The Schooling of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,748 Followers

"Ladies! Please!"

His back hit a wall, and the gnomes pushed harder against him.

"LEAVE!" shrieked a small voice and startled, the gnomes bounced away from him and turned to the voice. Standing there, with hands on her hips and holding his list of groceries, stood a quivering Bitty. "OUT! He's mine! Hands off!"

The gnomes stood a moment longer. Daniel noticed one of them was already back to rubbing his thigh, coming closer to his cock with each movement. Bitty frowned and took a step toward them, and suddenly the gnomes scattered and fled out the door with shrieks. It shut with a soft click. Daniel looked at the side window by the door and saw four large pairs of black eyes looking in at him. When he spied them, they fled.

Daniel groaned and leaned back against the wall. He felt exhausted and mentally drained. He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them when Bitty pressed up against his legs, her chest against his cock.

"Sorry, master. They were being rude. It won't happen again," she murmured into his stomach where her cheek was pressed.

"Please stop calling me master. That's a horrible name."

Bitty froze.

"I freed you, didn't I?" he asked quietly, and then placed a hand on her small bald head. It was perfectly shaped and smooth. He enjoyed touching it.

Bitty shook her head. "No, master. You purchased me."

"No. I paid to free you. You are mine, and I choose to release you. I am not your master, nor do I wish to be."

Bitty said nothing, and Daniel stroked her head gently. They stayed that way for a moment longer, and then Bitty peeled herself off him and looked up at his face. "It has always been this way. A new master. New chores. New tasks. I cannot be freed, master."

"Daniel. Call me Daniel."

"I cannot, master."

Daniel groaned and then thought about his bare cupboards and had an idea. "How about I hire you? Until you figure things out?"

"What, master?" Bitty pressed back up against him, her tits back against his cock.

Daniel laughed. "I'll hire you. I need some help around here. At first, I suppose. Until we figure things out. I need food for the cupboards. Lots of things for cooking. I could make a list and give you money? Would you be able to arrange that? And I'll pay you, of course. Although I have no idea how much to pay you. I've never... um... are you okay?"

Bitty had backed up and held her hands over her mouth. Her overly large eyes were somehow even larger. Water was pooling at the bottoms of the large black orbs and threatened to spill down her cheeks. In a flash, she ran out of the room and out the back to the garden.

Daniel shook his head in confusion and went and grabbed his bags off the floor. Just as he entered the living room, Bitty dragged the girls inside.

Bitty pointed at him. "Tell him! He doesn't understand!"

"Understand what?" asked Daniel and dropped his bags to the floor.

Amy and Jasmine grinned, and Amy spoke. "Bitty is tied to you now, Daniel."

Daniel shook his head. "No, I freed her."

Bitty made a small sound of distress. Daniel looked at her, worried.

"I didn't free you?"

Bitty shook her head.

"How can I free you?"

Bitty looked up sharply at him. "I cannot say, master."

"You mean you won't say, or you can't say? Does it hurt you, this geas, when you try?"

Bitty nodded her head and looked at the floor.

"Can you show me?"

Bitty looked at him again and then slowly nodded her head. She held out her hand to him and took his, and then pulled him toward the bedroom.

He had no choice but to follow, and the girls came with him. Jasmine and Amy exchanged a look.

Bitty let go of his hand and then shrugged out of her dress. Daniel made a mental note to get her better clothes. She crawled up onto the bed on her hands and knees and pointed her ass back at him. Daniel looked at her perfect pussy and asshole, book ended by two glorious globes of brown ass flesh. Bitty then flopped on her back in the middle of the bed, her small size made all the smaller by the massive bed. She spread her legs and then ran a finger through her pussy lips. Daniel could see how wet she was.

"Just what the fuck is expected here?" asked Amber with an exasperated voice. "Is he going to fuck her again? Seriously?"

Amy moved up beside Daniel and wrapped an arm around her waist. "This is important, Daniel. Can you feel it?"

Jasmine pressed up against him on his other side. Her arm joined Amy's. "Look at her eyes! Really look at them!"

Daniel did and suddenly saw the pure blackness of them. He shuddered.

Gnome eyes look like the abyss, he thought, and shuddered again.

He felt drawn to them and repulsed. They made him feel dirty. He had never felt true evil before.

But this must be what it feels like, he thought.

He felt as if something or someone was looking back at him and he felt the evil intelligence there, lurking in the darkness.

