The Shawshank Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, honey, how was your day?"

Ralph saw her uniform on the bed & stammered,

"Y-You're not going to wear that to work, are you?"

"Why wouldn't I? I'm wearing a uniform over it," She replied smiling. Ralph stared at her cleavage, the bra made her tits look massive. He had to tear his eyes away as he said,

"You're only going to work. Why are you wearing such sexy lingerie?"

Linda remembered what Angela had been telling her. She had to be more assertive with Ralph. She was putting on her shirt as she said,

"I only wear sexy lingerie from now on, Ralph. I'm done being a dowdy housewife. There's nothing wrong with dressing sexily & I've got the figure to pull it off."

Ralph's mouth opened & then closed. He couldn't tell Linda what to wear, and it was only under her uniform. He began changing out of his suit as he watched her dressing.

15 minutes later, Linda's cell phone rang & she gave Ralph a peck as she left. He wondered about the total change in Linda's personality. Was she dressing for someone at work? Maybe she was just enjoying being the center of attention, surrounded by men starved of sex. The thought made his dick hard. Linda had never attracted much male attention during their marriage. Lately, he'd noticed men looking at her discreetly, some blatantly. He took out his dick & began masturbating.

Later at Shawshank, Linda watched through the screen as Angela, Tommy & Floyd had a threesome. Angela was spit roasted & fucked in several positions for well over an hour. She looked dazed when she came out & in a hoarse voice said,

"I think I need some fluids. That's the best session I've had in a while."

20 minutes later, Linda was on all fours as Red pumped his cock into her from behind. She kept her lingerie on for him & he clearly liked it as he ran his hands along her legs. Linda was struggling to keep her cries down as she came again & again. They changed position & Linda straddled Red & rode his cock as he played with her heavy tits. She really loved this position & nearly passed out when she had 3 consecutive orgasms. Afterwards, Linda greedily guzzled down his hot cum, sucking hard for more.

There was a medical issue with an inmate not long after, putting an end to their fun for the night. Angela & Linda had to wake Barney, then wait for the on duty doctor to arrive. Eventually, the inmate was taken to the infirmary. Even that took a while as it wasn't an emergency.

When Linda got home, Ralph woke up as she came out of the bathroom. As she got into bed he asked,

"How was work, babe?"

"Pretty quiet on the nightshift," She Replied. Linda decided to test him for a reaction & said,

"You should see some of the guys on my block. They work out every day & they are really built."

Ralph didn't reply. He was glad it was dark as his face burned.

"I mean, they are seriously muscular, twice as big as you," She added, picturing Red's cock.

Ralph wondered if that was a jibe at his bony physique. Before he could say anything, Linda's hand suddenly grasped his hard dick through his shorts. She gave it a squeeze & said,

"Wow, honey, your little dick is really hard. So, you don't mind me admiring some of those hunks?"

Ralph's dick throbbed so hard that Linda had to tighten her grip to stop him from cumming.

Ralph's mind was in a strange kind of turmoil. Linda had called his dick little & said prisoners at Shawshank were hunks. He didn't trust himself to speak, his mouth was bone dry. Linda suddenly leaned in close & whispered,

"The guys are always saying how they'd like to fuck me...and the hottest guy is black."

She felt Ralph tense & pumped his dick. He squealed as he ejaculated into his shorts, his body lurching. Linda rolled away & said,

"Goodnight, honey."

Ralph was still whimpering in the dark, confused.

The next evening at work, Angela pulled Linda aside & said,

"John Coffey told me he wanted to go back to Isolation. I need to keep him here, so I promised him that you & I would blow him together. We can do him first after lockup."

Linda looked apprehensive & was about to make an excuse when Angela added,

"Red knows all about it, Lin. He's ok with it."

Linda seemed relieved as she nodded.

An hour later they entered Coffey's cell after Angela had turned up the volume on the cell alarms & left the Obs door open. Coffey's hulking figure stood in the middle of his cell in just his boxers. Angela looked excited as she knelt down & said,

"Ok, big boy, let's see this monster."

She pulled down his boxers as Linda knelt beside her. Both women stared incredulously as his huge, black cock was released. The girls massaged his shaft with 4 hands as it slowly hardened.

By the time Coffey was fully erect, his cock jutted out 13 inches. It was so long & heavy it couldn't even rise to 90 degrees. Angela & Linda began licking along the thick shaft. Their mouths moved back & forth in unison along the huge length. Linda's hand came up & cupped his massive balls. They were heavy & almost the size of tennis balls. She couldn't hold both, so rolled them individually instead.

