The Scent of her Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers

"If I dressed like this for you,would you be my regular fuck-buddy?" she said seductively.

Then without warning she reached behind her, unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Instantly my trouser friend was standing up, paying homage to Simone's full white breasts and pink schoolgirl nipples.

Then in one quick movement she half stood up, put her legs between mine and with one hand pushed me back onto the bed. Then she knelt down onto the floor in the classic position to give head.

Even a newcomer to sex like me could guess what was going to happen!

As my prick stiffened and bulged in my pants, I raised myself up on both elbows to watch. An eager participant.

If rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it!

She had blows guys before, it was obvious. She knew hat she was doing.

She began by running a long finger nail over the outside of my bulging erection following the arching curve of my shaft from base to head? Then with a quick twist of the wrist she flipped oped the top button of my jeans.

Another slow gripping survey along my shaft, a probing scan of my face, then she slowly, very slowly lowered my zip, revealing the throbbing mound concealed in my shorts.

She slowly drew the point of one long fingernail up my shaft and stoked under the rim of for my cockhead.

The sight of those beautiful talons so close to my cock made me shudder with anticipation.

I arched my back as she grasped the waistband of my jeans together with my shorts, and shimmied them down my thighs, slowly, teasing me, down my hairy legs and around my ankles. Then she held them to her nose, inhaled the smell of me, my drying cum and body sweat, before tossing them to one side of the bedroom.

Her eyes widened as she gazed again at my thick black cock with its engorged purple head standing erect, gently jerking back and forth, straining to go. Great purple veins stood out along the length of my shaft.

"Jesus Jacko, it's not the longest dick I've ever seen but so thick! I can hardly get my fingers around it! And it's almost black. Dear God it's so beautiful. I'll have a wet dream about it tonight!"

As she ran a fingernail down the shaft she began fumbling in her pocket and took quickly took out her smartphone.

Almost before I could protest she had taken a couple of closeup photos of my throbbing black rod.

"Oh fuck, not my face, please!" I groaned in dismay, dreading seeing myself on PornTube. But she had the blackmail photos she needed now.

She touched the head with finger and thumb, then took another photo, as if to give some scale to my girth.

Then she attempted to blow me with the same animal ferocity she had shown as she jacked off on my thigh.

But I was too thick to take fully into her mouth.

So she settled for sucking the my cockhead while jerking off my shaft with both hands.

As I came, she sucked every last drop into her mouth and swallowed.

There was little love, little affection, nor much thought for me.

Simone just wanted to slake her lust and satisfy her deep well of desire to suck and taste cum.

She was still sucking hard on me long after she had milked the last drop of semen that had risen up my shaft.

I squirmed and bucked in ecstasy at her the feel of her wide mouth, darting tongue and soft lips, but even for me there was was no real closeness or warm affection.

We had become, in her words, fuck buddies.

Sex anytime, anywhere, no strings attached, no regrets,no conscience, and certainly no love.

We now both understood each other's sexual fantasies and fetishes.

Looking back over the years I still feel the blind terror of the moment when Simmie grabbed my phone and began flicking through my messages and photos.

That sexy message and crotch shot from Sue could so easily have been our first serious fuck-up. But we survived it.

I had learned important lessons about SMS messages, emails, erotic photos and signatures: No faces. No recognisable backgrounds. Use nicknames. Consider the consequences if they got into the wrong hands.

Later that afternoon I deleted all photos of Sue from my smart phone. I even reformatted the SD card.

An unbelievably close call and a major lesson learned.

Chapter 12

We made it back to college just in time for the afternoon classes. Simone sat next to me with one hand on my thigh.

But I couldn't concentrate, so much had happened since dawn.

An incredibly erotic handjob from my gorgeous mother, my first wild fuck in the van with Simone followed by her sucking me dry of semen after vacuuming me off like a dredger.

During the mid afternoon break we walked around the college grounds, hand in hand and deep in conversation.

Simone had been thinking and suggested how end where we could meet for sex regularly.

She told me that her house was empty most days as her mother and father both worked in the nearby city, so we could use her bedroom most lunchtimes.

Then she gave me a hard-on as she explained that her father had a predilection for the same sort of lingerie and shaved pussy I did, and she could borrow seamed stockings, suspenders and 'fuck me' high heels from her mother's extensive collection.

