The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men cheered as Jennifer lay down on the tangled rug in front of Jack. Some of the onlookers had already experienced her tight pussy, but still their eyes ravished her curvy body as she parted her legs to allow Jack to kneel between them. She noticed their eyes drinking her in, and felt her pussy moisten in response to the magical feeling that right now, she represented all of their most lust-fuelled desires.

It was just as well that she had moistened. As Jack hovered over her, she felt a wave of trepidation; a feeling that the sensation of the hard nub of his cock-head poking against her pussy did nothing to quell. Jack slid his shaft against her wet opening, grunting with satisfaction as he sensed Jennifer's wetness. She supposed she must be fairly gaping and wide by now, having accommodated such a number of hard cocks in the one evening. Still, Jennifer had no idea how she was going to take that monster erection inside her.

Jennifer saw Adam looking on again. He seemed to be excited again - she knew he had climaxed earlier, and yet there was a bulge in his jeans once again. There was no denying that lying with her legs splayed, waiting to be fucked by this tall, rough, super-endowed man was a sexual thrill for her, and she realized that she was writhing on her back as Jack slid his cock and slapped her pussy with it gently in preparation for his entry. Jennifer gasped, feeling herself moistening further, as Jack also groped greedily at her exposed breasts. There was a murmur of approval among the men, and Jennifer saw Adam's face glazed with an almost hypnotic concentration. It seemed that he was longing to see her take this man on! For a moment Jennifer wondered if Adam had planned the whole day this way, but immediately knew that such a plot was just too far-fetched. It was just that Adam was loving the lengths which Jennifer had reached in order to rescue their interests.

Suddenly she was jerked from her thoughts as Jack stimulated her erect nipples, then removed one hand to guide his cock to what he knew was just the right spot. Jennifer could feel his tip nudging gently past her outer folds, and took a deep breath as her began to penetrate her. He rocked gently but insistently against her, using the strength of her hips to his advantage. Jennifer's already-used pussy was flowing with juices as the men gazed at her, and squelched audibly as the first third of Jack's enormous cock disappeared inside.

Jennifer's eyes widened as Jack kept rocking, gently forcing his way in. "Uh! No deeper! I can't... Oh, my GOD!" Jennifer squealed loudly as Jack responded to her hesitancy with a buck of his hips, stretching her sensitive pussy wide open. "Aow! No... I can't... OOORRGGH!!!" Jennifer cried loudly, bringing a roar of approval from the watching men as her body bucked, her heavy breasts bouncing sweetly as Jack rammed his cock deeper into her. Jennifer spread her legs as wide as she could, feeling his heavy body pressing down on her now, forcing himself deeper. Her mouth was wide open, gasping for air as she felt herself filled more than she had ever thought possible.

Jack was grunting with satisfaction as Jennifer wriggled on the ground beneath him, whimpering gently. Her hair made a pool of curls around her amazed face, her still-booted feet waving helplessly in the air now as he ground her recently-fucked ass into the rug. "OHH! GOD, I can't... OOH shit, you're so deep... No more, please, I can't take it... OW! Oh no, don't start fucking, I can't... OH!" Jennifer squealed as Jack began to move his cock back and forth, punishing her tight pussy further with every movement. "OH! God! That's good! Oh my God! YEEESSSS!!!!"

Jennifer had always assumed that being fucked by a massive cock would be uncomfortable, but now she began to feel the pleasure that it could bring, and it was more extreme than any sensation her pussy had brought her. "OOWW! God, so BIG! Ah! Oh! Ah! O...Yes!" Writhing and gasping on the floor, Jennifer had no way to hide the pleasure that Jack was bringing her. She had lubricated his cock now, making it easier for him to fuck her. Her boots were still flailing in the air, her gorgeous, shapely legs waving madly with every stroke. To her amazement, she began to feel Jack's hips against her inner thighs. He slapped against her noisily. She had taken him all the way in! This was the biggest cock she had ever seen, and she had taken every inch! The surprising thrill of that knowledge sent sensations of pleasure and delight shooting along her spine, making her wriggle in delight, warming her ass, pussy, breasts, neck, lips, and tongue with delightful sexual thrills.

