The Story to End All Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The good thing about having a father who is in the telecommunications business, is that our house was in one of the more upscale neighborhoods, and only a few miles from the Club. The two and a half mile trek seemed to last hours. Just to be safe, I parked down the street. I walked up the street and quietly up the drive. I knew the door was unlocked. I took a deep breath and swung the door open.

Mom was on her hands and knees, her face buried in Dana's ass. Uncle Dave was throat fucking Dana. The look on Uncle Dave's face was worth everything I could have ever dreamed. A deer in the headlights looked calmer than he did. He practically punched Dana in the face when he got up. He didn't even dress as he bolted past me out the door and into his Vette. He slammed it in reverse and spun tires out of the driveway.

Mom was in horror. Her baby boy just witnessed her licking another woman's asshole as she gave head to her brother in law. Dana was frozen as well as she broke the silence and said fuck. After a few seconds that seemed like hours, the two women got up and covered themselves. Mom and Dana both rushed up the stairs and into my parent's room. A smile crept across my face. I couldn't imagine this working out better.

As I could hear the two women arguing in the room next to mine, I retrieved the DVD and made my way back downstairs. I popped it into the DVD player and fast forwarded to a particularly sordid scene where Uncle Dave was fucking Mom and Dana was riding her face and kissing Uncle Dave. I paused it and marveled at how the prim and proper Dana Reynolds, head of the Ladies of West Dansbury was having her pussy eaten by Samantha Clarke, chairperson of the Cranberry Township School Board and female elder of our church, who was fucking her brother in law, a deacon. This was juicy. I called out to the frazzled women to come downstairs.

Sheepishly, they descended the stairs and, with their heads hung low, made their way into the living room. My mother was the first to see what was on the 62" plasma. She elbowed Dana hard enough for Dana to say ow.

"Wha..HOW DID YOU GET THIS YOUNG MAN?!"

"Mother, watch your tone. Now, unless you want this piece of footage disseminated among the school board, the church, the Club, and to my father you will hush. Dana, that goes for you too."

"What do you want? Money? A car? Drugs? I can get them for you, name it."

"Jesus Christ Dana!!"

"I don't want any of that. I am marveled at you two. Pillars of this fine community acting like complete gutter sluts at the sight of a medium sized dick. What will everyone think?"

"Son, please..."

"Mother, quiet. I am going to make both of you a deal. I won't show this to anyone. I will keep my mouth shut...on three conditions."

"Oh thank you son. Please, yes, whatever you want."

"Number one, no more fucking Uncle Dave."

"Done!"

"Good, and Dana?

She thought about it and was clearly torn over the decision. After another sharp elbow in the side from my mother, she nodded.

"Excellent! Number two, the drugs that Dana offered, I am having a bachelor party for Mike. You will stock that party with all the booze and weed you can get your hands on. And mom, you will pay for the adult entertainment. Am I clear?"

Mom seemed a little annoyed that her baby, the choir boy she raised, is now blackmailing her and her best friend for drugs, booze, and strippers. Dana and mom both nodded.

"I'm not gunna lie ladies, that is fucking hot. You two sitting there doing...that. That's every man's dream. How long has this been going on?"

"This was the third time!" Mom said as tears formed.

"Yeah, with him..." Dana blurted out.

"DANA!"

"What?! The kid has us over the barrel. Might as well tell the truth."

"Fine...it was the third time with your Uncle Dave. Me and Dana have had a special relationship for a few years now. There have been a few other guys, but none more than once and none here. Uncle Dave was the first one here."

"Oh, I see. My mother is a whore..."

"YOU DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"Mother please, anyone that does that is a whore. Now, onto my third condition, since you wanna be whores, and apparently since you wanna keep it in the family, I want the Uncle Dave treatment."

"Okay!" squealed an excited Dana. My mother looked as if she was going to throw up. She turned to walk out of the room when I reminded her of the consequences. She turned and reluctantly came back into the room. I pulled off my shorts and my boxers and my cock sprang up and smacked against my stomach. Dana's eyes got as big as saucers. She immediately came over and dropped to her knees to get a better look.

"Oh my GOD, Sam! He is fucking massive. And so hard too..." She reached up and began to stroke my cock with one hand and caress my balls with the other.

"That is my SON!" My mother shouted. She seemed angry but couldn't take her eyes off of her friend and lover touching my junk. Mom took a few steps closer.