Angela flicked her tongue all over Coffey's bloated cockhead before engulfing it in her mouth & sucking on 4 inches. Linda licked down the underside of his shaft towards his body. She tongued his ball sack before opening her mouth wide & trying to suck a testicle. She gasped & grunted before she finally forced it into her mouth. She sucked it for a couple of minutes & then did the same with the other one as her eyes watered & saliva ran down her chin.

Over the next hour, the girls alternated between sucking his cock, his balls & licking & jerking his shaft. Eventually, Coffey began groaning as he clenched his fists. Linda could feel his balls jumping as she palmed them. She was wondering if his cum would taste as good as Red's as she watched Angela sucking hard as she twisted & jacked his throbbing shaft.

Coffey growled through gritted teeth as his cock swelled to bursting point & erupted like a geyser. Angela gulped down cum 3 times, then Linda impatiently pulled his cock away. A rope of cum hit her cheek before she wrapped her lips around his cock. Spunk kept blasting out & filling her mouth as she swallowed again & again. Angela nudged her aside & pumped his cock as cum continued to pour onto her tongue. The flow gradually lessened until it was a trickle & finally a drop.

Coffey turned around & said,

"Awful tired now, boss...dog tired," As he got on his bed & lay down in the foetal position. Angela & Linda tidied themselves up & left. As they headed to Obs, Linda said,

"Wow, that was like eating a bowl of expensive porridge. He must have pumped out half a pint."

"Yeah, he's a freak of nature. Trying to fuck that cock must be tougher than giving birth," Replied Angela, sending Linda into a fit of giggles.

Linda went to the bathroom to brush her teeth & touch up her makeup. 10 minutes after that she was face down on a bed with her ass up as Red fucked her hard & fast. He had to push her face into the pillow to quieten her screams every time she climaxed. When Red finally came, Linda collapsed on the bed & didn't move for 10 minutes.

Before the shift ended, Linda took a shower with Red. She played with his genitals, soaping & massaging them while he did the same with her breasts. Then Red fucked her as they faced each other, kissing & tonguing as the water sprayed down on them. Afterwards, they dried each other & then Linda gave him a long, slow blowjob.

When Linda got home, Ralph woke up as she got into bed & said,

"Hi, babe...you weren't being serious about the prisoners yesterday, were you?"

"Of course I was, Ralph. Any woman would find some of these guys attractive," Linda Replied. Ralph frowned as he grumbled,

"Yes, but they're criminals."

"They're lower category offenders on my block. You'd understand if you saw them...big, hard & hung, real men," She said vehemently.

Ralph quietly groaned, then stuttered,

"W-What do you mean hung?"

Linda decided to push him even further & replied,

"Well, sometimes you see the guys in just their tight boxers & you can see their big packages."

Ralph made a strangled whimper & without thinking, asked,

"How big?"

Linda grinned in the dark & excitedly replied,

"That hot, black guy I told you about, Red, his man meat looks easily bigger than yours when he's soft."

Ralph was stunned into silence & humiliation. Linda's hand found his erection as she asked,

"Why is your little dick so hard?"

Ralph avoided her question by saying,

"Why are you calling it little?"

"Well, it is, isn't it? Under 5 inches & thin isn't exactly big, honey, it isn't even average," Linda countered, matter of factly.

Ralph was blushing even harder now. Trying to change the subject, he said,

"This Red guy is black, though. You can't really think he's hot."

"Why not? If you saw him you'd understand. The man is fucking gorgeous. His body is awesome, black & perfect," Linda gushed. Ralph's dick throbbed in her hand as he grimaced & asked,

"He hasn't touched you, has he?"

Linda was pleased at the way Ralph's dick throbbed as she fed him information. She was curious to see how he'd react to what came next as she replied,

"Well, he gets a little amorous in his cell. He's lifted my skirt a few times & grabbed my breasts, but that's understandable, he's been in prison over 2 years & he's horny."

Ralph couldn't suppress a moan as his dick twitched & erupted in his boxers. Linda rolled over again & said,

"Goodnight, honey."

Ralph got up to clean up & change his boxers. He knew why Linda wore sexy lingerie now & who for. He couldn't believe Linda found a black man attractive. He told himself it was just harmless flirting as he went back to bed.

