The Scent of her Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers

But it was Sue herself who composed the shots to capture the sexy curves of her own arching lower back. Having seen this shot done many times in the studio before, she had brought with her two long necklaces of coloured beads. These she wore back-to-front draping them long and low, gently brushing against the cheeks of her butt. The vertical line of the necklace seeming to emphasise the negative space between them and the feminine curve of her lower spine.

All too soon it was time to stop the shoot and change back into our Cinderella clothes and personas. But not before I booted up the PC and dropped in the SD card from the camera.

Quickly scrolling through the shots we agreed on ten poses good enough to work on in Photoshop.

As I powered down the PC, Sue still naked slid her arms around my waist and held her face up to me to kiss. She looked and felt like someone from an erotic dream.

As we kissed, I cupped her breasts and, for the first time my fingers touched her erect nipples.

"I can't believe how well you look this morning?" I said, "How are your nipples?"

"You missed a trick there didn't you Silverback, the sensitivity doesn't last long. Still, you'll know next time. And before you ask, no, I'm still unclean!" she said with a smile.

But I hadn't needed telling.

During a couple of the poses I had glanced down to catch a glimpse of her sensuous shaven pussy and noticed the faint white string of a tampon.

"Sue?" I said, my tone indicating a big question would follow.

She slid her arms from my waist and took a step back, folding her arms as if protecting her breasts.

"Yes?"

"There's so much about you I don't understand, but really want to."

Her eyes were searching mine, trying to get ahead of the question.

"The whole subject of periods, cramps, bleeding and tampons is something I've only heard about in guy talk. But if we are going to live together as lovers I need to know."

Still silent. Still waiting for my bombshell.

"Will you show me, your tampon I mean. Like how you change them, explain how they help, even what they look like."

Immediately I asked the question I regretted saying it. But too late.

`Boom!`my bombshell just hit home.

I could see it visibly shook her, and she needed a couple of seconds to take it in.

Then without speaking, she took my hand and led me towards the en-suite bathroom adjoining her bedroom.

She gave me a look that asked if I really wanted to do this.

I nodded.

Then, just outside the toilet door I paused and put a finger gently on her lips, a signal for her not to speak.

Raising a hand for her not to move, I reached behind the door, retrieving her silver-grey silk dressing gown and held it open for her to step into.

Then, reaching my arms around her waist, I fastened the thin belt.

When the belt was secure and Sue had regained her modesty I leaned forward, first kissing her neck then whispering softly against her ear.

"You don't have to do this Sue. Jeez,I should never have asked."

She paused before turning to face me. Her eyes again flickering across my face, searching for I knew not what.

Then she slowly nodded, took my hand again and we entered her bathroom.

The bathroom pervaded all of her very personal perfumes and odours. It was her intimate domain, making me feel out of place, an intruder.

It was a large, high ceiling room, typical of the Victorian tastes at the time the house was built.

The tub was in the middle of the floor with a toilet pedestal to one side against a tiled wall.

On a low shelf beside the pedestal was a small plastic box, which she opened and took out a pack of tampons. Taking one out of its wrapping she handed me a pink plastic applicator. She pulled back the plunger and offered it to me to hold.

In silence I examined it and handed it back to her.

"Jack, are you really sure you want to see this?"

"I'm sure. I feel I must be able to understand what happens to you, what to expect and what I can do to make life easier for you. So I'm sure."

Then, pausing only for a moment she stood beside the toilet pedestal and lifted one leg on to the lid. Her dressing gown fell open forming an open triangle framing her long leg, lower abdomen and the landing strip of her neat Brazilian vaginal hair.

She looked acutely uncomfortable, like her most intimate space had been violated.

Again the searching look into my eyes then she reached down between her legs and slowly withdrew the white string, bringing with it the soiled tampon from her vagina.

It hung down on the string, like a small white mouse, showing odd smears and clots of dark red blood. There was only the faintest whiff of an unpleasant odour from the blood.

She then released it into a disposable plastic bag, sealed it, and dropped it into a waste bin.

Strangely this didn't repulse or revolt me. It just seemed so natural, a new aspect of womanhood I hadn't known before.

