The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer wondered how much of this there would be. "Right now", Ben had said: how much more fondling would there be? As she wondered, she was aware of a mumbled discussion between some of the men; and then Josh, the long-haired guy who had so complimented Jennifer's looks a little earlier, stood up from his chair. "I'll take that hit!" he said. She wondered what he meant.

Josh brushed the hair from Jennifer's face, where it had fallen as Andy did his work. He appraised her as she stood before the men, running his eyes slowly over her ass bulging out of her sheer jeans, her breasts straining at her top. But Josh brushed his fingers against her face. "She looks beautiful, you know..." He appraised her closely, the thick mascara and liner framing her clear, hazel blue eyes, her blushed cheeks, her full, red lips. "I bet she looks fantastic giving head."

The men all laughed. "Well, Adam?" Ben chuckled. "I bet she does, is he right?" Adam nodded sheepishly. "Well then," Ben paused for effect. "Let's see."

Josh placed a hand on each of Jennifer's shoulders, playing with her straps for a moment, before gently pushing downward. She gulped, and glanced at Adam, who seemed nervous, but nodded almost imperceptibly. Without thinking further, Jennifer sank to her knees to a chorus of approval from the watching men.

Now she knew she was in deep: she was kneeling in front of Josh, her face inches from his crotch. There was no mistaking what was expected to happen, and she supposed she would have to go through with it: Adam had nodded, and there was clearly an expectation. Things could go badly for them now, she reasoned, if she refused. Reaching her hands forward, Jennifer felt the bulge in Josh's jeans: he was already quite hard, it seemed. As he loosened his belt, she tugged at the top button, feeling it pop open easily.

Pulling his jeans down to his ankles, Jennifer kept her eyes on the good-looking, long-haired man's bulging boxers. She could smell his desire for her, and knew what had to come next. She had not touched another man since marrying her husband; but she knew with a grave certainty that that had to end now.

Jennifer rubbed the bulge in his boxers, feeling him harden. The tip of his cock was exposed through the slit in the shorts; and taking courage, she yanked them down with one hand, grabbing at his suddenly-exposed manhood with the other. Josh groaned out loud as she wrapped her hand around his stiffening member, gently caressing his thickness, pulling him towards her.

"You go, girl!" she heard Jack call out. There was no sense in delaying: Jennifer leaned forward, letting his length touch her soft face, then gently licking the top of his shaft. Ducking down, she kissed the base, then gently drew her tongue along the whole of his length. She kissed the tip of his circumcised cock-head, then licked his length again, familiarizing herself with the intimate taste. Finally, she swirled her tongue around him, hearing him grunt with approval, before slipping his cock between her pouting red lips.

There was an intake of breath all around as Jennifer began to suck the cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes, but could still feel the eyes of the men upon her. She cupped Josh's balls in one hand and kept swirling her tongue around his shaft as she moved her head downward, allowing his hardness deeper into her mouth. She heard Josh's breathing become deeper; so she bobbed her head a few times, her red lips caressing the length of his now full-erect cock.

After a few strokes like this, Jennifer moved her hand from Josh's balls to the base of his cock, and gave him a few hard jerks while still sucking at his tip. Then she took the whole length back in, tilting her head as she took him into her cheek, feeling her mouth bulge outward.

"Nice!" Jack clapped his hands. "She's a good little cocksucker, eh fellas?"

There was a rumble of agreement, and Jennifer heard Josh speak up. "Her mouth feels fucking amazing," he confirmed for the audience. "She totally knows what she's... ohhh!!" his sentence ended abruptly as Jennifer started to bob her head up and down rapidly, taking his cock right into her mouth, her nose almost grazing his stomach. Her soft brunette curls danced around her shoulders as she brought ecstasy to the gasping man, her full breasts bouncing up and down within her thin black bra.

After a minute of this frenzied activity, Jennifer lifted her lips from around Josh's glistening cock; a long trail of her saliva extended from her lips as she grabbed his length and rubbed him. She let it fall across her chest as she extended her tongue to lick his tip, then dipped her head to taste his balls. Kissing him there, she teasingly licked her way slowly up his length before taking him deep into her mouth again, sucking and slurping.

