The Story of Elaine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... no, Sir!" Elaine quickly answered in a voice I scarcely recognized.

"Very well, my love... my sweet slut my dear Elaine!" Clarence took a small shot glass from Jasper and handed it to Elaine; "Drink this, my pet! Trust me!"

Elaine took the glass and drained it. "You'll not feel the full effects for ten or fifteen minutes, dear... but you'll be glad you took it!"

"Now come with me!" Clarence took Elaine's hand and led her down the staircase.

Elaine's knees were trembling and Clarence moved slowly. Most of Clarence and Susan's mansion was tiled in a Mediterranean décor, but these stone stairs were narrow as they twisted downward. Dim mock electric 'lanterns' on the rock walls gave just enough illumination for Elaine to see where to step. Clarence went first, still holding Elaine's hand.

"The basement is very deep and cut from solid rock," he explained. "Originally it was part of a small quarry that occupied this site. It is completely private and soundproof. If the neighbors only knew!" he quipped.

Teetering on her high heels, Elaine made her way carefully and breathlessly down as Marianne and I followed. Finally the stairs opened into a large room that looked like something out of a horror movie. All the walls were made of stone, as was the ceiling. The floor however, was lushly carpeted. I half expected to see blood spots and stains, but was relieved to see none. Iron rings dotted the walls, and ropes dangled from overhead pulleys in several places. There were benches, padded tables, chairs, and other strange looking pieces of furniture. One wall was covered with hanging whips and paddles. Tall lamps made to look like torches bathed the area in a flickering ruby-red light.

On the side next to the stairs there were several rows of plush leather couches. Apparently this was a gallery where spectators could watch the proceedings. Clarence stopped there and motioned for Marianne and I sit down.

"Stay here and watch carefully. Remember that what you are about to see will only transpire with Elaine's unequivocal consent and approval. It is up to her and her alone to slow or stop the proceedings! You are to remain completely silent! Do you understand?"

I nodded. At that moment, a door opened on the far wall and three figures emerged. The tall, muscular Chechens moved casually to Elaine's side. Clarence released her trembling hand and gave her a light peck on the forehead. "My dear little slut my dear Elaine", he said softly; "In this house I am your Master! But in this room, you now are the property of these men! To the degree to which your are capable and desire, you are to obey them!"

"Yes, Sir!" my wife whispered softly.

"Good! Fedya, Sasha and Tima are your playmates, and they are expert at what they do! Enjoy, my pet!" With that, Clarence left her standing there and sat down with us.

Elaine's eyes were cast downward, and she was trembling and shivering, even though the room was warm.

"My pet", Sasha said softly; "Do not be afraid! We are here to pleasure you as much as to take pleasure with you!" He reached out and with his fingers under her chin raised her eyes to meet his. "You are a gem, my dear Elaine... truly a most beautiful and precious gem! We hope to learn much more about you tonight... just as we hope to show you much more about yourself! Come with me!"

He took her hand and led her around the room, taking time to explain each and every piece of equipment in the room and its various uses. He did the same with the whips, floggers and canes. By the time they had completed the circuit of the room, Elaine had settled down somewhat.

Sasha stopped beside the other men and smiled down at her. She was breathing heavily, but was looking at Sasha and the others expectantly. Sasha turned to Fedya; "The cuffs, please, my friend!"

Fedya gently but firmly grasped Elaine's wrist and wrapped a small, padded belt around it and clasped it tight, then clipped it to a ring at her waist. He quickly did the same to Elaine's other wrist. Her wrists were now firmly fixed to the corset at her waist, restricting all use of her hands. He turned her so that her back was to us.

Sasha watched my wife carefully, and patiently waited for her fear to diminish. "How to you feel, my dear Elaine?" he asked with a tinge of concern in his voice.

"I... God! I... I don't know!" Elaine gasped; "A little weird... I guess! A little strange!"

"And why is that?" Sasha calmly asked.

Elaine paused, her tits heaving. "I don't know... really... but... I mean... it's okay... it feels... strange... but okay..." It was as if she was reassuring them, and I saw Tima and Sasha exchanged knowing glances.

Fedya moved closer to her, and my wife showed not the slightest trace of fear, perhaps due to his disarming smile. "You say it's a strange feeling, my dear Elaine?" he asked, and she nodded rapidly. "Perhaps because you now have surrendered control, my little dove?" He stroked a lock of her hair that had fallen over her forehead. "Is it that you are now helpless?"