"How on earth do you know your mother shaves her velvet?" I asked with interest.

"Her waste bin, waxing strips covered in ginger pubic hairs. How else? D'you think I fucking asked her?"

I shrugged and said nothing, she'd already done a good job of making me feel stupid.

"I'm shitting myself at the thoughts of tearing mine out!

It's going to hurt like fuck, I know it!"

"So what about your pussy and underarms?" I asked.

"You still insisting on a shaved pussy?"

I nodded.

"Okay, I'll shave off my body hair and wear your fucking wet dream lingerie," she said reluctantly.

"But you must do something for me every time before we fuck."

I looked skeptically at her.

"What's that?"

"Don't wash, don't shave your face or anywhere on your body. And don't wank before we meet. I think you know I get off on licking and swallowing sweat, salt, semen and body hair. I need as much semen as you can give me. Just the thoughts of swallowing it makes me wet.

You do that for me and you can fuck me in those dumb stockings and suspenders of your choice as often as you want."

"Bareback?" I said out of the blue, "I fucking hate wearing condoms!"

"I'm on the pill so filling me with cum is not he problem, saving cum for me is more important!" See added with a wicked grin.

So we agreed to meet as fuck buddies over lunch next day.

It was a not a wholly unpleasant prospect.

We also agreed to make out we were dating and to be seen walking around college hand in hand.

Finally, and most importantly, we agreed both were free to sleep anyone else we chose, but to take precautions against STDs.

Chapter 13

Mid afternoon I received another message from Sue:

'Hey Silverback, you never replied to my message and photo.

Did my selfie blow your mind? No need to pick me up tonight, my boss will drop me off after work. Had a great day, can't wait to tell you all about it.

I'm already wet thinking about later. Have bought new stockings and suspenders for you.

Your Red MILF'

There it was again. Blind, irrational jealousy.

I felt incandescent with rage as I thought of her boss ogling her stocking and heels in his car.

But it was utter madness. Earlier I had fucked Simone and she had sucked me off.

I was the traitor. The perfidy was mine. I had broken trust with my lovely Sue.

After a while my sanity returned and I decided to prepare for her arrival. But what should I tell her?

Nevertheless I replied to her text.

'Hey horny RED MILF. Like the new address. Your mega cool photo sent me wild! Nickers off ready for me when you get home.

Prepare for a long hard night.

Silverback'

In the event Sue was quite late arriving home.

I'd had had plenty of time to set up all the studio equipment ready to complete the portfolio for the planned shoot.

My camera was ready on the tripod and the lights only needed to be switched on.

I kept looking at the front windows to see her arrive.

Around 6:30 pm, a new text arrived to my smartphone.

This time it was from Simone:

'Hey MILF Fucker!

I hit mama's sex drawer. Got the sort lingerie you like and have just shaved my pussy. I'm fucking red and sore there now. Hurts like fuck. (See photo). You better make it worth while for me or I'll bite your cock off! Save all your cum for me.

Simmi.'

Attached to the message was a selfie closeup of Simone wearing very expensive black silk stockings with gold lace tops, and matching exquisite six strap intricate gold and black suspender belt.

Breathtaking beauty for a leg lingerie worshipper like me.

She had carefully removed most of her bush, leaving an artistically trimmed narrow wedge of short hair just above the mound, as if directing me to her now naked cunt.

Clearly trimming her bush been a painful experience as some areas of the skin around the top of her thighs were a pinkish red where the waxing strip had torn out very sensitive hair.

Her cunt was, well, a bit disappointing. Yes I had humped it only a few hours earlier, but then I was gripped in the myopic frenzy of my first fuck and hardly noticed.

Now I could assess what Simone had to offer, calm and dispassionately.

Her cunt lacked the perfect symmetry of Sue's porcelain perfection and resembled those I grown up wanking over in my girlie magazines.

The lips lay open like the wavy edges of some seashells, her clitoris prominent, like raw meat.

That said, her body was young, firm and supple. Her legs were beautiful and wore that expensive lingerie, she looked very, very, fuckable.

I began to salivate and get a hard-on, anticipating our lunchtime meeting next day.

