The Red House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,484 Followers

"I ain't been fucked for so long," Momma moaned as she deftly maneuvered herself so that the head of my cock was between her slick lips. "Fuck me good, son!" she cried as she lowered herself on me.

I let out a cry of pure delight as Momma took me inside her, her hot and slippery cunt surprisingly tight as she slowly devoured inch after inch of my cock, burying my hardness deep in her womb. "Momma – I love you, Momma!"

I felt Momma's crotch meet mine, our pubic hair entangling as she rolled her pelvis against me, taking all of me inside her steaming pussy. My mother's eyes fluttered from pure, unadulterated pleasure and she threw her head back and let out a soulful moan. Momma looked so carnal, so erotic that I totally lost control and thrusting upwards, I exploded inside her, pumping streamers of hot cum into her long neglected womb.

We both seemed to fall into lustful convulsions, our bodies writhing against each other as I filled my momma's cunt with hot semen and she slipped into the first cock induced orgasm in two decades. A lifetime seemed to pass while we let ourselves be lost in orgasmic pleasure – joined cunt and cock in a loving incestuous union.

As my orgasm waned and I returned to my senses, I found a wildcat bouncing in my lap – Momma working her cunt muscles to tease and arouse my cock, doing almost supernatural things to keep me hard inside her. My body shook violently as I was wracked with wave after wave of pleasure as Momma's pussy made love to my extremely sensitive cock. Momma was still in the throes of her orgasm, tears running down her face as she sobbed, "Fuck me, John. Fuck Momma, fuck Momma, fuck Momma!"

My hands squeezed my mother's ass cheeks one last time and then slipped up her body to the top of her dress. Hungrily, I tugged the elastic top down, letting her big breasts free and then I leaned in, my mouth slavering over her heavy tit flesh until I found a nipple and bit down. Momma screamed with pain and pleasure, her crotch grinding against mine- worming my still erect cock a little deeper into her sticky, cum filled pussy.

Momma's hands pressed my face tightly against her immense and fleshy bosom and she moaned, "Yessssss, son. Suck Mommy's titties – suck those big, fat nipples for Momma!" I held a blood engorged and pulsating nipple between my lips, taking turns between teasing it with my tongue, sucking the stiff and rubbery nub, and teasingly nibbling on it with my teeth, all the while feeling Momma's cunt turn into an inferno of lusty slickness.

Momma began to ride me, sliding up and down on my long, thick cock, her pussy walls clasping and massaging my throbbing shaft as she moved, her soft, thick thighs pressing against my outer thighs, her fingers clutching and clawing at my shirt covered back while I chewed and nibbled her thick nipples.

Having prematurely ejaculated once, I was determined to show my mother how well and long I could fuck her. I found myself letting her turgid nipple slip from between my lips and flinging off my shirt, pausing only to let Momma shower my chest with kisses before I again cupped her ass cheeks with my hands. Momma gave a squeal as I thrust upwards, burying my aching erection deep in her and then moved forwards.

As we moved to the floor, a threadbare oval rug covering the cheap wood floor, I elbowed the small coffee table out of our way and lowered Momma down, my cock still completely inside her. Awkwardly, I managed to get my shoes off and wiggle myself clear of my jeans and shorts. Momma's dress was worked up around her waist, leaving the rest of her luscious body naked – her breasts wobbling and rolling around with each thrusting movement one of us made.

I withdrew partially from Momma's clasping vulva and then thrust back hard, bringing myself down on top of her solid, but so soft form. As I buried my cock into my mother to the root, I felt her thighs sliding along mine and then Momma wrapped her long and shapely legs around my ass cheeks in an effort to keep my cock deep inside her. I rolled my tongue over her heaving tits, feeling her heart beating wildly as I did. Then Momma and I were kissing again and the sinfully delicious sensations of our tongues making love triggered movement below and I began to fuck my mother hard.

Semen and pussy juice made Momma's cunt a sweet and carnal receptacle for my cock – both tight and hot as I thrust into her again and again. I took turns kissing Momma and ducking my head to suck and nip at her meaty tits while Momma's hands clawed my back and she begged me to, "Fuck me hard, son. Make me cum and cummmmm! Fuck Momma, John – give Momma that big ol' cock!"

Our Red House, already warm in the sweltering heat of a Mississippi summer, grew hot and steamy as we fucked, our bodies becoming slick with sweat. Momma's short black hair lay plastered to her skull and we both took delight in licking fuck sweat off each other's flesh. Our bodies became both slicker and stickier, creating a delicious friction as we rocked back and forth and flung ourselves against each other, the pleasure ever increasing in my cock as Momma's pussy walls pulsed and throbbed as she tried to clasp and possess my erection.

