The Scent of her Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers

A couple of students we both knew drove passed and beeped their car horns and shouted something I couldn't make out.

We both raised a hand, giving them the finger as our reply.

She smelled of very little other than soap and hair lacquer, her firm, slim body felt sensational to touch, but so very different than my Sue.

Simone seldom wore makeup other than a light lipstick and only a hint of perfume. But she did take great pride in her beautiful long nails which she lacquered with the precision of a Rolls Royce car sprayer. They were works of art.

Her face had a great bone structure and I thought it really didn't need any help from cosmetics.

Simone continued to hang on to me like a limpet, allowing me to slide both hands down her hips and under her ass. My fingers were directly under her cunt but I couldn't feel anything because of the tight jeans.

But she was aware of their proximity because she tightened up the muscles of her butt, holding my fingers between her cheeks for an instant. Her tongue pressed further into my mouth and she squeezed her arms tighter around my neck in a wrestling hold.

At that moment I had a flash of red in the back of my eyes and a well of anger, frustration and sexual tension released in a tsunami of passion.

How many years had I been submissive, too shy to respond to girls and foolishly ignored repeated advice that I was attractive to women.

Echoes of guys in the showers rang in my ears, The girls will love a thick black cock like yours!

Sue had loved my cock and that had given me huge confidence.

Suddenly I understood that Simmi wanted me.

Adrenaline surged through my body supercharging my muscles, I felt I could eat broken glass and walk through brick walls.

Simone weighed nothing in my arms. A feather.

My mind closed off to everything else and screamed for me to fuck her!

I let out a deep animal grunt of need and gasped, "I need to fuck you now Simmi, now!"

Simone replied by licking my lips erotically and pushing one hand up my 'T' shirt and raking her finger long glossy nails through my chest hair. But I don't think she had fully sensed my wild animal passion, at least not until she looked into my eyes and saw primeval lust staring back at her.

"The van!" she said urgently, the curtains are drawn," scramble over the seats into the back. There's a bed!"

She too now became ablaze, ignited by my primeval urges.

She let go of me and dropped easily to the ground.

Leaving the doors open on my car and the remaining studio equipment on the ground we sprinted hand in hand to clamber into the back of the camper van.

In a moment of sanity she shut the door behind us and drew the curtain across behind the seats, secreting us from prying eyes. Inside the van the air was hot and dry.

We knelt on the narrow bed, feverishly taking off our clothes.

Simone struggled a little to take off her tight 'T' shirt off, throwing it to one side, revealing a skimpy blue bra, her full breasts heaving with anticipation.

As I undid the belt from my jeans and pushed them down over my hips I knew they would have to stay around my knees.

Simone had by now unclipped her bra, releasing her tits, young, firm and begging to be held.

As I pushed down my shorts, She gasped as she saw my pumped up thick dark cock, the bush of black hair concealing the base of the shaft.

Unable to control my animal urgency I pushed her onto the bed where she arched her back, inviting me to pull down her jeans.

But Simone seemed unable to take her eyes off my cock!

"Mio Dio Jacko!" My God, she exclaimed, "E gigantesco!"

I said nothing but gave her an animal grin.

With her jeans and shoes dragged off, Simone shimmied down her blue thong to reveal her cunt almost hidden by a great bush of black curly hair.

Unable to wait any longer my instinct took over and I put both my hands under her butt and dragged her towards me.

Like a hungry caveman I didn't hesitate to push the glistening head of my cock into her wet meaty cunt.

I felt unbelievably elated as I thrust deep into her. Simone gasped as I violated her.

Finally, after 18 years on this earth I was fucking a beautiful woman, who wanted me.

"Shit Jacko! it's humongous!" she repeated.

Bending forwards I tightened my grip on her butt and instinctively began thrusting greedily into her.

My prick felt incredibly sensitive and seemed to know exactly what to do.

I was on autopilot.

"Christ Jacko, it's so deep, give it to me, give it to me harder!" she panted reaching forward to grab my black curls and pulled me down trying to take the full weight of my body on her hips and breasts.

"Fanculo, Fanculo, Fanculo!" fuck,fuck,fuck,she screamed. "Mi Dio it's fucking huge!" She kept repeating as I felt the switch click in my balls and felt an eruption of cum begin to force up my shaft. Although I doubted her God would really be interested in the dimensions of my penis.

"I'm coming!" I cried, "Oh God. I'm coming!"

