The Red House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers

Momma giggle again and replied, "I reckon it's about even, Tisha. John's got a wonderful cock!"

Tisha shook her head and looked at me and said, "Well, don't wear that hot muff out there, boy. Your momma needs that sweet pussy for something besides your dick." She dropped Momma's hem and waved goodbye, pausing to look back at Momma. "Prisoner check at eight sharp in the morning, Carlie." She stepped out and locked the door behind us.

Momma looked back at me, grinning somewhat bashfully, perhaps wondering what was going through my mind – I'm sure there was a stunned look on my face. My mother slowly prowled back to the bed, ripping the summer dress over her head and letting me have another good look at her overripe body, huge, hanging titties swaying as she moved.

She slipped back into bed with me, cuddling up close till she could kiss me, offering me her tongue to suck on for a moment or two before I let her go and she looked at me. "You got questions, honey. Ask."

It took me a moment to figure out what I needed to say. "That guard...that woman, she knows I'm your son?"

Momma grinned and nodded. "And she knows we're fucking...doing incest?"

Momma grinned and nodded again, reaching out and stroking my hair as she replied, "Well, honey – we had what they call a counseling session and I ain't never been too good at hiding my feelings and Tisha, she knows me pretty well."

I was still stunned and unable to adequately process what I was hearing. "You mean she's okay with us being lovers...mother and son?"

Momma paused before answering, struggling to keep her amusement off her face and not really succeeding. "Well, family loving ain't something that don't happen here a good bit...black or white. I aint sure she's approving of it, but it makes her wet for me and her to talk about it and when you add in my talents for eating pussy, well..."

I felt my weary cock stir as I heard Momma talk. "Did you have to do something for Tisha to get us a conjugal visit?"

Momma shrugged and said, "Like I said, me and Tisha go back a ways and she arranged it so I go to her three times a week for counseling so I can do the Red House thing and we talk and fuck around and," she paused and gave me a big shit-eating grin before finishing with, "and stuff."

"You mean you agreed to eat that woman's pussy so we could have a conjugal visit?" I was both aroused and concerned for my mother.

Momma licked her lips and wiggled against me, sighing happily as she felt my quickly growing cock against her thigh. "Yeah, I eat her pussy – never met a woman who gets so wet and she's got the goddamnest clitty you ever saw." Momma again, gave me a funny look and then said, "Sometimes when she's in the mood, Tisha goes down on me – that girl's got a devil's tongue. I reckon she goes both ways the way she asks me about getting your cock inside me. Suppose next time we do counseling, I can tell her more than fantasy!"

"And you're okay with this?" I knew I found this all exciting in a dangerous way – my cock now throbbing as I thought of Momma and Tisha eating each other, but I didn't want my mother doing this if she didn't want to.

Momma chuckled and said, "Sure. It's like I told you a while back – feeling good comes hard in here so you got to grab it when you can. And sometimes you do stuff to get stuff – barter system. Some trade cigarettes or dope and some of us use what God give us." Momma rolled her hips, making her hairy bush brush against my erection, her slick labia slathering her creams over my shaft. "Does this upset you, son, or does this turn you on?"

I felt the great lust and love I had discovered I had for Momma swelling inside me. I began to move, pushing Momma onto her back as I climbed between her legs – my erect penis jutting out in front of me. "You turn me on, Momma. You could never anything wrong in my eyes!"

Momma leaning back into the pillow, looked up at me, her brilliant blue eyes shiny with love and love and spread her legs, allowing her cunt lips to spread wide, glistening gleams of pussy juice spattered with my sperm covered her wet, pink flesh. "My sweet John. My motherfucker son," Momma whispered, holding out her arms. "Come to Momma."

If was if we were life long lovers as we came together, our bodies moving instinctively to join cock and pussy and become one. We both moaned with pleasure as my thick cock slid deep into her burning flesh, her slickness allowing me to move slowly, but surely to bury my erection in her womb with one delicious and deliberate movement.

As we came together, I felt Momma's toned thighs rise up and her ankles cross behind my hips, heels digging into my buttocks so she could thrust her pelvis up and take me a fraction deeper.

We froze in place, both of us struggling to not lose control, completely enraptured by our incestuous intimacy – wanting to savor every second of pleasure that mother and son coming together provided. I looked into Momma's blue eyes and as her hot cunt pulsed around my shaft, I felt I knew her completely – that our two decades of being separated were swept away – we were one, both heart and soul. I leaned in, my chest mashing against her soft, cushiony breasts. I could hear Momma's heart beating, it's ferocity matched only by the beating of my own heart.

