The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it was his experience, or lack of a passenger, that told in the end; but Andy pulled comfortably up alongside the frustrated Jennifer by the time they reached the marker. As he winked at her, she pouted back petulantly.

Jennifer played a little with the other bikes, toying with other little race-skirmishes along the way, joining in with the fun.

The afternoon was drawing on as the road began to climb and the air became cooler. The group generally slowed to a lower speed although the incline was only gradual. Slowly, Jennifer became more aware of the vibrations juddering through her body - her ass, and her chest. With the slight but noticeable dip in temperature, she was aware that her tank top was hardly enough cover, but she was hardly going to stop now to add more clothing.

It was Ben first, who pulled up alongside to shout "Nice work, lady!" at her, and whose eyes first swept down to her cleavage. Jennifer had almost forgotten how much of herself was on display; but following his eyes now, she almost shocked herself at the sight of her prominent, vibrating cleavage. She was visibly wobbling on this road! She felt a sudden thrill between her thighs as some of the other guys exchanged glances with her, and the thrill of being the day's plaything returned to her.

A few miles further on, Jennifer began to see signs to their destination, and the scenery changed a little, becoming greener. Seeing that the ride out was nearing its end, she began to think of the evening among this bunch of men. She also wondered how she would get to be alone with Adam, remembering their encounter at the start of the day. Would they be given space to themselves with all these men around? She realized that as the miles had passed, her pussy had grown gently moistened from the pounding of the road on the bike between her legs. This was normal for her, and part of the reason that she loved to ride. She hoped again that she would get to be with Adam tonight.

With the ride now slower, it was more obvious to the men what a voluptuous figure Jennifer was showing at the front of the bike. There was some unrestrained leering at the amount of tanned, full breast gently vibrating above the low line of her stretched tank top. Aware of the attention she was getting, Jennifer became more aware that her nipples were beginning to harden. The chill of the wind buffeting her exposed skin did little to stop that, but there was little she cared to do to rectify the situation now. She felt Adam's hands around her waist, and a sweet sensation of desire awoke within her bouncing, nubile body. She shifted uncomfortably inside her jeans. These things were so tight! As if reading her thoughts, Adam cupped her ass for a moment.

With a roar of his engine, Ben assumed direction of the group. He led them off from a side-turn in the road, quickly guiding them through a dense patch of trees before turning up a narrow driveway. Emerging at the apex, a miniature scene of idyllic natural beauty greeted the riders.

The drive led out onto an expanse of gravel, which led up to a large pine shack with an open porch. It was well constructed and obviously carefully tended, and presented a gleaming welcome from the relatively dark driveway. Beyond the shack, an expanse of grass led down to the tiny shore of a placid lake - only a few acres in width and giving an appearance of shallowness in depth, but nevertheless a place of some beauty. There was even a tiny jetty with an old rowboat attached by a short length of rope. The far side of the lake was just out of view, disappearing into trees, but its full size could easily be guessed. Jennifer gasped with delight: she had given little thought to their destination, but this was a far better sight to behold at the end of her first long solo ride, than she could have imagined.

Ben led the now slow procession of bikes to the shack, waving an arm coolly as a well-built man emerged. He quickly kicked his bike onto its stand, jumped off and exchanged buddy-punches with the owner of the shack. The signal set, there was general confusion as everyone tried to find a suitable place to leave their bikes. Jennifer laughed to herself as she joined in the melee, noting the Ben and the well-built guy watched with amusement.

Ben introduced their host as Jack; a number of them nodded with familiarity, and he made his way around the rest of the group. Some of the men had wasted no time in opening their travel-packs and distributing beer, and there were assurances that plenty more was to come.

When they were introduced to Jack, Jennifer and Adam felt as if they needed to be at their best behavior somehow; but despite his imposing height, a somewhat swarthy appearance and notable bicep, Jack had a slow, soothing manner which made them feel welcome. "I've been hearing good things about your riding, young lady," he rumbled at Jennifer. She thanked him, noticing that his gaze seemed to take in both her face and her chest at the same time.

