in this belief. At over 300 pounds he stood out like a kangaroo hopping down Fifth Avenue, a water buffalo in Bloomingdale's or a Tyrannosaurus Rex roaming around Central Park. The real reason Todd's presence seemingly attracted so little attention was that adults, teenagers and children all noticed Todd, but all preferred to pretend that Todd didn't exist.

Todd's mistaken belief about his ability to blend into the background meant an ego as big as his stomach, and the foolish fatty saw himself as an apex predator in the ecosystem of the school and community, like a crocodile, a tiger, a lion or a shark. Todd's greedy eyes surveyed the food vendors as he waited to put his dastardly plans into action. He would wait until smaller or younger kids purchased food and if any of them strayed too close to his hiding place, Todd would jump out and take their food by force. This would not only save Todd money, but it would be fun and prove that everybody should be afraid of Todd. That he already had the threat of a lengthy suspension from school for bullying hanging over his head did not enter his mind for a second.

Soon, Todd detected two likely victims in the form of two 14-year-old boys who attended the middle school. These were Luke, a skinny and asthmatic nerd and his equally nerdy Jewish friend David Rosenberg, also a very skinny boy who wore glasses with thick lenses. While Luke and David were members of the chess club and usually among the last picked for teams in gym class, unlike Todd they had metabolisms that did not allow them to put on weight. Therefore Luke and David's purchases of a jelly donut with cream and an ice cream sundae with the works were okay for them.

The salivating Todd, rubbing his fat stomach in anticipation, watched the two boys from behind the bushes and to his delight they walked in his direction, their path taking them right past Todd's hiding place. Getting into position, Todd launched his attack as the boys drew level, leaping out in front of them. "Give me those!" Todd demanded. He snatched the bag containing the jelly donut from Luke's hand before the kid realized what was happening, and grabbed David's ice cream sundae when the boy jumped in shock.

"Hey, give those back!" Luke protested.

"Yeah, they're ours, not yours, buy your own," said David.

"Mine now, get lost nerds," growled Todd, his fat body wobbling as he made his way into the school buildings to devour his stolen treats, the two dismayed boys following the bully.

"You can't go around stealing food from people," said David, he and Luke although scared standing up to the much bigger and older Todd.

"Are you gonna stop me, Jew-boy?" sneered Todd, taking a bite of the donut and masticating it with his mouth open. David and Luke hesitated, and Todd sniggered. "Yeah, I thought not. Fuck off."

"I won't but my older brother Esau will when we tell him," said David.

"Yeah, he goes to college and he'll kick your butt," Luke said.

The Rosenberg family had only moved to Pine Tree Park the previous summer, so Todd had no idea what David's older brother Esau looked like. He imagined that Esau would be something like an older version of his brother, and a skinny nerdy college guy with glasses hardly inspired much fear in Todd. In fact, it amused him so much that he burst out laughing, pieces of donut going everywhere. "Oh boo-hoo, I'm so scared," Todd said in an exaggerated, wimpy voice, while pretending to cry.

"You should be. Esau is going to kick your fat ass," David promised Todd.

"Now I'm really scared," Todd guffawed, his body fat wobbling from his amusement.

"Come on Luke, let's go and get Esau," said David, he and Luke turning and walking away.

"Tell me when I should be afraid!" Todd called after their departing figures. "Nerds," he added disparagingly as they vanished from sight, leaving Todd alone in the corridor to finish the donut, then begin the ice-cream sundae.

RetroFan
RetroFan
674 Followers