"C'mon Sam, just touch it. It's so nice..." Dana licked my dick from base to tip and sucked the head for a few seconds, cleaning the precum off the head. "Ohh, he tastes good too." She grabbed mom's hand and pulled her to her knees. Mom sat there mesmerized as Dana guided her hand to my cock. Mom reluctantly grasped it and slowly stroked it.

"Well, it is nice and big and hard...You promise you won't tell your father, or anyone else?"

Having my mother stroking my cock and the woman I have lusted for a decade lick my nuts took over my ability to speak. I nodded. Mom said ok and shrugged. She then took every inch of my throbbing member in her mouth and proceeded to try and suck my testicles through my cock. Mom and Dana switched off as far as whose mouth I was in. They made out around the head and before long I felt the familiar sensation of cum boiling in my sack. I told them to get up and get on the couch.

I sat in the chair opposite the couch and instructed them to make love to one another. I began to notice that when my mother gets aroused, she is insatiable. What started out as gentle kissing turned into Dana and Mom grinding their honey lots into each other's thighs as words I have never heard my mother use were being screamed in pleasure.

It was hard not to fire off my load after watching that, but thank the lord the Yankees were a big news story. When the two women exhausted one another, I was ready to have fun. I told my mom to sit in the chair and watch her little boy fuck her lover. My mom's eyes lit up. I wasn't sure if it was from anger or attraction, but she did as she was told. She began rubbing the area under her landing strip as I forcefully took Dana bent over the coffee table.

Dana was making sounds I had only heard on an Animal Planet special. She was growling, howling, moaning, and cussing in a language I am not sure existed in a thousand years. One other thing I didn't know about Dana was that she was a squirter. And after they did it the first time, she just kept coming and coming. She began begging me to stop, that she was about to lose consciousness. I smiled and grabbed a handful of hips and went back to town. I looked over and my mom was staring intently at the scene before her as she rubbed her clit. Dana began to shake and went limp. I pulled out and laughed.

Mom awoke from her hazy post orgasmic bliss and began to worry about her friend. I told her she simply blacked out from not enough oxygen. This reassured my mother, until I grabbed her hand. I guided her out of the chair and to her feet. She was a bit wobbly and stumbled against my chest. I planted a kiss on her full lips. She tried to draw back at first, then completely gave in. I laid her down on the couch and climbed atop of her. She looked deep into my eyes and told me she needed me inside of her. That was all the encouragement I needed. I took my time with mom. With Dana, it was about getting what I always wanted. With mom, I wanted to make sure she enjoyed it.

I went slow, letting mom adjust to the size. She pulled my head down and kissed me with the passion of a long lost lover. She told me she was ready and I picked up the pace. Mom always had natural nails and I felt all ten of them. She clawed me like a pissed off cat. The day's activities and all the excitement was beginning to get to me and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was going to finish. I told Mom I was about to cum. She tightened her grip on my body and told me to fill her up. I did just that. I gave her one of the largest loads I have ever given.

By this time, Dana had come to and was gently flicking her bean watching the incestuous relationship materializing before her eyes. When mom let me go, I grabbed Dana and told her to clean up my Mother. I watched as the fiery red head brought my mom to another orgasm while fishing the cum out of her well fucked pussy. I was hard again and mom noticed. She motioned for me to come over to her and she gave me the best blowjob of my life. Watching Dana eat her cunt and mom devour my cock was one of the most amazing sights and feelings I have ever had. Once we were all spent, I retrieved the DVD and gave it to Dana. I lied and said it was the only copy. They didn't need to know I had backups.

Dana, Mom, and I took turns in the shower. Once we were all clean, we agreed on the date in which I would receive condition two of our deal. We also agreed to do this again sometime, but never speak of it again. I didn't need to speak of it, I had video. Mom left the room and Dana professed her love of my cock. She told me anytime and anyplace she was mine. Good to know, I was already forming a plan.

Chapter Three

Church was interesting the next morning. I sat between Dana and Mom. I can't tell you how many times Mom swatted Dana's hand from my crotch. Uncle Dave was sitting behind the alter with the rest of a deacons. He looked like he hadn't slept. Good, he was getting what he deserved. My eyes traveled to the choir balcony. Aunt Suzy was up there in her robes, completely oblivious to Uncle Dave's meandering ways. I felt bad for her.

