The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jennifer sucked and tongued this new cock madly, she was aware that James was stroking his own member, staring down at her spread thighs and full, bare breasts. Suddenly she heard him cry out, and looked up in time to see a strong jet of thick semen fire out of his hard cock. He was leaning forward, right over her as he stroked his load out of himself, so that the hot load landed right across her big, heaving breasts. James shook his cock so that as he continued to cum, his load spread right across her gorgeous, quivering tits.

"Ohhh, yeahhh..." Jennifer started to climax with excitement at what James had done, as Ben fucked her sharply again. "Oh I fucking love it!" she cried out before returning the unknown man's cock to her mouth again. In a matter of moments however, he pulled out and began to masturbate. Jennifer realized she'd given him more than he could handle, and turned her face up toward him; immediately, she saw his body jerk. Jennifer moaned loudly as he emptied his load across her face. It just missed her eyes, landing on her nose and right cheek, and as Ben frantically fucked her a last surge from the man's cock sent shower of smaller drops falling around her parted lips.

Even as Jennifer stuck her tongue out to lick the salty liquid into her mouth, Ben thrust deep into her, making her squeal. She ground her hips sexily and whimpered as her forced himself deep, then reached a massive climax of his own. Jennifer shuddered as Ben pumped his own cum deep into her stretched pussy, feeling him writhe beneath her as he rode waves of his own pleasure.

Jack called out: "Awesome guys. OK, last call, anybody wants to cum on this slut, now's your time... 'cos I'm taking her to bed with me! Host's prerogative!"

Jennifer glanced up at him, a shocked expression on her cum-smeared face. "But... I thought this was..."

Jack laughed. "Oh don't worry girl, that'll be it. Hubby won't owe a thing. But you gotta spend the rest of the night worshipping my cock. You're far too good with that mouth for me to let you off the hook first."

Jennifer groaned as three of the men surrounded her. They'd all touched her with their cocks before, but this time her full curves lay beneath them and there was no attempt to fuck her as they immediately began to pull themselves off. Jennifer barely paid them any attention, or even focused to see who was doing what - she was simply aware that they were staring at her ass, her legs, and her breasts as she lay recovering from the wild triple-penetrative fucking she'd just received. How could she possibly handle Jack's massive cock again? Although.... she did have to admit that it had felt good inside her - in a way, better than any cock had, and certainly better than...

"Eurrr! Oh yeah!" An unfamiliar voice interrupted her though as she felt a jet of cum land on her ass and thigh. The men were just cumming over her now... This night could hardly have been more degrading and yet somehow, she felt alive..

"Aaahhh!!!" A second load erupted onto her face, joining the cum which was already dribbling down her cheeks.

"Yessss....." There was barely a pause before a fresh spurt fell across her breasts and stomach. Indeed, there was still more to come for her face, as a drop fell across her eyes, forcing her to close them and wipe it away before it stung.

Thinking that was the end, Jennifer took a deep breath. She lay naked on the ground, her ass sore inside and out, her pussy tingling with delight at the persistence of the men that evening. Covered in cum, she was just wondering if Jack would mind if she took a shower first, when she heard a familiar voice cry out. "Uhhh yeah, Jen..." Suddenly another load fell across her chest. She hadn't realized there was anybody left. As she had now freed her eyes of cum, she glanced up to see the perpetrator - and looked straight into the guilty eyes of her own husband.

Jack roared with laughter at the expression on Jennifer's face. Adam had been getting off on their treatment of her all night, and had climaxed himself more than once - but this latest climax was undeniable proof of the extent to which he had enjoyed the spectacle.

"Nice, Adam. Real nice." Jack grinned. "So you liked seeing your wife get fucked, eh?" There was a cheer among the men before Jack spoke again. "But here's the problem for you. I'm gonna take her back to my room, and you're gonna have to just imagine the rest. Jen?"

Jennifer climbed to her feet obediently. She swayed a little as her cum-drenched body walked away from her husband to stand beside Jack's chair. Just for tonight, Adam, don't worry," Jack assured him. "I'll let you have her back when I'm done with her." Adam was still exhausted from his climax, and failed to speak as Jack stood and took his wife's hand. Jennifer quivered visibly as the tall, muscular man with the enormous cock in his jeans led her back to his home. "Don't wait up, guys!" he called out. "And if you hear a woman's voice calling out in the night, don't come to investigate!"

She trembled fearfully at first as she was led to Jack's room. The men watched her strong, shapely legs and her reddened ass as she walked. Adam stared the longest, knowing that she was going to experience that massive cock again but that this time, he wouldn't be able to see what happened.

By the time her nubile, reddened and well-fucked figure disappeared behind Jack's porch door, Jennifer was no longer fearful.

Her heart was pounding with pure excitement as she imagined what the rest of the night would bring.