The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's voice now. "Someone needs to get another cock in that chick's mouth!"

There was a bustle of activity, and Jennifer looked up to see Rob, the thirty-something blond-haired guy she had met alongside Andy, moving toward her. He unzipped his jeans and knelt before her, hooking his boxers over the obvious bulge to reveal a big, stiff erection. Jennifer's face was sultry and flushed as Jerry slowed his thrusts behind her for a moment to allow Rob easier access to her hot mouth.

"Suck it baby!" she heard someone say, and wondered if it was Adam; but by now the evening was just one mass of hard cocks wanting her to satisfy them. Gazing up sexily at Rob's semi-naked body, she caught his eye as she parted her lips and sucked him deep into her mouth.

Rob groaned loudly as Jennifer snaked her tongue around his shaft, then heard her whimper as the slaps of Jerry's thighs against her ass increased in volume and frequency once more. Jennifer's body was forced a little further forward with each stroke, driving Rob's cock deeper into her wet, slurping mouth. Her nose almost touched his stomach as she sucked and slurped, taking him all the way inside; then she withdrew and gasped for air, whimpering at the force of Jerry's thrusts, her drool hanging from her pouted lips for a few intense seconds before she caught her breath enough to take Rob's cock back inside her mouth again. Rob groaned with the exquisite pleasure her mouth provided, brushing her hair aside from her face so that he and the watching men could see. Jennifer's cheek was distended, Rob's cock bulging outward as she gagged noisily, slurping on cocks at both ends.

"She does two guys well," Jack muttered darkly and approvingly. Jennifer looked up and caught Adam's expression as he watched his wife suck and fuck two virtual strangers. He seemed transfixed, and the look of conflicting emotions on his face was giving way to joy. Even as she worked her hips backward to take Jerry's cock deeper insider her, she saw a familiar look on her husband's face: the look she was more used to seeing as he climaxed inside her. It was replaced by a look of surprise mixed with relief as he looked down at his own crotch. Jennifer realized that her husband had just climaxed in his pants watching her... yet she had been watching, and he hadn't even touched himself to get off.

The realization that Adam was loving what was being done to her put Jennifer into the wildest sexual mood she could remember. Gasping and whimpering, she ground onto Jerry's cock as she let out deep groans, bobbing wildly on Rob's cock. She heard Jerry cry out in delight and pull from her smooth pussy. A jet of hot cum landed on her ass as she heard his groans of relief. A second spurt dripped down her thigh as she felt Jerry rub himself against her big, soft ass.

She popped Rob's saliva-covered cock noisily out of her mouth. "Get that thing in my pussy," she muttered huskily. "I want more cock." Rob didn't hesitate, but pulled off his jeans and replaced Jerry between her shapely thighs.

Rob pushed gently and watched as his cock, tinted slightly red with Jennifer's lipstick, disappeared into her willing pussy. She groaned and immediately bucked her hips backward, taking Rob all the way inside her. "Fuck!" she heard him exclaim behind her, to the amusement of the watching men. ""She's definitely into this!"

Jennifer showed that she was certainly starting to make the most of her situation, forcing herself back onto Rob's length rhythmically, doing most of the work. She gasped with pleasure and exertion as her pussy slurped at the hard cock buried inside her, hearing Rob's moans as she fucked him. Her knees were hurting now, as the ground was hard beneath the rug; but she continued undeterred. She shifted to relieve her hands slightly, and the watching men were treated to a full view of her full breasts juddering beneath her smooth body, as she let out a long groan of pleasure.

After a few minutes of allowing Jennifer to control the pace, Rob began to fuck her on his own terms. Jennifer groaned, but allowed him to control the pace of the movement as his hands slid forward from her buttocks and grasped her by the waist. Once again a man's thighs slapped noisily against her reddened, exposed ass for all to hear. The sound was easier to hear now, the moisture of Jerry's cum still on her ass, occasionally slurping as it lubricated the skin of the two rough-fucking performers on the rug. She began to yelp noisily, gasping for air as he pounded into her. "She's gonna cum again," she heard Jack's voice gloating over her as the inexorable rise of pleasure, which came in waves emanating from her sopping wet pussy.