Momma's cries echoed through the small house as I brought her to orgasm again, thrusting and twisting my hips, eagerly trying to discover her special pleasure spots. As Momma's second orgasm seemed to wane, her juices like liquid fire enveloping my cock and somehow making her even slicker than before, I began to fuck her like a man possessed, violent, short strokes that had Momma screaming with pleasure – her eyes widening in surprise of the sudden, overwhelming ecstasy her son's cock was producing.

I ducked my head as I pounded Momma's pussy with my erect dick and managed to capture a blood swollen nipple and lost in my carnal hungers, bit down harder than I meant to, almost drawing blood. Momma seemed to go insane then, flinging her hips upwards to meet my thrusts as a massive orgasm swept over her. Her arms and legs wrapped themselves tightly around me as we fucked, Momma screaming her pleasures wordlessly as I sank my shaft into her molten cunt again and again until finally my need was too great.

I tugged on Momma's nipple with clenched teeth and lifted her breast upwards, making her sob with pleasure and pain before I let her go. I mashed my lips against hers and then as I thrust my tongue into her mouth, I also thrust my cock as deep inside my mother's pussy as possible and with a muffled cry of triumph, I again gave Momma a load of hot semen, shooting jet after jet of thick sperm into her womb, cumming so hard that it bordered on pain.

Momma lost control of her arms and legs – her whole body writhing underneath me as if in an orgasmic epileptic fit, almost bucking me off as she had a massive climax. I clung to her body, pushing forward so as to not deny her a single inch of my swollen penis while my fingers dug deep into her bountiful tit flesh, palms cupping her thick nipples. The whole world seemed to catch fire and burn away, leaving only my body pressing into and joined with Momma's body – our flesh melting in the fiery heat of orgasm to become one.

I came awake with a start – realizing that time had passed by the long shadows the late afternoon sun was casting. I was flat on my back and Momma was curled up against me, one long leg draped across my legs. Against my hip, I felt a wet and warm hairy mass slowly undulating back and forth. I turned to find myself staring into her loving eyes. Momma rose up just enough to give me a kiss – her heavy breast dragging itself over my body as she did so.

After a long, soulful kiss, Momma playing ran her tongue over my lips and then kissed the tip of my nose. "My boy's like his momma – a natural born fucker," she said teasingly. Momma kissed me again.

"My pleasure, Momma," I replied. We kissed some more and I added, "I love you, Momma."

I felt Momma quiver against me. "I love you too, son." Spots of red appeared on her cheeks and she gave me an almost embarrassed look. "I know I should be ashamed, fucking my own flesh and blood, but goddamn, John, that was the finest fucking I ever had!"

A wave of pleased emotion washed over me and I said, "I never knew it could be like this. I'm proud to be your motherfucker, Momma."

Momma grinned and I felt her fingers trail down my abdomen and lightly tickle my still semi-erect cock. "Glad to hear that, honey. You think you might want to fuck your mommy again?"

I nodded and said, "As soon as I can recover, Momma. I want to fuck you every single moment I can."

Momma rose up and smiled down at me. "I've been dreaming about fucking you, son, since that first time you come to visit me." Her fingers encircled my still sticky cock and began to gently stroke me. "It's been a while, but I ain't forgot how to make my man stand up again."

Leaning in, Momma began to kiss her way down my body, starting at my chest and pausing to lick and bite my nipples before rolling her tongue down my stomach, her breath tickling as she nuzzled my pubic hair and then I was moaning, "Oh, yes, Momma, that's it!" as her tongue rolled up along my shaft, lapping up semen and pussy juice before she took me inside her mouth. I thrust upwards, my cock already hardening as Momma swirled her tongue around the head of my penis, lovingly cleaning me of our mixed juices and renewing my erection at the same time.

I rose up to watch my mother suck my cock, her head sideways in my crotch, turned just so, so she could watch my face. Momma began to lewdly suck me – making lots of moans and wet, sloppy noises that conveyed the message that she adored sucking my dick, letting me slip free of her lips, streamers of saliva running from her mouth to my cock while she gazed lovingly up at me before resuming her slow and sweet blowjob.

Finally, fully erect and throbbing, Momma released me from her mouth and slowly climbed to her feet. She extended her hand to me and said, "C'mon, son. Momma aint been fucked in a bed in a long time."