Me and Aunt Suzy were always close. With Dad constantly gone on business and Mom being involved in so many things, I used to go over to Aunt Suzy's house after school and she would feed me and help me with homework. I never saw Aunt Suzy as a sexual being. She had short blonde hair and always dressed conservatively. Her father was a congressman, so her appearance was always modest and proper. She is one of the nicest ladies I have ever met. She was more of a mom to me than the woman on my left. I loved Aunt Suzy. That's why it killed me when Uncle Dave did, or does, what he does. I made up my mind that I was going to tell her.

The preacher's sermon was oddly enough on adultery. My eyes roamed to the pew across the aisle and up a few rows. Mrs. Smith, Jennifer, looked at me and smiled. Mom saw this and looked confused. Dana was once again trying to play with me. Mom sighed as she smacked Dana's hand and got a good shot on my balls too. This was getting to be too much. As the preacher drolled on and on about how sinners were going to hell, Uncle Dave fidgeted in his seat. It was almost as if the preacher knew what was going on.

Church let out and as always, the congregation met outside the church doors and shook hands and socialized. Uncle Dave found me and pulled me aside. He slipped me a wad of cash and told me that if I kept my mouth shut, a Corvette was in my future. I guess owning the dealership was a perk. He was trying to buy my silence. If I wasn't so close to Aunt Suzy, it might have worked.

I went home after church and fired up my laptop. I blurred out the faces of my mother and Dana, but was sure to focus in on my Uncle. He was going to pay in more ways than one. It took me most of the day, but I edited the hour long video into a 5 minute director's cut where most of the scenery was cropped out and the faces of the two women I was inside yesterday was obscured.

Sunday night meant Uncle Dave, Dad, and several other high ranking church officials were playing their poker game in the church's rectory. This meant the pillars of our community would get drunk, gamble, and tell stories of freaky sex they wish they had. All that meant to me was that Uncle Dave was out of his house.

Aunt Suzy and Uncle Dave lived on the other side of town. My father, veteran of two DUI arrests, made me drop him off at the church. I drove over to Aunt Suzy's house immediately after I saw Dad go in. Uncle Dave was pulling into the parking lot as I was leaving. I smiled and waved. I was going to destroy his life and there was nothing he could do about it.

I got to Aunt Suzy's about nine. She was dressed in her flannel pajamas. Aunt Suzy almost knew something was wrong when I showed up. She brought me in and tried to feed me brownies and milk. I was not there for sweets. I sat her down and explained to her what I saw. She was in total denial and threatened to kick me out. I got her calm and told her I had proof. I popped the director's cut into the DVD player and the screen flickered showing Uncle Dave performing sexual acts on two blurred out women. She screamed and began sobbing. She kept looking at the TV and cussing under her breath. When Uncle Dave ejaculated on one of the women, she rushed out of the room crying.

I gave her a few moments to collect herself before setting off after her. She was sitting on her bed crying. She thanked me for telling her and told me she had a plan. She said that I was to leave the DVD. She told me I was to answer my phone when she called me later that evening and be ready to come over. I didn't know what she was up to, but for her, I would go to the ends of the Earth to help.

I drove home feeling terrible and great at the same time. On the one hand, I knew by showing Uncle Dave's performance, I hurt my Aunt. On the other, I knew my Aunt very well, and that she would get even with that bastard. I was just curious as to how. I wouldn't have to wait long. I had been home for about ten minutes when I got two phone calls back to back. One was from my father, he was getting a ride from Deacon George and wouldn't be home till late. The other was from Aunt Suzy. She was angry and told me to get to her place as soon as possible.

I was not prepared for what awaited me inside. I opened the front door and there was Uncle Dave, tied up and beaten to a bloody pulp. My Aunt's chest was heaving as she was out of breath. Uncle Dave was cut under his eye and had swelling under the other. His suit was ripped in a few places, as he looked like he was worked over pretty good. Aunt Suzy glared at me as I walked in.

"Good, your here. Dave, you son of a bitch! You wanna go around and fornicate with hussies like that?! Well, two can play at that game! You're going to watch as I fuck your nephew!"

Once again, cat got my tongue. I dunno what shocked me more, the language coming from my Aunt, the beat up Uncle who was tied to a chair in his own home, or the fact that my Aunt just said she was going to fuck me.

"Steve, take off your pants!"

I guess I didn't move fast enough. Aunt Suzy pulled me by my belt to her and undid the belt and the button to my jeans. She yanked down everything I had on below the waist and put her mouth on my growing cock. She was obviously inexperienced at oral, but after a few minutes she got the hang of it and it wasn't too bad. Granted, maintaining an erection with my uncle bleeding not five feet from me and cussing through the gag in his mouth was difficult, but possible.

