The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, Jess, why?"

"Because it allows a man's penis and testicles to air dry! A damp crotch is an unhealthy crotch!" She put one hand around his neck and pulled his lips to hers as she gently held his balls in her free hand. "I want the family jewels to stay nice and healthy, don't you too?

She had him by the balls both literally and figuratively. They both knew it but Allen didn't mind!

Jessica took a half step back and looked up at Allen. "You're still the gorgeous hunk I married."

Allen blushed.

"And your butt is still so cute!" She giggled as she playfully slapped it.

What could he say? Allen wasn't used to compliments about his body.

"Come on lover lets go to bed; we've got a busy day tomorrow!"

"But Jessica it's still early." Allen objected.

"Yes it is, but tomorrow is Saturday and we've got some chores to do. I'm meeting Helen at 9:00am Monday and I don't want to leave the house a mess! With your help we can have the laundry done too. If we work together we can be done by noon and have the rest of the day to ourselves."

"Yes, dear." Allen knew that Jessica's mind was made up.

She took him by the hand and they walked together to their bedroom. Allen stopped in the hall. "I've got to make a pit stop."

"Ok, lover, I'll turn down the bed. Just don't be too long."

"Yes, dear." When Allen entered the bedroom Jessica was already in bed. She was wearing a low cut but long satin night gown. "Aren't you going to sleep nude too?" He asked.

"No, Allen, I'm not."

"Why?"

"Because a lady should always be a bit mysterious for her man!"

"I've seen every inch of your body hundreds of times, Jessica."

"But don't you like unwrapping me? Don't you like unhooking my bra? Don't you like the feel of my stockings on your legs and hips when we make love?

"Of course, dear, I like all that."

"Then that's why I'm going to wear sexy lingerie for you! Come on now; get in bed so we can cuddle." Allen climbed into bed and Jessica put her head on his shoulder and a hand on his chest. "Sweet dreams, lover, sweet dreams."

Chapter Four: Jessica springs her trap.

Sometime during the night Allen awoke to the sound of Jessica shrieking! "Allen, you bad boy; you did it again, you left the seat up! How many times do I have to tell you? You've been living with four women for eighteen years and you still can't remember to put the seat down. I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"I'm sorry, Jessica, I'll try to do better." Allen knew it was rude and he didn't do it on purpose he was just preoccupied sometimes.

"Sorry isn't enough, Allen! The girls are gone now; it's just you and me. I'm going to do what your mother should have done long before we were married." Jessica didn't think it was wise to let Allen's daughters see her disciplining their father. "I'm going to spank your butt every time you leave the seat up; do you understand me, Allen?"

"Yes, dear, I understand." He was ashamed of his carelessness.

"I'm not sure you do, Allen. I'm going to take you over my knee and spank your butt like bad little boys should be spanked!"

"Yes, dear, I'll do better. I promise or you can spank my butt!"

Jessica smiled and gently took his head in her hands and kissed him. "I love you, Allen! It's just that sometimes you drive me crazy. Back to bed now; we've got a busy day tomorrow!"

Allen reached over and took Jessica's hand under the covers. "I really am sorry, Jessica, I promise to do better."

"Let's get some sleep, Allen." She knew he would fail and she would have to spank his butt. She knew he would fail because she would see to it he did. He didn't forget this time but he didn't know that. She would wait for the right time.

The next morning Jessica got up first and dressed in a simple skirt and blouse. She wore a matching lace bra and panty set and comfortable shoes. She gathered her hair into a ponytail and marched into the bedroom. She threw off the covers exposing his naked body. "Time to get up, big boy! And what is this?" She asked, petting his morning erection. "Have you been dreaming about me?"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Allen!" She scolded as she stroked him. "I'll find a good use for this later; time to get up and get our housework done."

"Yes, dear." Allen replied as he stumbled out of bed. "I'm coming."

"Not just now, Allen, you'll make a mess!" She giggled at her poor attempt at a joke but Allen blushed. He wasn't used to her being so brazen.

That was how it began. In a single twelve hour span Jessica had changed their relationship. Most of the time they spent together at home now Allen spent naked! He took over cleaning up after dinner wearing an apron but usually he was just nude when he wasn't doing chores. He vacuumed and dusted on Mondays and Thursdays. He cleaned the bathroom on Saturdays while Jessica did laundry. As each load finished he would help fold and put away things.

Jessica was a happy woman. They watched less and less TV as Allen began to give her foot massages while they enjoyed an after dinner glass of wine and talked, really talked, about the day's events. Allen continued brushing Jessica's hair and braiding it in the morning when she wanted. She told the women at the office that Allen had done it when they complimented her one day. She didn't mention that he was naked when he did it. She didn't think that they needed to know how they spent their time in the privacy of their own home.

Needless to say, Helen and the rest of the girls on staff were jealous! Jessica accepted their compliments graciously and even shared about how Allen helped out around the house but she kept their secret about his being naked most of the time. And she definitely kept their secret about the spankings he got when he failed to meet her expectations!

Chapter Five: An unexpected visitor.

One particular Saturday morning Allen had left the seat up again. She took him over her knee and administered five good swats and told him to go to the kitchen and stand in the corner and think about what he had done! It wasn't five minutes before the door bell rang.

Thinking it was another cable or security or landscaping solicitation she went to the door to shoo them away. Instead it was her boss Helen!

"Good morning, Jess, I hope I'm not intruding but I'm putting the finishing touches on our fall marketing plan and I need your help!" She announced as she brushed past a momentarily speechless Jessica.

"Helen! You should have called; we're a little busy now."

Their house had a semi-open floor plan and Helen saw Allen standing in the corner. She could clearly see his bare butt and noticed that he was wearing an apron. Helen turned, raised her eyebrows and said almost in a whisper, "I see!"

Jessica took her by the arm and ushered her to the couch away from the spectacle of Allen standing nearly naked in the corner of the kitchen.

Jessica started to explain and Helen listened intently. In the end she took Jessica's hand and said, "You little vixen, you! I never suspected that you and Allen were into CFNM!"

"CFNM?" Jessica asked, "What's that!"

"Don't be coy, Jess, you know exactly what that means!"

"I'm sure I don't, Helen. What are you talking about?"

"Are you serious Jess? Allen spends time naked while you remain dressed and you've never even heard of CFNM?"

I assure you Helen I don't know what you are talking about." There was a hint of exasperation in her voice.

"Ok, I'll tell you all about it; but first have Allen bring us some coffee."

Jessica gasped! An actual audible gasp! She was shocked that Helen would suggest such a thing. "Allen would never do something like that!"

"How do you know? Have you ever asked him?"

"No, of course not, why would I!"

"Well, you'll never know unless you try! I bet he will do it. Just tell him there is a special reward in it for him."

"But he'll be embarrassed for you to see him naked."

"Tell him not to be silly, tell him he's completely covered by his apron."

"He won't do it."

"I bet he will, but if he doesn't I'll buy you lunch for the rest of the month!"

Jessica thought about it and got up to go to the kitchen. She turned and looked at Helen. "Lunch for the next two weeks, right?"

"That's the deal."

"And if he does it what do I owe you?"

"Nothing, Allen will pay that debt, I assure you!"

Allen was standing in the corner fully aware that Helen was in the living room and that she had surely seen him standing in the corner.

"Allen, honey, Helen dropped by to go over next quarters marketing plan. Would you be a dear and bring us some coffee?"

Allen was horrified and strangely excited at the same time. "Jessica, I can't go out there naked! What would she think of me?"

"Allen, sweetheart, you're not naked you're wearing an apron! I'm sure Helen has seen plenty of bare arms and legs."

"I just can't do that, Jessica!" Allen resisted.

Jessica knew how to push Allen's buttons; she cupped his balls and squeezed. "I'll give you an extra special blow job if you do!" She whispered in his ear as she massaged his penis and balls. It had been at least two months since his last blow job so she knew he would be tempted. "And if you don't you won't be able to eat my pussy for the rest of the month! It's your choice!"

She turned to go back to the living room; looking over her shoulder she said, "Don't forget the cream and sugar."

Allen blushed as he reluctantly prepared a tray with two cups of coffee, cream and sugar and napkins. He loved Jessica with all his heart and wouldn't dream of disappointing her but he feared what Helen might think of him. He thought, "What if Helen is offended, what if she tells the whole world about their innocently perverted lifestyle?" Helen didn't even look up as he entered the room but as he placed the tray on the coffee table she looked up at him and said cheerfully, "Good morning, Allen, so nice to see you this morning!" Her amusement at his predicament was painfully obvious.

She acted as though seeing a man dressed in nothing but an apron was completely normal. Little did Allen know that for her it was completely normal! "Oh, Allen, you only brought two cups. Why don't you get one for yourself and join us?" Helen smiled as she looked up at his worried face. "I'd love to hear your thoughts on this plan too."

"Yes honey, do get a cup for yourself and join us." Jessica's tone was stern; she had no idea what Helen was up to but she gave him no choice.

He tried to back out gracefully. "Oh, I don't think so; I still have a few things to do."

"Nonsense, Allen, get a cup of coffee for yourself right now and join us. Helen really wants to hear what a man thinks about this!"

Allen knew he would never win this argument; when Jessica made up her mind she became an irresistible force! As he left the living room he heard Helen giggle and saying loud enough for him to hear, "He has such a cute butt!"

"It is cute, isn't it?" Jessica giggled as she agreed, proud of Allen's physique.

Allen blushed, embarrassed but excited, confused about his feelings!

When Allen returned to the living room he tried to sit on the far side of the room but Jessica insisted that he sit next to her facing Helen. He suddenly knew why women sit with their ankles crossed and to one side with their skirt pulled tightly over their knees! As he sat down he adjusted the apron over his lap in a futile attempt to preserve what little dignity he had left.

Helen and Jessica continued their discussion; occasionally asking Allen his opinion. Allen just tried to be polite; he could hardly concentrate on what they were discussing. Eventually Helen started an entirely different conversation about a topic she really hadn't planned on discussing when she decided to seek out Jessica's opinion.

"You know, Allen, it is so refreshing to meet a man who is so comfortable with his masculinity that he can give his wife complete control over his body."

"What?" Allen was caught off guard.

"Don't be shy, Allen, it's obvious that you spend quite a bit of your time naked for your wife!"

Allen blushed and looked at Jessica. "What have you told Helen?"

"Allen, honey, please believe me, I've never discussed this with anyone. Helen just found out accidentally this morning when she came in uninvited."

"And I'm so glad I did, Allen, would it surprise you to know that Ben and I have a very similar relationship?"

Allen looked dumbfounded. Jessica raised her eyebrows and asked quizzically, "Really?"

"Yes, Jessica, it's true!" Helen went on cheerfully, "And there is a small but growing number of women like us who have husbands who enjoy being naked in the presence of clothed women. You can check it out online; just search "CFNM" it stands for Clothed Female Naked Male. Some of what you will find is juvenile and outrageous. Young single women behaving inappropriately with strippers and videos that purport to show men being examined by female doctors and nurses or worse but my relationship with Ben is completely different."

"I never imagined," Jessica was truly surprised; she thought she was the only one who harbored thoughts and desires like hers.

"We have a little group right here in town," Helen continued, "the men are all normal, successful men from all walks of life and the women range from stay at home wives to professionals like me; you'll be surprised when you meet them."

Allen looked concerned; his brow furrowed and jaw clenched "You don't have to be afraid, Allen. All of us are very discrete. You must be sponsored to get into the group and if you should decide to join us you must promise never to talk about our activities."

Allen objected, "But you're telling us; doesn't that break your promise?"

"Not at all, Allen; so far what you know is that Ben and I practice CFNM at home and there is a group. That's all you know but if you want to know more you and Jessica will have to meet with me and Ben to discuss the rules and what you can expect; would you and Jessica like to know more?"

Allen looked at Jessica, unsure how to answer. She smiled and nodded her approval. "I think we would, Helen."

Helen looked at Jessica. "If this is something you want to investigate, Jessica, tell Allen to stand up and take off his apron."

"Oh, Allen, sweetie; this sounds like it might be fun, we should at least meet with Helen and Ben, don't you think? You don't have to say a word; if you are curious like I am why don't you just stand up and hand me your apron?"

Allen's face was a bright crimson. "Sitting there in just an apron was humiliating but exciting! How can I just stand up and expose myself to Helen?" He thought. "What if he was naked with another man or worse men? What would Jessica think about seeing other men naked? What would he think? How would he react? Would it excite him in an embarrassing way?" So many thoughts raced through his mind and at the same time he could feel his own heart beat. He was distracted by the thought of meeting with another couple, another man who might share his fascination with being naked with his fully clothed wife. "Would it really be so bad? If they both felt the same way would it be so shameful?"

"Allen!" Jessica tried to get his attention. "Are you listening? I asked you a question, Allen!"

Helen interrupted. "I think Allen is worried that things might go too far, Jessica. Is that it, Allen?"

Allen was too embarrassed to speak; he nodded his head in agreement.

"There is nothing to worry about, Allen! We are not swingers. We don't swap partners. There is nothing overtly sexual about what we do. You should think of us as a nudist club! A nudist club where men are free to be nude and the women are free to remain clothed."

"Sweetheart, let's meet with Helen and Ben. After that you can decide. I won't push you, I promise." Jessica was pushing Allen though; she was intrigued by the thought of meeting with other women who shared her feelings about maintaining a happy home life.

Allen still could not speak. He wanted to say yes but he didn't think he wanted to do this with other men involved. It was way more than enough to be sitting with Helen covered only by his apron; Allen could hear his heart pounding in his ears and he wondered about his blood pressure, was his heart even healthy enough to do this?

"Allen, tell me the truth, you don't have to hide anything from me. You are worried that you might be so excited when you visit with Ben and me that you would get an erection. Isn't that it?" Helen was nothing if not direct.

Allen blushed an even deeper shade of crimson.

"I'm not going to lie Allen; that can happen." Helen admitted. "But it is entirely natural. Your penis is just another muscle, Allen, like your biceps or your abs! There isn't going to be any sexual activity at our meetings. What you and Jessica do after the meetings is going to be up to the two of you! I'm sure you'll think of something; Ben and I always do!"

"It can't hurt to learn a little more, Allen, stand up right now and take off your apron! Jessica smiled and said sweetly.

The two women smiled at Allen but didn't say another word. They had made their closing arguments and knew that if they spoke again before Allen obeyed Jessica that the deal would fall through. Allen looked at Jessica and saw her smiling, determined face. He knew he would lose in the end and as terrifying as it seemed to him he also knew he wanted to do it! Silently he stood up and removed his apron. He handed it to Jessica.

For the first time in his memory he was completely naked in the presence of a woman other than his wife or mother. Jessica smiled as she took his apron from him folded it neatly and put it in her lap.

"That wasn't so bad was it, Allen," Helen asked rhetorically as she handed Allen her cup and simply stated. "We could use some fresh coffee."

Allen retreated to the kitchen as the two women continued their conversation.

"I never dreamt that there were more women like me!" Jessica said, "Or that Allen would go along with something like this!"

"This isn't for everyone, Jessica. But there are enough of us that enjoy the female led lifestyle that it makes for a nice group. We share ideas about improving married life. You have Allen helping in the kitchen; do you have him doing other things too?"

"He helps with laundry, cleans the bathroom, dusts and vacuums."

"You're a natural, Jessica! You will be a great addition to our group, I just know it!"

"I just hope Allen doesn't back out!"

"He won't Jessica! When he gave you that apron he demonstrated that you have complete control. You just have to be very careful how you use your power. He wants to please you but if you aren't careful you could spoil everything. Besides house work does he do other things for you?"

"Well, you already know he brushes my hair and braids it."

"I'm so jealous! You always look great!"

"Thank-you."

Allen returned to the living room with hot coffee. "Jessica's hair looks fantastic, Allen! I didn't know you could braid hair!" A little white lie but harmless and a little praise goes a long way.

Allen blushed but accepted the compliment. "Thank-you, Helen. I always thought of braiding as something women do but we had three daughters and it kind of became our special time together."

"Oh, that's so sweet, Allen! I'll bet they enjoyed their time with you."

"They always seemed to and I miss doing it for them now that they are all away at school."

"They miss it too, Allen." Jessica interjected, "They always ask you to do their hair when they're home on break."

"You're going to have to teach Ben! Either that or you'll have to come over and do my hair once in a while!"

"I don't know about that, Helen!" Jessica laughed.

"Not to worry, Jessica, Ben will be there to chaperone."

123456...8