The Story of Elaine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus and Leroy gave Elaine a hug before Leroy took us over to three men who stood on the periphery. They stood as we approached. "Let me introduce Fyodor Igorevich, he prefers 'Fed', Aleksandr Yemelyanovich, he prefers 'Sasha', and Timur Kirillovich... he prefers 'Tima'".

That was that; Leroy was gone, leaving us with Fed, Sasha and Tima. They got right into their history. While all had Russian names they were in fact from Chechnya. I was a little nervous.

Then all three smiled and warmly greeted us. Sasha was the leader, and spoke for the group. He came right to the point. He ignored me and spoke right to Elaine. "We have a small group of men from eastern Europe, my dear Elaine, and we love to have rougher than normal sex with gorgeous women like you who also like to experience rough and tumble fucking. At least more than their husbands provide! We all pledge to go no farther than the American slut permits, and to seek her explosive orgasms before our own. We do like some bondage and discipline, however... but only what hot little slave enjoys..."

His English might have been faulty, but Elaine got the point. She pressed against me... a sure sign of approval.

"I... We... apologize for being so tardy... We did answer your ad yesterday, my dear!" Tima added.

"Yes!" Fed nodded; "We have nothing but love and respect for you, Elaine... and... and would never overstep the bounds! With me... with us... you will always cum and orgasm long before we do! And... many times! If you don't love it, we stop!"

I explained that we weren't into heavy pain or extreme stuff, but I did describe some of our play, which had been only very mild D/s, a little playful spanking and a little bondage play. The men smiled and seemed to understand. "And did you enjoy those games, dear my dear Elaine?" Sasha asked kindly.

"Oh, yes!" Elaine giggled; "Although... they must seem pretty tame to you?"

"Not at all", he replied. "There is a beginning to every journey and many steps along the way, my dear! Who knows where such a path might lead? Everyone has his or her limits, and we would, of course, respect yours! But tell me, my dear, do you become aroused... wet... while being spanked?"

Elaine blushed. "I have even climaxed a little... yes... on some occasions... but... it's usually just foreplay..."

Sasha turned to me; "You enjoy spanking your slut-wife, Jim?" he asked.

"Yes!' I answered; it gives me a real rush!"

He smiled and nodded. "Then perhaps we can all chat later, okay? We'll see how it goes!"

I didn't quite know what he meant and didn't have a chance to answer him.

It was cute. I knew that Elaine was dripping by now, but took her aside anyway, "What do you think so far?" I asked with a grin.

"God, Jim... I love it!" Elaine whispered, squeezing my hand. "This is so... so unreal!"

Finally, Susan, Clarence's wife, came up to us, two very young studs in tow. She introduced them as Tony and Marc, and told us they were the nephews of a high-ranking congressman. "I'm supposed to keep these two boys out of trouble", she grinned. "Of course, I get some help from Marianne, but as I see it, they can't keep their eyes off you, Elaine!"

The boys were sophomores and played on the varsity football team. Their uncle was a club member and a friend of Clarence's. They were subject to a strict rule: They were here to study and play football and that was it. There were to be no girlfriends! It was up to Susan and Marianne and one other woman in the club to ensure that their sexual needs were met. At that point, I left Elaine chatting with Susan and the two boys and went to get another drink.

Clarence was again at my side. "Well? What do you think?" he asked me.

"Wonderful!" I answered. "I know Elaine is hot as a pistol, Clarence; she is extremely impressed, and I want to thank you for it!"

Clarence and I watched as Elaine spent a few minutes l chatting away with Susan and the jocks, and then Leroy and Marcus and Geoff and Cliff once more surrounded her. She was smiling and laughing a lot, and appeared to be right in her element.

"Yes, Clarence!" I smiled; "We're on board! I can't believe how Elaine is fitting right in! Usually at social events like this, she really clings to me!"

He was watching Elaine, and smiled. "Good! Good!" he said. "I was very choosy about who I invited, Jim. These men are all good people... and even the young boys have been taught their manners! By the way, I hope Elaine might be open to giving Marianne and Susan a hand with them soon; Susan is spending two nights a week with them as it is! They get their rocks off and then are ready to get at her again in ten minutes!"

I looked for Elaine and saw that she was again talking to the three Chechnyans, laughing and giggling away like she was at a church social.

"Don't worry, Jim", Clarence said, reading my mind. "The Chechnyans have been with us a long time and are experts at the arts of BDSM! Trust me... Elaine is in very good hands! They can also teach you a lot, my friend! They can read a woman like my dear Elaine like a book. You saw how she responded last week? Believe me... I can tell... with those three, she'd be cumming continually... I've seen it myself!"