Aunt Suzy then took off her pajama top, revealing a pair of breasts with a little sag but large pink nipples. She guided my head to a nipple and mocked my uncle who was regaining his strength and struggling against the ties that kept him seated. She pulled down her bottoms and told me she wanted to look into my uncle's eyes as I pleasured her.

Her pussy was wet, but the copious amounts of hair gave it a musty smell. It wasn't bad, but different from what I'm used to. Her pussy was nowhere near as tight as what I had in the last few days, but this was way different. Hot, but in a much different way. I put her on all fours and slid my cock into her hole. She moaned loud. Turns out, Aunt Suzy is a screamer. She bowed her head and was screaming for more. I decided to throw some fuel onto the fire. I grabbed a handful of her hair and made her look at Uncle Dave. I told him I was pleasuring her more than he ever has, and I better get that Corvette or the DVD is going viral.

He began to sob. Aunt Suzy did too but for a completely different reason. She was screaming and that was enough to push me over the edge. I came deep inside her 44 year old cunt. I stayed there for a few seconds to let my Aunt calm down. My Uncle was openly crying and I think was trying to apologize. I rose to my feet and was getting dressed when my Aunt came over to me and gave me a nice long kiss. She told me that I was wonderful and that I shouldn't worry. She said Uncle Dave will learn his lesson and asked what color of Vette I wanted. I smiled and said surprise me. I waved to Uncle Dave as I got in Dad's car and headed home. This has been one helluva weekend.

Chapter Four

The next week seemed to drag on forever. Dad left on Thursday to go to some city in India with Sanjay. Before he left, he spent every waking moment with me. It wasn't bad, Dad was a good guy. We went fishing and took in a ball game. We got drunk together and played cards. All in all, it wasn't fucking Jennifer or Jamie, but it was still fun.

Dad left early Thursday morning, which meant my show was due to go down Thursday night. Mom was uneasy all day. Dana had gone back to her house after her and Mom got into a spat about something. It was probably about her trying to jack me off in a house of God. No matter, Dana had as much to lose as Mom, and right on cue, she showed up at seven Thursday night.

Her and Mom got ready in my parent's room. I was downstairs on the couch waiting for everything to begin. About 8 or so, I heard my parent's bedroom door open. Mom and Dana came downstairs in schoolgirl outfits. I picked them out when we made our arrangement. Mom wasn't fully into it at first, but after reminding her what she had to lose from not being a full participant, she came around.

The two teased me with what was underneath the costumes between kissing each other. Mom was the first to remove her clothes. My cock was rock hard as Dana sucked on the same tits I did as a child. She brought Mom over to the leather recliner my Dad called his chair and parted her legs. Mom told me to pull my cock out and stroke it for her as Dana began nibbling her thighs. Mom was getting impatient with Dana's teasing and grabbed two handfuls of hair and forced her mouth onto her clit. Dana took the hint and bore down on Mom's love button and had my mother moaning. Mom was stealing gazes at my cock when her eyes weren't rolled in the back of her head.

When Dana had her fill of Mom's juices, she crawled onto the recliner and the two made out with vigor. Slowly, Mom undressed Dana and took the position of eating her out. As my mother was working over Dana's snatch, Dana was pinching and twisting her nipples. I was so hard it hurt. Dana called out to me and told me to come over to her. I finished removing my pants and walked over to the two women. As soon as I was within arm's reach, Dana pulled me by my shirt and eagerly gobbled up a cock like her life depended on it. I replaced her fingers twisting her nipples. She was damn near screaming on my cock as it plunged in and out of her hungry mouth. I looked down to see Mom using two fingers on Dana and two on herself.

With regret, I pulled myself from Dana's mouth and grabbed my mother's hips. This time, it wasn't about making love to my mom, this was about getting me off. I shoved myself as far as I could into my mom and fucked her hard enough she couldn't continue eating Dana's pussy. Dana was taking care of herself as I laid back and pulled my mom on top of me. She started riding me like she was busting a bronco. Dana got down and was using her tongue to lick whatever she could between my balls, the shaft of my cock, and my mom's pussy. Mom made the mistake of going to high and my cock popped out of her pussy. Dana grabbed it and shoved it in her mouth before I knew what was going on.