Jennifer had a full view of the lustful gazes of the men as her orgasm overwhelmed her, but had to close her eyes as the pleasure became too much. With Rob's cock still pumping her used pussy, she wailed helplessly, her smooth back arching and her breasts bouncing freely, their erect nipples pulsing exquisitely with delight. "Ooh! A, yeah! Fuck me good and hard Rob, it feels fucking... amaz.....!!!" She shuddered on the ground, moaning as the orgasm swept through her, feeling Rob slow his pace only slightly to allow her a moment's respite as she gasped for air.

She heard Jack's voice again. "Somebody needs to plug that mouth." God, Jennifer thought to herself, how many more men would she be able to handle? She was tasting a mixture of different men in her mouth now, and her knees and hands were hurting from maintaining this position, but she supposed she would have to remain so for now. She had come this far, and didn't want to get into some form of semi-bargaining for the debt - it would be so much better if it were to be cancelled in full.

Her eyes were still closed as she heard the footsteps of the next man in front of her, and he coolly reached to her side to grab her swinging breasts. She whimpered, "Ow! Ooh yeah!" as he mauled them, rubbing her sensitive nipples between the rough skin of his fingertips.

"They're heavy and horny," she heard a drawling voice mutter to the watching crowd. Something about that voice riled her, and her mascara-laden eyelashes flicked open to see Jeff beside her, grabbing at her sensitive breasts, a look of debauched delight on his face, part-hidden by his dirty beard. She had taken a dislike to him earlier and at close quarters she still didn't like him. He was rough with her soft flesh as a gleam of delight filled his eyes. "Here you go," he announced, and without any fanfare he unzipped his jeans and thrust his dark, wrinkled, hardening cock in the direction of her face.

At first Jennifer tried to avoid it, but she was hardly in a position to do so - Rob's thrusts were growing harder as he enjoyed the moist, soft embrace of her pussy, and Jeff was anything but shy about how he presented his growing member. When her mouth failed to open as keenly as it had for the other men, he tried coaxing her by rubbing it against her cum-smeared cheek. "C'mon baby, open up," he cooed sarcastically. Jennifer jerked her head to the side, but even as she did so she knew it was pointless, feeling him dribble with excitement, almost against her ear. The things she'd do for her husband...

Jennifer succumbed and parted her lips into a willing "O" shape, then turned her head toward the tip of Jeff's filthy cock. He grunted with relief as she sucked on him and, with a moment of hesitation, took him into her mouth. Almost immediately he began to buck his hips forward rudely, fucking her mouth rather than waiting for her to suck. She let out a cry of protest, but it was too late: in her prone position, with Rob fucking her from behind, she was truly trapped on all fours as Jeff filled her mouth with his cock. Jennifer spluttered a little, and saliva dribbled down her chin as she struggled to take keep her composure as she was fucked by two men. She gagged noisily as Rob's thighs slapped against her own reddened ass, then let out a soft whimper as Jeff tugged at her tousled, matted brunette hair. "Take a breath," he told her, which she did noisily before he plunged his manhood back into her mouth, this time thrusting at an angle and causing a bulge to appear repeatedly in the side of her pretty face.

"Mmmmm!" Jennifer's cry was half-protest, half-pleasure as she felt Rob begin to fuck her in shorter, sharper thrusts.

"That mouth feels fuckin' awesome," she heard Jerry gloat to the crowd.

"Oooarrggh!!!" She heard Rob's cry from behind her as he mauled her big, soft ass-cheeks, his cock jerking wildly inside her as it pumped his semen into her. She felt the hot load shoot deep inside her - a sensation which might have brought her off again, but for the discomfort in her mouth.

Slowly, the frenzied activity of the two men slowed and ceased. Rob pulled his moist erection out of Jennifer's sloppy pussy with an audible squelch, then lay gasping for a moment. Jeff grinned as he popped his cock out of Jennifer's abused mouth. "Good, that makes room for me."

As Jeff moved behind her, Jennifer once again had a view of the watching crowd. Adam's face was reddened now, perhaps as a result of his earlier climax, or some other reaction to seeing her used this way. She held his eyes for a second but was somehow unable to gain any particular message - he seemed as resigned to her fate as she was. Jack was watching as if he knew what was coming, and most of the men were staring lustfully at her. Ben looked on with satisfaction.

