The Schooling of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinten shrugged. "Honestly, I have no idea."

Daniel growled. "How much?"

"How much what?"

"How much to release her to our care?"

Quinten looked startled. "You can't. It's not possible. I don't think you can buy her."

Daniel growled. "I don't want to buy her. I want to free her. Pay for her release. Tell me how much."

Quinten sniffed. "You can't free her. As for how much? I'm sure I do not know."

"Was that a lie?" growled Daniel. Amy gasped and moved closer to Daniel.

Quinten glared at Daniel. "I don't like you. Or your hedge witches. No, that was not a lie, and I will decidedly not take that as a challenge. I do not know what it costs to release the staff. Anyway, you don't want to do this."

"I do. Take a guess. How much?"

Quinten glared at Daniel.

A small cough was heard, and they turned in surprise to see Johnson had returned. "I left the grounds like you told me to, headmaster. Then I came back. You never said I couldn't. But to answer your question, Daniel Davies, gnomes cost one platinum each. It's the standard rate, and I'm surprised you didn't know that, headmaster. Write her name in the book behind you. The one with the yellow binding. She'll say the oath to her new master, and it's done." Johnson sniggered.

Daniel looked a long time at Johnson. He seemed overly pleased about something. Daniel put one platinum piece on the counter with a metallic click. Johnson chortled.

Quinten sniffed and then smiled and grabbed the yellow book. He opened it and the spine cracked with lack of use. He pressed the book flat, and Daniel could see only three other names written down. He looked past Daniel at the gnome. "Name?"

The gnome spoke quickly, but in a surprising, pleasant, rich, and feminine voice. "Bitty Beatrix." Daniel had expected her voice to be high pitched.

Quinten sighed and entered the gnome's name and signed next to it. "Done. Too funny."

Daniel sighed and sank down before the gnome woman and held out his hand again.

Johnson spoke up laughing. "Does he know what is about to happen?" he asked no one in particular.

Daniel didn't. He had read about this once. He had asked his father, but he had only laughed at him and told him to ask his mother. His mother had looked shocked and refused to answer. He looked back at Johnson to ask him what was so funny when he heard Amy and Jasmine gasp and he snuck a look at Bitty.

She had shrugged off her tunic and stood naked in front of him. Her body was exactly like a human woman except much smaller and her skin was the colour of rich soil, brown, and luxurious. Her breasts were stunning, with large nipples and darker skin around them. Her pussy was hairless, and he could see her clitoris poking out of its hood. She took his hand and moved under it until his palm rested on the top of her bald head. Her head felt hot, and she shivered under his hand.

Quinten spoke from a little way off. "Right. How could I forget about this? No way am I watching. Johnson, tell me when it's over."

"I don't work here."

"You do now."

Johnson scowled but said nothing.

"I cannot stay and watch this. My faith will not allow it. Johnson, take care of them." Quinten looked over at Daniel and the ladies. He refused to look at the naked gnome. "Johnson will see you to your suite and arrange whatever you need. Good day."

Quinten walked away, lengthening his stride and out of the exit. The door slammed and echoed loudly in the hallway.

Johnson did a little dance and then went behind the counter. "You'll have to finish this now, young man. I'm so sorry... To complete the ownership of a gnome, you have to have intercourse with them. It's all part of the geas. It's all very strange. It goes back a thousand years, or so I've been led to believe."

Daniel looked from Johnson back to Bitty just as she laid down on the ground before him, holding his hand on her bald head. She spread her legs wide and exposed her pussy to him. The look on her face was a mixture of regret, arousal, and something else that looked like hope. Her black eyes seemed to bore into his.

Daniel spoke up. "What's going on?"

Johnson answered. "You just bought a gnome from the school. The gnomes here all go back generations. The ceremony you are about to do is traditional. Very traditional."

"Ceremony?"

"Yes. You have to have intercourse with her."

"What!?" shrieked Amy. "Daniel! That's insane!"

"She's already paid for and entered in the book. It has to happen now. No one knows why. All new masters have to have sex with them."

Daniel felt horrified. "I've never heard of this!"

"It's a bonding ceremony. Like I said, it goes back a thousand years. Maybe longer. To make it stick, you need to orgasm. The sad thing is, no one has been able to make a gnome orgasm in, well, ever. It's considered impossible. A myth."