"That's awesome," I said, but I was staring between her thighs not at the tampon.

It was the first real look at her cunt other than the quick glances I'd taken while photographing her.

And it was a beautiful cunt.

Not like those I'd seen in my girlie magazines. I'd imagined all vaginas were great ugly gashes with thick lips and pieces of raw meat hanging out.

Sue's was, well, beautiful!

Not an ugly gash but a perfectly sculptured symmetrical slot, yes a slot, I can't find any better word.

It was only slightly higher up the front than I expected and instead of protruding lips, hers was gently rounded inwards, as if a craftsman had lovingly smoothed and chamfered it to perfection.

Sue had waxed away almost all her pubic hair, leaving only a narrow strip of close-cut lawn above the entrance.

It was simply the most beautiful cunt I could have imagined.

And it was hard to resist reaching out and slowly run a finger down it`s length.

"You must let me help you insert the clean one?" I asked, tearing my eyes away from her slot and back to her sad face.

"Are you sure? Your Dad ran a mile whenever I mentioned anything remotely about menstrual cycles."

"I want to know everything about you," I said firmly, getting down on one knee in front of her.

Then together she guided my hands as we inserted the applicator into her perfect slot and pressed the plunger to move it into place.

When it was done, we stood close, our bodies touching as we washed our hands.

When we were dry, Sue threw her arms around my neck, tears in her eyes and turned her face up to be kissed.

"That was the most sensitive and intimate thing any man has ever done for me," she sobbed. "Now I'm even more sure than I was that you're the man for me."

Then her face broke into a wicked smile, "I'm glad you didn't want to photograph that scene!"

That broke the poignancy of the moment and we both laughed aloud, easing the tension between us.

"One more thing I want you to know Jack, while we are here." She reached across to another shelf and picked up a strange looking object to show me.

It was a sort of cricket ball size red plastic bulb with a black tube sticking from it. The tube had a series of small holes in it, like a shower head does.

"When the bleeding finally stops, I use this to clean and purify my vagina with a solution of warm water and vinegar. It's called a vaginal douche. So when we do make love for the first time you can be sure I'm clean and pure for you. And you can kiss me there if you want to? I'd like that!"

I think she saw me imagining kissing her vagina, so she helped embroider my mental pictures.

"Your Dad, the traitor, loved kissing my lips there, running the tip of his tongue around the edges and then inside me."

She paused to let the mental images whirl around my head.

She must have sensed the importance of this moment to me and had chosen to add further eroticism to my anticipation of taking her.

"He often said they were my other beautiful lips. Soon they will be yours to kiss Jack, yours to run your lips round and caress with your sweet tongue. Early on in our marriage he persuaded me to wax the hairs from there so he could enjoy the feel and shape of me. Even though he's gone, I still like the feeling of smoothness and cleanliness that it gives me. Don't get me wrong, waxing hurts like hell but it's worth it. Especially now, since I've got a better man to be beautiful for!"

Chapter 8

It was 8:45 by the time we set off in the car.

That morning I had nothing timetabled at college until 11 am, but I needed that time to collect the soft light box, back drops and extra lights I would need later.

So I drove Sue to work and kept the car for the day.

I was waiting in the car with the engine running as Sue came out of the house, paused to lock the door and slid in to the passenger seat.

She looked so different from her usual dull work image.

Her raven hair was drawn back over her ears and secured by a black velvet bow into a sort of loose pony tail hanging down her back.

She wore a knee length grey-green dress made of the sort of stretchy fabric that clings to every curve, over it a smart black business jacket and completed with black stockings with those `fuck me` heels.

Her makeup was immaculate but subdued.

She shot a smile at me as she got into the car, pausing deliberately to hitch up her skirt to reveal glorious stocking tops and suspenders.

While she struggled to fasten her seat belt I reached across and ran a hand down her thigh, briefly caressing her stocking tops. It felt amazing.

She looked and smelled very desirable, her lips a gentle pink with matching nude pink nail polish.

Very smart, very businesslike and very, very fuckable.

And for the first time in my life I began to feel a tinge of jealousy for the men at her work who would be drooling over her all day.

"How do I look in this outfit love?" She asked me, checking her makeup in her vanity mirror.