Jennifer had finally caught her breath, but the respite lasted only a moment. She could feel the sleazy sensation of Rob's cum leaking out of her used pussy, just as Jeff's hand touched her ass. He began to caress her full buttocks, initially as if to coax the hot stickiness out of her by encouraging her movement. He pushed a finger into her juicy wetness, gently poking into her, as if he intended a gentle seduction. After a minute though, she felt his fingers creep up her sweaty crevice, probing rudely into another hole. These fingers were colder, and she gasped aloud as she realized that he was using lubricant.

Still fingering her pussy, Jeff began to penetrate Jennifer's tight asshole with his lubricant-smeared hand. He had both hands inside her now, making her cry out in anguish. But there was no denying the pleasurable feeling which the attentions of so many men had left between her supple thighs. Waves of excitement from her well-fucked pussy accompanied the shock she felt at having this awful man's fingers stealing their way into her ass. He kept adding lubricant and probing further, each time making his job easier, as Jennifer began to writhe, whimper and squeal with surprise at the sensations she was feeling. The toes of her boots ground into the rug. As she gasped loudly at one particularly rude thrust, her now wide eyes looked askance at the watching crowd, but if anything they seemed more intent.

"I wonder if our friend Adam has fucked this asshole," Jeff gloated meanly as he savored her reactions. Jennifer bit her lip: only she and her husband knew the answer to that, and she wasn't telling. "Ah..." she heard him sigh. "Who cares." He began to finger-fuck her in both holes with the same hand, making her shriek with alarm. She knew now that he was planning to fuck her ass in front of these men, and nobody seemed to be stopping him. She let out a long wail of what she thought should be distress, but it sounded more like excitement and anticipation.

She felt the cold shock of one last thumb full of lubricant being worked into her before Jeff slapped his hard cock between her ass-cheeks. He played with her buttocks for a second, rubbing himself up and down them, before pulling them apart. Jennifer felt his tip at her most private opening, and closed her eyes tightly in anticipation.

To her surprise, she felt him slip inside her tight ass with little discomfort. Still, she squealed girlishly, bringing a round of applause from the audience. Barely able to comprehend what was being done to her now, her body quivered and sweated as Jeff pressed himself home, surprisingly gently. She moaned more deeply now, feeling him slide inexorably deeper into her. It felt so wrong, and yet kind of raunchy at the same time; she experienced a moment of panic, in fear that he might go so deep that he somehow stuck inside of her. But as Jeff grunted with the pleasure he seemed to be getting from her, her pulled out a little, establishing a fucking motion for the first time. Jennifer was shocked that he had got so far.

Jennifer's hands and knees were aching so that as Jeff began to push harder into her tight hole she was forced forward slowly, stroke by stroke, forward and downwards, her doggy-position slowly collapsing. Finally her throbbing breasts were trapped right against the ground, her strong thighs roughly parted either side of the sneering bearded man behind her as he kept fucking her round ass with short but fluid motions. Jennifer was growling under his attentions and weight, groaning and gasping as he reamed her back passage remorselessly.

So this was what he'd been thinking when he was checking her out from behind on the bike, she realized. She'd assumed the guys were all enjoying the sight of her butt, her legs, her figure bouncing on the bike; and they had been, but darker thoughts had been stirring too, and none darker and sleazier than Jeff's. Strangely, she felt an excitement building inside her, and when she realized that the men had crowded around to take in the wicked spectacle, she rose above the strange, thrilling discomfort of being fucked in the ass by a man she could barely stand to look at; and instead began once more to enjoy her place at the centre of their attention.

Jennifer's forced grunts and groans became more womanly again, and she felt a change in Jeff; it was as if he'd got what he wanted from her. Even as she began to tentatively hump her ass backwards into his strokes, feeling a drop of Rob's cum still trickling out of her pussy, she sensed his climax approaching, hearing him begin to grunt rhythmically. "Ah, she's even loving this..." Jeff's voice transmitted a little surprise, but moreover, satisfaction. Suddenly without warning it was he who was growling loudly, pulling out at the last and spattering her sore, quivering ass with his man juice.

Jennifer lay on her front gasping, her face hidden by an unruly mop of curls. As she slowly regained her breath, she felt Jack take her hand. "Best have some of this," he told her kindly. Jennifer swigged the drink he passed her, a whiskey which warmed her inside, relaxing her innards. Jack grinned. "Well you're doing a good job my girl. That debt's getting paid all right. But you gotta deal with the host!"