My wife saw us looking at her, and broke away from the group and came over.

Clarence turned to my wife; "And you, dear my dear Elaine? Are you ready to take the big step?" Elaine nodded. "And you, Jim?" I nodded. "Then now would be a good time for you to freshen up, my dear", he smiled; "Marianne? Would you mind?"

They were off to the powder room. I spent the interval chatting with some of the men. It was weird knowing that at least some of them would very soon be on much more intimate terms with my lovely wife. It was then that Marianne appeared at my side and Clarence took Elaine by the arm. We were at the point of no return. He led her out of the room.

Marianne took my hand and we trailed behind the others as they made their way into a large, dimly lit room. We sat down close to the arched doorway, next to Susan and her two studs. The only lighting was softly focused on the huge king-sized bed in the middle of the room and on a small area at the foot of the bed. Outside of that, I could only dimly see the other men sitting around the periphery. The hallway lights also dimmed. I'm sure it all must have appeared very theatrical to the others, but Elaine was gripping Clarence's hand tightly. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded and appeared to relax.

Clarence was now in control. "Gentlemen", he began; "Tonight we have a rare privilege! The privilege of officially initiating my dear Elaine and her husband, Jim, into the Secret Garden Club! Or, more correctly, into the inner secret of the Secret Garden Club. For only the privileged few know of us, much less are privileged to partake in our delights! Gentlemen! I have already told you all that Jim is a participating voyeur husband; he is in no way a cuckold! Elaine is a submissive slut. Now, I want to officially introduce you to my dear Elaine as you have never yet seen her!"

Clarence slipped behind her and in one motion her flimsy black dress was unzipped and stripped off over her head. Marianne gripped my hand tightly. There was no sound from the assembled audience and I assumed that was part of the ritual. Just the same, I could definite hear the barely audible sharp intake of collective breath.

It was Clarence's triumph, and he obviously relished in it. Elaine stood at his side, clad only in her heels, stockings and bustier; her newly defoliated cunt lips moist and glistening and open for viewing. I knew that she was nervous, but yet she showed not the slightest hint of embarrassment or shyness, and clearly was getting off on knowing the man eyes that were riveted on her!

"My friends! We really are privileged tonight! my dear Elaine has been accepted into our club! You may now... just this once... show your appreciation." There was considerable applause, which was of no surprise to me!

When the clapping had died down Clarence resumed; "As you know from her ad and from chatting with her, my dear Elaine comes to us rather inexperienced as a submissive slut-wife, but is eager to begin her training... isn't that right, my dear?"

Elaine was blushing, but seemed not at all embarrassed or afraid. "Yes, Sir", Elaine whispered. She snuggled closer to Clarence and he slipped his arm around her. He bent down and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. She was staring up at him with a look of radiant adoration; as one looks at an idol or a god.

For his part, Clarence seemed enthralled with her, and pulled her closer. "You're here, my dear my dear Elaine, to fulfill your wildest and darkest fantasies and desires, isn't that correct?"

"Yes, Sir..." she replied softly.

Clarence smiled down at her but spoke firmly. "Slut my dear Elaine, you'll have to speak louder... Tell us all why you're here... in your own words!"

Her chest heaved as she drew in a deep breath; "Yes, Sir!... I'm here to... to fulfill my darkest desires and secret fantasies... I... I really are a... a good wife..." she added, "I... I mean... I think I am... but... I've always had these secret desires to... to... to be... a bad... really bad girl! I love sex... I really do! My husband is wonderful that way..." Here she sounded somewhat defensive, but took a deep breath and plowed ahead; "I... we, I mean... are so happy to have found you! And Clarence has been so kind and generous! I... I mean we... want to thank you all for trusting us and accepting us! Thank you!" It was the longest speech I had ever heard her make.

Off to the side, I saw Susan pulling her two studs away and off to the staircase that led upstairs. Marianne saw me looking and pressed closer. "Soon, Elaine will want to be fucking those two", she whispered in my ear with a barely suppressed giggle; "They're more than Susan and I can handle, and they're getting to be real good!"

"Elaine is unique", Clarence was speaking; "Outwardly and in her mannerisms, she may appear like a traditional, conservative school-teacher and very respectable wife, and yet... here she is... My bitch! My slut! Is that right, my dear Elaine?"