Seeing Jennifer's sexy face performing this way, there was no way that Josh could last out for very long. She repeated her actions two or three times more, before he began to groan loudly and twitch inside her mouth. Jennifer slipped him out of her mouth and busily licked up and down the length of his shaft, knowing that he was ready to climax. As she circled her tongue around his pulsing cock-head, she felt his body stiffen and heard a groan of release. His cock released a jet of cum which hit her in the open mouth, coating the tip of her tongue and her pouting red lips with the thick white goo. She stopped working on him, knowing that the job was done; a second spurt joined the first, trailing down her chin and dripping onto her chest, just above her heaving breasts.

There were cheers from all around. "Nice!" Jack approved. "That's a great sight!"

Josh composed himself and headed back to his seat. He turned to one of the men. "Ben, you gotta get yourself some of that action, man, she's got all the moves."

Ben shook his head. "Nah. Time for us to see a bit more of this girl."

Jennifer gulped. Was it not over, yet? She looked across at Ben, her lipstick now smeared with cum - she wasn't sure where it all was, but wiped some from her lips before speaking. "You want more?"

Ben laughed. "Oh yeah, that's not enough for all of that debt. You gotta go further. Take your jeans off!"

Jennifer glanced at Adam. He seemed resigned to this going further: and having gone as far as giving a blow-job, she didn't want that wasted for the sake of showing her legs. "OK..." She unzipped her boots and removed them, then bent over to shuffle her way out of her tight jeans.

There were cheers and whoops as the men saw Jennifer's shapely round ass finally bared. They appreciated the sheer black panties which she had chosen for Adam that morning; their sexy cut barely covered her ass at the back, and although the men were too far to see in such detail, Jennifer knew that they were moist with her pussy juices. She had been so aware of the closely watching men that there had been no way she could have stopped herself from growing wet during the act she performed upon Josh. Her thighs were strong, and as smooth as the men had hoped. They knew the shape of her legs well enough, after a day of watching her so closely. "Now," Ben continued. "Boots back on, girl." She hesitated, confused for a moment, but did as she was bidden.

Ben stood up and approached Jennifer. "Now let's go see this bike you're trying to save." He led her a few steps to the side, where Adam's bike was parked. Some of the men followed, but the nearer of them remained seated. "OK, handy that it's parked here, don'tcha think?" With a fast movement, Ben confidently hooked his fingers underneath Jennifer's tank top and lifted it up. He whistled when he saw her body, then gently persuaded her arms upward.

"Niiiice!" he laughed as the hem of the tight garment edged upward, revealing her stomach and shapely waist. "Take it off."

Jennifer flicked her sexy tank top up her arms, hearing the men whistle as her bra was now fully revealed, fitting snugly around her heaving breasts. She felt shocked that she was now standing in front of the men, dressed in nothing more than her boots, bra and panties. She glanced at the watching men, seeing them gawp at her. She had to admit it made her feel good that they were so interested in her, and wiggled her broad hips for them, watching their eyes follow her.

"Sit down a moment." Ben pointed to a nearby chair. Jennifer did as she was instructed, and watched as Ben unbuttoned the front of his jeans, quickly removing them completely. Ben seemed to have no problem with baring himself in front of his mates, as a moment later he hooked the hemline of his boxer shorts over the considerable bulge and freed his growing erection as Jennifer and the guys looked on.

Ben traced his fingers around the soft curves of Jennifer's cleavage, gently massaging her breasts. He dwelt upon the softness of her freckled skin, toying with the sexy trim of the bra as her breasts rose and fell, admiring their firmness. Then without warning, he moved right in front of her and guided his cock to her chest. Pushing her breasts together, he looked down as the softness of Jennifer's cleavage enveloped his rigid cock.

With her pretty face level with Ben's hairy stomach, Jennifer gasped and glanced at the watching faces. She saw their expressions change to satisfaction as Ben began to fuck her full, delicious breasts, feeling his cock grow as he enjoyed the pleasing softness that she brought to his throbbing hardness. Jennifer gasped with surprise as she felt and sensed just how keen Ben was to make the most of her body.

As he thrust into her soft cleavage, Ben squeezed Jennifer's breasts roughly, jerking the bra down and letting more of her soft, tanned flesh spill out. She felt him grow fully hard as he rubbed himself against her, a drip of pre-cum spilling from his tip and smearing across her cleavage. It joined the residue from Josh's ejaculation on her soft chest.