Elaine was no longer breathing normally; her breath came in a series of ragged gasps. "Yes! Yes... Sir!" she panted. "I... I'm... helpless!"

"And if you're helpless, my little bird, what does that imply? What does it mean? To be here... helpless... with three very virile men? Men that want... need... to play with a sexy little fucktoy like you!"

For a moment I thought my wife was going to faint! Jesus... Elaine was panting and squirming like a cat on a hot tin roof, as they say! "I... I guess... yes... I don't know... I..."

Sasha stood closer, cupping her head between his palms and raised her head to look up at him. "Yes, my dear Elaine... you know already! It implies that you have willingly surrendered... given yourself over to the whims of three very demanding and very strong and virile men! Men that want to play with you... amuse themselves with you! Make you their toy... their fucktoy! You belong to them now! You've given yourself to them! Yes?"

Elaine was gasping for breath and tottered in her high heels. Tima and Fedya grasped her elbows to hold her steady.

"Well? Sash demanded. "Well?"

Elaine managed to suck in some air. "Yes!" she croaked. "Yes... Sir!"

"Say it, you silly little cunt! Say it!" Sasha hardly raised his voice, but the tone had definitely changed.

"I... I... yes... I've given myself to you... all of you... I'm your... your toy...yes... toy... your... fucktoy... yes!" Elaine babbled. I was expecting to hear her spit out her safe word, but it was not to be.

"And that is what you desire, isn't it, cunt? You want to be our fucktoy, yes? You need to be our toy?"

Panting, my wife answered; "Yes, Sir... I want and need... to be your toy... your fuck toy... yes..." Her voice trailed away.

"Yes". Sasha's tone of voice had softened. "That's a good little cunt... yes! We will have a lot of fun with you, slut my dear Elaine... a great deal of fun indeed!" He put his arm around her and gave her a hug. "Are you wet, my dear Elaine?" he asked casually.

"Oh my god, yes!" my wife gushed; "God, yes!"

Sasha grinned down at her. "Then I think you have finally arrived, little fucktoy!" He gently guided my wife over to a device similar to a well-padded vaulting horse, but only about three feet high. He gently pushed her down until her smooth belly rested on the padded leather, then nodded to Tima.

The Chechen quickly unclipped her cuff from her corset ring and clipped it onto another ring on one of the legs of the 'horse'. He did the same with the other cuff. Elaine's arms were now firmly attached to the vaulting horse and Fedya quickly attached similar padded cuffs to her ankles and fixed them to the other legs of the device. Elaine was totally helpless.

"Tima...", Sash whispered softly.

Tima instantly moved and stood at Elaine's head, which extended out over the edge of the 'horse'. His crotch was even with her face and Elaine was staring at his bulging pouch.

"Tima has only been with us a short while, my dear Elaine; so he lacks patience. Tonight, you have excited him almost out of control, and you are going to give him a blowjob to ease his discomfort! Understood?"

Elaine actually tried to wriggle closer to the trapped cock, and Sasha grinned. "You are such a hot little trollop, aren't you, cunt!" He nodded to Fedya, who fetched a long cane from a stand beside the horse. It was about three feet long and had what appeared to be a small rubber tip at the end.

Sasha moved to the side and nodded. The cane swished down and with a loud 'snap' cracked across Elaine's delectable ass. Fedya hadn't put much effort into the blow, but it did raise a pink stripe across Elaine's fanny. She jolted tight against her restraints with a loud yelp.

"You are to take out Tima's cock and blow him, cunt! Get to work!" Sasha hissed.

Elaine tried to object that she had no use of her arms, but another swishing crack of the cane cut her off.

"Then use your teeth, you stupid slut!" Sasha barked.

It was a struggle, and beads of sweat dotted Elaine's brow, and twice she almost managed to grip the elastic band of his pouch with her teeth and pull outward, but each time another blow from the cane made her flinch and she lost her grip. Finally, she managed it and Tima's cock sprang free. She released his pouch and opened her mouth wide, and Tima lost no time plunging into her hot mouth.

Elaine couldn't move much, so Tima simply gripped her head and face-fucked her savagely. This was something my wife had never had to endure, and she struggled to breathe as the thick cock plowed in and out of her gasping mouth.

For his part, Fedya brought the cane whistling down on Elaine's heaving ass in perfect timing to Tima's thrusts. Fedya knew what he was doing, and although the cane was leaving fine pinkish welts on her ass, he was being careful not to break the skin. Elaine did her best to grip Tima's engorged cock with her lips, but it was a rough face-fucking, and when he finally gripped her tight and thrust deeply into her, Sasha barked; "Swallow every drop, whore! Do not spill a single drop!"