"Are you fucking with me?" hissed Daniel, looking back at Johnson.

"No, I am not, and mind your language! You've already paid for her. She is yours now. She is no longer indentured to the Academy. She can never leave your service unless someone buys her from you. This is the nature of gnomes. The myth says if you make one orgasm, they can truly be freed, or something like that."

"No wonder my mom refused to explain this to me," muttered Daniel. He was very conscious of just how public this was, and that his ladies were watching with expressions ranging from horror to excitement. The latter being the expression on Jasmine's face. He looked around and was very conscious that he was kneeling in the registration hall with a naked gnome, wantonly exposing herself to him. With witnesses.

"This has to be now? I couldn't do this later?"

It was Bitty who shook her head. She shook her head hard and Daniel almost let go of her head with his hand.

He looked down at Bitty and stared at her exposed pussy. It looked so inviting, and he could see she was wet. She lay on her back on the floor and stared impassively back at him with her large blank and black eyes. Daniel couldn't tell if she wanted this or not. She seemed intent on completing it.

Strangely, he felt an immediate attraction.

Something about gnomes makes them irresistible, Daniel realised. The big bedroom eyes, tits, ass, and pussy that are studies in perfection. She's like a miniature woman in all ways.

"It's simple. Penetrate her, orgasm, and she's yours until you sell her. Don't and she will kill herself in shame. Simple really."

"Kill herself? Why in the names of all the gods?"

"The shame would be too great. Her own kind would finish her if she were unable to complete the ritual. Or so I've heard. She must have sex with you. She has no choice. Like I said, it's traditional. Not our tradition, mind you, it's theirs. They demand it. A lot of gnomes died before people realised it was just easier to do the deed."

"But why immediately?" pleaded Daniel, looking for a way out.

It was Bitty who answered. "It must be this way. Please."

Daniel thought he could now understand the look on Bitty's face. Behind her façade of impassivity, he could now see her fear. Not a fear of him. No, she was afraid he would refuse. He hung his head. "I'm sorry, ladies. I didn't know."

Amy and Jasmine stroked his back. "We know you didn't. How could you? We didn't either. This is insane," responded Amy, sounding dejected. "But you have no choice. We're here for you, baby."

Jasmine laughed. "Me? I can't wait to see his monster dick fuck her. Look at her! She's smaller than me and gorgeous! Look at those eyes! By the gods, I want to fuck her. Daniel get it in her. Do you need help? Grace would love this!"

Daniel shook his head in shame. He wasn't able to summon an erection and tried by staring at this beautiful gnome in front of him. With his free hand and Jasmine's help, he undid his belt and his pants fell to the floor at his knees. Jasmine reached around him and took his limp cock in her hand and teased it to life. He could feel his erection growing under Jasmine's expert hand, and he saw the look on the gnome's face as she watched. She looked interested?

Bitty's eyes never left his cock. She licked her lips and then glanced up at Daniel. "Fuck me?" she asked. "Please, master?"

Amber choked behind him and then coughed.

Daniel took a deep breath and didn't hesitate. He lined up his semi-hard cock to her vagina. He could feel her heat and wetness. He pressed forward, wincing internally, thinking about the damage his massive cock was about to do to this poor tiny gnome. To his surprise, her pussy stretched easily around his cock head and squeezed firmly. It felt surprisingly good, and blood rushed to his cock. He grew harder and thicker, and he pushed in deeper and felt like he was sinking into the hottest, wettest pussy he had ever felt. He stopped pushing when his cock was halfway inside her.

He drew back and thrust again, stopping at the same place. The gnome looked pleased to him, and he heard a small whimper from her. He thrust again.

"Oh fuck, Daniel," groaned Jasmine. "Look at that. Look at your beautiful cock filling her. By the gods, that's what I must look like with your cock in me."

Amy snickered. "No, that looks obscene. She's tiny compared to you. But look at how easily she's taking it! Look at how wet she is! Look at her expression. Daniel, trust me. Give her the bricks!"

To Daniel, Bitty's pussy felt like coming home. He wanted to fuck her as hard as he could, but he was holding back. She was so tiny. "Bricks!?"

Jasmine knelt beside Daniel and stared down at where Daniel's cock penetrated Bitty, stroking his lower back and the top of his ass crack. "She means so hard your balls bounce off her ass, baby..."

