The Scent of her Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers

The bathroom now clear, I showered, shaved off my overnight growth, changed for college and made my way downstairs. There was a lot of stuff fogging my thinking and those 20 minutes helped restore my sanity.

I found Mum sitting at the table holding a heated pad against her stomach. I sat opposite her, feeling a mixture of sadness and concern.

"Y'never said why you were all dressed up this morning," I said softly, handing her a cup of hot coffee.

"There's an important lingerie photo shoot at the studio today, so I thought I would ask the art director if I could be considered for some modelling work," she said, sipping her drink.

I reached across, placing my hand on hers in an act of pure love and concern.

After a couple more sips of coffee, she continued, "But I always feel so rotten on the first day of my period and don't think I could face him today."

"How long do they last," I said without a hint of embarrassment, "Your periods I mean?"

Mum looked relieved that I was prepared to talk openly about her menstrual discomfort and gently squeezed my hand.

"I'm one of the lucky ones, I get one day of bad cramps and a heavy bleed, then it's gone within 2 or 3 days. Not like my mother who suffered terribly for 7 or 8 days," she said.

"So I should be back to my old self by Thursday night of Friday Morning at the latest."

She had almost finished her coffee by then and glanced anxiously at her watch.

"Sorry I'm not at my best Jack, I do love dressing for you but you'll have to wait until the end of the week for more," she added.

Driven by what ever emotion I didn't know, I stood up and walked around the table to her. Then I held her beautiful face in both hands and kissed her softly on her lips. She closed her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I love you Mum. I love you, not your clothes," I said softly, returning my lips to hers.

"But your cool stockings and suspenders do help get me fired up," I added with a wide grin. "Want me to drive you to work my darling?," I said, using that term of intimacy to her for the first time in our lives.

Mum nodded, smiled and stood up wiping away her tears.

"Come on my lovely Jack," she said, taking hold of my hand. "Help me on with my coat and grab your college bag."

"Text me at college during your lunch break," I told her, "I'll be thinking about you all morning," and held up her lips for me to kiss again. Then I drove her to work.

'Pow!' We had fallen head over heels in love, just like that!

At lunch break my phone vibrated, so I took it out to read her text:

'I've had a rotten morning love. Can't wait to get home again. Pick me up just after 5pm as the shoot is taking longer than we anticipated.

I love you.

Sue.'

I read and re-read her text, trying to take in, 'Sue' and 'I love you.'

My heart pulse quickening and my chest felt like it would explode with passion.

Instead of seeing Mum in my minds eye dressed for sex, for the first time I could only see her sweet face and I longed to kiss her soft lips.

My hands shaking with emotion, I composed and sent my reply:

'My heart's bursting with love for you Sue my angel. I can't wait to kiss your soft lips and caress your beautiful breasts.

Your son and lover

Jacko'

When the `message sent` indicator flashed on, I began to question if what I had written had been appropriate?

A minute later my phone vibrated again, it was from Sue:

'I feel the same love. But you must take more care what you write.

Don't forget who I am and what we are doing!

And remember what you promised about not sharing certain photos!!

Can you delete all our messages, just in case?

Sue.'

As ever she was the one with both feet on the ground, the one thinking ahead, the one acutely aware of consequences.

And she faced an upwards struggle to get the immature me to see the real world and the terrible risks she was taking.

I immediately deleted our messages then from both my 'sent' and 'deleted' folders.

Chapter 5

As agreed, I was waiting outside the studio a little after 5pm. A couple of minutes later Mum came out chatting animatedly with a tall guy who I recognised as Mike Jeavons, the studio boss.

They shook hands, said goodnight and Mum got into the car beside me.

It was hard for me to resist kissing her, so I settled for squeezing her hand. She gave me a long squeeze back.

Checking she had clicked on her seat belt, I indicated and drew the car out into the rush-hour traffic.

"Guess what!" she said still animated. "I plucked up courage to ask Mike about some modelling work and he wants to give me a test shoot and look at my portfolio on Friday!"

"But that's terrific," I said checking my mirror and changing lanes. "Will you be up to it?"

"I should have finished my period by Thursday night", she said, "But can we have a portfolio ready by then?"