Body joined to body, cock to pussy, soul to soul, it was a perfect moment, one I could get lost in forever. My heart ached from the intensity of this newly discovered love for my mother and from the desire to never let Momma go. Then Momma improved on perfection by gently twisting her hips, forcing me to respond and as we began to move...to fuck, ecstasy I never dreamed existed came into being. Slowly, exquisitely so, I began to slide my cock in and out of Momma's cunt – short strokes, long strokes – rolling my hips as I thrust again and again.

Momma's eyes glazed over from the lusty pleasure I was giving her, eyes rolling back in her head as she twisted her head back and forth, her slight overbite emerging to bite her lower lip. Her thighs tightened around me and her short cut fingernails scraped across my back as she moved her hips to meet my thrusts.

"I love you, Momma," I gasped. "I'm your man, now and forever," I all but sobbed as I slid my cock deep into Momma's clasping womb again and again.

Momma's eyes went wide and a smile of carnal pleasure fought with one of pure, motherly love and she moaned in reply, "Yes, son. You're my man, my fine fucking man, my loving son and I ain't never going to stop loving you! Your momma loves you! You own Momma's hot pussy forever!"

On and on we fucked, whispering and groaning little sweet sentiments to each other, vowing our love to each other...almost taking vows as husband and wife with only God as our witness. We slowed our incredible fucking and then sped up, both of us in sync with each other. Our bodies dripped with sweat, the smell of sex permeating the room, serving only to excite us further. We fucked – mother and son, locked in carnal bliss, our incestuous pleasure rising with each movement of our bodies until we were both sobbing from the sexual ecstasy that threatened to overwhelm us.

Suddenly, Momma's body began to spasm, stiffening and tightening around my body, her limbs pulling me tight to her. A flood of steamy juices bathed my cock as her pussy muscles clamped down, trapping me and holding me completely buried in her womb. A wordless sob from Momma's lips was squelched as I kissed her, our tongues dueling feverishly before I pushed hard against her and began to shoot my hot seed inside her, filling her motherly cunt with a fresh load of sizzling semen. Momma's orgasm expanded and as her pussy muscles flexed and milked my sensitive cock, my own climax grew until I barely stand it.

Despite reaching that almost supernatural point of ecstasy that exists between carnal pleasure and pain, neither of us could bring ourselves to pull back – our need for each other, for our mutual incestuous joy, kept us fucking long after our orgasms began to wane, finally collapsing in a jumble of legs and limbs, sweaty bodies heaving as we struggled to breathe.

For a long time, we lay together, simply enjoying each other's touch, each other's love for the other. Mom's hand scratched gently at my chest as if reassuring herself of my actual presence. I understood this. Part of me feared this was all just an intense dream that I would lose upon waking.

"This is for keeps, ain't it son?" Mom whispered. "I kept thinking you'd come see me a few times and never return, but this is real. You're my son and you're my man...my husband."

I nodded and said, "I guess so, Momma. We've found something special. I consider you my wife, my lover and my mother." I kissed her and added, "That's something I don't ever want to forget."

Momma giggled and said, "It do make it a bit nastier and fun, don't it. When you got that big pecker in me, I'm ready to cum just knowing it's my son fucking me!" She pulled me close and kissed me and then with a sleepy voice, said, "Don't ever stop, son. Please don't never stop fucking me!" My mother fell asleep as I softly reassured her that I would always be there for her.

Saturday was a blur of raw, carnal lovemaking and a mother and son reconnecting, catching up on so much lost time. Later, when I had time to process the weekend, so many powerful memories would emerge. I remember Momma serving me an old fashioned country breakfast – eggs and sausage and biscuits and gravy, us laughing between bites of food, both of us naked and barely able to keep our hands off each other.

I remember Momma kneeling over my face, her arms corded as she gripped the old, splintered headboard while I licked and sucked at her pussy, her body dripping with sweat, her juices like nectar, pouring in torrents into my mouth. I loved my mother's cunt – the thick, almost wild mat of hair and her thick and long labia, pulsating with ecstatic pleasure, Momma's clitoris a long, lovely nub of flesh that was made to lick and gently suck.