Then I began to buck as spasms of indescribable excitement washed over me and the first ropes of cum erupted deep inside Simone.

The van was stifling hot and with no moving air my mouth felt parched. I was only vaguely aware of the van springs squeaking and it rocking from side to side. But at that moment I couldn't give a shit about anything or anyone, all my senses seemed to be concentrating on the screaming excitement in my cockhead.

Simone groaned with pleasure as she felt my hot cum gush into her. Still I thrust, still I gripped her butt.

My eyes could hardly focus as another powerful ejaculation shook inside her.

From somewhere I thought I heard low voices and giggling but I needed to milk myself dry, empty body and soul into her.

This was my first fuck and I wanted it to go on forever.

Simone must have felt my thrusting slowing and the pulses of cum filling her cunt begin to diminish.

"Don't stop Jacko. Fanculo! I need more!" she gasped loudly.

There again was the giggling.

But my first fuck was coming to an end and I slowed, allowing my mind to clear the fog and begin to take in my surroundings.

Eventually I stopped thrusting a slumped a little. But while I was spent, Simone was on fire.

Her eyes blazing with lust and need.

"Let me in top!" she shouted,"Roll off and let me on top!"

Reluctant to withdraw my cock from her cunt I remained bent over her.

Then she pummled both my shoulders with the heels of her hands, her long nails flashing close to my face like talons, then she grabbed the hair on my chest.

It got my attention.

"Let me on top you selfish cunt. Get onto your fucking back!" she screamed at me, spit dribbling from her mouth.

Bewildered at her violence, I pulled out and rolled over onto my back, my cum soaked cock still erect, firm but incredibly sensitive.

Simone scrambled on top of me with the ferocity of a lioness.

No sooner had my head hit the mattress she was sitting astride my right thigh, one hand reaching forward, her long nails raking through my chest hair, the other searching for the ecstatic feel of male body hair.

Then she started rubbing her cum-filled cunt hard against my thigh. Forwards, backwards, squirming and rubbing hard.

Her eyes were shut tight in ecstasy, her head thrown back, spine arched. She was making low moans of euphoria.

It felt surreal, this beautiful young thing jacking herself off on my muscular thigh, the lips of her cunt open and her clit rubbing hard against my wiry hair.

With one hand I cupped her breast, feeling, searching, exploring her shape and fingering her taught nipples.

With the other I ran it over her milky skin, her butt, lower back, hips round to the mound and hair above her gyrating cunt.

"Mi Dio, I'm fucking coming!" she wailed, her head slumping forward as she climaxed on me, her cunt pulsing hard against me as if trying to suck me in. Her shouts gradually became groans, then sighs; Her face became angelic, peaceful.

The rubbing stopped.

Her eyes opened and she smiled at me.

We were both breathing heavily and sweating in the close confines of the van.

Again the voices. Again the giggling.

Then hands began to bang against the outside of the van.

Simone had resumed her slow writhing up and down my thigh when the van doors were thrown open and seat curtain flung apart.

Two digital cameras appeared first.

Then the jubilant faces of our two course psycho bitches, Chloe Crabble and Jenny Taylor. Both were close friends of Simone and part of her select clique.

Chloe, an attractive blonde with a tight Essex facelift pony tail hairdo; Jenny a close-cut Scottish redhead with body piercings through her nose, tongue, ears and lips of her vagina (allegedly).

"Oh fuck Jacko! it's fucking humongous!" said Jenny in a squeaky voice, attempting to imitate Simone. This was followed by howls of laughter.

"Let me on top you fucking selfish cunt. Roll over onto your fucking back!" mimicked Cleo.

"Mi Dio, I'm fucking coming!" shrieked Jenny.

"You fucking bitches!" said Simone, turning towards them, "You pair of crazy bitches!" But she was laughing along with them.

Then they both pointed their cameras at us.

FLASH, click, FLASH, click!

I tried to cover my eyes but the flashes temporarily blinded me.

"Smile for a family shot," sniggered Chloe, pointing her lens at us again, carefully checking exposure and composition.

"Wait!" Snapped Simone, and put two fingers on the head of my cock, wiping ropes of cum onto them.

Then she held up both fingers, gently spread them apart so the cum hung between her long glossy nails, unabashed, posing for her portrait.

I lay still, bewildered with what was going on.

FLASH, click, FLASH, click!

Then, with a defiant look on her face, Simone brought her fingers to her lips, licked the cum from her nails into her mouth and swallowed.

FLASH, click, FLASH, click!

"Now you two sluts can fuck off," she said to her paparazzi pals, "If you tell anyone about this, the principal will hear all about your three in a bed romp with the course tutor. And I'll spread the word you've both got chlamydia!"

"You wouldn't!" they said in unison.

Simone gave them a look that said 'try me!'

And they left, drawing the seat curtain and closing the van doors quietly behind them.

"Three in a bed with our course tutor?" I said.

"Don't ask!" replied Simone, "but I videoed it!"

Chapter 10

After a few seconds, Simone moved around and lay prostrate across my body. Her legs on my legs, her breasts on my chest, her arms following the line of mine. Our lips brushed, licked, and we began playfully biting and sucking.

Simone seemed to be getting aroused again with the feel of my hairy body. She began rubbing and gyrating against me.

Her hands searched up and down my arms and legs before reaching under us and burying her fingernails in the bush of my cock.

Just then my smartphone buzzed in response to a new text message. I slowly broke the embrace searching for my trousers.

Eventually I located my phone and Simone slid over to one side, her tits still pressed hard against me, the bush of her cunt against my wet thigh and one leg still over mine. She was studying me intently.

I thumbed in my passcode and tapped the message icon.

I glanced at Simmi who mouthed `Who us it from?`

I shrugged my shoulders and opened the message.

At first I didn't recognise the sender.

But it didn't take me more than a few second to realise it was a message and attachment from Sue. She had wisely set up a new account for our conversations.

I smiled at the humour in her new cryptic email address. She had adopted the name 'Red Milf'.

Smart woman. It read:

Darling Silverback. Good news. I've finished my period so my other lips are ready for kissing (see photo).

Can't wait for you to fuck me tonight.

Your Red MILF

Scrolling down I was stunned to see she had taken an intimate selfie with her camera phone.

It had been taken sitting down on a red plastic office chair and framed her open legs, the tops of her stockings and suspenders just visible. But front and centre, in perfect focus was her beautiful shaved cunt.

My trouser friend was awake again and ordering more blood to fill my penis. And Simone noticed my reactions.

The picture was naturally for my eyes only, but Simone stretched across, curious to see what I was looking at.

Before I knew it she had grabbed the phone from my hands.

"What's this then Jacko?" Then she read aloud Sue's text and whistled when she looked at the photo.

"No! That's private stuff Simmi. Personal!" I protested, trying to grab it back.

But it was too late. She was already thumbing through my erotic body closeup photos of Sue.

A heart stopping moment.

"So who's this red hot MILF your giving a seeing to. Come on. Dish the dirt. Your a fucking dark horse Jacko. Until today I never thought you had a good fuck in you," she said, zooming in on the shots trying to make out who it was and where it had been taken.

(Thank Christ Sue had changed her sender address. Luckier still, Simone hadn't swiped the photo gallery far enough back to spot the backgrounds of the shots I'd taken of Sue the night she went out with friends)

"Does your mum know you're fucking this older woman?" she asked incredulously.

"Fuck no!" I blurted out. "She'd fucking kill me if she ever found out, probably kick me out of the house."

I reached out to take the phone from her but she arched away out of reach and was desperately trying to forward one of the photos to her own smartphone.

My heart beat fast and I sprang towards her luckily managing to snatch back the phone from her an instant before she was able to send the message.

I was in a cold sweat by now.

Simone sensing I was vulnerable, threw her head back and hooted in amusement at my panic.

"Jeez, Jacko, chill, it's just a bit of fun!" she said.

(Fun for her maybe. For Sue and me it was far to serous a matter to laughter at.)

Had she managed to send it I'm sure it would have gone viral, not just around the college but across social media!

Sue would have died of shame and it would have been the end of any possible relationship between us.

(Think about it! My 36 year old Mum sending her 18 year old son photos of her cunt!

Christ. It doesn't bear thinking about!)

With my phone secure in my jeans pocket, we lay looking at each other as if a bomb had just gone off between us.

I was looking sheepish and embarrassed, Simone sat wide eyed but grinning in admiration.

My trouser friend had finally deserted me leaving my hard-on to shrink back to normal.

She spoke first, with a mixture of curiosity and glee.

"We all had you down as a virgin, Silverback," she said, using my new nickname, "and I wanted to be the first to pop your cherry. Now here you are, a fuck boy screwing frustrated MILFs and even photographing them. I mean, deep respect Jacko."

She lay studying me for a moment or two. She had been playing with the cum on my wet thigh and now held the palm to her lips, inhaled the smell and licked her hand clean.

"So you get off on all that stockings and suspender shit do you?" she asked.

I nodded and said, "And high heels, I love them," answering truthfully, hoping this news might be a big turn off for her. As an afterthought I added,"Push-up bra's and lip gloss too."

Now she was thoughtful.

"You don't wear them yourself do you, you're not one of those sissies that really want to be girls?" Here eyes swept up and down my hairy muscular body then burst out laughing at the thought. I joined in at such a wild idea.

"And waxed pussies?" she asked quizzically, "You go for that too?"

I nodded.

"So my hairy armpits and cunt are a bit of a turn off for you?" She added.

"Sorry Simmi," I said, "It's me not you. I can't help it. You're a really beautiful woman. I must be sick in the head or something?"

"Fuck, but you're a deep one Jacko, with a lingerie and shaved pussy fetish!" she said in wonderment. "And some of the girls thought you must be fucking gay!"

(Gay! What The Fuck!)

"From what I've seen you have a body hair and cum fetish Simmi, we both have our kinks," I said, turning to see her smile and nod.

"I could cum just rubbing against your body!" she said dreamily, leaning across and kissing my lips.

I glanced at my watch hoping to distract her. Fat chance. She was pumped up with this!

"Christ look at the time Simmi, we gotta get a move on or we'll be late for this afternoons lecture," I said plugging in my seatbelt.

But Simone still had that wild look about her, a look that told me she had an appetite, and I was on the menu.

"So," she said thoughtfully, giving me a quick sideways glance, "To get my hands on that hairy body of yours regularly Jacko, I'd have to turn myself into a fucking hairless hooker, right?"

I just shrugged my shoulders. "Sorry Simmi, you know I really do like you!"

Chapter 11

It didn't take us long to wash ourselves in the van sink, throw on our clothes, load all the lights and kit into the back of her van.

Then we drove the couple of miles to where I lived. But as we drove Simone was still interested in the message and seemed reluctant to change the subject.

She kept firing of questions, wanted to know who the MILF was, where she lived, how did we meet, how old she was, how often I slept with her?

Eventually I pacified her by inventing a fictitious MILF who I had met online.

She was an attractive 40 year old red head, living on a housing estate the opposite end of town to me.

I embellished the lie with a husband away a lot of the time working on the Scottish oil Rigs.

Once we reached home we worked together to unload the van.

I took advantage of Simone's finely toned body and together we carried all the studio equipment up stairs into my bedroom. It took us three trips.

The house was hot after being shut up for the morning and both of ushers soon sweating with the effort.

Without thinking I stripped off my sweat-soaked 'T' shirt and threw it into the bathroom as I passed, planning to pick up a fresh one before we returned to college.

Simmi was still wearing only her bra and jeans and I found myself climbing the stairs behind her, studying beads of sweat on her arms and shoulder and the erotic sway of her slim hips.

She in turn seemed fascinated with the hair on my back on the return journey downstairs.

Once I felt the thrill of her hand running up and down the hairs on my back.

With everything placed generally where I wanted it, we sat down on my bed to catch our breath.

"Would you like a cold drink Simmi?" I asked.

But she wasn't listening. She was looking around the room.

Do you bring her here to screw, in this bed?" She asked, her eyes searching the room for clues.

"Bring who?"I said.

"The fucking middle-aged MILF slut of course"

"Christ No, with my mother here. She's a worse detective then you!"

"So where do you fuck her Jacko - her house I suppose?"

Her eyes settled on the pile of lingerie catalogues Sue and I had used to plan our lingerie shoot.

Before I could stop her, she reached across and began leafing through them.

Inevitably she spotted the stockings and suspenders we had chosen for Sue and ringed with red pen.

"This what you like your women to wear?" She asked pointing to a beautiful pair of black seamed stockings with exquisite lace tops and matching 6 strap suspender belt.

"Let me see," I said reaching out a hand for the catalogue.

But Simmi was too cute for me and tore out the photo before I could protest.

"Fucking hell Simmi, what did you do that for?" I protested, but she had already folded it and popped it into her jeans pocket.

Then her manner softened and once again she took my hand and leaned close to me.

JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers
1...345678