The Story of Elaine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her invective was over the top to be sure, but I maintained my composure. "Tonya", I calmly replied; "These threats are enough to have you thrown out of the Club, and you know it! I assume that you've found some comfort in membership or you would no longer be a member, right?" She didn't move. "Look, Tonya... we can work something out. I've always been attracted to you. I never would have made a stink until you made a move against an innocent kid that you had seduced! So... let's get that off the table, okay? Now, what do you really want, Tonya? I mean... really want?"

She went from bitch to sweetie-pie in less than 5 seconds. "Oh... God, Jim! Don't... don't you... don't you... know?" I shook my head. "Oh, God! Why are you guys so fucking thick?" she moaned, trying to keep her voice down. She waited for a response, but got none. "God!" she gasped, lowering her head and resting it her hands, so not to look at me; "Jim... I... I've always... always liked you! Maybe... maybe even... loved you! Maybe! I don't know!" She slowly raised her head and I saw that she was crying! I mean... tears as big as horse turds! As if my life wasn't complicated enough! "I would love to be your slut!"

I put a hand on her shoulder and it had the desired affect. "Don't fucking touch me, you bastard!" she sputtered; "I know how much you must hate me!"

There was no doubt about it. Tonya was giving me a woody. "Cut it out!" I said, giving her shoulders a gentle but firm shake; "Tonya... answer the ad if you want to... it's up to you! Elaine and I will talk it over and answer it! I promise! You're a gorgeous chick... and I want you, too... but only and only under my conditions... do you understand?"

Her mascara was running; "Yes", she whispered; "I get it, Jim!" She was panting. "God... your wife is so fucking lucky!"

I sat motionless; just staring at her. "No, Tonya", I whispered; "I'm the lucky one! And, lucky to have met you!"

I gathered up my stuff. "Answer the ad, Tonya... and we'll be in touch!" I hurried out to my car.

I waited n the drive at Elaine's school. And I waited, and waited, and waited some more. I was about ready to go inside when Andy Morris, Elaine's principal swung the door open and Elaine trotted out in her high heels; her ass wriggling in her tight skirt. She hurried to the car as Andy had the nerve to wave at me. Elaine slid into her seat and looked at me sheepishly.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

Deflated, my pretty wife looked down and then up at me. "Darling... Andy knows... about us, I mean... he knows all about us!" Normally, this is when Elaine would turn on the waterworks, but she just sat there. "He is in the Club, too! I mean... he's a member of the 'Secret Garden' and he... he saw our ad! He... he wants me to put out for him... God!"

I smiled at Elaine and patted her knee. "Don't worry, Margie... just leave this up to me!"

I was unusually pissed-off, and swung around over Elaine's protests and headed for the school. I went straight to his office and marched right in. He stood when I entered and came around his desk, hand outstretched. He had left his reading glasses off, which was fortunate. I hit the SOB as hard as I could right on the nose, and blood spurted copiously as planned. He bounced off the filing cabinets and I drilled him hard in his left eye... a solid knockout. Andy sank to the floor in a puddle. I rolled the prick over onto his back, undid his belt, and pulled down his slacks and boxers. His prick was insignificant, as I had assumed; a tiny, shriveled appendage shorter than my thumb. As much as I hate to admit it, I was relieved. I'll leave it up to the shrinks to analyze that one.

Andy was a health nut and always had a thermos of ice water close at hand. He had one on his desk, and I popped the lid and poured it onto his recently coiffed head. He gasped and came to. "What?" he muttered.

"Andy, my friend", I grinned; "You have insulted my wife... normally a capital offence... but you didn't know that, did you?" I waited until he shook his head as I glowered over him. His eyes opened wide. "Andy... if you ever... I mean ever... pull a stunt like that again, I'm going to cut you balls off, stuff them down your throat, cut you, and watch you bleed out... do you understand?" I gripped his shrunken balls and held the open pocketknife I always carried against his flesh. His eyes were like saucers.

"Yes!" he gasped; "Please... don't hurt me!"

I looked down at him with pure loathing. "Cancel your membership! Tomorrow!" I shouted, reaching around for his wallet. Sure enough, I found his membership card and took it. "Do it! Or this goes to the PTA!" I said, holding up the card.

I turned and strode out to the car, feeling very much the tough guy. If your wife is going to be a skank and a slut, then this is part of the program.

Elaine looked at me quizzically as I slid onto my seat. I grinned at her. "Always tell me when you have a problem, honey!" I smiled. "I can fix it!" She snuggled up close and breathed a sigh of relief. As for me; I knew that this wasn't going to be the last time!