I was on my feet in a heartbeat, erection slapping wetly against my stomach and hand in hand, Momma and I strolled to the bed. Momma turned to me and after I helped her tug her now very wrinkled dress over her head, we kissed again, both of us totally naked and able to completely enjoy the flesh of the other. Our hands busily explored, caressing, squeezing and stroking each other.

I found myself standing behind Momma, my arms around her, cupping her massive tits as I pulled her against me, my long, thick, cock nestled between her meaty butt cheeks as I nuzzled her neck and kissed her when she leaned her head back on my shoulder, our tongues swirling together rapturously.

As our kiss ended, Momma whispered, "Can you fuck your nasty Momma again, John? Please put that big ol' motherfucking dick in me, son!" I nudged Momma onto the bed, she climbing forward on her knees before going on all fours. Turning her head back to watch me, Momma lowered her head and chest to the bed, raising her hips up to me like an offering, her vulva fully blossomed and glistening with pussy juice and semen, below her full and meaty ass.

I followed her onto the bed, climbing up behind her and palming her butt cheeks, spreading her fleshy globes apart, her little brown hole making my cock twitch. I slide one hand downward and palmed her cunt, feeling it quiver as its amazing heat warmed my fingers while her juices quickly coated them. Momma moaned as I waggled my fingers between her labia, stirring the sticky mess of juices within. "Please, John," Momma crooned. "I need your motherfuckin' cock in me!"

I leaned down and as I fingered Momma's pussy, whispered, "Soon, Momma, soon." I kissed her on one cheek and then the other before pulling my fingers from her pussy. I trailed a cum covered hand up her body, leaving a trail of cunt cream and semen until my fingers were brushing her lips. My cock again nestled between Momma's ass cheeks and I kissed the nape of her neck while she sucked our juices off my fingers.

I eased back again as Momma hunched hungrily back at me, moaning and pleading for my cock. I backed up a little and then spreading Momma's ass cheeks wide, ducked my head down and made her squeal as I took a long lick of her pussy with my tongue. I knew I was tasting my sperm as well as Momma's cunt and it was like ambrosia to me. Momma sighed as I did it again and again. Her taste made my cock throb and swell a bit more. I took one last deep lick, starting low and rolling over the engorged nub of her clitoris, between her thick, swollen labia, savoring her soft, slick cunt flesh and then surprised us both by continuing to run my tongue upwards to tease her asshole, making Momma squeal with shocked delight. Then I was thrusting into Momma's cunt, ramming my cock home again into her furnace hot flesh, slippery and delicious around my long shaft.

Momma sobbed with pleasure, her cries muffled as she pressed her face into the old patched quilt serving as a bed spread, her fingers clawing at the old blanket. Like an animal in heat, she thrust her ass back to me, tilting it to offer her mate a better angle to fuck her. I responded by gingerly coming off my knees to squat behind and above Momma and holding her by the waist for leverage began to rapidly piston in and out of my mother's pussy, feeling her juices flooding her cunt and bathing my penis as she approached a fresh orgasm.

"Cummmminggggg, honey!" Momma groaned, thrusting back to get me deeper inside her. I savored the sinful sensation of her contracting pussy muscles milking my dick, resisting the overwhelming urge to cum again. I rolled my hips, probing the depths of her womb as she cried out in pleasure until I could sense her orgasm was waning. Then acting on instinct I did something I'd never done with a woman before. I swiftly withdrew from Momma's sopping wet pussy, my cock covered in her creams and I pressed my cock against Momma's little bud of an asshole.

Momma's head and chest came off the bed like she'd been shot and she looked back at me with a stunned expression – part fear and part lust. "Oh fuck yes, son. Shove that big thang up Momma's asshole!" Momma cried out, thrusting back at me, forcing the head of my cock through her tight sphincter ring with a wet and loud pop. It was my turn to moan as my cock slowly slid up my mother's anus – her warm, moist flesh tightly clasping me as I sank into her bowels.

Momma made a loud a strange noise – part groan, part sob as I shoved inch after inch into her her asshole. "Love you, John!" she screamed hoarsely just before collapsing on the bed, pulling me down on top of her – several inches of my cock trapped inside her back door. Momma trembled and shook beneath me as I gradually wormed more of my cock inside her while I nuzzled the nape of her neck again and showered more kisses on her lovely shoulders.

Time seemed to stand still as we lay there, joined together, Momma whimpering as pleasure conquered pain until she began to flex her hips and in a barely audible murmur, say, "Fuck me, John. I ain't been loved like this in forever – fuck me good, son."

