The Red House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers

During the next month's visit, I asked Momma if she'd applied for the conjugal visit and she shrugged and said, "I did – Tisha helped me with the papers, but I reckon nothings gonna come from it" Momma acted a bit more subdued this visit, despite wearing that tied up shirt again, another button undone to reveal a good bit more of her massive breasts. She'd had the sleeves cut off, revealing her bare, ivory-skinned shoulders and looked even more desirable than ever. I felt a little bad once I'd thought about it – considering for the first time that maybe dangling a bit of hope in front of a desperate person and the hope never being realized, might be crueler than never having the hope at all.

Then to my amazement, two weeks before my July visit, I received a phone call from the prison. When I picked up the receiver, I heard, "John Henderson? This is LaTisha Wilkins with the Mississippi Penal System."

"Uh, yes, ma'am. What can I do for you?"

"I'm calling to inform you that Carleen Howard has been approved for a conjugal visit two weeks from this Friday, beginning at 4:00 P.M. and ending at 12:00 P.M. Sunday. You are listed as her visitor."

I felt my stomach do a flip and wave of dizzying excitement swept over me. "That's...that's wonderful. Is there anything I need to do or provide in advance?" My heart was beating a mile a minute and I was suddenly aware I had an immense erection.

"Yes, Mr. Henderson, that's my main purpose in calling you." Tisha proceeded to inform me of the rules surrounding our visit – surprising me with some things I'd never considered like that I could bring groceries in that there were kitchen facilities, but no booze or other contraband. I could even bring non-prison issue clothing for Mom to wear. There was a radio, but no television. To be honest, I scarcely recall most of what she said – just the fact that Momma and I would be together and alone was all that mattered.

The next two weeks literally crawled by, allowing me to alternate between massive fantasies of Momma and me making love and moments of doubt – wondering if all I was doing was creating this "thing" between Momma and me out of thin air. Finally, the big day arrived. I was there early and tried not to show how eager I was while prison guards went through the groceries and presents I'd brought for Momma. The Red House itself wasn't much as I discovered upon my arrival. It was mostly one big room sectioned off into a living room, bed space and a small kitchenette, with a small bathroom, complete with an ancient claw footed bathtub.

I paced around the place impatiently, resisting the urge to stand at the door like a lonely puppy waiting for its master to come home. I was at the kitchen sink, drinking a glass of tepid water, when I heard the screen door open and in stepped the black guard, Tisha and my mother. Momma looked as she always did, appearing a little thinner than last time, despite the obvious care that had been taken to make her prison khaki dress more fitting. She flashed me a happy and nervous grin as her eyes took in the first new place she had seen in many years...a lot more space than in her cell.

Tisha nodded at me and then turned to Momma. "Alright, you two are on your own from now, till noon Sunday. I'll be back for night check at 8:00 p.m. sharp and they'll be checks at 8:00 tomorrow morning and evening. You be at the door, Carlie or it's your ass."

Momma nodded and replied softly, "Yes, ma'am."

Tisha looked at me again and smirked a little. "Well, y'all enjoy yourselves." She offered Momma another smirk and turned and left, shutting the door behind her and then locking it.

Momma and I stood maybe ten feet from each other in utter silence for several seconds, staring at each other. Slowly a big grin broke out on Momma's face and she let out a whoop and spun around, the hem of her dress lifting slightly, allowing me to observe that her thighs were as shapely and toned as her legs. "Goddamn, it's been a long time since I was anywhere without a guard standing right on top of me!"

Momma literally ran into my arms, her voluptuous body pressing into mine as she hugged me tightly. The hug went on and on as we rocked together, Momma whispering, "Thank you, thank you," over and over again. When she finally let me go, her face was shiny with tears and she said, hoarsely, "Thank you, John for not giving up on me – not letting me be alone all the rest of my life."

I reached out and stroked Mom's cheek, wiping away tears as I replied, "You'll never be alone, Momma. We're family and I love you."

Momma sniffled and then stepped into my arms again and gave me a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth. "I love you too, honey," she said softly before pressing herself against me again in an embrace that had the blood roaring in my veins and my cock throbbing with need. Finally, Momma stepped back – her face and upper chest flushed and she grinned at me guiltily and said, "Well, why don't you show your momma her home away from home.