Jennifer could feel herself climaxing, her pussy slurping tightly around Jack's thrusting member. But he barely paused, barely even registered interest as the orgasmic thrill swept over her and she gasped for air. Still he pounded at her, if anything more roughly now, and the slaps against her thighs grew louder. Jennifer saw her husband licking his lips with delight, but he failed to acknowledge her glance. In any case he was probably unaware of the extreme pleasure she was experiencing. Another orgasm caught her completely by surprise, making her back arch and another girlish squeal fill the night air. This time though, she heard Jack groan with satisfaction. She bit down on her lip, knowing that she was finally getting to him. "Oh yeah baby, fuck me hard, it's the biggest dick I've ever had. I fucking love how deep you are." Her soft southern voice cooed at the rough man acceptingly. She didn't care that Adam could hear. If he was enjoying the spectacle so much, he could enjoy this, too! "Harder, fuck me harder! Oh fuck, I love that cock!" Jennifer looked Jack in the eye as she said these things, seeing that she was getting to him. He began to jerk more sporadically, trying to keep control as she even tried moving her hips responsively.

"Ah yeah! I knew you'd take it, girl." Jack was clearly approaching his own climax now, and enjoying himself immensely as waves of pleasure swept through him. His thrusts slowed gradually, before finally he could keep the pace no longer.

Jennifer's reddened pussy gaped wide as Jack pulled out of her, suddenly relieved of the rough presence inside it. Jennifer wondered why he hadn't climaxed inside, and then quickly realized what he was about as he moved to where her head had been thrashing on the rug. Jack held himself in one hand and gave himself a couple of quick strokes, staring at Jennifer's prettily debauched face. He groaned deeply and manfully as he suddenly climaxed, his long, hard cock spasming just inches from her watching eyes.

In keeping with the size of his cock, Jack had plenty of semen to give her. A thick jet of his sticky white cum landed right across her face, rudely covering her nose and cheek as he continued pumping at himself. A second wave was just as strong, hitting the other cheek, her parted lips, and falling into her opened mouth. She stuck out her tongue to show him what she had caught, and Jack groaned as a smaller spurt fell just short, landing among her brunette curls. He leaned forward, within reach of Jennifer's face - and she reached up to kiss his hard manhood. Jack groaned with relief and pleasure. He had to admit that she'd taken what he had to offer better than most women who tried.

Jennifer, who was struggling to a sitting position as the cum slowly seeped down to her chin, could barely believe her ears as Jack staggered back in a satisfied state. "OK," he announced to the watching men. "Who else wants her?" Jennifer felt like protesting. She'd sucked guys off, had them unload all over her, been fucked in her pussy and ass, and taken the biggest cock she'd ever seen... and still she was fair game?

"You bet!" It was Steve who answered the call fastest, quickly joining Jennifer on the rug and unbuckling his belt. From the look of the bulge in his crotch, he'd been enjoying the view. "Don't worry Jen, I won't be as rough as Jack. In fact..." He lay back on the ground. "I'm gonna let you do all the work!"

Jennifer was almost in a trance now as she unquestioningly climbed to her knees. If Steve wanted her on top, she might as well... nothing would be as difficult as what she'd done already! She watched as he unbuttoned his fly and produced, to her relief, an average sized cock. The men watched intently as she straddled his prone body unceremoniously and grasped it by the base. "Well, she said she wanted to ride," Ben laughed. Jennifer raised herself up on her knees and guided Steve's excited cock into her well-fucked opening, even as the men stood around and guffawed at the pun made at her expense.

Jennifer let gravity do the work, and felt Steve's cock slide easily into her wet, used pussy. He barely moved, but she heard him groan with pleasure as she completed the movement. "Nice!" she heard him groan, presumably remarking to the on looking men. Glancing down, she confirmed what she had already guessed: that he was staring up directly at her heaving, sweaty breasts. She rocked a little, feeling his balls touch her ass. Well, she'd been well-fucked: time to do some fucking of her own, she reasoned.

With the pointed toes of her boots digging into the ground, Jennifer supported herself on her knees and began to fuck the man between her thighs. Businesslike in her approach, after a couple of strokes she settled into a fast, heavy riding motion. She pounded up and down his erect shaft, the thick slapping rhythm growing louder and faster as she closed her eyes in bliss. Having control felt good, and now she just felt like fucking this young man roughly. Her hair danced around her bare shoulders and she supported her heavy breasts, which would have bounced uncomfortably wildly at such a pace had she not held them. Steve reached up occasionally to rub her erect nipples and squeeze at her warm flesh like a greedy boy, but for the most part he simply lay back and enjoyed the treatment she was giving him.

