The Red House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,488 Followers

We stepped apart and Momma grinned and shook her head. "Wheeeoow. Been a long time since I hugged a man!" We both grinned at each other and then the guards called for the prisoners to vacate the room.

Momma started to move towards the prisoner exit, but turned around with a big grin on her face and said, "I can't get over how much you look like your daddy." She winked and said, "Bet all you have to do is give the girls a smile and they spread their legs for you just like they did for your daddy!"

She and the blonde haired woman with the tats both guffawed at that as they walked away while I stood there, my face burning and my penis almost fully erect. After being raised by Mom and Dad – very proper and religious people, it suddenly hit me that Momma was from a completely different world. Echoes of Dad talking about Momma as a roundheels and a slut, combined with the easy and loose way Momma talked around me, her words peppered with swear words and sexual innuendo made me realize that Momma was different from anyone I had ever met before.

On slightly shaky legs, I headed for the exit, my mind going in ten different directions at once. Once I was in the parking lot, I was shocked to feel tears running down my face and when I looked into the rear-view mirror, I was further surprised to see a goofy grin on my face. It suddenly occurred to me that much of what I'd said inside was true. In the craziness of the last year, I guess I had inured myself against the pain of truly being alone – of having no family left, but now that had all changed. My mother was alive, imprisoned true, but alive and we'd made a connection.

On my drive back to the university, I replayed our visit in my head a dozen times and was shocked to discover a new and more disturbing truth, I was a bit aroused – my cock half erect in my jeans. I tried to reconcile that with what had happened. Was it the casual way Momma and that woman had been talking or was it Momma herself. She was so unlike anyone I'd ever met...or could remember. Growing up in small town Illinois hadn't prepared me for that – neither had attending college. My taste in girls had run towards preppy, blonde, athletic types, but now I was aroused by what had to be their complete opposite. I didn't know whether to be amused or disgusted with myself.

In the end, it didn't matter. School was beginning and my studies and my job as a grad-assistant devoured almost all of my time. Only late in the evening as I struggled to fall asleep could I afford to think of Momma and my dreams were I think filled with scarcely remembered thoughts of Momma – mostly replays of that childhood picnic and Momma chasing me and making me laugh as she tickled and kissed me...only in the dreams the kisses seemed to do more than just tickle me. Despite the demands on my time, I kept an eye on the calendar, anxiously awaiting the next visitors' day.

When the day came, I could hardly wait, scarcely able to drive the speed limit to the women's prison and then almost dancing as I went through the security protocols and waiting impatiently before the female guards began leading the prisoners in. I stood up and scanned the line of women anxiously and almost missed momma – her appearance catching me off guard.

My eyes widened in surprise as she walked slowly towards me. She gazed at me warily, her eyes ducking down as if afraid of what I'd say. Eyes downcast as she reached the table, she said softly, "Hey, son."

"Momma...um, hi!" I couldn't take my eyes off her. "Wow, Momma – you look great!" And she did. She was the same woman that I'd talked to a month ago, but had changed so much. Momma had trimmed her hair – wearing it real short – very much like how that actress Audrey Hepburn used to wear it and she'd acquired some make up – not much, but a little blush and lipstick. She'd also done something with her blue khaki prison dress, taking it in and making it more form-fitting so that it accentuated her lush figure. No longer was it buttoned up to the neck, but was now opened until it more than hinted at the great swell of her breasts. The hemline had been raised too – now resembling a modest woman's skirt than a prison garment. It more than proved that while she was a full figured woman, she had a great looking pair of legs.

Momma blushed deeply all the way to her roots and gave me a timid glance, her eyes full of appreciation and yet doubting the truth. "Aw, you aint meaning that, John," she muttered softly, her voice echoing the doubt in her expression.

I reached out and took her hands in mine. "Oh yes, I do, Momma. You look beautiful!" I squeezed them for emphasis, getting her to glance up again and then holding her gaze. "You're beautiful, Momma!"

She let out a nervous laugh and then one that sounded like she was close to tears. She moved to sit down across from me and I did the same, never letting go of her hands. "Been a long time since I heard that," Mom whispered. "Thank you." She pulled one of my hands to her mouth and gently kissed my fingers. That sent a thrill racing through me and I became suddenly aware that I had a boner bulging in my jeans.