We did, starting with the little kitchenette. Momma slipped her arm through mine and we stood and stared at the food in the refrigerator – steaks and pork chops, fresh veggies and fruit, soda pop and Rocky Road ice cream and all the fixings for a hearty country breakfast – Momma having expressed a wish to fix her son an old fashion breakfast, "If I ain't forgot nothing about cooking," Mom had said.

From there, we walked over to the single full sized bed, ignoring for the moment the fact that there was only the one bed. Momma gasped and hurried to the clothes I'd laid out. There was a pretty summer dress with a flower pattern against an off white background and Momma cooed her approval and when I expressed concerns over whether or not I guessed her size right, said, "Don't you worry your head none – I'll find a way to squeeze into it!" She examined every piece closely, from T-shirts to bras and panties, holding up a pair of lacy, black French-cut bikini panties with a matching bra and tossing me an amused look.

Finally, she peeked into the bathroom and gave an almost orgasmic moan, moving quickly inside and coming to her knees in front of the old claw-footed tub. "Oh my sweet Jesus!" Mom sighed. "I reckon I'd forgotten about bathtubs...it's been so fucking long." Mom looked up at me, her face a study in conflicted emotions. "I know we're supposed to spend all this time together, but Lord, John – I'd really like a bath. You mind?"

I laughed and said, "Not at all, Momma – in fact..." I turned and went back to the kitchen and fumbled through a plastic bag of toiletries. I went back into the bathroom to find Momma already running water, sitting along the rim of the tub with a look of bliss on her face unlike anything I've seen on a woman's face before. "Would you like some bubble bath to go with it?" I asked, holding up a bottle of scented bath solution..

Momma's eyes widened and she leapt up, wrapping me in her arms and hugging me again. "Oh, John!" she said, her voice quivering on the edge of crying. "If you weren't my son, I'd..." She paused in mid sentence, her face reddening again as we both looked at each other as we both finished the sentence in our heads. "I love you, son!" Momma finally finished. "I aint going to take a long bath, I promise." She gave me another chaste kiss on the mouth, her lips lingering just long enough to make me feel like more than just her son and then, trying to conceal my burgeoning erection, I turned and let her have some privacy.

I stood around, not sure what to do with myself as I listened to Momma run her bath and then give a lusty moan as she slipped into the tub. Between imagining Momma's naked body in a tub of suds and hearing her sighs of pleasure, I was struggling to not cum in my pants...my cock throbbing with need. Long minutes passed as I leafed through some old news magazines – a shiver running through me whenever I heard Mom moan with contentment or heard fresh hot water being run.

Finally, Momma called out, "Honey, we ain't got any shampoo, do we?"

I was off the couch in the blink of an eye and as I rummaged through the bag of toiletries, hollered back, "Sure do, Momma!"

Amidst splashing noises, Momma replied, "You bring it to me?"

I suddenly felt light-headed and more than a little nervous as I approached the door. "You decent, Momma?" I asked hoarsely.

Momma laughed and said, "Hell, no, but I'm covered up. Come on in. son."

I opened the door and felt my cock swell as my eyes settled on Momma in the bathtub. She was mostly covered up by thick soap suds, one leg rising up and resting on the rim, thigh full, but firm. The upper portions of her breasts rose above the soap bubbles, moving slightly as Momma breathed. Momma's upper chest and neck and shoulders were exposed, glistening with soap and water and were arousing in themselves. I slowly walked towards Momma, trying to not openly stare. Momma grinned at me, I think taking delight in my obvious discomfort. "Reckon, I'll try and give this ragged mop of mine a wash," she said holding out an arm for the shampoo.

Now, why I did what I did next, I'll never know. "Momma, would you like me to wash your hair?"

Momma's eyes widened in surprise at my suggestion and her grin turned a little odd as she licked her lips and slowly nodded. "I'd sure like that, John," she said softly. I walked around the tub so I was behind her and before kneeling, paused to enjoy the spectacular view of her breasts and cleavage from above.

As I went to my knees, Momma said, "Here, let me get my hair wet for you," and without warning, she let herself slide down, dunking her head below the water line. In doing so, she inadvertently flung her upper body up out of the water and her massive and beautiful breasts burst free from the water, revealing their heft and her huge, erect nipples, the size of quarters. She flexed again, resurfacing, but as she emerged, using her legs to push her back up, I caught a momentary glimpse of thick hair between her legs.