"Does she fuck your cock like that, Adam?" Jack's voice was half-laughing, half-sneering as he teased her husband. Jennifer looked up when she heard Adam's voice answer in the affirmative.

"But..." she added for herself, gasping with exertion, "Adam can't keep me going all night like you guys can!" As the cheers rang around, she wondered why she'd said that. She was kind of enjoying being the focal point, and at the same time was starting to think that Adam should be punished for getting her into this situation - punished by seeing her get off on it, perhaps. And it was difficult not to love having yet another hard, eager cock inside her pussy.

Ben stepped forward quietly. "Slow down a second, girl. We'll work out something else that Adam can't do." Jennifer did as she was told, and the waves of pleasure which had built up inside her made her shudder with delight. Ben revealed that he was hard again from watching her. He trod carefully around Steve's prone legs, then let his erection dance in the air mere inches from Jennifer's lust-filled face. "You can fuck us both if you use your mouth too."

Jennifer reached forward and took a hold on Ben's cock. It was the cock where it had all started... Well, she'd already given him one blow-job, why not a second? She licked her lips sexily and, hearing the men groan in approval, leaned forward to take him into her mouth.

She had never done two men together before this day, but had already been surprised at how easily it came to her. Necessarily letting go of her breasts, she started to fuck Steve again; but more slowly this time, as she needed to concentrate on Ben at the same time. It was a turn-on to hear and feel, but not see Steve's reaction to her movement, as she began to busily devour Ben's large cock. She moved her head back and forth, covering him with her saliva, trying to keep a steady rhythm; but no matter how she tried, things were getting messy. If she misjudged a movement, Ben's cock would end up sticking into her inner cheek; sometimes it popped out of her mouth and smeared her face with his pre-cum. Her slobber dripped down onto her chest, while her pussy slurped gently at Steve's surging cock, which was now fucking her gently in response to the change in tempo.

Suddenly Jennifer began to gasp, girlishly whimpering as the situation became too much for her to stay in control. She was doing two guys at once - a fantasy she had always assumed would never happen the day she made her marriage vows. As Steve thrust she felt herself shudder with delight and then jerk violently, as her pussy tightened and a sudden, violent orgasm swept through her. "Aaargh! Oh, fuck!!!" The cry came not from the horny woman, whose mouth was too filled with cock to say anything more complicated than a single syllable; but from Steve, who in response to her climax had emptied his load into her hot pussy.

The men cheered and clapped. But Ben was far from allowing the girl respite. "Nice. I think I want that treatment!" Steve rolled aside as Jennifer climbed off his sagging member, but Ben had already placed himself on the ground in front of her. "I ain't been inside your pussy yet, gal. I want Adam to see you fuck me, too."

Without a word, and still shaking from her orgasm, Jennifer climbed onto Ben's impressive body. His cock's journey into her sexy figure was lubricated by Steve's cum. "Hey!" Ben cried out to the onlookers. "Somebody should make use of that mouth, she's fucking good with it!"

Jennifer began to grind her hips as Ben's cock moved inside her. She was surprised at how much it turned her on to hear herself discussed like a sex doll. And sure enough one guy, a dark haired middle-aged man named James, to whom she had barely spoken, stepped forward. She touched his hard cock for a second and then took him into her mouth obediently.

With her situation resumed with a changed lineup of men, Jennifer was again getting into a very messy double-fuck. She was starting to see sparks now as the James began to thrust rudely at her mouth while Ben pounded her pussy. She was aware of emitting gurgling noises, which only seemed to please the crowd. Ben, it seemed would be able to make use of her for some time yet, and James was just getting started.

Then she heard Jack's voice again, stern and commanding, yet with good humor. "Shame to see that ass go to waste. Ain't anybody gonna take it?" Her round ass was still quivering from Ben's fucking, as he slowed his pace to see whether there were any takers.

There was one. Brian, a younger friend of Andy's who had earlier seemed pleasant and welcoming, emerged from the crowd stroking himself. "Rock and roll," he laughed. Ben and Steve stopped fucking, even popping their cocks out of her for a second. There was a little uncertainty at how to manage the proposition, it seemed; however, Jack seemed to know what to do.