Amy was watching Bitty. "Can you feel it Amber?"

"Yes. It's a curse. A witch's curse. It's strong. Very strong. It's tied to her sex. Can you see that? So subtle. A master curse. Devious. It's through her whole being. It's frightening."

Amy and Jasmine nodded. Amber moved behind Daniel, closer than she had before. Daniel felt exposed by those black eyes. His witches found shelter behind him. He could see the evil behind those eyes. It glared at him with malevolence and hatred. And... fear. Daniel saw it clearly. It feared him.

But not me exactly, he realised. It fears my sexuality. And if it fears my sexuality...

He decided and undid his belt. Amy and Jasmine lifted his shirt off him.

Amber made a noise. "Are you? Of course you are. By the Gods..."

Without having to be told, Amy and Jasmine stroked his cock to life. He rose hard and ready, and he quickly found his clarity. Then they knelt before him, and Amy took him into her mouth and Jasmine coaxed his balls with a light tongue. He felt his magic build and pulled power from the girls. His clarity opened further and suddenly he could see Bitty for what she was.

A beautiful blue glow covered her body except for two places. Her eyes burned like black coals and her pussy and abdomen pulsed with the same black absence of light. He looked down at himself and saw ivy-like tendrils leaving Amy and Jasmine to curl and wrap themselves around him. Their touch warm and comforting. Their bodies glowed with greens and browns, and he felt the strength and comfort they gave him.

His cock strained for release. He moved forward and Amy and Jasmine parted but kept their hands caressing his ass and lower back. They crawled up the bed with him, one on either side. His eyes stayed glued to Bitty's. She stared back at him with a look of apprehension, but the black eyes were taunting him. It was a strange mix of expressions. Like seeing double.

He moved between her thighs, and Amy guided him. He plunged his cock deep inside Bitty. His cock head stabbed at her cervix and pressed upwards, creating a visible bulge in her stomach.

Bitty kept her eyes locked on him. The hatred in them burned into his head. He could not look away. He was looking not at Bitty, but at something else.

The curse, he guessed. It was aware somehow. It's challenging me. Taunting me.

But his clarity revealed to him it feared him. Feared him greatly. He smiled at that evil and Bitty cried out. Her face seemed to shift and swim under the black of her eyes.

He changed his angle of thrust and the next one plunged hard into her cervix, pushing it deeper. Bitty shrieked using two discordant voices. The hairs on his body rose and he shivered. No normal voice could make that sound. With his clarity, he could see the beauty of Bitty, masked and shrouded by the blackness. Whatever witch had done this had truly been evil. But he knew with a clarity born of his bond to his circle that he could break this curse.

The longer he looked into those eyes, the more he understood. The curse stole their pleasure. Fed off it. Denied them the ability to orgasm. To conceive through pleasure. Daniel knew very little about magic. The few spells he knew, however, gave him an idea. He could see how to manipulate his magic to what he wanted.

Bitty's pussy was pleasuring him immensely. It was part of the strength of the curse. His own orgasm was moments away, but he held it at bay. It was his magic, and he controlled it. The evil in Bitty shrieked in anger, the sound mixing with the moans and cries of her pleasure. He looked at Jasmine and Amy and saw the horror on their faces.

"Suck her breasts," he grunted, thrusting hard into Bitty. "Give Bitty the pleasure. Ignore the other. It is nothing."

Amy and Jasmine obeyed. Bitty threw her head back for a moment and the voice of evil was drowned out by her cry of pleasure. Then Bitty's head snapped back to look at Daniel.

"I see you spell caster!" hissed Bitty with the voice of evil. "I will claim you! Take you! Make you mine! Such power!"

"FUCK!" screamed Daniel, thrusting into Bitty. "YOU!"

Daniel poured all his magic into his cock. He wrapped the concept of the spell in his head. It was his own creation. It used aspects of Charm Person to influence the evil and the repulsion power of Pest Control. He also drew from the power of Amy and Jasmine, sensing a symmetry. He coaxed the tendrils to grab the blackness, and they obeyed, snapping forward quickly, and twisting around and squeezing the malevolent force.

The evil in Bitty screamed and Daniel was certain it would destroy her vocal cords. He thrust and thrust and built his magic.

He gave her the bricks again. Bitty was screeching like a banshee, her arms and hands trying to seek purchase on the bed to pull herself away from him. Amy and Jasmine held her down and Bitty's legs were pulled up past her shoulders, giving Daniel unlimited access to her depths and kept her trapped beneath him. And he took advantage of it. He was lost in the pleasure but knew he needed to wait. He could feel his magic swirling thickly in the air.