For a few minutes we sat there silently, just looking into each other's eyes – trying not to appear embarrassed to each other. Then from an adjoining table, I heard, "Your mother's a hottie, ain't she?" I slowly heard the words penetrate and finally broke away from looking at Momma to see that same tattooed blonde woman from my last visit gazing at us, her little boy bouncing happily on her leg.

I slowly nodded and looked back at Momma, squeezing her hands in mine. "Yes, she is," seeing Momma's eyes glow in appreciation.

"I'll tell you right now – ol' Carlie's dance card be filled every night if'n she's willing," the blonde said, her voice full of something I quickly recognized as lust. "I might come calling myself." She gave us both a lascivious wink.

"Lord God, Ettie, shut your mouth!" Momma said, her face growing even redder than it had been, but a bit of laughter in her voice. "This is my son you're saying this to!"

The blonde woman nodded and said, "I know, but he's a man and he knows a sexy piece of ass when he sees it!"

Momma let go of my hands and hid her face in her palms. She peered out at me between her fingers, her blue eyes brilliant and lovely. "Sorry – I told y'all I don't know how to be a mother anymore – we can't help talking like this."

I shrugged and felt myself blushing as I replied, "I'm fine, Momma and she's right. I recognize a sexy woman when I see her even if she is my mother." I reached out and took her hands in mine again, pausing for a second before bringing one of her hands to my lips and giving it a gentle kiss. "I appreciate the effort."

Momma's face lit up and her lower lip trembled and I thought I was going to make her cry, but she managed to keep it together. I tried to lighten things up and asked in a joking tone, "So, is what...um, Ettie said true? You have a lot of um...dates?"

Momma ducked her head again, embarrassed and then laughed and looked up at me, a look of defiance on her face. "Well – a woman gets lonely in here with no menfolk except a few asshole screws and so yeah, sometimes me and another gal will get together. Feeling good comes hard in here so you got to grab it when you can."

It was my turn to feel embarrassed at having put her on the spot. "Sorry, Momma. I'm cool with it. I'm...I guess I never thought about my mother and another woman...um." I shut up before I managed to get my foot any deeper in my mouth. Mortified as I was, I was also feeling aroused, my cock now completely erect and pulsing as my mind ran a pornographic show of Momma and that woman, Ettie together, kissing and touching."

"Lordy, I should hope not," Momma said, laughing again. "You think that about your momma and Lord knows what you'll be thinking next!" It was my turn to blush deeply, my skin burning and Momma laughed and playfully slapped my hand and said, "Shame on you, son!"

Then we were both laughing – unable to stop until we were attracting the attention of the guards, one of which slowly wandered our way – a slender, hard faced African-American woman who sidled up alongside Momma and said, "They a problem here, Carlie?"

Momma sobered up quickly and shook her head. "No, ma'am. Just getting to know my boy here is all. We aint seen each other in 'bout twenty years."

The guard looked at us and slowly nodded, but there was doubt in her voice as she said, "Uh-huh. Let's be settling down here. We clear, Carlie?"

Momma looked down at the table as she said in a low voice. "Yes, ma'am." The guard nodded again and gave me a smile before strolling away.

I felt awful for maybe getting Momma in trouble and told her so. Momma glanced back at the guard's receding back and then looking at me, rolled her eyes. "Oh don't you worry about me and Tisha. She won't be any problem I can't work out. We'll just have ourselves a date – ain't like it would be the first time." She grinned at me and then wiggled her eyebrows and stuck her tongue out and waggled it suggestively for a few seconds. She laughed once out loud and then put her hand over her mouth as I sat there and stared at her, shocked by my mother's tawdry manner. My erection, which had wilted some upon the approach of the guard, sprang back with a vengeance.

Thank goodness, things settled down for the rest of our visit as I brought her up to date on school and she told me a little more about our family. My erection eased off, but never completely as while I listened to Momma talking, my eyes were constantly going back and forth between her lovely face and those barely visible, yet clearly immense breasts.