Jennifer grabbed a cool beer and glanced down at herself. Now in just her tight jeans and tank top, her body felt thoroughly aroused by the sensations of the ride. Her pussy was gently pulsing with excitement from the feeling of power she had enjoyed; one of the thin straps of her tank top had slipped down over her smooth shoulder, allowing the top to sink slightly further.

Jack made sure that Jennifer felt welcome, patting her behind familiarly as if it was the most natural thing to do. Jennifer giggled at the cheek of that, but her face showed that she would allow almost anything, being practically buzzing with delight at the way the day had turned out. Jack glanced down at her exposed push-up bra and winced at the sight of her soft young breasts sitting up pertly. Jack noticed the cute freckles on her tanned shoulders and cleavage, and was joined by Dave and Andy as the three of them engaged her in talk about the ride and location.

Jennifer continued to talk and jabber away excitedly, hardly stopping to wonder where Adam had got to. He'd be back. Music was starting up, and a party was starting to get moving. As Jennifer leaned back to take a gulp of the beer, her hair cascaded around her bare shoulders, her top tightening further around her breasts and revealing, to the delight of the gawping three men, the exquisite dimples of Jennifer's erect nipples poking through the top. The marks of her arousal remained visible after she had downed the beer.

Jack made the most of his position as host, slipping his arm around Jennifer's shoulders. He towered above her, but she felt comfortable. "So, your husband's..."

"Adam - oh, there he is, I was wondering where he'd gotten too!" she broke away for a minute, swapping hand-slaps with Josh as she bounced her way over to see him. Her perky nipples were all the more obvious now, and drew a number of lustful glances as she did so.

Adam was engaged in some drinking ritual with Ben and Jeff, but broke off to talk to his wife. He didn't seem concerned about Jennifer's state of half undress - like the rest of the men, he was happy to enjoy the view. She linked arms with him for a while at the table though, and downed a whisky. The pungent smell of marijuana smoke filled the air and the music grew louder, and the married couple began to enjoy the evening's relaxation.

***

The sun set over the tree-tops rather than the lake, but made for a beautiful view of the sky nevertheless. Jennifer broke off from dancing with one or two of the guys, in time to catch a sheepish look from her husband. She hadn't been with him for an hour or so, and now he was engaged in a game of cards.

Jennifer bounced over. "Now don't bet the bike, honey!" she laughed lightheartedly at him. "We need to get home!"

Adam winked at her confidently. "How about I win us a new bike?" he answered loudly. Jennifer recognized the game as poker and realize what he was up to from the expressions on some of the other faces. The atmosphere seemed cool though, and she grabbed a beer, taking some air by the lakeside before returning to him.

"So, where's my bike?" she laughed. She reckoned she could get away with such a massive breach of etiquette by virtue of being the only girl, and sat herself next to him on the bench.

Jennifer knew a losing hand when she saw one, and Adam was holding trash. He was playing a reasonable game though, and she was relieved when he folded rather than get involved in some silly bluff. When the hand ended, Jennifer left him - cards was not a favorite pastime, and she was now convinced that Adam was playing sensible enough. The stakes were not too high anyway - worth playing for, but nothing for her to worry about.

Since Adam was enjoying his occasional vice, Jennifer headed off to grab a beer and see if there was anything left worth smoking.

***

Barely half an hour had passed when Adam touched her arm. "Jen, I'm having a few problems back there..."

Jennifer was nicely buzzed by this point, and had almost forgotten that Adam had been gambling. It didn't seem possible that there could be any sort of problem in this lovely place. "Tell your honey about it, baby."

Adam explained the amount of money he'd fallen behind with; some of the players were more experienced than he was used to, so he'd been losing some hands, and had tried to recoup when he had a chance against weaker players. Slowly but surely however, he had fallen into a slippery slope. The amount he had lost made her concerned, but Adam assured her that he would make good. He was just asking her opinion - he wanted to get back to evens.

Jennifer looked into his eyes and found herself trusting his judgment; he didn't seem to be drunk or overly concerned, he was just behaving earnestly by tell her. She sent him back with her blessing.

***

After another twenty minutes she thought she'd better drop in on the game. One look at her husband's face told her everything had not turned good. Ben was talking to him: "You know Adam, if you want to lay your bike as security, I'd be happy to let you ride it home first."