I thought for a moment then said, "I think I can put together something pretty cool, but we've only got two nights left so we'll have to start shooting, like tomorrow night?"

I quickly turned to look at her and she gave me a nod of agreement.

"Let's start planning the poses, makeup and lingerie after we've had dinner tonight. I'll have to buy a few new things in my lunch break tomorrow. Now get me home love, so I can use my heat pad on these horrible stomach cramps!"

That night I cooked our meal and washed up while Mum showered and changed into silver-grey pyjamas with matching night bra to protect her sensitive nipples.

Having washed her hair she wrapped it in a twirl, forming a sort of turban.

I then showered, putting on a sleeveless black `T` shirt and running shorts.

With the TV switched off we settled down together on the sofa. I had a note pad and pen.

Mum had a heating pad on her stomach as well as her lingerie brochures and an envelope with all my photos of her.

We kissed affectionally before she curled up into to my body, her back into my chest, my legs under hers.

She smelled of fresh rain and simple cream soap. I nuzzled my head into her wet neck, kissing her fresh skin and told her I loved her. She purred with pleasure.

I had one hairy arm around her which I reached around and cupped her left breast. Sue snuggled in tighter to me when I held her breast, but she whispered for me not to touch her nipples as they were always very tender during her period.

I could have sat like that forever, but she wanted to work on the plans for our own photo shoot.

Slowly we worked through the brochures, circling the sort of poses she thought would best suit her figure. I jotted down notes of the backdrops, lights and reflectors I would need. Some of it I knew I could loan from my college tutor.

Sue was surprisingly interested as I explained what I knew of the various techniques used in boudoir photography.

I emphasised that early morning light is the illumination of choice for portraits. However I planned to borrow a soft light box for her close ups.

I suggested we take a series of shots with her sitting on the stairs, lit only by the window on the upper landing and a single Lupolex light subtly positioned through the handrails.

But she asked most questions about the shots I planned of her posing naked and those wearing lingerie on her bed. We discussed how we could best use the warm early morning natural light from her bedroom window and a single backlight to give a halo to her hair and body.

Gradually we drew up a schedule of shots, clothes, backgrounds and settings. We also agreed, given available time and limited equipment, that many of her portfolio images would be in black and white.

As we chatted I explained how much time I would need to work on each image in Photoshop before printing and mounting.

I anticipated working most of Thursday night, but said it would be worth it if she got modelling work as a result.

Sue seemed pleased with our plan and had a shortlist of underwear, stockings and makeup she planned to buy next day.

Every few minutes she turned her face up to mine and we kissed as only lovers can. Occasionally I slid my hand down her thigh to her feet, tickling them and receiving playful jabs in the ribs as my reward.

We felt so good, so natural, as if we were meant to be together.

I instinctively understood not to touch her private area because she had told me earlier how she felt unclean there while wearing tampons.

Later she unwound the towel from her hair and I helped rub it dry.

A couple of times I got up and made us a hot drink. Each time Sue shouted me to hurry up and come and kiss her.

I'd never seen her look so wonderful. It was a magical time and I knew from her kisses that she loved me totally and utterly.

When we had completed our plan it was getting quite late, Sue stood up, held out her hand and we went up to bed.

Her bed.

We spent all that first night together wrapped in each other's bodies, just kissing and getting used to the feel and smell of each other.

Naturally I got several hard erections which I pressed between the cheeks of her ass. Each time she pushed back on me and squeezed my hand.

Once when I got too frisky she pulled the hairs on my thighs, which quickly cooled my ardour.

For a while we just lay together, but both of us were acutely aware of the elephant in the room - the big question waiting to be answered.

Then, in the early hours of the morning I had a particularly hard erection which I pressed quite aggressively into her and whispered, "I want you now!"

Sue turned over in bed, brushed a hand gently over my face, leaned forward and kissed me.

"I know how you feel Jack, I feel the same. But we are straying into deep waters. I want you to sleep with me as much as you do," she whispered.

I said nothing but my heart thumped hard inside my chest cavity.

"But I have to get it right. Don't worry my angel, one way or another we will make love, safely and soon. We can't ever risk me having your baby. I have to think more about it," she said, turning away from me and snuggling in close.

I answered by kissing her neck and gently fondling her breasts.