I was remembering her animal frenzy to get on top of me and jerk off against my hairy thigh, when a sleek black limousine swept into the driveway.

It swung round, stopping close to our front door.

Sue was in the passenger seat and waved when she spotted me at the living room window.

Simone was instantly forgotten. I closed my phone and put it away in my jeans pocket. She was for tomorrow.

The car door opened and Sue slowly and deliberately, teasing me, stretched one silken leg out onto the gravel, her dress stretched open revealing heart-stopping stocking tops and suspenders.

Then she brought out her other leg, her dress hem now almost pulled up to mid thigh.

Then she stood up,carefully readjusted her dress, closed the car door, turned and opened the rear door.

She leant in and took out a couple of large carrier bags bearing the logos of two major fashion chains in the city.

Then she leaned through the open passenger window to speak with the driver.

As I watched she lowered the shopping bags to the ground and carefully, with both hands behind her back, and seen only by me, hitched up the back of her grey green dress to show me her bare ass, suspender belt and stockings. She gave a quick wiggle then pulled the cheeks of her butt apart to reveal she was not wearing nickers.

She was still talking to the driver.

What a fucking tease!

Her head was still inside the car, hiding this blatant erotic tease from him.

My heart began to beat faster and by now my cock was straining to escape the tight confines of my jeans.

She had ignited my desire again, poured fuel on the flames of my imagination.

Already I had decided to take her as soon as she was through the door, looking round for the best place to throw her down, push up her dress and thrust into her.

I would ignore all her protests and rape her if necessary. She had driven my desire over the edge, into the dark abyss of criminal madness.

God, I was going to fuck my mother, hard and rough. Now only seconds away.

The blood was again draining from my face and I could feel my features take on the rictus of attack, teeth drawn back, eyes bulging and lower jaw protruding.

My muscles felt like the Incredible Hulk.

The teasing bitch was going to get it!

She waved farewell to the driver who waved back and she stood watching the car disappear down the drive and turn onto the main road.

(Make me wait would you! You fucking slut! I'll ass fuck you for this!)

Positioning myself behind the door I was poised like a coiled spring to restrain her, pin both arms behind her with one arm, force up her dress and violate her cunt with the other.

Looking back, I imagine I was fucking scary at that moment, a crazed attack dog on heat.

I convinced myself it would be her fault, she had brought it on herself! Pushed me one tease too far.

The bitch needed to learn a hard lesson and I was going to teach it!

Her heels crunched on the stones of the driveway, then clicked sexily as she mounted the steps to the front door.

I heard her put her key in the lock, then threw open the door to confront her.

To my adoring eyes he was so beautiful.

Her makeup a perfection and she had put her hair into an updo style she knew I loved.

For me.

She smiled, held out a hand for me.

Instead of speaking or taking her hand I grabbed her by an arm and pulled her roughly into the house, kicking the door closed behind her. She looked frightened for a moment then, quickly assessed my state of mind.

We stood for a few moments, holding her tight, my chest heaving up and down with the pent up desire I felt. Her eyes scanned my attack dog expression and sensing the tension in my pumped-up muscles and the the roughness of my arms, then melted into me, her arms hanging done submissively.

But there was no smile on my face, no welcoming words, no affection.

She was no only seconds away from brutal rape.

Lost blind with desire.

I dragged up the back of her skirt, thrusting my hand to feel the globes and valley of her butt. I was lost in frenzy of lust answer feverishly seeking out her stockings and suspenders.

Yet Sue still said nothing. Still utterly mine, total in her submission.

I think I was grunting and sighing with desire.

Then her face turned up towards me to kiss, her breasts pushed up, offered for me to touch.

She let go of the two carrier bags, letting them drop soundlessly to the floor.

The sunlight from the window caught the lip gloss and I drew her face up to mine, still cupping a firm breast we kissed.

The anger seemed to wash away.

My heart still pounding, swelled with love, my chest nearly bursting with adoration at holding my beautiful mother, kissing her soft lips and caressing her gorgeous breasts.

She had surrendered her body to me, submitted totally and absolutely.

Mine to take. I could fuck her now.

Love radiated from her, engulfing my mind with so much love that I could have wept.

She parted her lips, inviting me to penetrate her with my tongue.