I remember Momma blowing my mind as she described her sexual adventures, both before and after my father. My mother's bisexual appetites were born in her teenage years as her Aunt Wanda introduced her into the joys of lesbian love one long weekend while the men were off coon hunting. "It likely helped me survive early on here when I didn't know if I was coming or going. They was girls in here who 'bout died when faced with some horny bull dyke," Momma said.

I remember cooking Momma a steak dinner in the little kitchenette and almost burning them when Momma distracted me by kneeling naked in front of me and giving me a soulful blowjob. I could barely remaining standing as my mother's tongue swirled around the throbbing head of my cock as I fed her my semen, her making pleased grunts as she drank and swallowed my hot sperm.

I remember Momma looking sexy in a pair of denim shorts and a frilly, low cut blouse, looking not at all like a prison con, but a sexy MILF just opening her front door, standing ready as another prison guard – not Tisha – made the prison checks, reminding Momma that on Sunday, we'd be left alone till Tisha came to pick her up around noon.

I remember Momma and me in the bathtub, my cock buried in her pussy as we face each other – the warm water splashing gently against our wet and sweaty bodies as we slowly fucked for what seemed hours, Momma happily taking two separate loads of hot semen from my cock before we separated, Momma barely able to move after endless orgasms.

Sunday, we awoke with the imminent prospect of our dream-like weekend coming to an end. We were both weary and sore and spent most of the morning curled up in bed, holding each close, hardly talking, instead just jealousy enjoying every moment we could spend together, hands caressing each other as we kissed. Whenever I made a move to make love to Momma, she resisted, saying we needed to wait. I assumed that she was simply to sore, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

At eleven in the morning, Momma reluctantly left the bed and dressed in her prison uniform which did little to mask her sexiness. With regret, I too dressed in a polo shirt and jeans. I was surprised when there was knocking on the door – glancing at the Kitty Kat clock , it wasn't even eleven-thirty yet. Then Tisha stepped inside. She had a bemused grin as she looked around, sniffing the air which reeked of sex. "Y'all had a good time, huh?"

Momma blushed slightly and said, "It was the best time I ever knew!"

Tisha said, "Y'all look like honeymooners still hot to trot."

"I guess we are," I replied. "Thanks for making it happen."

The African American guard grinned at me and said, "Don't thank me – I'm getting something out of it too! Speaking of which..." She again removed her baton from her belt and used it to lift up Momma's dress, revealing her plain white cotton panties. "Carlie, why don't you let those panties go dribble down to your ankles."

Momma glanced back at me, a strange grin on her face and did as she was told. Tisha looked at me and said, "We need to make a cavity search, make sure your momma ain't trying to smuggle anything back insides. There's some probing to be done. Skin off those blue jeans and get out that big peter your momma's been dreaming about.

I looked at Momma with some alarm, even though Tisha's casual manner about my mother seemed to arouse me. "Momma?"

Momma shrugged and said, "I didn't want to scare you so I just waited to let it happen. Part of my deal with Tisha...she wanted to watch me and you fuck." My mother looked down, avoiding my gaze.

I looked at Tisha who stood there with her arms folded and an expectant look on her dark face – her eyes gleaming with expectation. "You...um, you want to watch me fuck my mother?" I asked, scarcely believing that I was saying those words.

Tisha's face broke into a big grin that made the severe looking woman look prettier and said, "What? You think you two were the only horny motherfuckers around? You think you be the only family members in Mississippi wanting a little sugar? Shit, boy, this is Mississippi where the only virgins is those who can outrun their daddies, brothers, and cousins. You love your Momma and you love to fuck her, so shuck off them pants and do it!"

I stood there in stunned stillness for a long minute and then began undoing my jeans, letting them pool around my ankles. Tisha's eyes widened a bit as my cock, fully erect was freed – pointing right at her. She made her way to a kitchen chair and sat down and said, "Well, Carlie, whyn't you just bend over and grab the back of that chair and let your son give you a good fucking."

Momma replied, "Yes, ma'am." She pulled the other kitchen chair out and leaned over, her heavy breasts straining against the fabric of her khaki dress. She looked over her shoulder at me and said softly, "Please son, give me that fine dick!"

Scarcely believing that I was about to fuck my mother to entertain another woman and that I was sexually aroused at the prospect, I shuffled over behind Momma and threw her skirt up over her back and spread her cheeks, exposing her wet and blossomed pussy and her puckered asshole. "I love you, Momma!" I moaned as I pressed my cock between her quivering labia and shoved my cock home.