Slowly, I began to work my hips, barely able to move my cock in and out of Momma's tight little asshole. Bit by bit, though, Momma began to relax and I began sliding hard cock back and forth...an inch, then two, then four, until again, I was fucking Momma hard, wet slapping noises filling the room as our bodies slammed together again and again. With my cock deep in Momma's ass, I returned to my knees, tugging Momma up to a proper doggie position as well. Momma gnawed at the quilt while her fingers tore at the old material as I fucked her fast and I fucked her slow.

Another orgasm came and went – my mother showering my crotch with pussy juices squirted from her pussy. I reached around her waist with one arm and holding her close as I fucked her tight ass, I began rubbing her slick cunt flesh, finding her clitoris again and teasing and caressing it until Momma was screaming herself hoarse from the incestuous pleasure her son was giving her. At the height of her next orgasm, her juices pouring over my fingers, her sphincter clamped hard around my cock, milking my shaft until with a roar, I flooded Momma's bowels with a spray of hot semen. In a joined chorus of ecstatic moans, Momma and I pitched forward on the bed, both of us gasping for air, locked in an incestuous joining of our bodies and perhaps our souls. My cock throbbed as Momma's anal ring pulsated around it, each beat of our hearts and each ragged breath we took producing just that much more pleasure as our sweat slick bodies embraced.

After a time, my weary penis shrunk and finally was released from Momma's grip and I eased off her, sliding to the side. Mom rolled to face me and we kissed again, slipping into each others arms and snuggling so that our bodies were firmly pressed into each other – my relaxed cock, nestling happily in her wet, cum splattered bush.

"I ain't never felt it like that, John." Mom murmured. I fucked a lot of men in my day, but goddamn..." Mom stroked my face. "Your daddy was a good fuck when he weren't drunk and mean, but he can't hold a candle to you, son. You made me cum in places I didn't know I could."

"I didn't know it could be so good either, Momma," I whispered back, pulling her closer so I could kiss her again before telling her, "I love you, Momma."

Momma smiled back, reminding me of the few good memories I had left of my early childhood – small tears rolling down her face. "I love you too, son." Momma snuggled closer, her heavy breasts mashing against my chest while her crotch worked against mine. "You feel good, John." Momma yawned long and loud. She gazed at me with her brilliant blue eyes that were fast glazing over with sleep. "Been a long time since I got to go to sleep in a man's arms...I really missed ..." and like that Momma closed her arms and began to snore softly.

I watched my mother sleep for several minutes – a happy, contented smile on her face and realized that despite all the lust I had for my mother, my love for her was growing with every minute. I fell asleep feeling a little strange and silly, knowing not only had I just fucked my mother, but that for the first time in my life, I'd met a woman I wanted to make my wife.

#

"RED HOUSE NUMBER ONE – PRISONER CHECK!" I snapped awake at the sound of a bellowing voice and the noise of hammering following close behind. I glanced at the old Kitty-Kat clock on the wall, its eyes rolling back and forth as if amused by what it had observed. It read 8:01 P.M.

"Shit," I whispered, reaching out to shake Momma awake. "Momma, the guard is coming!"

Momma's eyes snapped open and I was shocked at how fast she could move. Momma reached down and picked her now wrinkled dress off the floor and tugged it over her head while moving towards the door. She had the dress on, one shoulder and most of a breast exposed by the time a rough sounding woman's voice shouted, "RED HOUSE NUMBER TWO – PRISONER CHECK!"

Before the woman's voice ceased echoing, Momma flung open the door, looking incredibly carnal and erotic in the reddish light of the setting sun, barefoot in that short summer dress with her short hair looking bed tousled. She nodded and then stepped back to allow the guard Tisha to step into the room.

The female guard, her black skin glistening with sweat from the summer heat studied Momma for a long moment, then turned and looked at me, partially covered with the bed's quilt. "Walking by a couple of hours ago, I was thinking someone's getting killed. Either that or getting fucked within an inch of their life," she said with a bit of a mocking tone in her voice.

Momma giggled nervously and said, "Well, I ain't dead, Tisha."

Tisha grinned back and nodded and then pulled her nightstick out of its loop on her thick Sam Browne belt. She extended it and lifted up the hem of Momma's skirt, exposing her naked pussy – vulva still swollen and spread, her thighs still gleaming with my semen slowly leaking from her well fucked cunt and ass. She laughed and looked at me. "Who's fucking who's brains out here?" she said in a humorous voice, etched with lust.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,484 Followers