I knelt there in stunned silence for a moment until Mom turned back, water dripping down her face, her short, black hair wet and slicked against her head. She looked at me, a vague look of concern on her face and asked, "Son, you okay? You want I should do this myself?"

It took a moment for me to answer, but finally, I slowly shook my head and said, "I'm fine, Momma." I poured shampoo into my palm and then with my hands only trembling a little bit, reached up and worked the soap into Momma's hair.

Momma sighed happily, sinking a little lower into the tub as I worked my hands through her short, dark hair and massaged her scalp. I could feel my cock drooling precum into my shorts and I had to physically concentrate on not having an orgasm as I slowly washed Momma's hair. I'd never done that for a woman before and was amazed at the sense of intimacy that it created. My fingers slick with soap and shampoo worked Mom's hair caressing and rubbing and stroking in such a way that it did feel sort of like I was making love to Momma.

I worked a thick coat of soapy lather up around Momma's skull, letting my hands slide through her short locks. I massaged behind Momma's ears and then down in front of them, gently caressing her cheeks. Momma sighed happily and in a voice that was scarcely a whisper, "Lordy, that feels soooo damn good." I worked my way up to her hair again and then came back down, my palms massaging her cheeks. A delicious shiver coursed through me as Momma leaned her cheek into my right hand, nuzzling it with her lips as she continued to sigh with pleasure.

Unbidden, I worked my hands down to rub her neck and then her shoulders. Momma mewled with delight as I kneaded her tense muscles, rising up a bit, her breasts threatening to break above the surface. I held my breath as I watched Momma scissor her legs as she squirmed to get more comfortable. Growing more daring, I ran my fingers across Momma's upper chest, barely avoiding her now heaving globes of tit flesh before finally working my way back up, pausing to massage shoulders, neck and cheeks before working my fingers through her soapy slick tresses.

I stood up and found a large bowl and with Momma watching my every move, I filled it up with hot water from the tap scant inches from her foot. Cupping my hand, I began to rinse Momma's hair clean, still massaging her scalp as I went – enhancing that feeling of intimate contact we were sharing. Long after Momma's hair was rinsed clean of soap, I continued

I felt Momma's body tremble for long seconds, before she finally sighed and said, "Goddamn, John. That was wonderful!" Momma raised her arms up and stretched like a big cat, giving me another peek at her lovely body as huge breasts, capped by fully erect, thick, round nipples and a wet, thick pack of pubic hair emerged from the wispy suds in the bathtub. Momma realized quickly what she had done and with a giggle, dropped her body back into the water, her hands failing to cover her heavy breasts.

"Oops – sorry, honey. Shame on your momma giving you such a wicked show," Momma said laughingly with no trace of shame evident in her voice. She looked up at me, eyes pausing for a moment to study the bulge in my jeans before saying, "Why don't you pick out something for me to wear, son, while I get out of this tub."

I nodded slowly, resisting the urge to turn and look at my naked mother as I heard her stand up and climb out of the tub, humming a wordless, but happy tune. I quickly picked out the flowery summer dress for Momma and a pair of lacy white French cut bikini panties and a matching bra. I returned to the bathroom door and knocking, said in a husky voice, "Okay to come in, Momma?"

"Yeah, sweetheart, come right on in." I opened the door and took in the wondrous sight of my mother standing naked except for a bath towel she held in front of her body, barely concealing her above the crotch and doing little to conceal her bountiful breasts. Momma's eyes gleamed with love and amusement as she reached out for the dress and underwear, letting one corner of the towel to fall to reveal most of a breast before pulling the clothes to her body. "I just knew my boy wanted his momma in that there pretty dress."

I was blushing terribly by now and could only nod and mutter, "I hope it fits, Momma." I turned and rushed from the room, almost consumed by lust for my mother and shame for desiring my mother in such a frank and sexual way. I went out and sat on the couch, taking deep breathes and trying to bring my raging hormones under control. Momma's flirting might be her natural way, but I was having difficulty keeping my fantasies from becoming reality.

I felt relatively normal when I heard the door open and Momma whisper, "Well, what do you think?" I looked up and began to reply, but simply shut my mouth after several seconds as I took in the erotic vision before me. Momma had on the dress and it was obvious even before I noticed the bra and panties in her hand that she was at the very least, braless under that dress.