On her next shift at work, Linda wrapped her big tits around Red's thick cock & pumped them up & down his long shaft. She was able to suck his cockhead at the same time & swallowed a huge load when Red exploded in her mouth. Linda rode his cock as Red sat on a chair towards the end of the shift. She pumped her hips as fast as she could as she impaled herself on his cock, enjoying several orgasms before Red came inside her.

Linda showered at home & Ralph was awake & waiting for her when she got into bed. He quietly said,

"Hi, babe, how was work?"

"Not too bad," She replied. Ralph apprehensively asked,

"So, did Red try anything?"

There was a long silence before Linda replied,

"I don't think you'll like it, so lets just forget about it."

"I won't be mad, babe. I just want to hear about...your day...please," Ralph pleaded.

Linda smirked to herself. Ralph had probably been thinking about it all day & was desperate for more details. She intended to get him hooked on erotic titbits. She turned towards him & said,

"Ok, but if you get upset, I'll keep it to myself in future. Anyway, it was 9 o'clock lockup & Red called me into his cell as I was about to lock his door. I went inside & without saying a word he pulled his cock out. I couldn't believe what I was seeing...he had an erection. Honestly, honey, it was fucking huge."

Ralph flinched & moaned in arousal. Linda's hand found his throbbing dick & she cooed,

"Oh, so you like it when I'm a naughty wife, huh?"

Ralph's voice cracked as he replied,

"So, what did you do?"

Linda squeezed him tightly as she retorted,

"Well, Red asked me if I liked it. I couldn't lie, could I? I told him it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen...along with the rest of him. It had to be around 10 inches...10 fucking inches of gorgeous...thick...black...cock."

Ralph let out a high pitched squeal & squirmed as his dick throbbed & ached. Linda waited for his dick to stop twitching, then added,

"I don't know what would have happened if it hadn't been lockup. I wanted him badly. You can understand that, can't you, honey?"

"JESUSSS!" Cried Ralph as his dick detonated in his boxers. Linda turned away as she said,

"I'm so glad all this turns you on, Ralph. Goodnight, honey."

Over the next couple of days, Linda continued to tease Ralph with stories of her antics at work. Ralph told himself it was all harmless & that nothing could really happen in the prison environment. Little did he know that Linda was already being regularly fucked by Red. He was always waiting for her to get home, anxious & excited for details.

Linda was back on the dayshift the next week. On Monday, Ralph got home just after her & immediately said,

"Hi, babe...so...how was work?"

Linda had already been thinking about what story she would tell him. She smiled as she replied,

"It was an interesting day, honey."

"So, what happened?" Ralph asked, almost impatiently.

Linda pulled on a pair of jeans & said,

"In the afternoon, I was talking to Red in his cell. He kept asking me to show him my tits, but I couldn't really do that. Then, he pulled his cock out again & asked me if I wanted to touch it. It was getting bigger as I stared at it. I was literally salivating, completely hypnotized by it. I can't even remember doing it but suddenly my hand was around his cock. You can understand how that happened, right, honey?"

Ralph looked at her with an expression of open mouthed shock. He nodded dumbly as Linda continued,

"It just kept growing in my hand. It felt so good, smooth & silky. Red grabbed my tits & played with them at the same time. There was hardly anyone outside in the recreation area, so I started jerking him off. Honestly, Ralph, he makes your dick look tiny."

Ralph's face went beet red in embarrassment. His dick was throbbing hard in his pants as he stared at her, slack jawed. Linda decided to ramp it up as she said,

"I had to use 2 hands to jerk his big cock. When he started getting harder & harder, I knew he was going to cum. I didn't want him to make a mess in his cell, so I bent down & put it in my mouth. I started sucking on his beautiful, black cock. I knew you wouldn't mind, honey. You like it when I'm naughty, right?"

Ralph whimpered like a wounded animal. He looked like he might pass out as Linda went on,

"I had to get on my knees to get more comfortable in order to suck him off. That's when he throbbed & exploded in my mouth. He just kept pumping & pumping cum down my throat. I savoured every drop of his delicious, hot, cock cream. I couldn't believe how fantastic it tasted."

Ralph squealed as he grabbed his crotch & fell to his knees. The room was spinning as he ejaculated in his pants.

Later, Ralph started coming to his senses & wondered if Linda was just fantasizing. No self respecting husband could condone her behavior. He went downstairs to speak to Linda & asked,

"That stuff...it didn't really happen, did it?"

Linda could see the change in his attitude. She decided to stick to her guns & replied,

"Of course it did, Ralph. You don't know how much Red turns me on. I had black cock lust, and deep down you wanted me to do it."

Ralph was getting hard again & Linda noticed. Before he could say anything, their son Tim came into the kitchen & an embarrassed Ralph quickly left. Linda knew she very nearly had him under total control. He was telling himself to resist, even though he wanted to submit. Everything that Angela had said about Ralph was turning out to be true. Linda now had powerful sexual needs that he couldn't hope to fulfil.

The next day at work, Linda managed to slip into Red's cell during afternoon lockup. She was on her back for 45 minutes as Red hammered into her pussy with her legs pinned against his shoulders. Linda gasped & moaned in ecstasy as she went from one orgasm to another. As Red neared orgasm, he pulled out & stuffed his cock in her mouth, pumping another huge load down her throat as she swallowed with absolute relish.

The next night, Linda & Ralph were undressing for bed when he said,

"Nothing happened with Red today, did it, babe?"

"I don't think all this is a good idea, Ralph. I don't think you can handle it," She admonished.

"I can handle it, babe. I was just a little surprised at what you said the other day," Ralph said urgently. Linda could hear the desperation in his voice & said,

"Ok, then, but I don't want to hear any more negative comments."

Ralph nodded quickly as they got into bed. Linda knew this would be the last hurdle to cuckold Ralph. She propped up her pillow & said,

"Well, something interesting happened today. I went into Red's cell during afternoon lockup for a chat. One minute we were staring into each others eyes & the next we were making out like crazy. I mean, really tonguing & kissing sloppily. He was only wearing his boxers & was running my hands all over his gorgeous body."

Ralph's jaw was agape & his eyes looked dazed as Linda added,

"Red pushed me down on the bed as we kept tonguing & kissing. I don't remember when he did it, but he pushed my thong aside. You know how tiny my thongs are, honey. Anyway, I didn't even realize until I felt his cock rubbing directly against my pussy...and I was gushing juice. I knew Angela had my back, so it wasn't a big deal. Red's big cock was sliding against my clit & really driving me wild."

Ralph moaned as his body twitched. He listened in disbelief as Linda went on,

"We were both getting really excited & Red was thrusting really hard. I think he accidentally pushed half of his cock into me. You can understand that, right, honey? Anyway, the feeling of his cock inside me was indescribable. I think we both lost it after that & he started pumping deeper into my pussy. On his sixth stroke I had the biggest orgasm of my life. He was really stretching me. Red said I was so tight that you must have a needle dick."

Ralph was totally stunned & humiliated by what he was hearing. Linda grabbed his dick & it felt ready to explode as she said,

"More & more of his cock was going up me & I just kept cumming. The thought of what we were doing was such a turn on. Fucking a prisoner is so wrong & taboo. I kept moaning his name & begging him to fuck me harder & deeper. I could hardly believe a real man was fucking me."

Ralph suddenly cried,

"Oh my God...ARRGHUUUGHH!"

He came so hard that his eyes glazed over & his whole body spasmed. As his mind began to clear in his post orgasmic haze, he wondered how he had allowed all this to happen. His wife had just told him a well hung, black man had fucked her & Ralph's response was to cum in his shorts. She had also called Red a real man. The implication being that he himself was not. He looked at Linda, her eyes already closed, satisfied with the night's results.

After that night, Linda had Ralph under total control. His lust was completely overcoming his common sense & every night he waited to hear about her day like a junkie waiting for a fix. Linda had him on a piece of string as he hung on her every word. She gradually began to humiliate him more & more with comparisons to Red & Ralph's lack of masculinity.

A couple of weeks later, Andy Dufresne was crawling through 500 yards of piss & shit as he made his bid to escape. He had managed to dig a hole in his cell wall & found a way out through the sewer. He'd planned it all out & intended to rip off Warden Norton for $300,000. He coughed & retched through the foul smelling shit, but it would all be worth it. He planned to pay Angela Banks a visit eventually to sodomize & hospitalize her.

Dufresne finally reached the end of the sewer pipe & fell into the water. He staggered through the water & ripped his jumpsuit open as he stared up at the sky & roared. The rain was hammering down as he picked up the plastic bag that contained the clothes & documents he needed & climbed the bank. He was thinking about the new life he'd create for himself in Mexico as he pulled himself to the top of the bank.

1...345678