Amber made a noise and Daniel spared a moment to look at her. She was looking out the bedroom window to the backyard.

"The backyard is filling with gnomes! At least two dozen are pouring in!" Amber's voice hitched. "The black in their eyes is gleaming! Daniel, you have to stop! They're gonna break in!" Amber ran to the bedroom door and slammed it shut. She grabbed a chair and braced it under the doorknob.

Amber moved to the bed and sat behind Jasmine and wrung her hands, keeping an eye out the window. Daniel could see the tendrils from Amy and Jasmine wrap themselves completely around the blackness and hold it in place. His cock plunged through the cold blackness gathered at Bitty's pussy. Her eyes burned with a black glow now. Goosebumps rose on his skin.

Daniel reached down and picked up the small gnome and drove her down on his cock. His pelvis smashed against hers and she was lost to him. He could feel her juices running down his legs. He thrust harder and harder, and his magic grew thicker, looking for release. He found final clarity in the moment and looked down at the gnome in his arms. She was beautiful and glowed with an inner light, previously hidden by the blackness. He placed his left hand on her skull and held her gaze.

He growled and pulled his magic to him. He was startled when he felt magic from Amy and Jasmine, rich with their own excitement, wrap seductively around him. He could feel how their magic was drawn to the evil, but not to join it, but to combat it. Intuitively, he took the magic and poured it into her skull through his left hand. He combined his new spell with it and released it. He charmed the evil to release the gnome and used Pest Control to banish the evil from her body. The blackness in her eyes screamed through her mouth. He heard its anguish, and he pumped harder into Bitty's pussy. He fed his magic in a continuous stream into her skull. He felt Bitty shudder with her head thrown back and her mouth open in a silent scream. She looked like she was about to come. Hard.

They could hear the gnomes in the backyard now, and they were in a frenzy. More must have joined them, because it sounded like dozens of them.

Bitty made the sound of a woman in pleasure. Daniel stared down at those black orbs just as Bitty orgasmed. Bright white light burst from her eyes and the blackness was eradicated, shattering like glass, and evaporating like smoke. Her mouth was open in a silent scream of pleasure. Daniel couldn't hold back and thrust hard and felt something in her cervix shift, and then he ejaculated hard into the gnome. Six thick ropes of cum filled the gnome's womb past full and it soon escaped to pour out onto the bed in thick drops.

The white light poured from the Bitty's eyes and rushed out in a hundred different directions, disappearing through walls. A thick stream went directly to the garden and soon the sound of dozens of gnomes orgasming at once could be heard. If they had looked outside, they would have seen dozens of female gnomes groping at the few males, and in moments a wild orgy was taking place. Small gnome cocks filled small gnome pussy and thrust and ejaculated with abandon.

Daniel couldn't believe what he was feeling coming from Bitty. Her inner light was pure pleasure, blue waves flowed out from her like ripples in a pond. Her pussy spasmed around his cock like no other pussy he had felt. Bitty milked his cock, and he felt like his cockhead was held and trapped by something.

He felt his head swirl with light-headiness and felt hands catch him as he fell.

Daniel woke with a cold compress on his head. He stirred and knew at once he was lying on a bed. Naked. His head hurt badly, easily the worst headache of his life.

He cracked open an eye and looked around at the strange surroundings. He was still in the master bedroom. Alone.

He looked at his cock when it twitched, and he stared at it. It was soft and yet clearly larger than before. He held it in two fingers and examined it. He could see the faint trace of a reddish ring around his shaft below his cock head. What the fuck?

The bedroom door burst open and Amy and Jasmine, followed by Bitty, ran in and clambered up on the bed to pounce on him. Except Bitty. She sat on the end of the bed and stared at his cock with rapt attention.

They kissed his face and neck and stroked his chest.

"Baby!" exclaimed Amy. "You're awake!"

"How long was I out?"

"About six hours."

Daniel blinked at that.

"Yeah, six hours since the Gnome Suffrage Movement started," squealed Jasmine. "Quinten is so mad!"

"The gnome what? Wait, why is Quinten mad?"

"You released all the gnomes from slavery!"

"I did what?"

Daniel heard a small voice and looked past the girls at Bitty. She was dressed in modest clothes, but Daniel could see the lovely gnome woman underneath, and his cock lurched. Bitty watched his cock and licked her lips. "You released my people from slavery."