Finally, the guards called time and we both got up to say goodbye. This time, there was no hesitation by either of us in coming together in an embrace and we wrapped our arms around each other in a long and loving hug, Momma's body settling up against mine. She felt good – good in an arousing sort of way so that I was again standing a bit awkwardly as she let me go. She stood in front of me for a long second and then smiled and as she had done the first time, said, "Damn, but you're good looking, son." Then she stood up on tip-toe and leaning in – her heavy bosom mashing against my chest, kissed me on the corner of my mouth before turning away and heading to join the other women prisoners.

I scarcely remembered the drive back to school this time – my mind reeling with the day's conversation and the absolutely obscene images racing through my mind. Late that night I struggled to fall asleep – unable to keep Momma's face out of my mind or images of her lying and making love with both the woman prisoner, Ettie and that guard, Tisha. Finally, I reached down and began to masturbate, turning those images loose with a will. I saw Momma's head bobbing up and down between a pair of slender, dark skinned thighs while a blonde haired woman knelt behind Momma spreading my mother's voluptuous ass cheeks and took long, loving licks. I gave a great moan and began to cum in violent bursts of hot sperm as I pictured Momma's head rising up, her face slick with another woman's juices.

Gasping for air, I finally found a measure of peace – knowing even as I finally drifted into sleep that I'd crossed a line from which there was no return. Cumming while fantasizing about my mother became a regular thing. My studies and work commitment left me little time for dating anyway, but suddenly, all those sweet young gals seemed less alluring – my thoughts and desires now focused on Momma – thick-bodied and heavy breasted as my ideal woman.

And so things went for the next few months. I threw myself headlong into my studies – the better to keep myself from obsessively fantasizing about Momma, but yielding to my lust late at night or on the few rare days I had free. I made sure I was on time each visitor's day so as to not waste a moment that I could spend with Momma.

Each time it seemed she appeared more beautiful than before. She preened proudly before me as I would tell her how lovely she was – never failing to flirt a little bit and let her know that she was indeed sexy as could be. In one hour increments, we slowly learned more about each other. Momma could be brutally honest about herself – not showing a bit of shame at her "Round-heel" days. "I liked sex from the beginning and I never could figure out why some folks were so fucking hell bent to shame you for liking something that felt so good!"

Momma had been explaining about what had led to my father beating her so badly. "I'd try and behave and wait for him, but a young girl's got urges just like anyone. You got them urges too, dontcha?" Momma said, grinning at me. I felt my skin burning and just grinned back.

"Sure you do, ain't natural not to," Momma answered for me. "I'd try and wait for your daddy, but I'd get this fire between my legs and off I'd go and let me tell you, I was a sexy thing back in those days. Long legs and big, perky boobs and boys' be drooling all over me." Momma looked at me playfully and said, "I bet I could still make a cock or two stand up, what do you think?"

I was already hard from hearing Momma talk about her sluttish youth and despite blushing yet again, grinned evilly back at her and said, "I know you can, Momma," I replied, scarcely believing that I'd said that. It seemed that with each visit, I was getting used to Momma's frank talk and was even getting brave enough to match Momma's raunchy banter with my own.

The weather changed from rainy and cool to suddenly hot and dry as we got into the month of May and the prison opened up its outdoor visitor's area. With the cold, gray brick prison towering over us, visitors were ushered into a small fenced-in area of grass and dirt, with several picnic tables and benches scattered about. After a wait that seemed to take forever, Momma came strolling out with the other female convicts and as she always seemed to do – she made my heart began to beat faster and my cock begin to swell in my jeans.

Momma was wearing blue khaki pants that seemed to almost be painted on and she was wearing a chambray shirt with the shirt-tail tied up into a knot just below her breasts. It emphasized the shape and heft of her breasts as never before and although I could see a bit more cleavage – I was denied more than a hint of her fleshy tits. In the outside world, I'm sure Momma's appearance wouldn't have met approval by most. Most folk wouldn't consider her figure ideal for wearing a top like that – Momma's stomach while not fat was still a bit fleshy – a bit of a roll topping over her jeans, but I found her round belly arousing and knew that my fantasies tonight would include kissing my way around Momma's full stomach before ripping her blouse off and kissing and licking my way all over her huge breasts.