We drove quietly all the way home; Elaine just looking out her window. At home, we made a meal out of leftovers, and sat at the kitchen table; there was nothing on satellite we wanted to watch. I was washing dishes in the sink as Elaine nuzzled up behind me.

"You're always there for me, aren't you, darling", she mused. "I think you'll always be there to protect me!"

I turned to face her and gave her a hug; "Just don't push too far, honey! I'll help you out when you're in the right, but... don't expect me to save you when you go too far! Ask me first!"

Elaine understood and snuggled closer.

On Tuesday, Marianne called. She wanted me; not Elaine. I put it on speaker so Elaine could hear, too. "Jim? I just talked to Clarence. Can we talk?"

I looked at Elaine, who was intrigued and grinned. "Sure, Marianne... what's up?"

"Where's Elaine? Can she hear us?" Marianne enquired.

"She's in the shower", I improvised; "What's up?"

Marianne hesitated for a moment. "Jim? This is... sort of... embarrassing... okay? Clarence wants me to be ready to spend the weekend with you... is that okay with you? I mean... I feel like a friend... but I want to know it's okay? Is it? I mean... with you and Elaine?"

Elaine was nodding slowly... and blushing. "Yes!" she whispered, in a low enough voice so that Marianne couldn't catch it.

"Yes... fine, Marianne... if it's okay with you!" I said.

"God, yes!" she spurted; "I... I love that! Really! I just wanted to check with you... okay?"

"Thank you, sweetie", I said; "And thanks for checking in with us... It's the way it has to be, Marianne... Always check with us first, okay?"

Marianne was relieved and hung up. I turned to Elaine; "No secrets, honey... no secrets ever... okay?"

My wife nodded; "Yes, darling! No secrets ever!"

Elaine's cunt was healing nicely, but it was still too soon for fucking. I settled for a hot blowjob and diddled her until she exploded. It was a small sacrifice.

Tuesday. All I could think about was the coming weekend. Andy called; apologetic as the dickens and wanted to buy me a drink, which I declined. Betsy wanted help with her biology review, and came to me late in the afternoon. "My mom wants to fuck you, you know", she interjected halfway through our review of amphibians. "She likes strong men... like you", she giggled.

I was a little late picking Elaine up, and she wanted to know why. I told her about Betsy. She was not at all amused.

At last it was Friday. I picked Elaine up as the final bell rang at two-thirty; the time the second-graders were freed from their bonds.

She jumped into the car, kissed me, and we were off for home. She was in one of her cuddling and stroking modes and was very much into my cock all the way home. "Jim? Remember? 'First and Last'... right? I want you to be first and last tonight... okay, darling?"

I reassured her that was the indeed the plan, although Marianne was very much on my mind as much as was my wife's initiation. This really was her night... there was no point in pretending otherwise, and although I wanted this as much or more as she did, there was a kind of lost innocence about it, too. Nevertheless, I was very excited about what tonight would bring.

We snacked, as neither of us was really hungry; then we showered, and got dressed. I had laid out Elaine's clothes as she showered; black and red bustier, nylons, heels, and a short, simple black dress. She asked me about panties, but I shook my head. They were not required and I didn't want anyone taking home a trophy.

Clarence wanted us there at seven, and we were exactly on time. Jasper, Clarence and Susan's black butler greeted us at the door. He was tall... I would say about six-foot-six and heavily muscled. I was somewhat surprised, as Clarence didn't seem like the type to employ a black butler, but there you go. It is what it is. Jasper took Elaine's coat and ushered us into the drawing room.

Clarence immediately turned away from the man he was talking to and came to us, arms outstretched to embrace my wife. Elaine greeted him just as eagerly. Jasper appeared with a Southern Comfort for me and a gin and ginger for Elaine. Clarence chatted for a minute... I have no idea what he said... and then took us around for introductions.

He took us to Dr. Geoff Fannon and an executive-type by the name of Cliff Anderson (nicknamed, 'Montauk Cliff for some reason), and introduced us as 'Slut-wife my dear Elaine and Jim'. "Geoff and Cliff are most interested in slutty wives, Elaine... and this, coupled with your indescribable beauty is why they are here. I can assure you of their sincerity, discretion and honesty". Both men took Elaine's hand and bending low, kissed it softly. I was impressed and I could tell that my wife was lubricating already. They were treating her like a royal princess!