Jennifer couldn't believe what she was hearing. Had things got that bad? Adam shot her a sheepish look. She wondered what he had got himself into here. Adam was obviously trying to claw his way out of trouble but without funds remaining he was just slipping further into trouble

Without wanting to guide him further into problems, Jennifer suggested that if he knew what he was doing he could do the unthinkable, and take Ben up on his offer. It did seem like Ben was trying to help out of concern. It felt right enough; yes, and it wasn't like he was betting the whole thing.

A few minutes later however, one of the guys unveiled a devastating hand to take more away. Jennifer saw the blood drain from her husband's face. She knew this was getting serious now.

It was only another five minutes until Adam had practically lost their transport home. Jennifer shared his mortification - the idea of them having a bike each by next summer was suddenly evaporating before her eyes! She looked imploringly towards Ben, who had had perhaps the best night of all at the table.

To her surprise, Ben spoke straight to her as if he knew what she was thinking. "Sure, there could be another way out."

Every set of men's eyes at the table landed on her. If she hadn't laid so much blusher on herself a little earlier, she might have turned red anyway.

"You know Adam, you must have noticed our lady here has been kind of popular with the guys. We could always have a little show to make up for your debts, what do you think?"

There was a chorus of approval around the table. Adam looked on helplessly as the men all stared at his wife. Jennifer had been bending over her husband's chair and straightened, but couldn't help a little wiggle of her wide hips as she did so. Her breasts were sitting proud for all to see, and there was an intake of air around the table.

Adam took a swig of the whisky he had previously been sipping. "What... sort of show?" Jennifer's red painted lips parted a little. Was Adam considering this? What about what she thought? Maybe she needed a whisky herself!

Ben looked up at the exquisitely concerned expression on her flawless face. "What sort of show depends on how much you guys want the bike back. Or how much of that money you're willing to do without."

Now Jennifer really did need a whisky. But with the eyes of every man in the room on her, she found it difficult to consider the suggestion neutrally. And Adam seemed to be seriously considering the idea. "Well, perhaps..." The words had escaped her lips almost before her brain had decided to form them. What was she agreeing to? She glanced at Adam. He looked half shocked, half relieved. She had expected him to nip the idea in the bud. Now, Jennifer really grab his whisky.

***

Ten minutes later on the front porch, Jennifer found herself the only member of the gathering who was not seated. She had had not time to check herself, and so she appeared before them as she was dressed and made-up at that point of the evening: her curly, vibrant hair around her bare shoulders, her breasts straining to be free from the black bra and top; and her round ass and strong legs encased in skin-tight denims. As had been the case throughout the day, the men's' eyes devoured her hungrily.

With her dark blue jeans disappearing into her long black boots, she was hardly in a position to put on a sexy striptease. She exchanged a confused glance with her husband, who seemed slightly aroused to see his wife so obviously the center of attention after the long day. She supposed that Adam still carried the morning's passion, and was craving her now; well, if all that was required to save the day was a quick flash of her breasts, she'd be happy enough with that. She was a bit foggy from the evening's intake, and felt like there need be no issue with such a display.

Ben wasted no time, quickly removing Jennifer's confusion about what he wanted. "OK Jennifer, you've been a great addition to the day so far, and I just know that we're all liking what we've seen of you so far."

There was a rumble of approval from the men, and to her distaste she heard the creepy Jeff call out, "Got that right!"

Ben continued: "We were all lovin' your ass when you were on the back of the bike. Why don't you bend over and remind us just how great that looks?"

Jennifer gasped. So this was what Ben wanted - her was going to show her off for the men's' amusement? She still didn't think that jeans were good for a striptease, but she supposed that right now she would just do as she was told. She reasoned that there was nothing wrong with a bit of bending and flashing, if it saved the bike!

She turned her back to the watching men and stuck her round ass out toward them. Feeling the skin-tight denim of the jeans tighten around her ass, she leaned forward and presented Ben with the view he'd requested. There was an intake of breath, and a few whistles as she showed off her ass. Jennifer giggled, then gave her hips a little wiggle and ran a hand over her own taught roundness for them. "Like this?" she cooed. She glanced at Adam, who was staring just as hard as the other men.