"Ben, get back in her," he directed. Jennifer had raised her ass into the air obediently and expectantly, but now lowered herself a little, letting out a gentle whimper as Ben penetrated her once more. "OK," Jack continued. "Now Jen, you bend forward a little... ok, stop. Brian, grab that perfect ass and pull her apart. She's still lubricated in there from our friend Jeff." Gently, Brian did as he was told. "Now do it slowly. You both gotta time it so you find the right angle."

Jennifer squealed as she felt Brian's cock at the entrance to her tight back hole. But Ben was right: she was still smeared with enough lubricant. The head of his cock popped easily inside. "Nice," Jack said. He was watching intently, savoring the sight of Jennifer bent forward with two cocks inside her. "How's that feel, Jen?"

Jennifer let out a deep groan, and the men laughed. She was covered in sweat now, with globs and dried smears of various men's' cum on her thighs, breasts, face and ass. She glanced up, looking around for Adam, a look of pure sultry delight on her face. Jack instructed Brian to make a push deeper and as he did so Ben braced himself against the movement. She could feel Brian sliding, slowly but smoothly, deeper into her ass. Just as both men paused, she located the intent gaze of her husband: his face was one of pure concentration on the spectacle unfolding before him, and from the jerking motion he was making with his right hand, there was no mistaking what he was doing.

"Nice," Jack said. "Now you both have fun... gently at first, you guys!" Ben gave a groan of affirmation and began to fuck Jennifer with a short, jerking motion at first. She wailed loudly as Brian joined him with a longer, ploughing stroke, pushing his way rudely right up her ass.

Jennifer had never experienced a fucking like it: the intense pleasure that came from having both holes filled and relentlessly fucked was more than she could have imagined. After a minute she began to wail wildly, drawing a roar of approval, claps, whoops and cheers from the watching men. Her groans became deeper, but her expression never changed from the look of pure amazed delight at what was being done to her. She began to groan deeply as the men settled into a combined fucking pattern: first Ben would thrust upwards and back, then as he withdrew, Brian would plough forwards. Jennifer's ass was red and used, quivering helplessly as she bent forward and back, taking the two-directional pounding. Her cries were growing in volume, leaving no man there in any doubt as to how much pleasure she was experiencing. In response to Jennifer's abandoned cries, Jack called out. "Hey James, you oughta plug that mouth, she's gettin' loud!"

The look of astonishment on Jennifer's face grew more pronounced as James began to slap his erection against her cheek. As she bucked forward in response to Brian's insistent reaming, he slipped it inside her O-shaped mouth. Jennifer began to suck, but a salvo of quick thrusts from Ben caused her to lose control as she gasped helplessly; and in response at her failed attempt, James began to fuck her mouth. Jennifer's hot, curvy, glistening body bucked wildly as her mouth, pussy and ass were fucked at will by the three horny men surrounding her. The watching crowd drew closer, not wanting to miss a stroke; but Jennifer was past noticing any of them now, even Adam, as she closed her eyes and muffled groans accompanied a series of short, but multiple orgasms that failed to jerk any of the three cocks out of her.

"Now that's how you do it," Jack chuckled as Jennifer gasped for air, opening her mouth wider with a cock still inside her, gurgling as slobber and pre-cum mixed on her chin. As Jennifer opened her eyes, she saw a second cock pushing toward her face; and without waiting even to glance up to see the man's face, she let James go and instinctively began sucking that cock instead. Her hand clasped James and tugged, reassuring him that she'd be back; and, even as Ben and Brian resumed their double-fucking, she moved back to James, while giving the unknown new cock an impromptu hand-job.

Suddenly, the motion of the cock in her ass grew more frantic, and Jennifer braced herself, expecting his climax; sure enough, Brian groaned loudly as she felt his cock twitching. Deep inside her sore ass, she felt the gooey warmth of his cum as it shot out of his pulsing dick. Jennifer gasped in surprise at the pleasure she felt from the intimate feeling of having her well-fucked ass filled with his hot seed, feeling the hot sticky liquid squelch around inside her abused hole as he plumbed her with his twitching cock, leaking further cum into her. For a moment Ben stopped fucking her pussy, allowing Brian time to finally withdraw, before resuming his grinding into the horny, writhing woman.

Jennifer straightened and returned to the new cock which had been presented to her mouth. Her ass was gaping, stinging and sore, with cum trailing out of her and sticking to her buttocks; but with that cock gone, she was able to concentrate on pleasing the men before her. She turned to the new cock's owner and glanced up lustily. She still didn't know his name, but began to suck anyway as she bounced on Ben's hot rod.