Relief flooded through Jennifer, along with the warmth from the whiskey. At last there was some talk of an end to this! Now she knew she could go through with it. What's more, she thought, Jack was bound to be in a state of arousal after all he'd seen. Maybe a quick blow-job would see him off.

Electing to move on now rather than wait longer, Jennifer staggered to her knees. The men were still crowded closely in a circle as if for a pagan ritual. She felt her ripe ass quivering firmly as she raised herself to her knees, turning to face the standing Jack. With a sexy lick of her lips, she reached out to touch the bulge in his jeans, then unzipped him. "That's the idea," he told her.

Jack was a tall man and Jennifer was expecting a sizeable cock, so when she pulled down his jeans and found an impressive bulge inside his boxers she was not surprised. However, as Jack stepped coolly out of his jeans she realized that he was not yet hard, and started to wonder what she was taking on. She rubbed him through his jeans, settling to her task, feeling that at least she was on more familiar ground now that the stinging in her ass was beginning to recede.

Jack's hardening cock began to push at his boxer shorts, so Jennifer hooked them over the growing bulge in a business-like fashion: she had seen enough cocks tonight to take the freshness out of seeing a new one. But Jack's made her stop in her tracks. He was not fully hard yet, but already he was larger than most men... larger than any she'd had that night. Bigger than Adam. She gulped, wondering if this was the largest cock she'd ever seen. Jack chuckled. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

Jennifer looked up at him for a moment, her hazel eyes full of concern and curiosity. "What... what if I..." she began.

"Oh, you'll manage it," Jack assured her. "I know you want to."

After a pause she decided to take one thing at a time, and pressed her soft face into his musky groin. She stuck out the tip of her tongue and licked his hardening girth, tonguing him tentatively. Hearing Jack growl his approval, Jennifer began to use the flat of her tongue as his cock grew before her eyes. She raised her head back and kissed his moist tip, giving him a look in the eyes, secretly imploring him to climax quickly. Maybe he'd been touching himself as he watched her? She widened her mouth, sucking him in gently, angling her head so that she could take him in smoothly. Slowly, she slid her wet lips down his half-erect shaft, slithering her tongue around him as he entered her mouth.

"Ooohhh yeah, you're good at that," Jack approved. But he showed every sign of being in control of himself. Jennifer felt his cock hardening fully, pushing its way deeper into her mouth, even becoming harder to stretch her lips around. She withdrew her head to gasp for air, and a strand of saliva attached his cock to her lips. He was almost fully erect now, and seemed far too large to get into her mouth. God, she thought to herself, she couldn't fuck that! He was half as big again as Adam! Her pussy would be ruined.

"Suck it girl," somebody urged.

"Yeah, do your job, you horny cocksucker."

Jack grinned as Jennifer eyed up the challenge before her. "Don't think about it, just do it," was his advice. She decided to try. Again she sucked his tip into her mouth, pushing her head down onto his length. As he half-filled her mouth her lips seemed to be as wide as she could get them, and were stretched around his girth, but there was more to come. She withdrew, gasping, but refused to give in. Instead she let him slap his hard shaft against her pretty face while she regained her courage, then began to lick and suck at his balls.

Slowly Jennifer worked her way up his shaft, kissing and sucking, teasing him with her tongue. As she reached his tip once more she circled his circumcised head with her tongue, then suddenly bobbed her head down in a hard stroke. She was shocked to feel him hit the back of her throat. She could do it! Flattening her tongue to make room, Jennifer began to bob her head up and down, hearing herself let out a strangled noise as she gagged, but keeping her motion going as fast as she could bear. Again and again she felt his cock against the inner reaches of her mouth, and slobbered over his shaft as he took what she had to offer, groaning with pleasure as she gasped and glugged.

Finally, Jennifer felt his hands in her hair. He gently tugged, pulling her up over his lips. "OK girl, that's enough. I got stamina, you won't get me that way." Jennifer felt herself flush: she knew she'd been trying to finish him off. "Get on your back."

Jennifer groaned. "But I won't..."

"Yeah, you can. You can take it. You've come too far to fail now."

Fail? Again Jennifer renewed her motivation to keep going. This had been the most intense sexual evening she had experienced, and although she wondered how she would feel about it when she looked back, she hadn't come this far just to end up in a compromise about how much of Adam's money - her money, too - she had saved, and whether or not they got to keep the bike! It felt all or nothing, and that thought convinced her to do as their host instructed.