Ben laughed. "Yup. Now who wants to feel that fine, fine ass?"

Jennifer gulped. So Ben wanted a hands-on show! She supposed that for the money at stake...

Her thought was cut short as an unwelcome voice spoke out. "I'll take a piece of that!" Jeff called out. He hardly hesitated, striding toward her. Jennifer instinctively straightened: of all the men there, why did it have to be the guy who creped her out?

Ben laughed. "Oh come on Jen, let him have a feel! You don't want to give up so soon, think of what's at stake!"

She glanced Adam again who seemed to concur with Ben, and resigned herself to her fate. She glanced back at the black-bearded Jeff, who was already leering at her. She saw his eyes widen as she bent over provocatively for him and waited for the inevitable.

She caught her breath as she felt the initial contact. Jeff's hand slithered its way slowly across her taught, round ass. Glancing back, at him, she caught the lustful gaze on his face as his fingertips explored the sweet crevice beneath her ass-cheeks, then roughly fondled her buttocks. She felt him shake her gently, causing her ass to wobble slightly; the men cheered, and Jeff gave her a couple of gentle slaps, then trailed his fingers right down the middle of her ass. It was such a filthy, intimate grope that there was felt her dignity had been snatched away in front of the watching eyes.

"Nice, Jeff, I bet that feels good." Jack joined in with Ben's baiting of their captive performer. "Ain't it someone else's turn now?"

Ben laughed. "Well, that's the ass man happy. Now who else wants to play with our prize?"

Andy, was barely able to restrain himself. "I'll have a piece of that action!" he laughed.

Jennifer felt that the men were being selected to creep her out the most! She was glad to see Jeff sit down again, but Andy was far too old to be getting his hands on her - no man with grey hair had ever touched her in a sexual way!

Still, all she had to do was concur and the day would be saved. Jennifer felt Andy's hands confidently grab her waist, and encourage her to stand up. "Let's take a look at this sexy top of yours," he told her.

Jennifer watched as Andy's earlier restraint gave way to an obvious longing for her flesh. He stood straight in front of her and gently stroked her neck, then her freckled shoulders. Her breasts were inches from his probing fingertips, rising to strain against her tight top as she breathed more heavily in response to his attentions. Her freckled, soft cleavage moved gently, inviting his touch.

As had been the case earlier in the evening, Jennifer's her nipples were visible through the thin material of her top. Now, it gave the impression that she was aroused by Andy's attentions. She had to admit that there was something exciting in being explored this way, with the audience watching in rapt attention. She could not help but gasp as he skillfully cupped one of her breasts through the thin material, feeling its weight, before finally brushing the backs of his fingers along her soft, exposed flesh and gently caressing the tops of her semi-exposed breasts.

"It's pretty nice actually," Jennifer laughed as his fingers dipped into her cleavage. There was another rumble of approval from the watching men, as she giggled girlishly while having her breasts felt. She glanced at Adam, who smiled back at her. This was pretty dirty, but not too bad, she decided - Adam was obviously enjoying the show, and if he was OK with it, then this was the best way out of their predicament.

Jennifer was braced for Andy to fully expose her womanhood, but he restricted himself to tracing his fingers over what was visible, and fondling her through her top. She had to admit it felt nice, and while this was the strangest of experiences in full view of the watching men, she knew there could be worse experiences having her attractiveness confirmed in front of these lusty men. She caught her breath as Andy rubbed his fingers across the little nubs in the material of her tank top, caused by her erect nipples. He squeezed gently, sending pleasurable sensations through her breasts. Jennifer gulped: there was no disguising how nice that felt. She writhed a little in her boots, while not daring to move from the spot in case she somehow transgressed whatever rules Ben had in mind. She ground the high heels of her boots into the ground.

It was Jack's voice that broke the silence. "Oh yeah, I think she likes that!" There were laughs and claps. "What do you think, Adam?"

Adam just coughed and nodded: "Well, yeah, I guess she would!"

Jennifer knew that she should feel demeaned being discussed in this way; but somehow the attention was giving her a more agreeable sensation. She was almost disappointed when Ben called out to stop the contact: "All right. That's enough for you right now, Andy."