The question asked but not really answered, we both drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 6

It was early when I woke with a jolt.

Early, cold, I had a 'morning wood' erection that threatened to break my neck, and someone was leaning on my chest.

"God, but you're a hairy ape!" a voice said.

I opened my eyes and was instantly in paradise. A beautiful angel had visited me and taken hold of my prick.

As I focussed on the silhouette of a woman's face lit in a magical halo by light from the early morning sun, the voice said with a giggle, "And you fart like a herd of cows!"

"A hairy, silverback gorilla with a smelly bum," it went on, "just like your Dad, the traitor!"

A hand moved down the shaft of my prick and squeezed a handful of thick black pubic hair.

"Jeez," I said, struggling to sit up, "What time is it?"

I raised my free hand to shield my eyes from the streaming sunlight.

"I'm fucking freezing!"

It was Sue, one elbow pinning my other arm to the bed and scrubbing at the thick stubble on my chin.

"A grumpy, hairy silverback with a smelly bum, a black penis thicker than my wrist, and in need of a shave!" she giggled again.

She had removed her night bra and her breasts were brushing the thick curly hair on my chest.

After a moment she leaned forward and gently kissed my lips.

I smelled a bouquet of toothpaste, lipstick, soap and perfume.

"A smelly bum gorilla with bad breath and pubic hair like a wooly mammoth, expecting me to masturbate him!"

Now I was wide awake and looking at my splendid mother who had put her hair up, showered and applied faultless make up before the summer sun had hardly risen above the rooftops opposite.

"What time is it?" I asked again, one eye squinting in the sunlight.

"Just after 5:30 am you woolly baboon, and well time you were up" she said.

I groaned at the time but it was obvious there would be no more sleep for me that morning.

"If you want to share my bed you have to share my life young man," she said. "You forget I've been getting up 2 hours before you since you were in nappies. Better get with the programme."

Then I felt cold liquid running down the shaft of my erection and craned around to see her drizzling baby oil from a bottle onto my shaft.

"If rape is inevitable," she said, "Best to lie back and enjoy it!"

I slumped my head back onto my pillow and gave in to her.

In truth my prick was only about a couple of inches longer than average but much thicker than most guys I'd seen in the showers.

Dad had insisted I be circumcised at birth, the bare pink head on a dark shaft still looked somehow out of place to me.

Now my prick stood hard in her hand, the glans filled with blood and turning purple. It pulsed with anticipation.

Sue was busy dribbling more oil over my prick.

"You have a beautiful penis Jack," she said.

"Your dad's, was this same dark brown and black sort of mottled colour, but yours is thicker than his. I love to just look at it. I can't understand why the girls at college aren't queuing up to ride this beauty?"

Once the shaft was well lubed she rubbed oil into her hands from my shaft and gently began to circle the rim of my glans.

"If I'd been a guy with a penis like yours I think I'd have been a porn star," she with a wicked grin.

At first I bucked and jerked at her hand. Then I began to enjoy the new heighten sensation that her touch brought.

After a few minutes I was able to bear her stroking both head and shaft. It was new, incredibly erotic and I felt myself begin to come.

"I'm coming! I exclaimed!" But she began to gently squeeze the head until the thrill subsided.

After a moment or two she began massaging me again, first with one hand then two.

Overhand.

Underhand.

Twisting.

Fingernails faintly tickling the head.

Fingers forming a ring around the rim.

Palm of hand on head.

Squeezing low down on the shaft.

Massaging my balls.

Then I gasped as I started to come again, stronger and harder this time.

Again she skilfully checked the ejaculation.

Then resumed, this time starting low on the shaft, then gradually increasing speed and lengthening her stroke until her fingers began to touch the rim.

Then I started to writhe in ecstasy, and the muscles in my thighs and abdomen began to ripple involuntarily.

Then it was coming, like a tsunami wave from deep under the sea.

I groaned aloud and almost screamed, "O'h Jeez, Fuck, Fuck, faster, faster!"

I came, shooting strings of semen hard against Sue`s hand that was cupping the head like a small umbrella.

As the waves of ecstasy began to wane she collected the discharge onto her hand and began to gently stroke me again, my semen now the lubricant.