Finally, Ben pulled back and took another good look at her. Jennifer's sexy hair was more unkempt after the action with Josh and the insistent back-and-forth of Ben's own tit-fucking. One bra strap had fallen down over her bare shoulder and her left breast was exposed, her large pink nipple on view for all the men to see. There was a group intake of breath as the men took in the sight of her erect nipple. Her other nipple was visible through the thin material of the bra, poking through and making obvious that she was enjoying this form of appreciation.

"Stand up." Ben was dogmatic in his instruction: he knew what he wanted next. He guided Jennifer over to Adam's bike and instructed her turn around. Jennifer's large ass wobbled as she moved, her white skin showing off its softness. Ben moved in behind her and bent her forward. He lifted her up slightly, feeling her ass as he pushed her against her husband's bike.

"Man, she feels fucking great," Ben commented for the onlookers. Jennifer did not fight Ben's obvious physical directions, suddenly sandwiched between the big man's rough thighs and the metal and plastic of Adam's bike seat. The men had a full sight of the turtle tattoo on the small of her back as she bent forward, feeling Ben immediately trace his hand between her thighs. She caught her breath, whimpering aloud as Ben traced his fingers against her wet pussy, then felt her face flush as she remembered how obvious her every reaction would be to the on looking men. She glanced at Adam for reassurance, but he seemed just as interested in watching her bend as the rest of the men. He didn't even notice her looking at him.

Jennifer could feel Ben's hard cock as he moved between her thighs and coaxed them apart. "She's fucking wet already," she heard him comment. She knew it was true. Then suddenly, she felt the sexy panties she had worn for Adam being pulled to the side by this brute of a man. The thong-like cut strained into her ass, but there was no denying Ben now. She felt his cock moving toward her wet opening, then his hands on the small of her back, pushing her down on the bike so that he could control her position. Jennifer's pussy throbbed with anticipation as she realized what was coming next, then she gasped aloud as she felt the tip of Ben's cock find her opening and slip fluidly inside.

Pulling her back toward him, Ben thrust right into Jennifer's hot, tight pussy. She let out a girlish gasp as he penetrated her halfway in, then groaned as he finished the job with a second stroke. "Nice," she heard someone comment as her booted heels struggled for purchase on the ground, her white ass wobbling in full view of the watching crowd.

"She feels fucking amazing," Ben reported. Jennifer felt her pussy lubricate further as she struggled to take in her situation - the leader of the gang, his cock inside her, reporting on the pleasure she was giving to the other men, including her husband. She couldn't believe this was happening - how real it felt, and how aroused she was to be the focus of all these lusty men. Her half-stunned face turned to her husband as she spread her thighs a little further, and this time Adam caught her eye. If anything he offered her a look of encouragement.

Ben began to move inside Jennifer now, thrusting back and forth. The soft plastic of the bike seat creaked as she began to whimper, feeling Ben forcing himself in and out of her with gusto. Her round ass bounced as his thick thighs started to slap against her soft flesh, the rhythmic sound of the sex quickly becoming audible. Jennifer was gasping for air, completely trapped against Adam's bike, and her gentle squirming only seemed to spur Ben on. He was treating her roughly now, fucking her hard and starting to groan himself, now losing himself in the pleasure of having his cock inside the voluptuous woman. Another glance at Adam, but he didn't seem to have much of a problem with what was happening to her.

Jennifer had always loved being treated roughly by a man who took control of her. It made it harder to control herself as Ben fucked her. She had intended to let Ben get off quickly, and then maybe the whole "payment" would be at an end; but with him forcing the pace, there was little for Jennifer to do but take the pounding he was giving her, and hope the bike would stand firm.

This was not the biggest cock Jennifer had ever had - he was about the same size as Adam, or maybe slightly thicker - but there was something primal in the rough way he was fucking her, which made things so different for Jennifer. The slaps of Ben's thighs against Jennifer's her ass grew louder, her own noises now adding to the unmistakable sound. She could not deny the feeling of pleasure and release as the thick cock pummeled her wet pussy.