I ran my eyes over her, from the top of her raven hair, following every curve, past those alluring stocking tops down to the tips of her patent black `fuck me` heels.

As I glanced into her lap, I pictured her beautifully sculptured hairless pussy.

Only inches away.

And only hours away until I could claim it as mine to kiss, touch and enter with my hard cock.

My brain screamed at me to push up her skirt at touch her there, sliding a finger gently into her slot.

But instead I said, "Jeez, but you look stunning Sue, perfect in every way and so very professional." Then we joined the rush hour traffic.

"So you approve then?" she said.

"I'm drooling, like worshipping your body," I said honestly, "I'm so much in love with you it feels as if my heart will burst!"

"I feel the same Jack, if I could, we would pull off the road and we could make love on the back seat. I used to enjoy opening my legs across the seats while your dad had me! It was uncomfortable but very sexy, very exciting. But now that's your job."

Instantly my head swam with images of her, skirt up to her waist, no panties and legs spread wide over the seats...

Then simultaneously Sue screamed and the great roar of a truck bullhorn brought me back to my senses.

Preoccupied with erotic images I had drifted out of my lane into the path of a huge red truck, it's lights flashing in warning.

Just in time I regained control and swerved back into my own lane, the big truck screamed past, missing us by inches. The truck driver had his arm out his window giving me the finger.

Other cars behind and in front sounded their horns in protest.

A few drivers overtook, giving me the jerking hand sign that they thought I was a wanker.

We drove a mile or so without speaking, Sue wisely shimmied down her skirt and held her shoulder bag close to her breasts.

I tried to concentrate on my driving.

A couple of minutes later we turned into the studio car park where she worked.

I stopped the car, switched off the engine, pulled on the hand brake and let out a great sigh of relief.

Turning to Sue I saw her head was in her hands and I thought at first she was weeping. But her shoulders were shrugging and her tears were of laughter.

Unable to control myself I picked up on her giggling and then we both roared with laughter.

"I've heard of women dressing to kill," she sniggered, "but that was ridiculous!"

"Jeez that was close Sue," I said seriously as the moment began to pass.

"I nearly got us both totalled thinking about screwing you in the back seat!"

"Did you see the face on that truck driver? You must have given him a heart attack!" she said.

"No but I saw the finger he gave me in the mirror!"

It was a couple of minutes before 9-o-clock and Sue had to go.

But as she reached to open her door I asked the question that had been bugging me since she had got in.

"Why are you dressed up today?" I asked, "And makeup? You never, like, wear makeup to work?"

I was sounding jealous and petulant.

Sue looked at me then reached out a hand on mine. Again she searched my face to locate the cause of my odd behaviour.

"I really want that modelling job Jack, and I thought it wouldn't help to let my boss and the photographers see what I've been hiding all these months." She explained.

"If they like what they see I might do better on Friday."

I think she understood that I was feeling jealous and added, "They can only look and dream Jack, but all the touching and kissing will be yours."

She smiled and added, "My period has almost finished. I might even be clean for you tonight. If not, you can take me by the tail. Your Dad used to enjoy taking my tail when I was unclean. That is if you want to?"

While she let that grenade burn it's slow fuse she dipped into a side pocket of her bag and put on the black framed glasses we had used for her nude shots earlier. They had plain glass so didn't affect her vision.

Instantly she was transformed into the sexy secretary with a 'Come on and fuck me now` look.

She turned to face me, gave me a cute wink and a huge smile.

Then with a pat of her hand on mine she got out and sashayed across the car park, hips swaying and legs crossing in front and behind, as if she were on a cat walk.

As she approached the door they opened ahead of her and two guys came out carrying tripods, cameras and equipment bags.

They obviously knew Sue as they exchanged greetings.

As she walked on they stopped and turned to watch her sexy ass, seamed stockings and heels. I sensed that she wiggled her butt especially for them, as if aware of their stares.

Jeez! But did I love that woman!

Then she disappeared through the main entrance.

`BOOM` the grenade detonated.

You can take me by the tail! That is if you want to?

If I want to!!

Chapter 9

Looking back over the years it's difficult to see how our long-term loving incestuous relationship thrived and survived?