Daniel drove in a little farther and was rewarded with the gnome moaning. He drove in deeper and quicker than he had intended, he was bottoming out inside her. His balls slapped her ass, and he marvelled at just how easily the gnome was accepting his length and girth. He could see the head of his cock pressing up through her stomach from deep inside her. Jasmine touched it for a moment. A fire started burning inside him, an unquenchable lust filled fire.

Meanwhile, Bitty the gnome was now making a high-pitched wailing sound. It was one constant sound devoid of breathing and Daniel didn't know how she was making it. He heard doors opening and in moments, dozens of other gnomes were gathered round and watching. Mostly female gnomes, but a few males with ridiculously red pointed hats watched, too.

At this point, Daniel didn't care about having an audience. Even Johnson was watching with hungry eyes. He was purely focused on the feelings Bitty was giving him. Her pussy was wrapped and clinging to his cock in a way he had never felt before. He kept pounding Bitty and then noticed he was hitting what must be her cervix pretty hard. Oddly, she seemed to enjoy it.

"By the Gods!" she cried out. "I'm so close!"

Daniel wanted this over quickly. He couldn't stand all the eyes watching him. He focused on his own pleasure and found his release and came. It was easy with the pleasure Bitty's pussy gave him. It felt like being fucked and sucked at the same time. He cried out and lost himself in his ejaculation. Cum spewed inside the tiny gnome and shot out the sides of her drenched pussy. He pulled out and watched his cum pour out of her. He saw her expression, and it confused him. She looked pensive, excited, and disappointed.

The gathered gnomes all sighed in disappointment and wandered away.

Daniel wasn't sure what they had expected, but their disappointment was not one of them. What had they expected? He looked at Amy and Jasmine and they shrugged. Amber was over by Johnson with her back turned to Daniel. She had her arms wrapped tight around her midriff.

Johnson gave them each a welcoming package. Inside, he said, was everything they would need to know about how to prepare for their testing. First, they would need to attend orientation classes, and classes specific to teaching them how the school, the testing, and lessons worked.

Daniel was disappointed. He had expected to be swept in and tested right away. It turned out their testing would only occur once they were situated and confirmed in other ways first. It was Bitty who explained, on the walk to their suite, that this improved success and also assured everyone that the new recruits understood and followed the rules. Death would often occur when rules were not followed.

Their suite was part of the Testing House on the ground floor at the back of the right wing. Bitty stopped them in front of a large double set of doors. A large wooden face was carved into the doors, split between the doors. Bitty told Daniel to hold the key they had been given up to the face.

Daniel did as he was told and jumped back accompanied by squeals from the girls, except Bitty, who remained impassive. The face had come to life. It looked at the key and then pursed its lips to form the shape of a keyhole. Daniel lifted the key and gently pushed it into the hole and then turned it. A loud click was heard, and Daniel removed the key.

"Speak your names, all who would dwell within," intoned the face on the door, its lips returned to normal.

"Daniel, Daniel Davies."

"Amy Albright."

"Jasmine Juniper."

"Amber Aine."

Daniel looked at Bitty and then jerked his head toward the face on the door.

"Bitty Beatrix."

There was a pause and then the door spoke again. "You merely have to speak Open and you will be permitted to enter. No others may enter without your permission. Have a good day."

The face returned to lifelessness and stilled. The doors clicked and swung open slightly.

Bitty pushed them open and waltzed into the suite. "Here is your suite, master. It is the best room in the building. I haven't been in here for years. Let me show you around."

It was a truly massive suite. Bitty explained it was reserved for important guests to the school. It allowed them to bring their host of retainers with them. It was decked out with expensive furniture and boasted a full kitchen. To Daniel, the tour from Bitty was a whirlwind. He would barely acknowledge some feature before Bitty was pulling them off somewhere else.

It had three bedrooms beside the master bedroom. Three bathrooms, complete with indoor plumbing. A full kitchen, a living room, and a dining room. A glass enclosed sunroom overlooked the garden and was filled with luxurious couches and soft cushions to relax on.

It was true luxury and Daniel couldn't be happier. His ladies deserved only the very best. He would spoil them forever.