We sat side by side atop a picnic table, holding hands as we chatted away – some of our conversation benign and some of it mild flirting. Momma often would glance away, taking in the outdoor view, savoring it as one might savor a delicious meal. Her expression would change to one of great yearning and a part of me ached as I understood how part of her desired so much to leave that ugly, gray prison behind.

Once as her attention was so diverted, I had my own attention drawn by movement a short ways away from the visitor's yard. A guard was walking Ettie down through a gate to a region enclosed with two sets of razor wire. Inside were three small red houses – cottages I guess. At the doorway of one of the red houses, Ettie's little boy was jumping up and down in excitement, his grandmother barely able to hold on to him until his mother reached them. Ettie went inside and the guard who I recognized as Tisha slowly strolled back up to the Prison itself.

"Momma?" I said. "What's up with that?" I pointed down at the red houses.

Momma snapped out of her reverie and squinted where I was pointing. She laughed and said, "Oh, them's the Red Houses." When I shrugged my shoulders, she leaned into me, her heavy bosom slapping into my arm. "You know – for those conjugal visits. A gal can visit with her man for a day or two or get to spend real time with her family. Did you see Ettie going in?"

I nodded and Momma continued. "It's a reward for good behavior and sometimes to help folks get reacquainted before they gets paroled. Ettie's coming up to get out pretty soon."

"You ever gone to the um, Red Houses, Momma?" I asked.

Momma shook her head and sighed. "Nope. Aint never had anyone to go visit with."

I felt my heart begin to beat rapidly as a thought leaped into my head. "Well, you've got me now. You think we could get a weekend in the Red House?"

Momma laughed and said, "I swear, son, for a college boy, you come up with some of the silliest things. She pointed down at the house for emphasis as she said, "John, that's where a gal and her husband go to fuck up a storm for a night or two...or some young gal goes to be with her family so's her babies don't forget her."

"I get that, Momma, but you said it was also for families to spend time together. You and I are family...all the family each of us has left. And don't you come up for parole soon?"

Momma grimaced and shook her head. "That ain't never gonna happen. Your granddaddy will see to that. Ol' Tisha told me the last two times I was up for parole, he'd already told them what to vote." She sighed and then in a softer, wearier voice added, "That wrinkled old cocksucker."

I slipped an arm around my mother and pulled her to me. "Well, maybe so, but maybe not – you've got family now. I think you should do it."

Momma turned and looked at me. "Do what?"

I nodded towards the red houses. "Apply for a conjugal visit."

Momma rolled her eyes and elbowed me in the ribs. "Shit, boy. Aint no one gonna let me spend a weekend with my grown-up son in the Red House. Tisha'd laugh her ass off if I was to ask her."

I gave Momma a funny look. "That guard, Tisha...she's in charge of that?"

Momma shrugged her shoulders. "Not exactly – she is the head bull here, but I reckon they's a bunch who have a say – prison doctor and the chaplain and Warden Smithers. They mostly ask Tisha if a person deserves it and do what she tells them is best."

I hugged Momma again and said, "So apply – what's the worst they could say, 'No?' I'd love to spend a couple of days with you instead of just an hour each month." I winked at Momma and added. "Wouldn't you like to have a day or two where it's just you and me? Think of all the fun we could have!" I felt my face redden a bit as that came out sounding more flirty than I'd meant it.

A funny look passed over Momma's face and her mouth quivered into something of a grin. In a suddenly hoarse voice, my mother said, "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot, son."

Momma moved a little closer, snuggling into my arm and leaned her head against my chest and for the rest of the visit, we didn't say much to each other, but we were very much aware of each other. As the guards called time and Momma and I stood up to say goodbye, she looked up into my eyes with a look of such yearning that it nearly broke my heart. She leaned into me, her breasts mashing against my chest and planted a chaste, yet extremely erotic kiss square on my lips. Finally, before turning away, she said in a soft voice, "I'll do it, son."

Long after our visit was over, I sat in my car in the parking lot, thinking of what had just happened. Nothing had been plainly said, but I think that we had both been thinking the same thing and for the first time, I truly considered whether or not the fantasies that so greatly occupied my spare moments were not shared by my mother. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry and in the end, I tried to laugh it off as me projecting my fantasies on the situation.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,488 Followers