"God how I love you Sue," I said softly, my fingers searching and finding her nipple. "But no more prick teasing or excuses. I mean it. A minute ago I was so worked up I could have raped you."

"I know, I can still feel the tension in your body. And I want to feel you inside me."

Eventually we broke from the embrace.

"Give me your hand," she said, "let's go to bed and make love, that is if you still fancy me?"

We both picked up a carrier bag and hand in hand we went upstairs to her bedroom.

"What's in the shopping bags?" I asked as I put mine onto the bed. "Can I take a look?"

"Let's sit down on the bed for a minute my darling," she said. "Don't worry I'm not playing for time!"

"There's a simple question I need to ask you, and you have to answer me truthfully."

She was still holding my hand and she lifted it to her lips and kissed it.

"I think you know how much I love you Jack," she said, her eyes searching mine.

"And I think you feel the same about me?"

I nodded.

"I want to live the rest of my life with you, grow old together as man and wife," she said kissing my hand.

"We can never have children, that would be too risky for the child. But I want you to share my bed, every night."

Sue was looking very grave now and I didn't know where she was going with this conversation.

"I love you too Sue," was all I could say.

"I need you to think very carefully before answering the question I'm going to ask you, do you understand? Even if you say 'no' we are still going to make love tonight."

Again I nodded.

"Jack," she said, "Will you marry me and be my husband. Forever. Until death us do part?"

Her question hit me like a hammer. I hadn't seen that one coming.

"Marry you? But how can we marry? How can I be your husband? I don't understand you Sue." I said.

"It would be a secret marriage, known only by the two of us. But it would be a solemn promise to stay together. I don't think I could bear to live without you my beautiful son!"

I mulled over the idea of living the rest of my life with Sue, trying hard to picture us together forty years hence.

Marriage. To my mother? Live as her secret husband. Go through life together?

As I was thinking Sue reached under her pillow and produced two rings. One I recognised as the one Dad hand left behind. The other was new. A simple gold band.

"I'll understand if you're unsure or say now. But I have no reservations. You are the man I want to spend my life with you Jack. I think we could be a winning team."

I looked down at the rings and realised the awesome implications of my decision.

"There is a third way," Sue added, again reaching under her pillow. This time she produced a small ring with a single stone.

"We could get engaged until you are sure?"

I sat quietly, looking first at the rings, then at her beautiful face.

"What if I don't want either?" I asked.

"Then we go to bed and make love just the same. But for me it would feel we were doing something unnatural, something wicked. But if we pledge our love to each other, and agree to marry it would feel right."

"We would still sleep together in your bed every night, and make love?" I asked.

"Yes, my bed and become lovers," she said.

Taking my mother as a lover with no strings attached, an erotic affair had an immediate attraction. Sex on tap with a beautiful mature woman was a dream come true.

But I thought beyond instant gratification.

Then I remembered Simone.

"Sue I have a confession to make. And I'm afraid to tell you, in case you hate me for it," I said, lowering my head in shame.

"What is it Jack, it can't be that terrible. Whatever it is I'm sure I can forgive you?"

I paused, dreading saying the words, dreading their destructive potential.

Sue squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"I had sex with Simone today!"

I raised my head and expected Sue to be disgusted with me and kick me out of her bedroom.

"Is that all?" she said. "Do you love her?"

"Hell no!" I exclaimed without thinking. "It just happened. She wants to make it a regular thing. We've arranged to do it again at her house tomorrow."

Sue was smiling. "Is that all?" she said again.

"Is that all?" I repeated incredulously, "Is that all? I let you down. I violated your trust!"

"Think about it for a moment will you Jack? I slept with several men before I married your Dad, and of course I had sex with him thousands of times during the 18 years we were together." She looked sympathetically at me.

"Can you live with that? Can you still love me? Do you still want to have me knowing that Jack? Do you hate me for it?"

"Of course not Sue, I love you so much it would break my heart to lose you. But can you live with me shagging Simone, even if we are married?".

"We need to be realistic Jack. If we live together without other partners we risk discovery. I will have to be seen out with other men occasionally, perhaps even go to bed with one or two. Sex isn't the same as love. We need to be seen to be living normal lives to the outside world. We could go to prison for incest. Do you understand the risks we will be taking?"

JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers
1...345678