As the pleasure in her crotch continued to build, Jennifer found herself letting out a series of little shrieks then finally wailing as she was pushed over the edge, force-fucked into experiencing an orgasm. In her submissive position, she shuddered and writhed as Ben ground his cock slowly around inside her pussy, enjoying the spasms of her hot, wet pussy as she abandoned herself to her climax. When she finished, Ben simply pulled himself out of her and gave his slick-coated erection a couple of hard strokes, gasping with release and jerking straight as he shot his load over Jennifer's red, quivering ass.

Released from Ben's grip, Jennifer struggled to her feet, feeling Ben's cum dribble down onto the back of her strong thigh. Both breasts were now in full view for the first time, with the bra nothing more than a stretched-aside piece of cloth cupping them a little from beneath. Her little panties were in similar condition, still riding to one side as Ben had left them, soaking wet from Jennifer's pussy juices.

There were whistles from the watching men as Jennifer as she reached her hands behind herself, resigned that nothing was going to stay hidden. She dropped her bra onto Adam's bike, fondling her sensitive breasts gently as she turned back to the excited mass of watching men.

"You better get those panties off too," he instructed. There was no modesty left for Jennifer now: she let them fall down her smooth legs, kicking up a boot to collect them and deposit them onto the bike. The men now had a full frontal view of Jennifer's shaved pussy, gaping slightly from the rough fucking she'd just received, but still looking ripe for the taking. Her full breasts drew more attention now that she was finally freed from them. With nothing but her boots on, she had no way to hide herself. She noticed that Adam seemed as much enraptured as many of the men she had met only that day. "You're doing well, Jen," Ben continued. But there's still a ways to go. We better work you harder. Jack?"

Jack had moved from his chair, and now proceeded to gather a rug and spread it out on the ground in front of the men's' chairs. Beer bottles popped as Ben led Jennifer to the middle of the rug. Jerry, a man of middle build and fairly young age, stood as Jack beckoned him. Slightly bashfully, he moved to the centre of the rug. Jennifer noticed that he seemed to be having performance issues in front of the men, his half-erection sagging slightly as he sensed their eyes on him. She was having no such problem herself now, with the mixture of sexual release and intoxicating substances buzzing through her nubile body. She strode over to him wearing nothing but her boots and, business-like, settled on her knees in front of him.

As soon as she brushed Jerry's cock with her cheek, she felt him start to overcome his slight problem. She made a show of gulping him down, hearing him groan in ecstasy as she sucked his length deep into her mouth. Her big, round breasts bounced freely now, as she bobbed her way up and down his length, growing longer with each stroke, her lip-smacking and slurping occasionally loud enough for the crowd to hear. "She looks nasty," she heard someone say, and only then did she know that they had a full view despite the constant movement of her long, dark curls.

Jerry began to groan and she slipped his cock out of her mouth, feeling a dribble of his pre-cum slither across her cheek as she did so. "Fuck her, man," someone encouraged, but Jerry was already grabbing the now fully-willing Jennifer by the shoulders and encouraging her forward onto her hands. He traced his hands down her full, shapely curves as he moved behind her, lingering at her waist, as Jennifer settled onto all fours.

Jennifer's nipples were eye-catching enough, but brought further into focus by their erect state. Her large breasts hung exquisitely beneath her full frame, attracting the stare of most of the men. The remainder were watching her face as she felt Jerry mauling her ass, his now rigid cock sliding against the wetness of her inner thighs. She realized now that her pussy had been dripping with wetness as she gave him the blowjob that had aroused him to this state; and given the state Ben had left her pussy in, it was obvious she was ready to be fucked again.

Choosing his moment unceremoniously, Jerry pushed himself inside Jennifer's hot pussy in one smooth motion. There was a grumble of affirmation among the watching men as they studied her reaction. Jennifer closed her eyes and groaned as Jerry began to fuck her, feeling her ass wobbling as he quickly picked up the pace. He was an easy fit for her willing pussy, the motion smooth and lubricated by her juices. For a moment the only sound to be heard was the slaps of his thighs against her round, juddering ass; then the men began to voice their feelings.

"She's loving it... check that expression on her face."

"Yeah Adam, what d'you think... wifey loves a good fuck, eh?"

She heard Adam hoarsely agreeing that she did.

"Fuck, look at her tits swing!"

Jennifer guessed this was true; she could feel their heaviness as she enjoyed the fucking in full view of her husband.