Elaine was gulping and gagging and gasping, but she managed to get it all down. She lay there as Tima backed out just enough for her to kiss and lick the head of his cock.

Clarence nudged me with his elbow. "You did see that, didn't you, Jim? When she came with him! You didn't you see that? Jesus... my little bitch had an orgasm! She got off!"

I blinked at him. I really had missed it!

Sasha was smiling, and nodded to Fedya, "You did well, my friend! Take the whore's cunt if you like!"

Fedya was buried balls deep in a flash; Elaine's mouth flew open in a grateful moan. Her pussy was so open and wet that there was a loud 'squishy' sound as Fedya plowed into her. Another first!

I paid more attention this time as my wife was roughly fucked by this stranger. He gripped her hips and simply thrust as deeply as he could, his balls slapping against her ass.

Elaine's eyes closed and I was sure I saw her hips begin to rock with Tima's savage thrusts as if she was trying her best to grip his thick cock.

Fedya muttered something in either Russian or Chechen and grinned over at Sasha. "This chick's cunt is like a velvet mousetrap!" he exclaimed, and paused to let Elaine grip and squeeze his pole. "Little slut my dear Elaine is a really great piece of ass!" He began easing his cock in and out of her and Elaine whimpered as she rocked with his tempo, fucking back at him. His grip on her hips lessened, and he took to caressing her reddened butt as he slowly fucked into her. Every fifth stroke or so, he slapped her undulating ass with one hand and then the other. It wasn't done too violently, but just enough to make her draw in a sharp gasp. "You love it, yes? You love it, slut? Don't you, fucktoy!" he grinned down at her.

"God! Yes... fuck me... please god... fuck me!" my wife squealed.

I saw the first little shudders this time and Tima must have felt them also, for he reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back hard, forcing her to arch her back and raise her head. "Yes!" my wife cried out and began to jerk and writhe in her orgasm just as Tima again began another ball-slapping plunging into her dripping twat.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Elaine wheezed with every pistonning thrust he made into her.

He let go of her hair and she flopped down onto the horse exhausted, but still desperately trying to rock her hips with him.

Tima stopped at last, and staggered back a step, his cock making a 'pop' almost as loud as a champagne cork!

Elaine was struggling to breathe.

"That one was hard to miss!" I whispered to Clarence.

Fedya acknowledged a nod from Sasha and quickly undid her leather cuffs from both wrists and ankles. There really was no need to restrain her anymore! She had lost a high heel in her thrashing, and Tima scooped it up, undid the strap and gently eased it back onto her foot. "There, there now, my dear Elaine... good as new!"

My wife was dazed and disoriented, and Sasha just let her rest prostrate on the horse. There were runs and snags in her nylons, and her hair was a mess. He came over to us and smiled at Clarence. "She's a horny little cum-bucket, isn't she!" he grinned. He had the good manners to look at me and explain; "No offense intended, my man! You are to be congratulated! Without your assent, she wouldn't be here! Thank you!" He extended a hand and I shook it.

He went right back to business. "Clarence! I realize that you wanted her tight little ass to be off limits... Does that still hold? I could give you Maria for a weekend..."

"My friend... Maria is indeed special! We both know that! But my dear Elaine is my first brand-new bitch in sometime! I must say no! I'm sure you understand! Another time, perhaps?"

Sasha nodded. There would be many other times, and he knew it. He turned and strode back to my wife. "Fedya... get the clamps!" he hissed. He pulled Elaine upright so she was sitting on the horse. Fedya handed him the nipple clamps, which were connected by a fine chain.

Sasha first pinched Elaine's nipples and pulled them outwards until she winced. Only then did he attach the clamps.

"Ouch!" Elaine squealed when the first clamp tightened on her nipple. "Oh god!" she gasped with the second.

Sasha patted her shoulder. They'll go numb in a few moments, cunt, but it will hurt like hell when I take them off. We're going to leave them on until I cum!"

He pulled her roughly off the horse and led her over towards the wall. A rope with cuffs attached hung down from the ceiling about five feet away from the wall. Tima and Fedya eagerly attached the cuffs to her wrists and then went to a crank on the wall. They tightened the rope until Elaine was on tiptoe in her pumps and looked most uncomfortable. Sasha went to the wall and took down a small flogger that was hanging there.

"This is a flogger, my dear my dear Elaine", he said softly. "While it looks intimidating, I can assure you that many subs see it as their friend. You see, I can either use the handle to give you pleasure, or use the strands to give you pain. But even the pain may well give you some pleasure! We will see, will we not?"

Elaine was staring at the whip with dread, but said nothing. In spite of her apprehension, she glanced down and paused at the sight of Sasha's bulging pouch. He tongue snaked across her lips.

This did not go unnoticed by Sasha and he gently chided her; "Yes, cunt... you'll be sucking my cock soon enough... and I will eventually truly fuck you... All in good time!" Sasha circled her slowly, and gently caressed her with the soft thongs of the flogger, dragging it over her shoulders and letting it cascade over her neck and her ass and her thighs.

At last, he drew it back and with a flick of his wrist snapped it across her back, just below the corset but above her ass.

"Owww!" Elaine wailed; "Oh my god!" She twisted on the ropes as another crack stung her already tender buttocks. Again, she cried out, but not with a shriek of pain; rather it was more like an automatic response to brief stab of discomfort.

"Don't worry about it, Jim" Clarence whispered in my ear. "This little flogger makes a lot more noise and sounds much worse than it is!"

Sasha continued to slowly and teasingly circle around and around her, lashing her ass, thighs, shoulders, and arms. Slowly and almost imperceptibly, Elaine's cries diminished and were replaced by low moaning mews; There was no doubt that Sasha was hurting her to some degree, but it was becoming plain that my wife was beginning to enjoy her ordeal!

At last Sasha paused, standing directly in front of her. He gave the whip and underhanded flick and the thongs slapped up against Elaine's well-used pussy.

"Oh! My... My God!" she gasped, and then Sasha struck her again. Elaine twisted against the ropes. He flicked the whip into her pussy lips two more times. Elaine was gasping but she didn't shed a tear!

"Lower the slut!" Sasha ordered Fedya, and he turned the crank until Elaine was once again able to stand. Sasha held the flogger so the long handle touched her labia, and she moaned softly, pressing forward slightly and rocking on the hard handle. "You see, my hot little pet! Pain is so very, very close to pleasure, yes?"

Elaine mumbled something between a moan and a purr.

"Yes?" asked Sasha forcefully, and flicked the flogger so it snapped harder across her glistening labia.

"Yes! Yes!" Elaine cried; "Yes!"

"Better... much better, my little harlot", Sasha whispered. He nodded to Fedya and Tima and they freed her.

Elaine stood shivering in front of Sasha as he dropped his pouch. The Chechen had a very respectable circumcised cock, and it was rapidly stiffening to its full length.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you, little Margie?" My wife nodded eagerly. "Well, you are very fuckable, my dear... but... You haven't earned the right to fuck me yet, Elaine! Perhaps one day, but not yet!"

My wife looked crestfallen. Elaine was definitely as aroused as I had ever seen her!

"Get on your knees, slut!" Sasha ordered.

Without a whimper, Elaine slid down to her knees onto the tiled floor. She was shivering, but not from cold, and raised her eyes to look imploringly up at the man who was controlling her.

Sasha smiled down at her condescendingly, and reached down to pat her head and run his fingers through her hair. Then he roughly grabbed a handful of hair and jerked her head back. "You love this, don't you, my little fucktoy! You need this, yes, cunt?"

Elaine's lips moved slightly, but no sound came out.

"Yes?" Sasha repeated.

"Y... Yes!" Elaine hissed; "God, yes!"

"Good girl, my dear Elaine!" Sasha whispered. "Now, take your master's cock! Stroke it!"

Her hands flew to his cock and cupped it between her palms. Slowly, lovingly and longingly, she began moving both of her hands, stroking his cock slowly as she stared wide-eyed at the swollen tip. Elaine's fingers could barely fit around the thickly veined shaft. He was not quite the size of either Clarence or Leroy, but his prick was thick, and with a plum-shaped head.

Sasha smiled down at my wife as she breathlessly stared adoringly at the stiff cock in her tiny hands. "Yes! That's better, slut! You like that cock, my little dove?" he asked, with a cynical smirk.

Elaine continued to stroke his hot cock and looked up at him in a kind of reverent awe. "You have a... a gorgeous cock, Sir," she whispered; "Yes, Sir... I... I love it, Sir! Yes!"

"You're truly a gem, my dear little trollop! A rare little gem of a cunt! You're going to very, very popular here, my dear girl! Now, taste me, cum-slut my dear Elaine!" He released her hair and let her bend towards his erection.