I was watching her closely, and she didn't hesitate. "Yes, Sir! I'm your slut, sir!"

"Yes!" Clarence repeated in a sort of triumph; "Tonight, you're my Slut, my dear Elaine! And tonight, you're going to give me your precious pussy... is that not right?"

Elaine visibly trembled; not in fear, but rather with wild anticipation. "Yes! Yes, Sir!" she replied eagerly; "Oh God... Yes, Sir!" Her hips swayed as she spoke the fateful words.

Clarence nodded and turned to speak to the men in the darkness. "my dear Elaine has come a considerably long way in a very short time, gentlemen! She's what we call all refer to as real 'pleaser'; a truly submissive slut who loves getting her partners off as much as she relishes her own deep orgasms. She's a multi-orgasmic little firecracker, as you'll soon see! I am honored and privileged to be the first member to enjoy her cunt... I'm sure we will all see that Elaine fucks with the same enthusiasm that she sucks cock! Gentlemen, Elaine's skilled mouth is available for your release tonight, but only with her consent and only here... publicly! I want to make that perfectly clear! If you would prefer a private tryst, it will have to be arranged in the usual way! Is that perfectly clear to all? For you artists who like sex a little more on the rough side, Elaine's safe-word is 'chocolate'... her slow-down word is the usual... 'turtle'... did you all get that? Any questions?" There were none from the hushed audience.

Clarence turned to my wife and smiled. Elaine shifted her feet slightly. She was more than ready, I thought! "Turn around now, slut my dear Elaine! Slowly!" Clarence instructed, and Elaine complied. "Never be afraid to display your lovely body, my dear Elaine! You're beautiful, and your delicious body was designed purely for pleasure, my dear Elaine... Your pleasure and the pleasure of your many partners!" Elaine's tits rose and fell with her breathing. "Spread those lovely legs, my dear!" His commands were terse. When Elaine moved her feet out sideways, I could see that her knees were shaking. Clarence's hand slid down over her smooth tummy and he cupped it over her blushing labia. "You're wet, my little slut! Wet and very, very hot! You want cocks, don't you, my hot little bitch! Cocks to fuck you! Cocks for you to enjoy... Isn't that so, my dear?"

"Y... Yes!" my wife gasped; "God... yes!"

Clarence removed his hand and Elaine's eyes fluttered closed. He then took her wrist and placed her hand where his had been, and stepped back a pace. "Play with your hot little cunt, my dear my dear Elaine... like the hot little slut you have become!"

Elaine's fingers stroked and teased her labia, and her middle finger circled her clit. Her eyes closed and she shivered slightly. Behind her, Clarence silently slipped out of his clothes. From somewhere, Jason appeared and took his outer garments, shoes and socks, leaving Clarence clad only in a bulging pouch. He moved to face my wife, and with both hands on her shoulders, gently forced her down to her knees.

"Last week, you proved yourself to be an able cocksucker, my dear Elaine. I assume you've been practicing?" Elaine nodded. "Then I want you to take my cock and show these fine gentlemen just how good you are, my dear!"

To say my wife was aroused would be an understatement. I knew only too well just how very erotic the thought of all these men watching her would be to Elaine. Her hand was trembling when she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of the pouch and pulled down. It took some effort to free his erection from its prison, but Elaine managed it with some difficulty. His phallus suddenly sprang free, almost swatting her on the chin. She was once more enthralled at the enormity of Clarence's shaved, circumcised cock. One of Elaine's small hands encircled the thick base of it, while with the other hand she cupped and caressed his smooth balls.

Clarence smiled down at her. "This, my dear slut my dear Elaine, is your Master's cock! Kiss my balls, slut my dear Elaine, and then open wide and take them into your hot mouth!" Clarence instructed her. Elaine nuzzled and kissed his testicles and then gently took one of the large nuts in her mouth and sucked gently. Breathing deeply, she repeated the process with the other, almost ceremoniously.

"Excellent, my dear girl!" Clarence whispered; "Now... Slowly use your tongue and caress your Master's cock... all the way from my balls up my cock to the very tip," Clarence commanded.

Elaine's pink tongue snaked out as she lifted up Clarence's thick manhood and she began to lick and lap her way up the hot, thickly veined shaft. She uttered a soft moan as she did so, and her hips swayed imperceptibly. Her eyes were closed at first, but her eyelids batted open and she rolled her eyes upward to look at her temporary Master. There was no doubt that my wife was not only fully aroused but also desperately wanting to please him! She paused to lick her lips and then raised his stiff cock upwards to his belly in order to lick the underside. His cock was glistening with her saliva from his balls to the tip of his glans.

When she was again at the tip, Clarence whispered, his voice just a little raspy; "That's it, my hot little slut! Lick the tip... just the tip... Taste it."

Her tongue lapped and caressed the taught flesh of his glans, and flicked and swirled into the cleft on the underside. Elaine licked away the drop of pre-cum that welled out from the wide 'eye' at the tip. She had told me how sweet Clarence had tasted, and I saw her swallow reverently. Once more, Elaine raised her eyes up to his, almost begging. He nodded. She let the round head of his rigid prick slip between her red lips. I could see her cheeks distend as her tongue swirled eagerly around it. Her eyes closed, and her tongue stopped swirling. She breathed deeply through her flared nostrils and pressed forward. His thick cock slid over her tongue and she swallowed him deep into her throat, her nose pressing tight against his pubic bone.

Clarence tilted his head back and sighed. "Oh, my baby... my hot little bitch!" he whispered. "Yes!"

Elaine, pleased with his excitement, slowly rocked back, and then took his cock deep into her throat again... and then again.

"Oh, yes... my hot little slut! Suck my cock! Take it deep... Yes, baby! Yes!" Clarence said, spurring Elaine to move faster and deeper. He gazed down at her, standing still and just letting her do the work.

Elaine rocked back and forth on his enormous cock for several minutes, her hands stroking and caressing in time with her bobbing up and down his thick shaft until at last, Clarence placed his hand behind her head and started to thrust into her mouth. Elaine never gagged; even when Clarence's cock pounded deeply down her throat.

"Sweet Jesus, my dear Elaine! Oooohhhh. Uhmmmm," Clarence paused, his hips stopped their urgent thrusting.

Elaine felt his cock throb and then jerk, and her hands began to stroke him passionately.

Clarence rocked back on his heels and exploded into her mouth. "Don't... don't swallow it!" he ordered as he pinched off his cock at the base and pulled it out. Then he released it and allowed three more explosive ejaculations to spill over her tongue and bottom lip. Elaine used her finger to catch the cum on her lip. She eagerly pressed her lips on the hole at the end of Clarence's cock and sucked out more cum as if drinking through a straw. Clarence grasped the base of his cock and milked another wad out of the end. Elaine eagerly sucked it up.

"Don't spit it out! Tilt your head back and open your mouth," he ordered. "Show these men what a fine load of cum I just put in your mouth. Let them see!" Clarence ordered.

Elaine, her head tilted back and still holding her mouth open, nodded yes. Delicately, she twisted her head first to the right and then to the left.

"Now you can close your mouth," Clarence ordered.

Elaine's cheeks bulged slightly and her tongue swished about in his cum.

"Swallow it!" Clarence commanded.

Elaine gulped twice and then instinctively opened her mouth to show her lover that it was all gone.

"Did you like that, bitch?" Clarence asked.

"Yes! Yes, Sir... It was so... good! So good!" Elaine gushed.

Clarence took her hand and helped her stand, then guided her to the bed. To my amazement, his cock remained fully erect and bobbed and swayed as he moved. He took my wife into his arms, kissed her, and then motioned for her to lie down.

Elaine slid backwards onto the bed, her knees opening.

Clarence pulled her legs up and bent them back. Clarence positioned himself to get his cock in deeper into my wife's dripping cunt.

"Do you want your Master's cock, bitch?" he asked.

"Yes! Oh my god, Sir Yes! I want you. Please? God, I need this! Please... Fuck me!" She gasped.

Grinning, Clarence just aimed his 10-inch cock at her cunt.

"Please?" Elaine pleaded softly; "Fuck me, Sir? Please?" In all our married life together, I had never heard Elaine beg to be fucked.

"Say it like you mean it, bitch!" Clarence barked. "Do you want your Master to fuck you?"

"Yes, Sir! Please? Fuck me!" Elaine cried out.

Elaine jerked with a gasp as she felt the monster cock slip past her labia. Clarence paused just inside her and Elaine quivered. Her arms gripped his shoulders and she tried to pull him closer, raising her hips off the satin sheets. "Please?" It was more a whimper than a request.

With a triumphal grin, Clarence eased into her steamy cunt. Elaine's eyes closed as he filled her, then, straining back, he eased out and plunged back down, his thick meat driving deep into her tight, pink pussy. Clarence was soon balls deep inside her and was fucking her in deep thrusts.