"I did what?"

Bitty rose on the bed and crept closer. Daniel could see she was aiming for his cock. She reached out and stroked it gently. "This released us."

"My cock?"

Jasmine slapped his chest. "Yes! It totally did! How awesome is that?"

Daniel watched Bitty try to put her mouth around his cock and knew it wouldn't work. He was too large. But somehow her mouth stretched to accommodate him. His erection grew, and he was astonished to see his cock slightly larger and thicker than before. "What the fuck is going on?"

Amy sighed and lay her head on her shoulder to watch Bitty, determined to take the head of Daniel's cock into her mouth.

"Bitty can explain it better. Now that she can speak about it. It was a witch's curse, placed on the gnomes. They were cursed to eternal servitude unless a magic cock released them. They couldn't say a thing about it!"

"That makes no sense. Seriously. What's happening?"

Bitty took her mouth off Daniel's cock and sat up but kept stroking his cock with a soft touch. "My people were cursed tens of hundreds of years ago by a circle of witches. We no longer truly remember what we had done to deserve this punishment, but cursed we were. We had failed them somehow. We were told that one of us female gnomes would need to come to orgasm to break the curse. Our males were given erectile dysfunction and were unable to feel pleasure. We have tried much over the years to achieve orgasm, but all have failed. Until you, that is. And this cock. This magic cock broke the curse."

"It was my magic combined with the magic of Amy and Jasmine," groaned Daniel. The stroking of his cock felt great. Her little gnome hands were soft and gentle. "I sent it into you and pushed out the blackness in you. I see your eyes are clear." It was true. Bitty's eyes were brown and surrounded by white sclera. Like normal eyes, just much larger than humans.

"Yes, we can truly see again. Before, we were always in darkness. Like seeing the light of the sun at dusk. Truly? It was your circle magic?"

"Yes, I think so. I could see the evil in you. It watched me. I pushed it out."

"And filled me with your cum. It has been harvested for others. It is full of magic. So potent."

Amy chuckled. "You should see the Academy grounds. The orgy is still going on. The males have never cum before. Neither have the women. They are all fucking like crazy right now. Everywhere. On the streets. On lawns. Grocery stores. Everywhere! No one knows what to do! No one can stop them!"

Bitty nodded her head and then removed her clothing. "I would have you take me again. I find myself needing this desperately. I am tied to you, Daniel Davies. You have freed my people from bondage, and I am eternally bound to you. And I am at peace."

Daniel could see her tears of joy despite the words that alarmed him. She stood over him and plunged his cock deep inside her. Her head fell back, and she moaned. Daniel could see how her pussy stretched grotesquely around his shaft. Her juices ran down freely.

Jasmine darted in without hesitation and licked her clit with a soft moan, and Bitty's eyes went round in wonder. She drove herself down on his cock over and over and then came around his cock. She collapsed on him, and Daniel held the tiny gnome against him. She had lasted less than a minute.

Jasmine knelt back and looked at Amy in wonder. "So, what is she?"

Amy shook her head with a small smile. "Another member of Daniel's harem?"

Two

DANIEL, JASMINE AND Amy finally wore out Bitty and left her staring up at the ceiling on top of the large bed. Jasmine pulled Daniel out of bed and, together with Amy, washed him and clothed him. He felt weak, but his headache was at least gone after Amy touched him. The hot shower was new to them all, and they loved it and luxuriated in it for a time.

As soon as they exited the bedroom, Daniel spied Amber, curled up on a luxurious leather couch, reading from his spell book. The girls often poured through it. Amber seemed the more intent on discovering some hidden secrets in the tome. She also said it was helping her better understand their rituals.

They sat on the couches and Amber closed the book and focused on them.

Amy and Jasmine exchanged a look, and then Amy spoke. "Bitty is tied to you now, Daniel."

Daniel shook his head. "No, I freed her."

Bitty emerged from the bedroom, now clothed, and spoke up. "And all the others, too."

Amy's face softened at the look on Daniel's face. She went up to him and held his face for a moment and gave him a kiss. "You freed all the gnomes. All of them. Everywhere."

Daniel could only stare at her, trying to digest the words.

"Bitty explained what has happened. You are someone very, very important to the gnomes now. Gnomes everywhere will know you immediately. Something to do with how the curse was broken. They are indebted to you, she says."

Estcher
Estcher
1,748 Followers