The Red House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,475 Followers

I swallowed slowly, my heart, soul and body aching for my mother to stay and replied, "I love you, Momma. I'll see you, soon."

Tisha pointed Momma out the door and then paused in the doorway and said, "I'll be back in a bit, boy. Go pull your pants back up and pack your stuff and make sure the place is as clean as when you got here." Out the door she went then, without a backward glance.

I sat there for a moment, still trying to digest just what happened. Finally I gathered myself together and straightened the place up, carefully packing Momma's civilian clothes, my cock twitching as I lovingly packed away that flowery summer dress. I made sure the trash was collect and the dishes were all clean long before Tisha returned.

I was sitting on the couch, two bags of leftover groceries and clothes beside me when Tisha came in, her face a study of intense emotion. I stood up as she walked purposely towards me, stopping only when we were scarcely an inch apart. Her short cropped curly hair shone with perspiration and her face was shiny with sweat.

She studied me for a second and then raised her hands to my cheeks. Holding me in place, she stood on tip-toe and kissed me, pressing her tongue into my mouth. Through my surprise, I realized I was tasting more than just Tisha and saliva. I tasted pussy and maybe semen on her lips, growing more positive as I rolled my tongue over her full lips. I quickly understood. Tisha had just eaten my sperm directly from my mother's cunt.

When our mouths parted, Tisha licked her lips and said, "You love your Momma?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am."

Tisha nodded, never letting her eyes leave my face and replied, "Yeah, I believe you do. Your momma got a raw deal and she deserves to be free. I'm thinking maybe you and I can work something out to make that happen."

To be continued....

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,475 Followers