I don't know much about dresses, but I'd thought I'd bought her one that had a plunging neckline, but it turned out to be a very elastic neckline. Momma wore it so that it clung to her arms like a peasant blouse, leaving her shoulders bare and a considerable amount of tit flesh exposed. Just a hint of aureoles made it clear how much breast flesh Momma was revealing. The dress itself was a bit snug, clinging to Momma's full, lush body, the hemline hugging her upper thighs just below the crotch. I knew it would be above the knees, but not in my wildest imaginations did I think it would be as short as it was. Momma smiled at my reaction and then slowly spun around on bare feet, revealing just a tantalizing peek at ass cheeks peeking out from under the dress.

I finally found my voice and said in a voice thick with lust, "You were meant to wear that dress, Momma. You...you're beautiful."

Momma beamed with pleasure and spun around again. "I clean forgot how it felt to wear a pretty dress. Oh, in the old days, I'd dress sexy like this and go out dancing!"

I nodded and standing up said, "Well, maybe we can relive your old days." I crossed the room and turned on the radio, spinning the tuner until I found music – a slow George Strait number. I turned to Momma and held out my hand. "Care to dance, Momma?"

Momma ducked her head, trying to hide the shy, pleased grin on her face – allowing me to see her as she was when she was much younger. She looked up enough so that we could make eye contact and slowly nodded her head and reached out to take my hand. "I'd really like that, son," she replied softly.

As our fingers intertwined, I pulled Momma to me, getting a little giggle out of her as her body pressed into mine while my free arm slipped around her waist and brought us just that much closer together. God, Momma felt good against me. Her body seemed to be generating considerable heat combining with her luscious softness to create such a sweet sensation that I never wanted to let her go. Momma leaned her head against my shoulder and sighed as we slowly danced.

There wasn't much movement, a slow and measured shifting of our feet, moving as one as I held her close. The thin summer dress allowed me to get a real sense of Momma's body, her immense pillow-like breasts flattening and spreading out against my chest – nipples poking against my polo shirt and her pelvis clinging to and moving with my thigh. Her breath on my neck made me shiver as we seemed to become one being, moving slowly in time with the music. Even our hearts seemed to merge into a slow and languorous beat.

Time seemed to stand still as the song ended and another began, a slow ballad by

Reba and we never paused or separated. In truth, we both tried to work ourselves more closely into the other person and the need for more contact quickly became evident. I moved my head slightly so I could softly kiss Momma's bare shoulder. A shiver ran through her body and so I slowly made my way across her shoulder till I was nuzzling her neck.

Momma finally looked up at me, our eyes locking as we slowly swayed to the music. She licked her lips, looking both hungry and a bit scared. Her arms, wrapped around my neck pulled me closer to her face till we could feel...almost taste each other's breath. Our lips met and then our tongues. Momma moaned into my open mouth as our tongues curled around each other, tasting each other as we hugged tighter. The music played on and we danced on and we kissed on. Reba ended and some fast moving redneck noise replaced it, but we continued to slow dance, lost in a moment of incestuous passion.

I scarcely notice that as we danced and kissed, Momma was moving us subtly across the floor. I was a bit startled when the back of my legs hit the couch, but I kept kissing Momma, my hands tightening behind her back, keeping her lush body pressed against mine. I was so into the kiss I almost missed Momma slowly undoing my belt and then undoing my jeans. I opened my eyes to see Momma staring back, her blue eyes conveying her love and need for me.

It was my turn to shiver as I felt Momma shove my jeans down to pool around my ankles and then she was yanking my boxers down as well. I groaned as she took my erect cock in her warm hand and slowly stroked it. Momma broke the kiss and grinned at me. "I love you, son," she said huskily. "I reckon I aint a good mother, but honey, I'm gonna show you what a sweet fuck I am."

Momma pushed me back and I sat down on the couch hard. Momma moved with me and suddenly I had her in my lap, her dress rising up well past her crotch. Again, I saw a flash of black, hairy bush and then Momma was rolling her hips, her hairy pussy wet with desire rubbing against my hard penis. "Oh, Momma," I gasped as my hands moved to cup her fleshy asscheeks.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers