The Scent of her Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers

"Hold me tight Jack, and kiss me," she said softly.

I gathered her up into my arms and kissed her mouth.

She reached down and gave my pubic hairs a harsh tug, making me yell out.

"Hey, that hurt!" I said, screwing my face into a grimace.

"Call that pain?" she said, giving my bush another tweak.

"Ouch!"

"Go get me that rolling pin and I'll show you pain!"

Then she sprang to life, pushing me away across the bed and bouncing off of bed.

"You cheeky MILF!" Come back here and do as your told.

"Smelly arsed gorilla!" she shouted, again doing her orangutang impression complete with ape sounds.

Then she shot into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

A moment later she called me,"Come and shower with me love, you might want to kiss it better?"

I obeyed.

Chapter 15

That night set the pattern for the rest of our lives together.

It began with the bathroom. Sue insisted that we always kept the door open, whatever we were doing.

So I got used to washing and pissing while Sue was in the shower or standing at the wash basin.

We dressed together, we showered together, washed each other's backs and towelled one another dry.

There were to be no secrets.

One particular event sticks in mind mind, even after all these years.

When we went into the bathroom together after our first honeymoon sex, Sue insisted she wash my penis clean, carefully and gently washing around my cockhead, shaft and balls. Afterwards she dried me.

In return I helped her douche her ass and cunt.

It was strange but somehow felt right.

No secrets.

After restoring her makeup and removing the flowers from her hair we both dressed very casually and returned to our bed.

Then to celebrate, we drank champagne, lots of champagne, and talked long into the night.

Towards midnight we fucked again. This time her on her back and me between her legs, so we could watch each other's faces and kiss.

From time to time we fell into deep embraces, kissing passionately, feverishly running our hands over every part of the other's bodies.

That night we set many ground rules for our clandestine relationship, from simple stuff such as which side of the bed we would sleep on, through our behaviour to each other outside and at home, to how we would share our respective extra-marital sexual conquests.

In the early hours Sue broke the good news that she had been asked to help out as model for a stockings brochure, and how her legs would be seen around the country.

It was at the same interview with her boss, Mike Jeavons, that her asked her out on a date.

Sue knew he had gone through a bad time with his marriage and how his wife had left him for another woman!

We both cracked up as we imagined what sort of lover Mike must be for his wife to fuck off with a woman!

Sue said openly that she liked Mike, and how he was clean, smart and always acted properly when working together in the boudoir studio with her.

We agreed she had to go on the date with him and should let him fuck her, but I insisted she made him use a condom and most definitely no anal sex!

I didn't like the idea of another man touching my wife, but I could see the logic of her plan.

Then Sue asked me for details about my first fuck with Simone.

She wanted to hear it all, down to every lick, every, kiss and every thrust. When Sue had listened to the whole story, including the two psycho bitches with cameras, she came up with a shocking but very clever suggestion.

"You say they took photos of you and Simone doing it?"

"No, not fucking, but they had listened to us go at it like rabbits."

"So there are probably photos of you and your penis circulating college as we speak."

I dreaded to think of it but realised she was probably right.

"Then you must build on your reputation as a stud with a giant member. You must try to bed as many of the girls on your course as possible. Two at a time if necessary," she said thoughtfully.

"And get some video of you with them out on a few porn sites? No one would ever suspect us under a cover like that."

Chapter 16

Next lunchtime I persuaded Simone to invite the two psycho bitches to video us having sex. I told her the idea made me horny.

They both came. Quite literally. Both with my cock inside them.

And the video went viral around the college and the town.

That night Sue went out on her date with her boss and stayed out all night. Mike had booked them a hotel and they slept together for the first time.

For the next two years that's how we lived.

To the outside world a devoted widowed mother supporting her son through his education - making him a cooked breakfast every morning. Going out to work herself, an ordinary mother getting through her boring life as best she could.

Both of us continued having dates and casual affairs that we tried to make as public as possible.

Me, more often then not out with Simone. People remarked how well matched we were, both tall fit and good looking. Sue had the occasional fuck with her boss and sometimes with the photographers.

As word got around we were both a little promiscuous no one could possibly believe our true relationship.

At home, behind closed doors, away from prying eyes, I was Jack, her husband, secretly living together as man and wife - still deeply in love.

Every night sleeping in each others arms, in our own personal heaven. Always wearing our wedding rings.

Eventually Simone and I drifted apart. I believe she moved to Italy with her parents and is now married with a couple of kids.

We exchange cards at Christmas.

When I was twenty and sporting a black designer beard we moved away to a new town where nobody knew us.

I changed my name from Jack Covington to Jack Race by deed pole and Sue changed her's from Sue Covington to Suzi Race.

Together we opened a photographic business specialising in boudoir portraits.

Me behind the lens, Suzi responsible for lingerie and makeup.

Our days are spent creating sexy photos of middle-aged women wearing stockings and suspender belts in last ditch attempts to rekindle fire into their sexually atrophied husbands.

Now we can safely hold hands and kiss in public.

Over the years we have gathered a close circle of friends with whom we regularly socialise.

They are mostly grateful customers for whom our boudoir photography succeeded in rewarding them with hard erections and sex on tap.

Non of them suspects our wicked secret.

To protect ourselves from discovery we have created a pretty convincing back story that answers most of the commonest questions that all close friends eventually ask. Only a dogged private detective, a DNA test or the police, could disprove it.

Sure, people wonder how an older woman can sustain a strong, loving relationship with an attractive younger man.

If only they could see the range of erotic suspender belts she wears all the time for me - they wouldn't ask! And of course the awesome sex!

Suzi was recently taken on by a modelling agency and can be seen in many lingerie catalogues targeting sexy middle-aged women. She diets and works out regularly, still looks stunning and at least ten years younger than her true age. People assume there is only a few years between us.

Children?

No.

Too high a risk of a genetic mutation to risk a child's life.

And to make sure it stays that way I supervise Suzi taking her birth control pills every morning, just in case she ever gets broody.

JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers
1...345678