Living like outlaws, where the slightest mistake could end in public shame and criminal action.

Lying, deception and subterfuge became a way of life.

But at that age my prick still ruled my brain. I can't remember which great writer said it, but it is so true, "A man with an erect penis has a fool for a friend."

Unknown to me, we had already committed incest as defined in English Law that morning with Sue's hand-job. Sexual relationships between close blood relatives is still a great taboo and subject to harsh punishment in law and public revulsion.

But Sue knew the significance of those few minutes in the early morning sun. She knew, but loved me with such passion that she was prepared to go to prison for her love.

As it turned out that particular Wednesday became a watershed in our relationship, one that set our love and commitment to each other in stone.

But not before my petty jealousy and lack of forethought almost blew it for us!

As I drove away from the studio car park I still felt pissed off with the two guys ogling Sue's body earlier. It briefly crossed my mind to go back and wait to beat the living crap out of them. But my anger dissipated as I drove into college.

I attended the tutorial until lunchtime then gathered and signed for all the equipment I'd loaned for the remaining boudoir and lingerie shoots.

But there turned out to be more stuff to transport than our family car had been designed for.

I was standing on the crowded main car park to one side of the main college building. Both rear doors and hatch open, me struggling to figure how to cram everything in for a single journey.

Students were walking across the car park to their cars. Some to eat lunch, others to drive into town.

Then out of the blue, Simone Andretti swung her battered green and cream 60's VW camper van into the adjoining parking bay, sliding it to a halt, all wheels locked, in her usual carefree way.

She waved a hand as she undid her seat belt and got out, leaving the door wide open.

She looked really pleased to see me.

Simmi bounced across to me, looking vivacious in her figure hugging black leggings, short black skirt, expensive black pixie boots and figure-hugging blue sleeveless `T` shirt with an 'Italia' logo. A vision in black and blue.

"Ciao Jacko Bello. Need a hand?" she said, leaning on the roof and peering into the car.

I just stood and smiled at her sheer joy of living and boundless energy.

She looked first at the pile of equipment on the ground then at the tangle of lights and stands already squashed into the back of the car.

"mai andare per adattarsi!" Never goin to fit she declared, slapping a hand on the car roof decisively.

"It's a no brainer. I'll take it for you in the van," she said breezily. Then walked over to me, put one hand on my arm and offered her cheeks for me to kiss.

"Hey Simmi," I said, "Thanks, but I'm only taking it home."

"Nessun problema, we can drop it off over lunch?" Nothing was ever a problem for Simone.

As I kissed her warm cheeks, the sun caught her big curly hair and she seemed charged with electrical energy, bursting full of life. It felt so good to be close to her again.

As on many occasions previously, my eyes were drawn to her magnetic smile and perfect white teeth.

But that was probably the first time I had really studied her face close up.

A small mole on her left temple, fine dark hairs on her top lip, slight mottling on her skin.

Her nose had a small bump on the bridge, as if she might have injured it as a child, and there was a tiny scar, barely perceptible, high on her forehead.

Her eyebrows were thick and dark and had begun to bridge together. Her eyes were deep brown, making it difficult to make out the iris.

It dawned on me I really didn't know this woman at all.

Nevertheless, whether it was my smouldering anger, growing sexual confidence or the fool in my trousers, I impetuously put both arms around her, lifted her easily from the ground and kissed her on her delightful wide mouth.

As her breasts crushed against my chest a throbbing hard-on began to ache in my pants.

My hand slid up underneath her `T` shirt onto the soft skin of her lower back. Her muscles felt firm and toned.

In response Simone threw her arms tight around my neck and, with the ease of a gymnast, wrapped her legs tightly around my waist,locking them together with her feet.

The crotch of her jeans pressed down hard on my bulging erection.

On feeling my reaction to her touch she purred contentedly and slid her tongue into my mouth. She tasted of mint chewing gum and cola drink.

The sensations of her body felt incredibly horny and my trouser friend began urging me that I really needed to fuck this delightful creature.

"What took you so long, Jacko bello?" she sighed when we finally unglued ourselves from the kiss.

"I've been waiting nearly 2 years for you to do that!"

JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers
123456...8