Momma threw back her head as she sobbed, "Love you tooooo, John!" My inward thrust was met by Momma pushing her hips back against me and with one swift movement I was buried deep in her wet and welcoming womb. We both stood there, shaking with the sweet pleasure of incestuous lovemaking. My hands slid up her dress covered waist and then around and up to cup her covered breasts. As I began to slowly fuck Momma from behind, I fumbled with the buttons on her dress until I could pull the front open, exposing Momma's bra bound tits. With a couple of violent tugs, Momma's immense tits came spilling out and I was pinching and tugging on Momma's thick, blood engorged nipples as I thrust my cock into her sopping wet and furnace hot cunt again and again.

Looking past Momma's shoulders, I could see Tisha looking at us with something akin to a mixture of envy and awe. She had moved her legs wide and was slowly rubbing the crotch of her uniform slacks with her nightstick. Her nipples were bullet points – pressing against her bra and blouse. Momma cried out that she was cumming and I felt my cock being bathed in fresh, searing hot pussy cream as her orgasms swept over her. I shoved my cock deep into her pussy and held it there, squeezing her heavy breasts as we rode out her orgasm, Momma's body writhing in my grasp.

When her climax began to wane, Momma sagged in my arms, scarcely able to stand on her shaky legs. I pulled Momma tight against me, guiding her to stand upright and then as she moaned her delight in being impaled on my long, thick, cock, I sort of waddled us around the chair and then gingerly sat us down on the kitchen chair. Momma kicked her panties loose from her ankles and threw her legs wide to drape over my knees, allowing her to work her hips, flexing her pelvis against my cock buried inside her.

I began to meet Momma's movements allowing my cock to move up and down in her pussy – her juices running heavily down my shaft, creating almost a froth before soaking my balls. "Fu-fuck m-m-meee, honey," Momma stammered, her head thrown back against my shoulder, allowing me to offer her frantic kisses on her lips and her exposed neck. My mother's hands scrabbled furiously over mind, helping me knead her massive breasts, cupping and lifting great handfuls of tit flesh and letting them fall.

In front of us, Tisha was squirming in her seat, mouth gaping open as her own pleasure was fueled by the incestuous spectacle before her. One hand groped a uniform covered breast while the tip of her nightstick rubbed furiously against her crotch. Her uniform pants were a very dark blue, but even so, it looked as if there might have been a wet spot forming.

The understanding that this black woman was so carnally aroused by the sight of my mother and I fucking took me to the edge of my own orgasm and then Momma's slide into her second orgasm pushed me beyond. I felt Momma go rigid in my lap, her body becoming spastic as torrent after torrent of orgasmic ecstasy washed over her and I yielded to the maddening milking her gushing cunt was giving my cock and with a triumphant growl, I gave one last upward thrust and began ejaculating hot bursts of semen into Momma's womb.

As our wails of pleasure filled the Red House, Tisha's expression changed to almost a grimace and she was bucking against the ever present nightstick as an orgasm overtook her. Moans mixed with the smell of cunts and cock to add to the erotic atmosphere of the moment.

A few minutes passed as everyone caught their breath. Finally, Tisha took out a handkerchief and wiped her sweaty face, her dark skin gleaming. She glanced at her wristwatch and said, "Hate to end y'all's fun, but we got to get moving. Carlie, get your panties on quick, don't lose none of your boy's spunk.

With a moan that was part pleasure and part regret, Momma climbed off my still partially erect cock and staggered a bit as she pulled on her panties and buttoned up the front of her dress. She was trembling from our passionate lovemaking and her eyes were tearing up with the knowledge of our impending separation. I felt tears forming in my own eyes as I dreaded leaving this place without Momma by my side. Maybe for the first time, I truly appreciated how awful prison must be for my mother.

"Well, give your son a goodbye kiss. We got to go, Carlie," Tisha said.

Momma nodded and turned to me, still sitting in the chair. Leaning over, she whispered, "I love you, John." She kissed me long and slow, her hand reaching down to stroke my cum covered cock. When the kiss ended, she said, "You done went and made all my dreams come true." As she turned to join Tisha, she looked back over her shoulder and gave me a coy smile and then raised semen and pussy juice covered fingers to her mouth and slowly licked them off.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers