The Story of Elaine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine's eyes rolled upward as her tongue snaked out and licked the head of his cock. She moaned instinctively and swirled her tongue around and under large head, fluttering into the cleft. I thought I saw the slightest tremor rock Sasha's thighs, but couldn't be sure. Elaine licked and lapped and stroked his rod and then gently licked and sucked his shaved testicles. Slowly and lovingly, she worked her lips and tongue back to the tip, all the while gently stroking him.

Slowly and yet passionately, Elaine's head began to rock back and forth as she eagerly sucked him. Effortlessly, my wife took more and more of the thick rod ever deeper into her mouth. Then, without even a slight pause, Elaine eased herself forward, wriggled her head a little, and pressed the entire length of Sasha's impressive pole deep into her throat.

I glanced at Sasha's face, which was a mask of pure lustful ecstasy; "Holy Peter!" he whispered. "Fuck! The cunt can take it all!" he whispered to no one in particular, and gripped her head like a vice, holding my wife's lips tightly against his root.

Elaine was beginning to show signs of discomfort. I mean, she wasn't about to turn blue, but her eyes were opening wide and she was struggling to roll her imploring eyes far enough upward to get his attention. She trembled, and fortunately that was enough to get his attention.

Sasha released her and Elaine shot backwards, fighting to inhale enough oxygen through her flared nostrils. She paused, her chest heaving, and moaned softly around his thick cock.

Sasha, almost apologetically, began to stroke her hair; "There now, my sweet little Elaine..." he whispered; "You truly are a unique little gem! Master almost forgot himself in your passion, my hot little slut! Now I realize what you're capable of, I'll be more understanding!'

Elaine almost sighed with relief and instantly drew in a deep breath and plunged forward, swallowing his sizable manhood in one gulp.

There were approving chuckles from behind me, but I knew not from where they came. I was totally transfixed on the scene before me.

Sasha began to rock; almost gently... and he was staring down at my wife with the same amazement that I'm sure I was expressing. Elaine was culling his balls and gently massaging them as she sucked him, her head floating fore and aft in deep, deliberate strokes.

I watched for several long minutes, as the two of them matched their movements in a perfect harmony of domination and submission.

Sasha's explosive ejaculation was almost anticlimactic. Yes, my wife sucked and swallowed every once, knowing full well what was required of her.

I stared hypnotized as Elaine finally backed off his drained and softening cock. She stared up at Sasha with a mixture of supplication and rapture.

Clarence had had enough. Elaine's initiation was over.