Cliff explained what Clarence had inferred. "Our wives are rather reserved, my dear Elaine... and we are not! We appreciate a woman who understands and appreciates how well we can cherish a woman who can take the time and effort to learn how to please and satisfy a discerning gentleman!" I had no doubt that my wife could exceed their expectations.

"Make no mistake, my dear my dear Elaine", Geoff interjected, "We want you to know how much we appreciate women such as you! Women who love sex and enjoy the simple act of giving and receiving pleasure! We know jut how valuable this trait is, and are more than willing to compensate you well for your skills!"

Clarence jumped to the rescue. "What my friends mean, my dear my dear Elaine, is that they love role play... specifically they love to be in the company of loving and sensual females who love and want to play the role of slut... courtesan, mistress... hooker... or... well... whore, if you will. Have you ever wanted to pretend you were such a person, my dear my dear Elaine?"

Elaine was as flushed as she was excited; "Oh! Yes!" she giggled: "Yes! Now I see! And... yes... I would love that role... yes! Jim and I often..."

"What my wife means", I interjected, "Is that we often play... role play... where Elaine is a whore... right, Elaine?"

Elaine was her delightful smiling self. "Yes... of course... I would love that... Yes!"

Cliff was grinning ear to ear. "Good, my dear!" he smiled. "I sent you an e-mail today with the particulars. I'm sure you'll understand..."

Clarence towed us away. Cliff and Geoff were engrossed in a heated exchange, and Clarence shook his head. "Cliff is a little bit excited to meet you, my dear my dear Elaine", he said softly. "I do hope that you can excuse his enthusiasm? I can see that he is besotted with you!"

"Besotted?" Elaine asked; "What do you mean, Clarence?"

Clarence paused, looking at her intently. "It means he has the hots for you, my dear... a real hard-on if you prefer... He wants to fuck you!"

Before Elaine could answer, Clarence took us to meet Leroy Williams and Marcus Jones. These gentlemen, Clarence informed us, were the directors of the "Black Caucus" group within 'The Secret Garden', and after introductions, Clarence backed away, leaving us to chat with the two rather intimidating blacks. Both men were a full head taller than I, and were obviously in outstanding physical condition. They literally towered over my wife.

Leroy spoke first and extended his large hand and shook mine first, then took Elaine's in his massive paw. "Very pleased indeed to meet you, Elaine!" he rumbled in a deep baritone voice. "I've been wanting to meet you! I did respond to your ad, but I suppose you've been swamped?" he asked as Marcus shook hands with us.

Elaine was flustered. "I... I haven't seen it... yet... but we're behind... have you seen it, Jim?"

I honestly hadn't and told him so, adding that we were several days behind.

He nodded. "Actually, it was not just my response; I responded on behalf of our group. I suppose I should get right to the point. We have a group, the "Black Caucus" that is a special interest group within 'The Secret Garden'. We have chapters all over North America in every State where there is a 'Secret Garden Club', and only accept members of high social standing and acceptability. We are few in numbers; some of our applicants have had to wait 3 or more years to be accepted. We are very, very selective and discreet to the point of fanaticism. We also demand the highest cleanliness and a one-hundred percent commitment to the rules of the 'Secret Garden Club' by all our members, including the white wives who have joined. We are all married, my dear Elaine, but our wives know nothing of the Club.

I want to stress this to both of you! Our small group meets once or twice a month and is made up of a very select few and very trusted black entrepreneurs and gentlemen; we do not accept, nor do we advertise to the riff-raff! We do, however, share a strong and deep need to associate with and service very submissive white wives who need and want the ongoing experience of sexual intercourse with experienced and understanding dominant black males who wish to use and service them to their mutual satisfaction. To be frank, we seek respectable, skilled, experienced and discreet married skilled white sluts who love getting fucked by black cock. In other words, wives who are at once respectable in the community but also have a deep need and desire to submit to demanding black masters.

My dear, we are not looking for white wives who are just curious and want a little thrill, either! We want women who truly have a need for what we have to offer! Do you think all of this would interest you, my dear little my dear Elaine?" he smiled.

My wife was somewhat taken aback by his directness and looked just slightly intimidated, but to her credit held her ground, although she was shifting nervously first on one foot, then the other. "Oh, I think... I think I do, Leroy... I... I understand perfectly, Leroy... Um... now, can you tell me, if you only meet once or twice a month, is... ah... is this a... you know... a group thing? Would I be there... all alone?"

Leroy grinned broadly. "I'm afraid so, dear! It would be just you! It would be just you... alone with those of our members who would be able to attend. We have six members in total, and we usually get a full turnout... In your case, my dear Elaine I can almost guarantee that would be the case! You really are a gorgeous looking little fox, babe!"

My wife had the grace to blush. "Oh!" she whispered nervously; "Six guys? Really? God! Six? I... I don't think..."

"Oh, don't worry, my dear!" Leroy laughed. "We take it slow and easy... Our sessions begin at six and we end at mid-night! There's lots of time for easy-going sex! You wouldn't be gang-raped, you know! We all take great pride in satisfying your need for black cock, Elaine, and there is nothing as thrilling to us as a white woman climaxing!"

Marcus had been slightly back a pace, but now stepped closer, smiling broadly. "Tell me, my dear Elaine... Do you have a need for black loving? I don't just mean a want... Do you have a need, Elaine? Do you feel a need for big black cock in the same way we need white pussy?" Marcus stood tall (these guys really were huge... I mean like NFL huge!) He smiled down at her. "You ever had black cock, my dear Elaine?" he asked casually.

My wife was trembling slightly. I knew where this was going! My wife hesitated only a second; "I had a black boyfriend in college... yes", she said softly; "It lasted several years..."

"And was the experience a good one?" Leroy asked, taking control.

There was only a flicker of hesitation; "Yes... mostly... sexually... yes!" Elaine answered, shooting a glance at me. I knew all about her boyfriend from Trinidad, but we had never discussed the details. "He... he was... good in bed... yes!"

Leroy nodded. "I see... yes... better than your white boyfriends?"

"Well... yes... I guess so... but that was when we were young... most guys didn't have much experience... " Elaine glanced at me; a little embarrassed.

"And was it a size thing... or a skill issue?" Marcus asked.

"Umm..." Elaine pursed her lips; "Both... I guess! Yes... both... Jonathan was... um... big... but he was gentle, too! Like Jim!" she quickly added diplomatically.

We all laughed, breaking the tension. Then Leroy dropped the bomb. "You fantasize about fucking strong black men though, don't you, my dear Elaine?" he asked softly.

There was a long pause and Elaine looked up at me. I was smiling down at her. She turned back to Leroy. "Yes... I do!" she whispered. "I mean... to be... you know... dominated... controlled by guys... like you... I... guess that makes it a need...?"

Leroy and Marcus both seemed impressed with my wife's candor. "Well, my dear Elaine", Leroy answered; "It sounds like it to me! You've got class, my dear, and I know you'll be very, very happy to be... 'Integrated' shall we say, into our little group!"

"Leroy is right, my dear Elaine", Marcus intoned softly; "Look, my dear Elaine... and you, too, Jim... we in the 'Black Caucus' are all married and financially successful men in our own right! What we can't deny is a lust and need for white pussy... married white women... who want to submit to strong black men! Pure and simple, baby! We want white wives who want to experience demanding and dominant black cock! Wives that want to be used by us and yet need to service a stiff, black cock! Does that describe you, my dear Elaine?"

I looked at my wife. She was staring up into Leroy's eyes and breathing deeply; "Y... yes... Yes it does... Yes!" she whispered softly, shifting nervously.

Leroy looked over to Marcus and nodded; Marcus nodded back; both men turned to me; I looked at my wife and she nodded; I nodded to Leroy and Marcus. "As turns out, we have meeting scheduled for Thursday next week. How would you like to be our 'Special Guest', my dear my dear Elaine?"

Elaine looked at me for the final decision and I nodded. "Okay", I said; "But for the first session at least, I want to be there!"

Everyone agreed. Leroy asked, "If you don't mind, Jim... we own a condo where we meet, so there's lots of room. I'll make sure that all the men understand that you're definitely not a cuck. They will pretty well ignore you, but I insist that you remain silent unless someone speaks to you, okay? The language may get a little raw. Elaine will be a 'ho' and a 'skank' to some of them, and they'll call her that! There will be no actual physical abuse whatsoever, but the sex will be rough at times, and there will be lots of verbal abuse, I can assure you. Make sure you can handle that!"

I nodded, and we shook hands again. "I mean it, Jim! Elaine will be having the time of her life! You'll just have to deal with it!" I nodded. "There is just one more thing, Jim. You'll be blindfolded and handcuffed; that is the rule, okay? Some of our members may choose to reveal their identities to the wife, but never to the husband! Understood?" I nodded reluctantly.