At first I didn't think I could bear the sensitivity any longer, arching my back off the bed and trying to squirm away from her.

For a while her vigorous hand movements verged on pain, making me feel like screaming.

Then. As she slowed down her long strokes up and down my shaft, I felt strangely excited again, the head still intensely sensitive but wanting more.

Sensing the change in me she began to work the rim around the head until I moaned that I could feel myself coming again.

My face screwed up and both eyes shut as the ejaculation began to erupt for a second time.

My abdomen convulsed as, in one glorious moment, more strings of semen shot from my prick.

"Jesus, fuck, fuck, I'm coming," I gasped.

But this time the jet stream was directed at me, most of the load dropping hot on my chest, some reached my neck and one shot landed on my lips.

It tasted strangely earthy and salty.

Then it was over and Sue began wiping the cum from her hands and rubbing it vigorously into the black mass of my pubic hair.

The remainder of the semen she wiped onto the hair on my chest.

I lay back, the head of my still erect prick radiation sexual pleasure.

Opening my eyes I saw Sue had now stood up on the bed above me.

Other than for black briefs she was naked, sunlight bathing one side of her beautiful figure. Her nipples stood erect on her firm breasts.

"Well, how was that, smelly bum? Any better than you could do yourself?" She said, smiling down at me.

"Not bad for a MILF!" I said.

"Hmmm, MILF," she said thoughtfully, Mother I'd Like to Fuck. I like that, but don't you think MIGF would be more accurate?"

(BTW, that was the first time in my life that I'd heard her use the 'f' word!)

"MIGF, I repeated slowly?"

"Mother I'm Going to Fuck!" she said bouncing up and down on the bed. "Now shift your smelly arse off the bed and wash all that cum from your pubes," she said with a mischievous squeal, then bounced off the bed and made for the door.

For a mature 36 year old, she had the moves of a teenager.

At the bedroom door she stopped and turned, making monkey sounds and moving her arms at me, like a Disney cartoon orangutang.

"Red haired MILF," I called after her, throwing my legs out of the bed and heading after her.

"Smelly bum silverback!" she called back, sounding like a playful child, "and don't forget, we need to use this early morning light to take some portfolio photos!"

Chapter 7

Twenty minutes later we sat together around the breakfast table, sipping coffee and enjoying the hot buttered toast she had made.

It took a further 15 minutes or so before the shutter on my DSLR clicked on the first pose for our portfolio.

I had feared that Sue might freeze or look wooden through the lens. But I needn't have worried. She was a natural exhibitionist and the camera loved her.

As so many times before and since I had underestimated her intelligence and resourcefulness. I hadn't realised that in her day-to-day work in the photographic studio she was helping professional photographers set up and conduct complex shoots.

Nor did I know then that sometimes she assisted with makeup and hair in their discreet boudoir studio.

But as soon as I saw her instinctively turn three-quarter to the camera, arch her lower spine and use gentle `ballet hands` to her face and hair I knew we could get it done.

For me this was to be the first time I see my mother completely nude, and better still, touch her as we adjusted the various poses. When she walked into the bedroom the sight of her caught my breath. But she just padded passed me, her face beaming and following my eyes - daring me to break the contact.

The streaming golden light glowed on her lithe body, softening her skin, and smoothing out any minor imperfections, like a fabric softener.

I knew then why she had given me the hand job before we started. If she hadn`t, I would have struggled to concentrate with a permanent hard-on.

Smart woman. Smart and very much in control.

As agreed the night before, both Sue and I had brought a couple of props with us. It was quite normal to give the model something to hold or cover areas of imperfection or modesty.

I had brought a spare camera, a pair of women's spectacles and a Paisley pattern scarf to drape over her should she feel the need to be covered.

In the end we used only the spectacles to make her look like a sexy secretary having a steamy affair in her lunch hour. And boy, did she look the part.

We began working down our pre-prepared list of natural light poses beginning with breasts, ass and lower back.

To get the best possible butt shot I half closed the window blinds, restricting the light into a narrow shaft. Then to add maximum sensuality to the shot I used a water spray to apply glistening drops to her curves. The effect was stunning.

I used a similar shot to catch the curves of her breasts and nipples. Both shots tightly cropped below her neck and above her crotch.

JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers
123456...8