The bed in the master bedroom could easily accompany all four of them. With room to spare. Daniel had never seen a shower with hot running water before and Amy and Jasmine kept gushing about it until they saw the large tub, large enough to fit three people. Their squeals hurt his ears. Then Bitty explained the toilet and Daniel couldn't get past the idea of peeing and pooping inside the suite where they would live. He said it was disgusting and meant it.

Bitty brought them outside, through the sunroom, and showed them the garden past the patio doors. A small stone patio was set up with a large ornate metal table, complete with a collapsible umbrella, and wrought-iron chairs. Beyond the patio was a small plot of land surrounded by a high stone wall on three sides. The garden was chock full of flowers, fruit trees, berry bushes, and a small vegetable plot. The girls went crazy with excitement and started running around like children gushing over everything. Amy and Jasmine took pleasure naming all the plants and then cooing over the expansive herb garden. Amber looked pensive but pleased.

Jasmine squealed loudly. "Amber! Amy! They have rare plants here! Look! White mandrake! Cow parsley! And the trees! Blackthorn and hawthorn and rowan! Oh, look! Lithops! Ficus! Yarrow! Amy! Look at this!"

Jasmine was kneeling in the dirt and stroking the leaves of succulents and herbs. Amy looked equally enthralled and knelt beside Jasmine and helped pull the odd weed. Their hands seemed to move of their own accord and tended to the soil and plants.

Jasmine was beside herself. "Have you ever seen such exceptional quality, Amy? Amber?"

Amy shook her head, Daniel already forgotten. "No! It's amazing. And feel it! So alive! So healthy!" Amy turned her head toward Amber. "Amber! Come over and see this! The garden is amazing!"

In a moment, Amber strolled over, looking bored. Daniel snorted and wasn't fooled. As soon as Amber spied what the girls were kneeling in, her eyes went wide, and she rushed to join them. Soon they were gushing about rituals he knew nothing about, and he was forgotten entirely. Daniel learned then that his ladies were indeed really witches. He knew they were, but seeing their excitement over plants was something new to him. He felt like he was seeing a completely different side to them.

Jasmine looked up at him briefly, her face marked with dirt and green, and grinned up at him with a smile that split her gorgeous face. She turned back to the others and pointed at some plant or another and giggled.

Chuckling, he returned inside with Bitty and went into the kitchen. He ran his hand over the gleaming brown marbled countertop and recognised it was made of some polished stone, likely quartz. He stood in the centre of the kitchen and turned around. He recognised the appliances only from having lived in the city with his parents as a child. He had a stove top, an oven, a sink with running water, and cupboards everywhere. He checked out the contents of the cupboards and found them stocked with pots and pans, ceramic plates, bowls, and cups, but devoid of food. Sighing, and with a rumble in his stomach, he decided they needed to stock themselves with food. The problem was, he didn't know how or where.

Daniel found paper and ink in a utility drawer and wrote out a long list of food and cooking items and the girls, when they finally wandered back in, happily added more to it. Lots of sundry items were needed that Eric, the dead spell caster, hadn't already put in the Bag of Holding. Then Bitty was back outside with the girls, showing them the gardening tools. It seemed the girls couldn't stay away from the garden.

He heard a soft knock and couldn't determine where it came from. He waited and heard it again and followed the sound. He found the front door to their suite and opened it. Standing on the other side were four female gnomes, carrying all their bags. They were all equally gorgeous to Bitty, with rich brown skin, large black eyes, and bodies that, although small, were the perfect female form.

The gnome standing in front of the door looked up at him. "Master, we have your belongings."

"Oh wow, okay. Cool. Come in. It's Daniel, not master. Just, um," Daniel looked around the front hall. "Just drop them here, please. I'm not sure what the room arrangements are just yet."

The gnomes just stood there outside the door looking up at him. He watched their eyes track down his body and stop in the area of his groin. Then they looked back up to his face and Daniel was shocked to see the awe and worship he saw there.

"Ladies, please. Come in." He stepped back, and they moved past him. The bags seemed to weigh nothing to them, and they soon deposited them alongside the wall of the entranceway and out of the way.

In moments, the gnomes all clustered around him. Small hands stroked up his thighs, reaching for his cock. He pushed them away and backed up.

"Please, ladies. Don't touch!"

That didn't seem to stop them. He could see a hunger in their eyes. He backed up more, but the gnomes stayed glued to him. Two hands were now rubbing his hardening cock and every time he pushed a hand away, another would replace it.